Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)

By ElliotSalvatore

Natalie Johnson has been alone her entire life. Living on the streets of the Enchanted forest, killing to sur... More

Main Character
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Prologue
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New Job
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- A Feeling Not Felt Before
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Not A Fair Game... For Them
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Welcome to NeverLand
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New friend
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Let out
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Progress Being Made
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- A Feeling Not Felt Before Part 2
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Bad Feeling
Meeting his Match (Ouat FF)- Non Believer
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Indian Princess
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Faith Trust and Promises
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Basics
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Basics 15.5
Author's note! Please read!
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Camp
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Tiger Lily
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Tinkerbell
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Toxic
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- 'Till Death Do Us Part
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Epilogue: Villains At Heart
Update!!!

Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Master at the Game of Seduction

4.6K 136 36
By ElliotSalvatore

Master at the Game of Seduction

Rogue's P.O.V.

It was my turn to take watch tonight. For the past few nights, there has been something taking our weapons and demolishing our food. We have no idea what it is so Peter has each and every one of us take a shift keeping watch at night. Tonight, it was first Bae, then me, then I think Felix is after me. I really don't see the big deal about it. It's probably just some hungry animal in the woods of some sort. Nothing to worry about.

Besides, there's nothing to do. All I ever do is just sit at the camp border, every once in a while scout around, but then sit right back down. No one to talk to, nothing to do for seven hours. Yes, definitely how I want to spend my night. Everyone was asleep now, Peter finally got me my own tent so he was back in his.

Speaking of Peter, he's up to something. I know he's trying to get me to trust him for some reason but there's something else. Like some kind of back up plan if that doesn't work. Maybe I should play his little game and figure out what it is.

I hear a snap of a twig, making me tense instantly, standing up with knife in hand. I hear another, this one closer. I slowly make my way closer to the wood, making sure to keep my steps quiet as a mouse's. I hear a few more, making me turn to my left, edging closer. Then something comes out of the bushed and I ready my weapon... but it was just a rabbit.

I sigh, lowering my knife, turning around only to be knocked down. There, was some kind of black beast, with bright white eyes and daggers for teeth. I stabbed it, pushing it off me but it just get's back up, swinging it's arm at me, knocking me into a tree. I groan, my vision becoming fuzzy as I watch the beast run into camp, and drag a Lost Boy from it's tent.

The boy kicked and screamed, until it yelled, "Roe!" It was Bae.

