ms. police || hawks ✓

By icametolaughatyou

Yandere!Hawks x Reader Bnha Fanfiction ──────────── Y/n was smart. Deadly smart. Smart to the point that no o... More

prologue
one: who she is
three: see you again
four: need a lift?
five: partner
six: helping hand
seven: going out
eight: crime scene
nine: continued loss
ten: vacation time
eleven: visits - pt. 1
twelve: visits - pt. 2
thirteen: needed
fourteen: different
final: addicted

two: the girl in the dinosaur onesie

15.8K 536 541
By icametolaughatyou

Sweat dripped down her face as she started to pant. Her legs carried her off threw many dark hallways.
Another mission was going wrong.

Her quirk, intellect, was really starting to give her a major headache as she tried to stay ahead of the villains chasing her and her comrades through the endless dark hallways.

"Found you~"

She wanted to scream, but her voice got caught in her throat the moment she opened her mouth.

This villain was called Silencer, his quirk: Sound Effect. He could make all the sound disappear and reappear in a matter of seconds. If used properly, he could make a sonic boom. He could even increase or decrease the volume of the sound as he saw fit.

So, her screams were never heard.

"Gotcha!"

She fell to her knees as she watched the Pro Hero Hawks easily save her.

He got there in time. just .. in .. time? She thought nothing of it. Heroes saved people after all. Even going as far as making grand entrances at the last minute.

"We meet again, ms. police!"

Walking over to her slumped form, he easily picked her up bridal style, "don't worry about your comrades. The other heroes are saving them."

Little did she know, Hawks was trailing her the whole time. The villain, Silencer, merely ran into her by mere coincidence.

~~~

《"what a cute onsie..."》

~~~

*y/n's P.O.V*

True to my word, I was still wearing my dinosaur onsie as we all got into separate limousines. A group of five in each limo.

My friend, Hikaru, sat next to me while I sat beside detective Tsukauchi. Two others sat on the other seat right across from us. I .. never bothered to learn their names since I rarely worked with anyone.

My glasses were sitting ontop of my head as I started to skim the latest case of a murder.

Though, I didn't get very far since Tsukauchi was quick to snacth the file away and slip it outside the window to one of the (lucky) officers that got to stay behind.

"You're taking a break."

I merely nodded as I shifted my glasses back over my eyes. Arguing was a waste of energy to be honest. And arguing with Tsukauchi was even worse. Crossing my legs, I stared up at the ceiling of the limo. My mind still on the case as I sat there in my comfortable onsie.

My friend could only sweatdrop at what I was doing.

But-

I couldn't help it. My quirk was made for this job. I can't just take a break like this, right?

"We're here."

We all immediately filed out of the limo as the others did the same from the other limos that either arrived a little before us, or just after us.

"You can always go home and change-"

"I'm fine," I said quickly.

The moment I walked in, whispers followed along with slight chuckles, but I paid no mind to them. I happened to like what I was wearing.

Sitting in one of the far corners, I brought my legs up to my chest as I sat in a chair alone. Hikaru was already begging for dances from multiple Pro Heroes, typical. The least she could do was stay by my side. Because .. well, there are times that I don't want to be alone, especially during fancy partys where I literally know only two people. Though, at the end of my overthinking, I found that i didn't mind. I mean, this could be my chance to think more over about that case. Not to mention that she was looking for a boyfriend...but not a steady one. Most likely a one night stand.

My eyes went down as I easily wrapped my arms around my legs while stuffing my head down. I want something meaningful. Not some one night stand...besides, I never had a boyfriend anyway. It would be nice to-

"Care to dance?"

Huh? Wait, I was supposed to be thinking about a murder case. Not about weird relationships things. Heh, if only I was a born a plant instead. Then I could actually be useful.

Finally snapping out of my thoughts, i quickly jerked my head up as my eyes immediately landed on Hawks. His ranking was...3rd, right?

We met on several occasions, but each of them were during missions.

"Well," he said teasingly as he continued to hold out his hand.

I merely nodded as I took his hand within my own.

Looking around, I finally took notice of how all the heroes were in their costumes.

Wait. If they are in their hero costumes, then why are they laughing at my dinosaur onsie? Confusion started to write itself across my face. Damned hypocrites.

It didn't exactly make any sense.

When we finally made it to the dance floor, I noticed that a slow song was playing. I didn't recognize it since I usually listen to some music where a lot of it is fast paced. The only slow ones that I care to listen are more .. I don't know, sad I suppose, but i only listen to those when I'm in a sour mood after a long day at work.

Breaking out of my thoughts, his right hand held left one as he placed his left hand on my waist. My right hand managed to reach up to his shoulder as I cursed inside of my head as to how short I was. If only my quirk dealt with my height...

He was smiling down at me with a goofy grin as he swayed us back and forth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Hikaru smirking at me with a 'what-do-you-know' look on her face.

"Nice song, huh?"

I snapped my attention back to him, "never heard of it," I muttered quietly as I inched just a tad bit closer to him.

He's warm...

*Hawks' P.O.V*

She's warm. Could be because of the onsie though.

I easily swayed her back and forth as we moved our feet to the slow music.

I want to take her back to my place, but-

I know she's not that type of girl. Besides, I won't mind going a little slow in this relationship...though, she doesn't know about my love for her...yet that is. Hmm, I wonder when would be a good time to tell her. Though, of course, it's not like telling her that I've been stalking her is a good conversation starter...

Ah, forget it. I just wish this night would last forever.

"May I dance with the beautiful lady after you?"

Damn.

Despite my angry thoughts, I knew I had to act like a gentleman in front of her, so I merely nodded while giving an easy going smile.

Why do people inconvenience me?

--------------------------------------------
A/n: just to clear up a few things the beginning of each chapter in italics is pretty much everytime that Hawks and the reader have met. Sometimes, it could foreshadow something, and other times it can be completely different.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 45.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
983K 53.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...