An Unlikely Family

By M_EB24

Supernatural imagine. Jack x reader. Mostly fluff maybe smut in later chapters. Your a waitress at a truck st... More

Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 5.5 ( The missing bit)
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

1.6K 28 10
By M_EB24

Jack hummed softly in response his free hand grabbing your waist pulling you forcefully against him, he forced his tongue past your lips again easily gaining dominance you exploring every inch if your mouth. He let go of your chin both his hands grabbing your ass and heaving you off the floor with ease, quickly you wrapped your legs around his waist keeping you firmly against his chest. Stumbling a little he stepped back till the bed hit his shins forcing him it sit down so you were straddling him, pulling back he looked up at you with eyes darkened with lust his fingers digging into the side of your hips. The break in the make out sesh made you painfully aware of the firm bulge you were sitting on, a slightly smirk creeping to your lips you ground your womanhood against him watching Jack clench his jaw and let out a small groan.

“ Y/N if it’s ok, I wanna have... sex... with you,” Jack said shyly his cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

“ Really?” You asked a little shocked watching him nod quickly.

“ Please,” He whined moving your hips again with his hands, he was so innocent a little voice in the back of your head told you it was a bad idea but the friction against your clit instantly got rid of that little voice and getting a small moan out of you. Nodding you leaned back down pushing lips against his feeling him smile against them before he kissed back forcefully his right hand holding the back of my head grabbing a fist full of hair tightly sending a shiver down your spine, your hand made it’s way to the hem of his shirt pulling sliding it up momentarily breaking from the kiss taking it off and chucking it some place in your room taking a moment to take in his slightly toned chest and perfect skin before his lips crashed against your again. You shrugged off the slightly dirty flannel tossing it somewhere too Jack’s hands grabbing the bottom of your t-shirt pulling it over your head before making his way to the clasp of your bra, he fumbled for a bit with no success and just ripped it off in anger hearing the small metal clasps fly across the room. The straps slid down your arms and Jack took it off the rest of the way and threw it somewhere in the room with the rest of the clothes, you were slightly angry at the loss of a good bra but before you could think about it anymore he cupped your breasts in his hands running his thumbs over your sensitive nipples making you jump slightly.

“ Your beautiful Y/N,” He said leaning back up placing a soft kiss against your lips making you blush deeply, he smiled at the redness of your cheeks dipping his head into the crook if your neck kissing up the side of it before sucking on a spot just below your jaw line forcing a soft moan out of you. You knew it would probably leave a hickey and Dean would flip his shit but you were beyond the point of caring. Climbing off his lap Jack gave you a confused look but that quickly changed to a smirk when you stripped off your jeans and pants, he got the hint and did the same sliding off his trousers and boxers too his cock springing free your core aching at the sight of it. You needed him in you. Now. You pushed him back into the bed watching him crawl up more near the head of the bed resting on his elbows looking down eyeing you hungrily a slight smirk still present on his face, straddling him again you leaned back down kissing him passionately feeling him fall back into the pillows. Taking his member into your hand you ran your thumb over his tip feeling pre cum leaking out onto your fingers, you slowly stroked your hand up and down his shaft watching him bite his lip in pleasure.

“ Ready?” You asked positioning yourself so his tip was hovering below your entrance, Jack nodded excitedly watching you intensely. Taking in a deep breath you slowly lowered yourself onto him feeling him slide into you made pretty easy with how wet you were, Jack’s eyes lit up a golden colour as you lowered yourself onto him, his head rolling back into the pillows once he was completely buried inside you his nails digging into your hips. You sat still for a minute getting used to his size Jack’s grip loosening on you slightly, putting yours hands on his chest for stability you lifted your lips slowly again till he was almost out before slamming back down again letting out a load moan. Jack lifted his head back up against to look at you repeatedly bouncing up and down on his cock his eyes still glowing brightly.

“ Fuck Y/N that feels so good,” Jack groaned starting to thrust his hips up matching your rhythm, you nodded in response leaning down and kissing him deeply moaning against his lips as you continued to slam you hips down onto him. He was right this felt amazing every nerve in you was alight with pleasure and you couldn’t contain your voice at all, you did know if anyone else was in the bunker and for their sake let’s hope there wasn’t. Suddenly, Jack’s hands moved up your back and he held you to him as he flipped you over the soft duvet pushing up against your back, managing to keep himself inside you he carried on thrusting into you adjusting the angle slightly his cock pushing up against your sweet spot making you cry out in pleasure. You definitely didn’t expect this feeling Jack plough into you roughly and with an inhuman speed you could already feel a knot building in your stomach, he lowered his head into the crook of your neck hearing his deep grunts right by your ear.

