Thug Love || Roddy Ricch

Av blickywrotethat

18 year old, Naomi Smith was born and raised in the heartless street of Compton, California. She was raised a... Mer

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐•ป.๐•พ.๐•ฌ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
King Von๐Ÿ’”

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ

1.9K 84 22
Av blickywrotethat

Friday.

March 13, 2018

Compton, California

𝑵𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉:

It was 9:32 and I was finally home alone. My niece, Kayla was with her mom and my brother, Hakeem was handling "business" as usual. I laid down on my bed and was scrolling through instagram. 

"I need a job." I mumbled getting aggravated. I had just turned 18 and sitting in the house all day, not getting no cash myself was bothering me. I don't need Hakeem to do for me any more even though he promised dad he would cause i'm his little sister. 

I pick up my phone and call Hakeem.

* Hakeem Answers .*

Hakeem: I'm busy. What you need?

Naomi: Do you have somewhere I can work? 

Hakeem: Nigga what? No, you don't need to work. Go to college. Don't worry bout no job right now. 

Naomi:Yea no, I wanna make my own money. Ion need you to keep taking care of me.

Hakeem: Mane..Aight then with ya hard headed ass.... my homeboy, Roddy, gotta studio and he need a receptionist. Imma set you up an interview with him. Thats coo?

Naomi: Yea.

Hakeem: Aight imma text you inna lil bit. I gotta do sum.

Naomi: Ok, thanks big bro. Love u.

Hakeem. Yea, You welcome. Love u too. Bye.

Naomi: Bye.

*The phone hangs up*

I dance excitedly. "Ahhhh, im finna get a jobbb hoessss!" I shout laughig.

*I call my best friend, Tiffany.*

"Hey best friend. What you doing?" She says.

"Nun much but guess what bihhh." 

"What?"

"Im getting a job bihh! Im finna make this moneyyy!"

"AHHHHH! Not my best friend finna get a baggggg!! Yeaa we finna go celebrate.

"We finna T the fuck up. I'm finna go get ready." 

KK, I'll be there in a lil bit."

"Ok."

I hang up the phone and run to the bathroom. I take off my lounge in clothes and hop in the warm shower. When I get out the shower, I wrap my towel around me and head over to my sink. I brush my teeth, wash my face, do my hair, and makeup. Once done with that, I go into my closet and put on a sparkly bodysuit with some white glow up heels. I grab my phone, purse, and head downstairs. 

Just as I was walking out the door, I hear Tiffany honking her loud ass horn. I walk outside and hop into her car. "Loud ass honking." I say laughing. "What? A bihh ready to party. She says shrugging her shoulders laughing.

_______________________

Tiffany pulls up to "Club 213". As soon as we walk towards the building, everybody eyes are glued to us.  We walk in and its turnt in there. 

 I walk over to the bar and order me a shot of henny. "Hey baby." A lightskin boy says to me. "Sorry but im  not interested." I reply continuing my drink. He walks away mumbling something under his breath but I ain't care enough to check him.

My phone vibrates. I got a text from Hakeem. 

Brother💕

Brother💕:  Roddy said he will interview you tomorrow. Its at 11:30 AM. Get ya ass there on time.

Me: Kk, thanks.

Brother💕: Yea Alright... We gone see.

Me: 😂Alsooo im out with Tiff, we at Club 213. Don't lecture me right now please. Im tryna T-up😑 

Brother💕: Really nigga? Get ya ass home safely. And don't drink to much, you got a interview tomorrow dumbass. I aint playing with ya ass neither. 

Me: OK, Ok, OK. I'll be home inna lil bit then. 

Brother💕: Ok.

I get up from the bar and head over to Tiffany. She's talking to a dark skin, tall, dude. "Naomi this is Khalil. Khalil this is my best friend, Naomi."

"Hi" I say. He nods and smiles at me. 

"Anywaysss, Hakeem texted me, I got my interview in the morning so, we might have to leave early." I say. 

"Kk, just tell me when your ready to leave".

"Ok."

After getting some buzz in our system we turn tf up. We was twerking and niggas kept tryna get behind us but we wasn't playing that shit.

__________________ After a while...

"Tiff, it's 11:28 PM I gotta go, so I can get to that interview tomorrow"                                                      

"Kk, lets gone ahead and head out"

We walk outside and hop in her car. "Spill the tea, I saw u and homeboy all on each other. Did u get his digits?" I say putting my seat belt on. 

"Ian feeling him like that. But, Khalil did give me his number.

"What happened? " I ask?

"Idk. His vibe wasn't matching and he told me he had 2 babymamas."

"Whewwwww chileeee! I can't." I say laughing.

__________

She pulls up to Hakeems house. " Bye Tiff, I had fun girll. Imma see you tomorrow."

"KK and tell my boo, Hakeem, I said hey." Tiff said excitedly. 

"Shitttt yall need to gone ahead and get together. Yall be playing but, good night sis."

I shut her car door and head inside the house. As soon as I shut the front door, Hakeems yells from his room" It's almost midnight." 

I walk in his room. "I know Nigga and your boo, Tiff, said hey."

"Awl, text her and tell her I said hey mama's." A slight smile creeps upon his face but quickly turns into a frown. "What the hell you wearing?"

"Keem, shut the hell up i'm 18. Stop telling me how to dress." I say chuckling. "Naw but imma see you in the morning. goodnight."

"It's past ya bed time anyways." he laughs. 

"Shut the hell up Keem". I say flipping him off.

I head upstairs to my bathroom and hop into the shower. i get out the shower, dry my body off, and brush my teeth. I head back to my room and put on some underwear's I got from PINK and a two piece pajama set.

 I put my phone on the charger, and turn my alarm on. I pull the covers on me and begin to fall fast asleep. 

________________________

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆!!! 

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓?

 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔!

 𝑻𝑯𝑿 𝑴𝑼𝑨𝑯𝑯𝑯𝑯!💕💋

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

280K 10.7K 44
#1 forcedrelationship- Fri, 24 May (2024) #3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Av Ebru

Tonรฅrsromaner

16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
46.5K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
385K 10K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...