Thunderbirds Are Go!: Malfunc...

By CaptainThunderWho

Atlantica Headquarters - a military foundation stored with half a dozen rockets and missiles on the island. C... More

PART 1 - Scene 1 - Atlantica Missile Base
Scene 2 - Thunderbird 5 tracking position
Scene 3 - Jeff Tracy
Scene 4 - Launching Thunderbirds 2 and 3
Scene 5 - Pursuing the Rocket
Scene 7 - U007810810
Scene 8 - Escaping
Scene 9 - Incoming
Scene 10 - Fireflash
PART 2 - Scene 1 - Thunderbird 3 and Fireflash
Scene 2 - Diving
Scene 3 - Rocket Recovered
Scene 4 - Panicking Passengers
Scene 5 - A Plan Of Action
Scene 6 - Thunderbird 1 is GO!
Scene 7 - Thunderbird 2 Arrival
Scene 8 - Thunderbird 1 Arrival
Scene 9 - Rescuing Fireflash
Scene 10 - Tensions

Scene 6 - Thunderbird 2 Arrival at Atlantica

83 5 0
By CaptainThunderWho

We see Atlantica Island from a view in the middle of the ocean, Thunderbird 2 flying in the centre on course for the missile site. The ship heads over to the launch pad and the blasters point downwards as Thunderbird 2 neatly lands on the platform as the engines groan down. Mantez and the Colonel watch outside by the walls with the sealed entrance and the armed guards stand alert outside.

Colonel Henderson:

Quite an entrance.

The lift at the front of the craft opens from the "2" logo, and Virgil, Gordon, Brains and Max step off, with the lift returning upwards. They greet the Colonel and Sergeant Mantez.

Gordon:

Hay, International Rescue at your service.

Colonel Henderson:

Ah, you two must be Jeff's boys. And I can see the relation.

Brains:

Erm, Colonel H-Henderson, I don't think this is-s the t-time to be waff-ffling. We don't have t-time to waste.

Colonel Henderson:

Quite young man. Quite. Carry on Mantez.

Sergeant Mantez:

Yes sir.

The entrance begins unlocking and opening.

Gordon:

Cool. Atlantica! All those cool missiles ready to launch and blast off!

Virgil:

Gordon. They were put away for a reason.

Gordon:

True. What does MAX think of Atlantica?

We hear his voice box bleeping, his response. Not that Gordon can make much sense of it.

Ugh. Guess so Max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813 77 31
The Mysterons cleverly engineer the death of a number of Titan's Aquaphibians. Through a nearby fish mining base, the company are manipulated by the...
2.9K 32 6
Elaina Angelina Fitzgerald arrives on the Tracy Island after her cruise ship is sunk during a hurricane. Learning that she can cook, the guys beg her...
342 3 17
The aliens have struck again. After infiltrating an International Vault containing some of the most precious secrets of the world's organisations, op...
895 67 26
From an idea by the elusive "Hiram K Hackenbacker", a revolutionary new orbital motorway has been constructed around the United Kingdom that will hel...