“ Oh shit Jack... yes!... Just like that!” You cries out wrapping you legs around his waist your toes curling and your arms around his back nails digging into his perfect skin which only seemed to drive him on more. Your orgasm hit you like a truck your vision going completely white as you arched your back off the bed and your slick walls clenched around him, he continued to pound you as you rode it out his thrusts becoming slightly uneven signalling he was close too. The over stimulation almost had you in tears but then Jack made one last deep thrust inside you moaning into your ear as he filled you with hot cum the lights in the bunker flickering for a second, that must’ve been one hell of an orgasm but coming to think of it you wondered if he had ever had one before. He led on top of you for a moment the both of you panting heavily, eventually you loosened your grip on him and he pulled out a small whimper escaping you as he did.

“ That was amazing,” Jack said breathlessly collapsing next to you on the bed.

“ Yeah it was! How’d you know how to do that?” You asked rolling on your side to face him seeing the curls of his hair stuck to the sweat of his forehead. He shrugged and slid one arm back underneath your head pulling you closer to him.

“ Just instinct,” He said smiling down at you, you smiled back placing a soft kiss on his lips before resting the side you your head on his chest listening to his still erratic heartbeat. You would fall asleep then and there but knowing the boys would be back soon it was probably a bad idea. Shit yeah, they can’t be that far away.

“ We should probably get cleaned up before Sam and Dean get back,” You suggested propping yourself up on one elbow. Jack nodded and climbed off your bed gathering up his various bits of clothing throwing his top and boxers back on.

“ Thank you Y/N,” He said with a huge goofy smile before existing the room closing the door ever so slightly behind him. Completely exhausted you led on the bed for a couple of minutes still cooling down, definitely have to do that again you thought to yourself finally flinging your legs over the edge of the mattress wobbling a little as you stood upright. You hobbled over to your chest of draws pulling out a oversized t-shirt and just throwing it over yourself just to cover up for the walk from here to the shower, stepping out of your room with a bundle of spare clothes and towels you made you way to the shower thankfully no one saw you on the way there. Waiting for the water to warm up you caught the sight of yourself in the mirror several purple bruises peppered over your neck, nothing you couldn’t cover up with makeup but they were pretty impressive. Taking the shirt off you saw there were bruises the size of his fingers over you hips starting to appear, they would be harder to explain if anyone ever saw them. Stepping in the shower you sighed in relief as the hot water ran over your slightly aching body taking the dirt still left on you from the hunt and sweat off your body.

After a good scrub you felt a whole lot cleaner but just stood there under the water, how that witch got smashed against the wall was still bothering you massively. You were pretty sure you didn’t do it I mean it made no sense, nothing like that had ever happened before you weren’t psychic or anything and if you were you’d probably have noticed my now. The thing with the necklace made no sense either, it was one of the scariest things ever more than almost getting killed, three times, just because you didn’t know where the pain was coming from and you didn’t know how to stop it. Snapping out of your thoughts you switched off the water and stepped out wrapping a towel around your body as you dried your hair throwing it up after and then drying your body off, you changed into a different over sized black top and some shorts underneath you couldn’t see then though. Not hearing Sam and Dean come back in you walked out the shower not bothering to cover up your neck, by the sound of it no one else was in the bunker either which was kinda surprising.
After drying off your hair and covering the hickeys up with concealer, it didn’t completely cover it but for anyone who wasn’t looking for them they were pretty hard to notice, you headed to the library not able to shake the thought from the back of your head that you had been the one to throw the witch across the room. Surely if there was anything about what you experienced it would be in there for sure, they have something on everything by the looks of it. You ran your fingers across the old spines of the books as you read the words nothing popping out in particular until you got to one on psychics pulling if from the shelf blowing some dust off the top of the pages, it looked like one of the older books in here the pages and crinkled and fragile. Sitting down at one of the long tables you opened the book up and began reading, like most of the other books in here it was full of colour illustrations.

