On My Own (l.s. AU)

By tanithlow2003

Cover by the one and only stylinson_larryxx On his own, that's what Harry was, as long as he can think. Left... More

Prologue (Part I)
Prologue (Part II)
Chapter 1 - Home?
Chapter 2 - Sleep?

Information

193 25 42
By tanithlow2003

Warnings:

- boyxboy

- probably smut

- mentions of self harm and rape

- side ships

- swearing

- english isn't my first language so the story could have some grammatical errors (if you should find one, pm me and i'll try to fix it)

Some other things:

I'm okay with constructive criticism and I even encourage it. I know I'm not a great writer and this is my first story. If you have any advice or criticism bring it on. But I don't want any hate towards me.

Please don't copy, translate or quote from this book without my permission.

If you have any questions regarding the content or single paragraphs you didn't understand, because my writing was confusing, don't hesitate to message me.

Updates:

I won't be able to update frequently, since I'm in school and have some personal problems to deal with right now. This story will take a while to write and I hope for your patience. I promise I will try my best.

Thank you!:

To  @Stylinson_Larryxx for the great cover. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. Thank you so much for doing it. I just can say it over and over again.

To everyone who's supporting me here on wattpad:

@WhaleO_oThen  @hazzasnipps  @girl_with_no_job  @Emryswatson  @Stylinson_Larryxx  @What_Am_I_Siriusly @bluehairedbaby @Lovedale1215 @ayouta_006

If i forgot someone I am terribly sorry, leave a comment and I will add you to the list.

I think that's it. Be patient with me and like I said I'm perfectly fine with people giving me advice.

To everyone: Please comment on this story. I love reading comments and answering to them and I would really like to know what you think of this.

I hope you enjoy the prologue.

~ Lou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 19.1K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
287K 8.8K 80
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
125K 4.5K 37
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
269K 11.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...