The Cursed Alpha | ๐ฝ.๐ฝ๐พ

By zepochz

"๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ... More

ใ‚ˆใ†ใ“ใ
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
โ€ A/N โ€
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 9: Werewolves

3.7K 176 58
By zepochz

A quick tip for this chapter, pls be patient while reading it sjsjsj, it's an important chapter for the plot🥺 but ofc it's up to you!<3

Enjoy!!! 💜

"It was as if the whole world knew, the stars aligned as we lock our eyes in such an inexplicable meaning."

____

Y/N'S POV...|

His strange golden orbs glints under the dim light above, following his move as he keeps his stare on you.

Strangely, those irises, those colors reminded you of the black sky wolf. The wolf you had helped, the wolf that manage to make you entranced at the first second you lay your eyes to.

Jungkook's eyes reflected in the exact same way, How?

Furrowing your eyebrows, you couldn't help to feel curious at the boy standing closely to you. He was so attractively mysterious, and divinely dangerous at the same time. It was such a weird combination, and yet you always feel this magnetic pull towards him.

Who is he?

"You have such beautiful curious eyes."

Unconsciously bumping your head at the small light bulb in front of you, you hissed in frustration as it created a slight friction with your flesh. The black dull pencil between your fingers slipped, with no intention whatsoever drawing messy dark lines at the blank paper in front of you. Resulting a mess out of your art project.

Nurturing the small bump, you took a look under your gaze, noticing the paper dirtied by the pencil slipped from your fingers. With a frown, you erased the messy lines in front of you as your mind drifted off at the causes of this mess.

Which- with no surprise, is the boy you have encountered intimately at the library, not too long ago, no.

Confusion fills the curious brown eyes of yours. Why does it have to be the mysterious so called harmful boy that was distracting you from doing your task?

It was obviously undoubtedly confusing. Not to mention, The homework you unfortunately have to do was due tomorrow, and deciding to reminisce about the boy was not such a good idea was it?

Oh, Don't be mistaken, It's not that you were fully intended to think about him and how the scene played inside your mind,

but you just couldn't help it.

You couldn't possibly control your mind to think what you want at every times, and unfortunately this time, this certain moment, your mind decided to think of other stuff than actually focusing on your homework, towards that damned boy.

"Okay, Y/N. Focus, you just gotta let your mind guide you, and your hands do its thing."

Taking the black pencil once more, you forcefully put your attention back at the paper, letting your mind focus on the drawing you had in mind.

"Here we go," you mumbled.

As the dull point of the pencil touches the paper's surface, you move your hands along with the flow you created inside your head calmly, but once again, it happens.

"See you around princess."

"iSTG- that's it. I'm starting to believe god actually don't want me to do my homework."

Groaning, you place your head onto the desk, spreading your arms wide. A sudden aching pain at the back of your neck pulse through, taking that as a sign you were actually tired of doing the homework for hours non stop since you arrived home.

Due to that, you decide to follow your instinct, cleaning the table, folding the paper, lastly putting everything inside the drawer right next to you. However, as you did, your eyes caught a dark object hiding inside of it.

Perking your eyebrows with interest, your eyes widened itself with curiosity. Silently, you reach towards the object, pulling it out and purposely directing it under the light bulb, you facepalm mentally when you have finally realized what it was.

It was the book.

The black leathery book which you had burrowed from the library this afternoon. How could you have not remember? Oh perhaps, the reason was you being caught in the incident-

Never mind.

You cursed silently inside your head, shaking it afterwards in hope that it will actually make your mind stop thinking back to the incident this afternoon, back to Jungkook. With a sigh, you diverted back your attention towards the book, eyes catching every inch of it.

The book wasn't huge nor was it too little, it was just regular sized book but definitely and foremost, a handful one. Leathery texture was not how you expected for a book's cover since you barely meet such in the city back then, but now seeing it up close, it perks your interest even more.

'Mystery of The Elysian Town'

'huh, the name of this town' you thought.

Inspecting it deeply, moving along side the outlines of the book. You could tell- heck anyone could tell this book was far too old to be kept inside a library. Reading the covers more, you found a name plastered onto it with golden fonts as you caress it ever so gently.

Written by : ATLAS.

'nice pen name' mumbling to yourself, you begin to turn the covers, getting into the inside of the book. Dusty brownish paper appeared in front of you, forcing you to cough out some off the dust out of your nostrils. You turn to the next page of the book, an unexpected name was written down onto the sheet of paper.

'A true story for my beloved Liliana.'

That's odd.

The name is the same name as your grandmother is it not? Furrowing your eyebrows, you kept your eyes towards the name, thinking hard. Is there any other people here in this town, to have the same name as your grandmother?

Perhaps there is, which you have not known, yet.

Agreeing with the voice inside your logical side of the brain, you turn to another page, this time the dust wasn't as packed as the first one. Gladly, you turn another, then another, and again and again. Your eyes catching onto the words simply, taking it as a glimpse.

You weren't planning to read the book tonight, so you decided to just take a look for a bit of what's inside. As you turn more pages to much more, you stopped when it had reached the 256th page of the book.

Since it was the only page that had a picture plastered massively onto its paper.

Your eyes widened as it landed on the picture. A silent gasp left your lips, as you eye the picture closely. Caressing it, you noticed something odd.

That picture, was a picture of a wolf.

It wasn't the same as your wolf. You couldn't really see it due to the picture being black and white, but you knew it wasn't the same wolf. Those eyes screamed dangerous, full authorities, and even so, it felt such impenetrability inside them.

Shivers covers your body, the more you look at it the more fear was eating up your heart as it beats louder and louder. Hastily, you turn to the next page, eyes catching onto every word it spells.