“ Hello Y/N,” A deep voice said from behind you making you jump out of your skin, turning to the side quickly seeing Castiel stood under the archway that separated the two rooms.

“ Jesus, you scared the hell out of me!” You said loudly placing your hand on your chest. He tilted his head to the side and squinted at me confused.

“ No I’m Castiel,” He replied walking over to you pulling out a chair beside you and sitting down.

“ Wh-" You couldn’t even fabricate a response probably feeling as confused as he was. He leaned over the book and furrowed his brow at it.

“ Why are you reading this?” He asked pointing at the page.

“ Bored,” You lied shrugging your shoulders, he stared at you for a second clearing not buying it but didn’t question it any further and just nodded slowly and leaning away. Just as he did the bunker door swung open angrily Dean storming in with his hands full of all of your overnight bags tossing them on the lit up table once he reached the bottom of the stairs making your stomach drop a little but you kept a straight face regardless.

“ Where’s Jack?” He said trying to keep his temper under control but failing.

“ Why?” You replied knitting your brow together, he seemed to get more irritated by that response and just took in a deep breath to stop him from yelling and just turned and walked out into one of the many corridors of the bunker. Sam appeared a few seconds later locking the door behind him and headed down the steps dumping some more bags on the table these ones looked like there were full of food, that’s why they took so long.

“ What’s up with Dean?” You asked Sam as he sat down across from you and Castiel.

“ He’s just in a bad mood,” Sam replied with a slight chuckle shaking his head a little, with that Castiel got up and left seemingly following after Dean leaving you and Sam in the weirdly empty library.

“ Where is everyone?” You asked dropping you gaze back to the book and continuing reading whilst you waited for a response, you didn’t get one though the silence filling the room getting slightly uncomfortable.

“ Why are you reading a book on psychics?” He asked completely ignoring your question, you paused a little before giving him the same response you gave to Cas.

“ Bored,” You said not lifting your eyes of the page avoiding eye contact with Sam.

“ Does it have something to do with what happened with the necklace, on the hunt?” He asked, you could feel his eyes burning into the top if your head as he stared down at you intensely. I hesitated a little bit, “ Do you think you are?”

“ No, but I don’t know how to explain it. Just thought it might be in here,” You said finally lifting your head up to him seeing he had a very serious expression on his face.

“ Has anything like that happened before?”

“ No... well, in the mines with the witch she got flung back when I screamed. I thought it was Jack but he was still out cold... just don’t know what to think of it.” You explained saying it out loud make you realise how stupid it sounded, you didn’t have any powers at all never have never will. Must’ve just imagined it, “ Forget it. It’s nothing, this is a stupid conversation,” You said slamming the book shut and pushing the chair back, Sam expression softened slightly watching me place the book back on the shelf.

“ Y/N it’s never nothing,” He said standing up too, “ And if you are it doesn’t make you some sort of freak,” Sam said sympathetically placing his large hand on your shoulder but you quickly shrugged it off giving him a slight glare.

“ Well I’m not. So it doesn’t matter. Nothings happened before and if probably wont again so. Forget. It.” You spat out walking past him and back down the hall hearing Dean and Jack having some sort of heated argument further down the hall, you would’ve got involved but you were already agitated enough it would be a bad idea. Don’t even know why you were, for some reason Sam bringing that up made you really touchy. You pushed the door open to your room and closed it harder than you meant to a slam echoing down the hall, taking in as deep breath to calm yourself down you grabbed your laptop and headphones. Watching something would take your mind off it. And it did, before you knew it hours had passed the only thing bringing you back to reality when your stomach rumbled. Coming to think of it you hadn’t eaten in a while, pausing your show you slipped back out into the hallway not hearing much throughout the bunker. The kitchen was empty too apart from a small pile of greasy plates that needed to be washed, so you did scrubbing away the mess which looked like fat left over from bacon, must’ve been Dean.

“ You doing alright kid,” A voice said from behind you making you turn around quickly seeing Dean stood in the doorway arms folded across his chest, you put on a fake smile and nodded washing the rest of the soap off your hands before drying them on the towel. You heard him walk closer but didn’t pay much attention to it getting some bread out the cupboard to make a sandwich, there wasn’t much in the bunker to make a proper meal so bread it was. “ You can talk to us you know,” He said moving so he was directly in front of you blocking you from trying to get to the fridge.