I try to stand, only to fall back down, my vision becoming blurrier as I slip into unconsciousness, watching the beast drag Bae by his collar into the woods.

~~~~~~~

I slowly start to come back to the living when I feel something wet being dabbed on my forehead. I try to sit up only to be pushed back down, causing me to groan in pain.

"Sorry. Pan orders that you rest," I hear one of the boys say, James, I think. I open my eyes to see it was indeed James there, slowly washing and helping my wounds. I sit up anyway, pushing him away. I try to stand only to fall onto the floor with a 'thump'.

"Ow," I groan, a sharp pain going through my leg. I grab a near by stick, using it to lift me up and help me out of my tent. I watch as the boys scurried around Peter in panic as he stood atop a tree stump.

"It's alright! We will get out brother back! I promise you! But we first need to find the thing that did this! Once we find him, we'll have our brother," Peter tells the boys, making them calm down. I limp over, making them look at me.

"It was a black, with white eyes, some kind of beast with knifes for teeth. It's strong, fast. We'll need to be ready if we have any chance of killing this thing," I tell them, making Peter glare at me.

"You're the one that left your post, why would we trust you?" he hisses. I glare back.

"I left to protect the camp from that... thing. If we have any chance of destroying this thing, it's together," I say, making some boys nod. I nod, back, then look at Pan, smirking.

He sighs, getting down from the stump and stalking over to me, glaring and pointing a finger. "If anything happens to anymore of my boys," he starts. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll wish I were dead. I've heard it all before," I say, making him nod.

"Let's hope I don't have to live up to that threat, Sweetheart," he says. I tilt my head to the side teasingly.

"Let's hope not," I mock, before turning around and walking back to my tent.

***

Once I was dressed, I grabbed a crossbow and made my way to where I saw Bae taken away. The other boys were looking through the camp while Felix, Pan, and I checked the woods. I leaned down to the ground, touching the drag marks in the dirt, and following where they led. I got up and followed them. They stopped at the river Pan took me to. I sigh. Looks like this is gonna take some work.

"What did you find?" I hear someone ask from behind me, making me look to see Pan there, also with a crossbow. I turn around, pointing to the tracks.

"See those? Those are drag marks. My guess when that thing took Bae, it dragged him to the river, then took a ways down in, then continued on the other side," I say, walking along side of the river's flow. I hear Pan follow.

"Aren't you supposed to be following another lead, Pan?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of the river. I hear him scoff.

"So I'm Pan now?" he asked. I turn and glare at him.

"When you piss me off, yes. You're Pan," I say annoyed, then turn back to the river. I hear him chuckle.

"You know, I'm kind of surprised you don't use your magic to find him," he comments, making me look back at him.

"Cheaters never win, Pan. Remember that," I say, then continue to look into the river. That's when I see a line of rope stuck in the mud. I pick it up to see it leads to the other side of the river, then more tracks. I turn to Pan with a victorious smirk. "See?"

I stand up and jump over the river, then turn to Pan. "Well, are you coming?" I call, before walking along the trail of tracks.

We walked for a while, conversing every now and then. The trail just seemed to go on so we decided to make camp since it was getting dark. Pan was out getting fire wood while I made small little beds. He came back with some branches in hand.

"You okay, Love? You look a little down in the dumps," he says, placing the woods in the circle of rocks. I nod, not meeting his eye.

"I'm fine," I say, looking at my feet. I could still feel his eyes on me as he started the fire, and sat next to me.

"What's wrong, Love?" he asked, making me look at him. I sigh, looking away.

"You seriously need to stop doing that," I mutter, making him look at me confused.

"Stop what?" he asked. I scoff, looking towards him.

"Whatever game your playing with me. It won't work because you're cheating," I state in a 'matter of fact' tone. He raises a brow, tilting his head to the side.

"How am I cheating, Love? I thought I was playing a rather fair game to be honest," he admits, laying back on the dirt, his hands behind his back. I scoff, mimicking his actions, turning my head to look at him.

"You're trying to trick me in order to win. When playing a game, you have to be honest and fair. Not, playing with the other players' minds," I say, watching as he looked at me, then up at the sky. I follow his gaze to the starry night. He pointed to two big ones.

"See that one? Second start to the right?" I nod. "That's a portal to all the realms. Straight on 'till morning and you could be anywhere you desire," he whispers in my ear, making me suppress a shiver. "Maybe even back in time. I could take you back to the time you became like this." And there it is. I sit up, smirking down at him.

"That's what you're doing. Trying to get information about my weaknesses and strengths," I figure out, making him look at me confused and sit up.

"How did you-"

"-I'll give you a hint. My grandfather was a knight. So, he taught me a few things," I say to him. He looks at me for a moment before chuckling, looking away.

"You're harder to deceive than I thought," he muttered looking back at me. I smile at him smugly.

"No, Handsome. You just don't know how to play the game right," I say, my accent pulling through as I stand up, holding a hand out for him. He takes it standing up, slightly taller than me.

"When playing the game... you gotta have a strategy," I say smoothly while taking his hand in mine. "You gotta have a patience," I say as I lace our fingers together. "And you gotta have..." I trail off, looking up at him. I lean up, brushing my lips against his. He leans forward to kiss me but I pull away, looking at him through my eyelashes. I smirk at him. "... loopholes." I pull away from him completely and walking across camp, laying down on my little mat.

I hear him scoff, shaking his head. "Is that all, Love? Or what that just an excuse to try and kiss me? I know I'm irresistible but..." he trailed off with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him.

"No, that's not all. But we both know that you wanted to kiss me," I say smugly, making him roll his eyes and walk to his mat next to me, laying down and closing his eyes. I laugh, laying on my side to face him. "It's okay..." I trail off and lean to his ear. "I wanted to as well, Pan."

I then turn over to my side and close my eyes, knowing full well he's looking at the back of my head with wide eyes.

He may think he's winning, but he isn't. I'm one step closer to figuring out his full plan for me. He wants to play a game? Well, he's in for a treat. I'm a master at them. He's not going to win this one.

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT.

LOVE YAL!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
27.8K 794 33
Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from Theres a boy...named Peter Pan he isnt always...
272K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
10.5K 239 37
"So you see, Neverland is not a bad place. It is supposed to be the place of our imagination and magic. There is always trouble round the corner, tha...