' Werewolves as we all know, has roles for each of them in a pack. The picture above is An Alpha. Within the counted days I have found them, even stayed with them, I become notice of how the situation within the pack was. There was a leader, called by The Alpha. Not much wiser nor was it older than the elder yet An Alpha held so much weight and responsibility of everything happening in the pack. '

"...What?" You involuntarily mumbled, as you further on read the next paragraphs.

' The last kind I noticed was the omega. Perhaps it has more of a lower influence for the pack so that's why it didn't appeared much to my eyes. They're strong but far below Alphas. Omegas only come to the public eyes if it was needed, but much to my surprise they were really welcoming although the pack usually despise them.'

' Omega '

Something within you click.

You parted your lips slightly bit. There was something about Omegas or whatever it is relating towards that word that reminded you of something and Fortunately, you remembered clearly.

It was the word that carved deeply onto the wooden bracelet that belongs to your friend, Lizzy.

Could it be?

"No no, It's Impossible. How can werewolves exist? It's a myth... Right?" Your mind was racing as far as it can, heart thumping each time you try to visualize the wolf, the bracelet, and the golden eyes and everything that's been happening around you.

Hastily, with a quick reflex, you closed the book, leaving a heavy sigh out of your chest. It felt as if this new information was heaving your shoulder each seconds.

The worst thing was, It's not even a true information. It could be just an assumption, or a fiction stories for all you'd know. Yet, you couldn't help to think endlessly if werewolves actually exist in this town, heck even actually exist in this radical world.

Shaking your head, you grew cold from the thought itself, so you walked out of your room, walking down the stairs in hoping to find no one waking up at this late hour. To your pleasure, you did find no one.

Entering the kitchen, you grab a glass of water, gulping each drop of water poured into it.

After calming yourself, you walk back through the hallway, expecting the warm covers of your bed to be wrapped around you tightly but unfortunately, a little concrete object made you stopped your track as it came into your peripheral vision. Turning your head around slowly, you noticed the small wolves miniatures on the small desk.

Remembering that you did notice these little miniatures from the first day you came into this town, you smiled at the thought.

Caressing its figure, seeing how it carve perfectly for it to have no flaws whatsoever. It was a bit strange though, the size was a bit, how do you say it? larger? It was a bit larger than any little miniatures you have seen before.

Even so, it reminds you of the werewolve you saw at the book you just read.

But again, It's quite impossible fo it to happen.

So you decided to just call it for a day and put the miniature back to its place. But as soon as you did,

Something surprised you. It was the voice, The missing vague voice was back.

'Look under it, Y/N.'

Shivers went down your spine as the miniature slipped between your hands, touching the ground momentarily before fully dressed on top of it. It was that voice. The vague voice you have not heard for days, and now it returned? And what's that supposed to mean?

Look Under? Under what?

You quickly regained back to yourself, deciding with yourself to ignore the voice inside your mind. Picking up the small object, you began to notice a hand written letters carved deeply underneath it. Curiosity yet again sparks in you as you caressed the letters and read it.

©ATLAS

"Your grandpa made that, as a gift for my sweet seventeen birthday,"

Without you even noticing it, the words that grandma has told you rang inside your head. This miniature was given by your grandfather for her as her seventeen's birthday gift. Even better, he made it himself. But it says credit to Atlas. Wasn't that the same name as the one who wrote the book?

'A true story for my beloved Liliana.'

Again, a gasp left your lips as you connected all the red dots inside the frizzly mind of yours. Could it be that your grandfather was the one who wrote the book and the one who made the miniature? Could it be your grandfather is this so called ATLAS ?

Widening your eyes at the assumptions, the more you thought of it, the more logical it sounds, the more likely for it to happened and the more connected, and sure you felt.

Then if it is true, does werewolves actually exist?

As soon as that question came into your mind, you felt another presence in the room as the air grew cold and an eerie silence heaving the room slowly. You turn to look at the stairs as you notice a figure standing, towards your direction.

It was your grandmother.

"Oh my my, pumpkin, What are you doing this early? It's 3 am honey, shouldn't you be sleeping in bed already?" Her voice mixed perfectly with the silence as you put the miniature back to its place.

"Grandma, hehe, sorry, I felt kinda sore in my throat so I decided to drink it off- bUT i'm good now, I should go back to sleep. I'm sorry for waking you up." You mumbled softly, a small smile on your lips.

Passing her figure, you noticed she was wearing one of her silky nightgowns and how it oddly wasn't crumbled up due to her sleeping form and how her face didn't show any sleepiness nor any thing dark. It felt as if your grandmother was awake this whole time.

"Goodnight Gran." Pecking her cheeks lightly, you continue to walk into your room as you still feel her piercing gaze sticking onto your figure. Alas, you ignored it and walk inside of your room, jumping onto the bed, turning off the lights, you closed your eyes, feeling the heavy weights being lifted off your shoulders.

Then again, you couldn't help to question yourself.

Why was your grandmother awake?

_____

Hey lovess!! 💜💜💜

Sooo, How was it? was it disappointing? or even boring?? I understand if you feel like that sjsjs, but this chapter is really important actually,

Since this is where Y/N or perhaps we can say you guys, noticed something weird connecting between your life, the strange town, and the mysteries inside.

Anyways, thank you again for waiting for me to update and reading it of course! I appreciate it so much, you don't even know
💜

Stay smiling.

xoxo, z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 18.3K 55
Book Cover by : infinate_Armyโ™ก Kim Taehyung, a true blood alpha, cold and stoic, but has a pure heart is the fated mate of Jeon Jungkook, a pure bloo...
1K 45 18
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...
311K 15.5K 55
She didn't know where she was but that place felt like home. She didn't know how? Or why? But it just did, and surprisingly she was happy to call th...
78.3K 4.2K 59
"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. Lee Seoyeon is your average girl. At lea...