“ Dean I’m ok honestly,” You said more sternly than you meant to still keeping a smile on your face despite that, he pursed his lips another bit and didn’t say anything else, “ Sorry,” You murmured feeling kinda bad for lashing out at him. He nodded and flashed a small smile your way before walking out of sight and further down the corridor till you couldn’t hear his footsteps anymore the bunker falling silent once again. Taking your sandwich you walked back to the bedroom and climbed back into bed resting the plate on your lap and slipping the headphones back over your head and falling back into a trance like state watching Netflix, you don’t know how long had passed when a knock at the door brought you back.

“ Can I come in?” Jack asked from the other side of the door his voice sounding a little off.

“ Yeah,” You called out placing the empty plate on your bedside table taking your headphones off too and pushing the laptop away from you, he opened the door and stepped in with a large goofy smile on his face instantly making you smile back. Jack quickly walked over to the bed and crawled up beside you wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you into his chest, it was really warm and comfy so you snuggled into it.

“ What are you watching?” He asked glancing quickly at your laptop.

“ The Office again,” You replied with a slight chuckle.

“ The funny thing I saw at your apartment?”

“ Yeah that, wanna watch it?” You asked unplugging the headphones before he had a chance to answer, he gave you an excited nod and got more comfortable placing a light kiss on the top of your head before resting his head on it watching the laptop screen. You blushed at the sweet gesture snuggling into him more feeling his hand slide from around your shoulder to your waist running his thumb over the curve of your hip, this was nice, really nice actually. You felt safe in his arms more than you ever had before in your life, it was possibly the best feeling ever. It wasn’t late at all but you could already feel yourself getting sleepy your eyelids becoming to heavy to hold open, it was going to mess up your sleep schedule completely but the tiredness was too much to hold back and eventually you drifted off in Jack’s arms.
When you woke up again you immediately noticed you were laying on your side the laptop screen much closer than you remembered, something was tugging on your hair gently and what ever your head was resting on was really warm. Finally, you realised you were resting on Jack’s lap he must’ve lead you down when you fell asleep, looking up you saw he was already looking down at you with a cute smile twirling stands of your hair around his finger.

“ How long have I been asleep,” You asked sleepily still to tired to move off his lap.

“ 3 hours and 17 minutes,” He said bluntly, you just nodded not sure how to respond to that and rolled your head back to face the laptop screen seeing he was still watching the office. You closed your eyes again and just listened to the show, you’d watched it so many time you were pretty sure you could recite every episode of my heart, it was kinda sad. But oh well. A knock at the door forced you to pull your eyes open again calling out for who ever it was to come in, you heard the door open but didn’t bother looking up to see who it was.

“ Everything ok Y/N?” You heard a voice ask which you immediately recognized as Sam’s.

“ She’s just woken up,” Jack replied before you could still petting your hair, Sam hummed in reply and walked further into the room till he finally came into view his head looming over you.

“ You feeling ok?” He asked giving you a concerned look.

“ Yes Sam I’m fine. Just sleepy,” You said firmly giving a bit of a death stare, you know he was only looking out for you but the constant worrying was getting pretty annoying. He frowned slightly and looked over to Jack who just shrugged before his head disappeared out of view again.

“ It’s just us in the bunker so Dean’s ordering something to eat. What do you guys want?” Sam asked just as he was about to leave the room.

“ Pizza,” You grumbled in response closing your eyes again.

“ Same as her,” Jack said picking up a different part of hair and begging to twirl that one around him finger, it was weirdly relaxing. You could feel Jack’s eyes lingering on you and not knowing why you looked back up at him seeing he had the same concerned expression Sam had, “ Is everything ok though Y/N seriously?”

“ Jack I’m fine,” You said trying your best not to get angry at him.

“ Your not. I can tell, what’s bothering you?” He asked letting go of my hair and focusing on me completely. You paused for a second looking up into his eyes seeing them full of worry, frowning you adverted your gaze and rested the side of your head back on his lap.

