Thunderbirds Are Go!: Malfunc...

Autorstwa CaptainThunderWho

Atlantica Headquarters - a military foundation stored with half a dozen rockets and missiles on the island. C... Więcej

PART 1 - Scene 1 - Atlantica Missile Base
Scene 3 - Jeff Tracy
Scene 4 - Launching Thunderbirds 2 and 3
Scene 5 - Pursuing the Rocket
Scene 6 - Thunderbird 2 Arrival at Atlantica
Scene 7 - U007810810
Scene 8 - Escaping
Scene 9 - Incoming
Scene 10 - Fireflash
PART 2 - Scene 1 - Thunderbird 3 and Fireflash
Scene 2 - Diving
Scene 3 - Rocket Recovered
Scene 4 - Panicking Passengers
Scene 5 - A Plan Of Action
Scene 6 - Thunderbird 1 is GO!
Scene 7 - Thunderbird 2 Arrival
Scene 8 - Thunderbird 1 Arrival
Scene 9 - Rescuing Fireflash
Scene 10 - Tensions

Scene 2 - Thunderbird 5 tracking position

119 6 0
Autorstwa CaptainThunderWho

Hovering over the Earth, Thunderbird 5! John floating around in his ship when he begins monitoring the VGR with another holographic display, and John tracking to where it will hit, an oncoming passenger vessel orbiting around the Earth – a direct collision. John taps on the building marked at Atlantica.

John:

Atlantica, this is International Rescue. We are tracking your VGR rocket, why has an unauthorized missile been launched?

Sergeant Dalton:

International Rescue? Thank goodness. Sir, International Rescue.

Colonel Henderson:

International Rescue. Wait, International Rescue? Here, let, me! Hello, hello. International Rescue there, is that you Jeff? Oh. You must be one of his sons. God, I can't believe you sons were able to rescue your father...

John:

Sir - the missile. Why was an unauthorized VGR rocket launched from Atlantica?

Colonel Henderson:

Well... We don't understand... We think...

Sergeant Mantez:

The Colonel launched a VGR Rocket to see it launch for no reason. And then the rocket couldn't destruct.

Colonel Henderson:

MANTEZ!

John:

Colonel, you should know that you can't launch from Atlantica without authorization from the World President. What do you have to explain for yourself?

Colonel Henderson:

Don't put me in my place International Rescue. The responsibility was mine, and mine alone. Now you're the ones who have to stop that rocket from killing anyone. Is that understood?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

342 3 17
The aliens have struck again. After infiltrating an International Vault containing some of the most precious secrets of the world's organisations, op...
1K 47 32
The Arctica Base, managed under the supervision of Dr. Moxax, is well underway of drilling of finding large quantities of the rare mineral Cahelium...
11.8K 185 19
Years ago before Jeff tracy my son dissapeared I had six grandchildren but when Jeff dissapeared that day so did their sister, who was the youngest o...
279 10 8
Mia Rocker is your typical girl who is a magnet for trouble. Born blind, she didn't let that stop her from experiencing the world. While most travel...