High Speed Winds

By panickingbratt

Welcome to the world of warriors, where nearly anything can happen to our leading cats. Hopeglow has recieved... More

Author's Notes
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

The end is in sight...

1 0 0
By panickingbratt

Hi! I'm Lucarni, one of the main three writers of this story! I would like to say thank you if you made it this far!

If you were a loyal follower of the story from the beginning, I would like to apologize sincerely for the hiatus that lasted so long. While we continued on the story on Google Docs, I was piled with more and more priorities to concentrate on beforehand, and I had forgotten about this account.

As I still have things to focus on nowadays, I will no longer be editing or adding to the story on Wattpad. However, we had written all the way to the conclusion of this story years ago, so I will link our document down below for the world to read. It is very unpolished compared to this adaptation of the story, but it was a delight to write and hopefully to read as well.

I would also like to announce that I will most likely no longer continue this Warriors series. I have moved past my Warriors phase on to other things, however there is still a possibility that I will publish a new Warriors arc, with different characters and plot. 

Anyways, thank you so much for your patience! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11OZ8u6OyXbzEebj6P9nu-4W0ykT7ZWQlsgCIB2r_rac

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 54 39
Rainpaw! Ashpaw!" The cats cheered as the new apprentices stood up a little taller. Rainpaw padded over to Flowerwhisker and touched their noses. Rai...
12.7K 644 34
"When the blood covers the moon, peace will drown in the ashes of war." The traveling cats have returned to the mountains with an entire new Clan, St...
4.4K 201 19
"A different path, a different future. Turn back the time to light the way. Hope remains for redemption." TigerClan is finally united and Hopeflame i...
4.1K 214 27
Waterlily now has her medicine cat name. She has faced many hardships, but she has learned how important she is in the clan by being their medicine c...