“ That whole hunt just freaked me out you know, still shaken up that’s all,” You replied not telling him the complete truth, he wasn’t told about the whole you nearly getting sacrificed part. Don’t think Sam and Dean knew about that either and you sure as hell weren’t going to tell them, as scary as hunts were and how any times you’d almost died you lied going on them knowing you helped saved lives was really rewarding. That girl would be scared for life but at least she was alive. And if they knew you’d almost been killed again you were sure they wouldn’t let you go on a hunt for a while, or ever again, and you couldn’t spend to long in the bunker as amazing as it was there wasn’t much to do and you’d get bored quickly. Jack nodded brushing a few stray hairs out your face.

“ Yeah, what happened in the motel was scary. What happened?” He asked a large frown increasing on his lips.

“ I don’t know. That necklace made me really uncomfortable so Sam asked me to touch it. Then everything just stated hurting, when I came to I was on the floor.” You explained watching him become increasingly more worried, “ I’m ok now though Jack please don’t work yourself up about it,” You pleaded sitting up properly cupping his cheeks in one of your hands, he was begging to shake a little his eyes becoming blood shot indicating he was about to cry.

“ It was scary,” He said his voice cracking slightly, you quickly pulled him into your arms as he broke down into tears. He hugged you back tightly his superhuman strength hurting you a little but you didn’t have the heart to push him away, you could feel his tears soaking through your t-shirt and you tried your best to calm him down rubbing your hand up and down his back.

“ I know Jack, but I’m ok now. You don’t need to worry I’m safe,” You said placing a light kiss on the side of his head your other hand running through his hair, his sobs calmed down a little but he was still shaking violently. “ I didn’t mean to scare you,” You said softly feeling him shake his head in the crook of your neck.

“ I-it’s not your fault,” He stuttered loosening his grip slightly but not completely letting go, “ I don’t want to loose you Y/N, and seeing you like that really scared me.” He explained pulling his head out of your neck to look at you tears smeared over his cheeks, you reached up and rubbed some of the water of his cheeks giving him a reassuring smile.

“ I’m not going anywhere Jack, not now not ever. I promise,” You said holding up your hand in front of his face sticking your pinky finger up, “ Pinky promise.” Jack’s frown quickly turned into a smile and he wrapped his pinky around yours squeezing it tightly, you smiled back leaning up and placing a light kiss on his lips. Just as you were about to pull away Jack grabbed the back of your head pulling you back up pressing his lips against yours firmly. You kissed back with equal force climbing back onto his lap, he grabbed your exposed thighs tights and pulled you closer to him again pushing his tongue into your mouth gaining dominance over you yet again. Just as things were getting heated you heard the door swing open and you both immediately pulled back seeing a shocked Dean stood in the doorway and very, very quickly that shock turned to anger.

“ Hey. Hey. Hey, what the fuck is going on here!” He shouted waving his hand at the two of you, to shocked to reply you both just sat there in silence staring at the pissed off older brother. He quickly stormed over to the bed grabbing the collar of your t-shirt and pulling you off Jack’s lap making you fall back onto the bed, shit. Quickly you up righted yourself to see Dean now had hold of Jack’s shirt pulling him up off the bed, looking like he would punch him but you knew he wouldn’t.

“ Dean calm down!” You shouted getting to your feet walking round to the side if the bed he was on.

“ This!” He said pointing his finger at you then Jack, “ Is not ok!”

“ Why not?” Jack asked clearly getting angry himself, the commotion brought the younger brother and angel running down the hallway. Could this get any more embarrassing.

“ My bunker my rules!” Dean replied tightening his grip on Jack’s top.

“ That’s stupid!” Jack retorted grabbing Dean’s wrist trying to get him to let go of his top but his grip didn’t falter.

“ What’s going on?” Sam and Cas asked in union but neither Jack or Dean reacted in any way. Sam looked at you with a extremely confused expression, you didn’t say anything and just looked back at the other two you could cut the tension between them with a knife.

“ Dean let go of me!” He yelled tightening his grip on Dean’s wrist making him visible wince.

“ This is gunna stop. Now!” He shouted, “ No arguing!”

“ That’s unfair!”

“ Yeah well life is unfair!”

“ Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?!” Sam asked loudly but again got no response from anyone. The yelling between everyone was getting to overwhelming for you and you could feel yourself begging to panic putting your hands up to your ears attempting to block out some of the noise, there voices were getting all jumbled together into some sort of screeching mess and it was begging to give you a headache. And like a bad one, it felt like your head was being split in two.

“ Can everybody just shut the fuck up!” You screamed the bunker suddenly being plunged into darkness as the lights went out, and that immediately got anyone’s attention and the room fell silent. After a couple of seconds the lights flickered back on and as soon as you could see again everyone’s eyes were on you, and you were was shocked as everyone else. Sam’s expression quickly changed from shocked to sympathetic opening his mouth to say something but you didn’t give him a chance barging your way out the room with little resistance, and you were glad this only confused you more. Now you weren’t sure, no it was Jack this time definitely, he was pissed so if made sense maybe he just didn’t realise he used his powers.
You walked into the main room contemplating where you could storm off too, walking up the steps you checked if the front door was open and a surprisingly it wasn’t locked. The metal grinding of the door caught their attention hearing all of them call out your name in unison, you didn’t pay any attention to it though slamming the heavy metal door behind you. The cool wind quickly whipped your hair into your face, you clearly weren’t dressed for the cool weather but you weren’t going back in there, not till you got your head straight. You weren’t wearing any shoes so your socks were getting destroyed the only upside was that the ground wasn’t wet, you headed into the woods that surrounded the bunker on the clearly set out trail brushing the hair out your face and wrapping your arms around your torso in some attempt to warm yourself up.

It wasn’t long before you wondered off the trail aimless wondering throughout the woods twigs and leaves crunching under your feet some painfully jabbing at the soles of your feet, the sun was begging to set and the shadows of the trees growing longer making everything look a bit creepy.  For some reason you didn’t stop walking and just continued in that direction, which ever way it was, you weren’t sure. Everything around you was begging to look exactly the same and when you came back to your senses you quickly realized you were lost, turning around the trees behind you looked exactly like the ones in front you had no idea where you’d walked from the ground was dry and there weren’t any footsteps left in the dirt. You wanted to turn back and try to make your way back to the bunker but there was something in the back of your head that was nagging to carry on in the direction I was going, it wasn’t that late I had time right? So you carried on wondering away the closer you got to where ever you were heading there more weird everything got, sound faded away and everything looked identical. I mean every mark on every tree was the same, the placing of branches was the same even the piles of the leaves at the base if them were the same. What the hell?

With that you turned on your heels and began walking back the way you thought lead to the bunker but you had no clue, and suddenly the sun was gone and everything was dark. The sun didn’t even set properly it was like a whole chunk of time had just been cut out, you were tired too completely drained of energy. There was no point in trying to find my way back in the dark I’d only get myself lost even more, you don’t know what compelled to lay on the floor but you did without hesitation curling up in a small ball on the leaf covered floor and like that you were out like a light.

Jack’s pov:

As soon as they heard the bunker door open Dean let go of Jack’s top making him stumble back a little and ran out the room with Sam chasing Y/N out the door, he didn’t know how to react at all and just stared at Castiel who had an equally surprised look. He knew something wasn’t “ normal” about you since the incident at the hotel, he could feel something radiating off you that felt different than what a normal human did. Not much but it was definitely something. He walked out and followed the brothers out the bunker just catching them disappear into the woods but you were no wear in sight, he quickly caught up with the brothers who were calling out your name.

“ What the hell Sam,” Dean asked turning to his younger who just shook his head not able to get any works out then they both turned back to Jack who was still clearly shaken up, “ Did you know?” He shook his head and looked at Sam who had his lips pushed together firmly.

“ Did you?” Jack asked his voice wavering slightly, Sam quickly looked away from Jack his gaze trained at the floor.

“ Well?” Dean asked getting slightly agitated.

“ I mean, yes... but,”

“ And you didn’t say anything!” Dean shouted waving his arms out to the side before they landed back at his sides, “ Forget it. Well talk about this later we need to find Y/N fast she’s just in a t-shirt.”

“ She can’t have gotten far,” Sam agreed and with that they all walked off into he woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 1 20
Still dreamed of getting into your favorite TV series or dating your favorite character? I will try to fulfill these dreams here. A collection of Ima...
5.9K 157 32
Hello, one and all!!! Welcome to the world of Supernatural Imagines. I will mostly be penning Dean and/or Jensen imagines in this book, but if you'd...
140K 2.6K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
205K 3.7K 36
hello! if you wanna chapter about a character or if you want to see something happen in a chapter jus message me.