Black velvet

Por six-flaws

if you've ever read fifty you'll see how I got the main idea of Zayn being a rich God from there. I've read t... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 -Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Silence is a scary sound
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
private
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
hi
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Long time no see...Chapter 73?

Chapter 27

10.7K 523 58
Por six-flaws

Zayn picked me up at 1 pm and he's been acting very distant since I got in the car. He didn't want to come up either.

"We won't be seeing the whole museum," he states while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Uh, okay," I answer confused.

Why is he angry again? It was him that wanted me to come. I've only been a couple of times with school, and I did want to come back and appreciate everything, but not with the moody guy over here.

"Why are you so upset?" I ask before I get to think about it.

"I'm not," he spits back.

I lay back in my seat and sigh. I cross my arms and roll my eyes. Why am I even coming with him? Anyone would think I forced him to bring me.

* * * * * *

Zayn left the car at the building were that office of his was and we got in a cab for the 10 minute drive to the museum.

"It's on the ground floor, so you can wander off around if you want," he offers me with the most stern voice.

"Why did you ask me to come? If I wanted to wander off I wouldn't need your permission anyway, Zayn," I inform him growing annoyed.

I can't believe he's gone back to treating me like nothing. I thought he was only like that with people he didn't know or detessted.

He takes a deep breath and looks out the window ignoring me.

Well, fine.

We got out the cab and he made his way in while I tried to run behind him. My legs probably are half the size of his.

Once we were in, I decided to let him wander off, I didn't fancy following around someone who doesn't really want my presence.

I noticed we were at the ancient Greek and Rome area. There were sculptures, pieces of buildings and vases. Everything had beautiful sculptured images.

Most of them looked like people, but they were beautiful people. Some of them had other's creatures stuck to them, like if they weren't people. Probably all those myths Zayn likes. It's all from the same time, anyway.

I think I spent over an hour scanning every detail of every piece of art in that area. Only in that area, and I remember there was dozens more.

I was going to walk out when I noticed there was a much quieter area with no people, but three long benches. I spotted Zayn sitting on one of them, with his back facing me.

He didn't even mind me gone. Maybe he changed his mind about me coming and he's just too polite to cancel. Anyway, he'd kill me if I left the museum without telling him.

I wandered over to his place and noticed him staring at a sculpture. I tried not to make any noise and sat by his side, on the bench.

"This place makes me forget," he says in a whisper, still staring at the figure.

"About what?" I ask calmly.

"Everything that's wrong, everything that ever went wrong," he explains slowly. "Thanks for coming," he whispers.

I smile withouth moving my gaze and lean my head on his upper arm. He hides his real self all the time, I can't help wondering how many others have seen him like this.

He turns his head down at me and I look at him. He caresses my cheek with the tip of his fingers and leans in to kiss me, I can't help clossing my eyes. It's a slow, gentle kiss. His lips feel so tender. My mind always drifts and I forget I'm kissing him.

He nibbles on my bottom lip and hums into my mouth. I open my eyes and find the tiniest smile growing on his lips.

"Fancy some tea, Miss Anderson?" He asks in a whisper.

And I would probably fancy anything he offered me right now.

* * * * * *

We sat down at a table that was in a big round hall. A chocolate muffin in hand that Zayn kept picking at, and he just grabbed some tea.

"Get your own one!" I say teasing him.

"Sharing is caring," he said grabbing a massive bit of the muffin and eating it.

It's so strange. One of the richest bussines men in London is stealing bits of muffin from me, at the British Museum, just to annoy me. And yet, it feels so okay. I forget how important he is to others when he's being like this.

"You don't talk much about yourself," he says taking a sip from his tea.

"Yes I do! You know almost everything there is to know, I'm boring" I tell him and shrug my shoulders.

Chocolate muffins are too good.

"I only know bassic things about you," he says trying to make me talk.

"Well, it's more than I know about you," I say sitting sideways on the bench. I cross my legs facing him.

"Well, you never ask me anything," he says imitating me. "What do you want to know?" He asks honestly.

What do I want to know? I've never thought about asking him anything because I kind of guessed I couldn't.

"What made you want to be this serious bussines man?" I ask titling my head.

He looks straight ahead, and sighs.

"When I was about six, I went through something and I was fucked in the head," he says slowly, tapping his index finger against his temple. "I've always been a lost case for my parents, but specialy five years ago when I nearly ruined everything for everyone so, my dad forced me into this," he shrugs. "I never wanted this, but I realised I was useless at anything else and it's easy to hide from problems." He mumbles getting lost in his thoughts.

"But you're not?" I ask confused. What's he going on about? That doesn't really explain anything about his life. "Why do you think you're useless?"

"Nearly every job involves people. I'm not worthy of having people around, I can't do people, being in bussines means I only have to deal with humans at very punctual times, so that's why I wanted it." He says and takes another sip at his steaming tea.

"You wanted to be a bussines guy to isolate from society?" I ask trying to make some sense out of his words.

He nods and looks back at me with a creased forhead, like he wanted to say something else.

"But you're okay having conversations... What do you mean you can't do people? Do you hate people?" I answer squinting my eyes. There's so many questions in my head right now. He was meant to clear my thoughts about him, not the opposite.

"I don't hate people. I just don't think people should be near me..." he says trying to find the words.

I frown and put my legs under the table again, I slide right next to him and scrunch the muffin case.

"We need people around us, we need to socialize, if not, we die," I explain trying to remember things I'd heard at school.

He looks straight ahead again and smiles softly. It's a creepy smile, it's not a happy one, it looks nostalgic.

"People are better of being away from me, I just can't do people, I can't explain it," he sighs, loosing his smile and looking down at is tea.

I lean my head against his upper arm and give it a little kiss. I don't know what he is saying but he seems like a little boy.

"You can do me alright," I say and he chuckles leaning his forehead into his hand. Did I really just say that? "I didn't mean it like that! Damn, you know what I meant," I try to excuse myself turning bright red.

He chuckles and turns his head down to me, he kisses the top of my head and puts his arm over my shoulders.

"I do," he says and sighs, losing his smile. "It's different," he whispers against my hair.

Why is it different? Why can't he finish sentences?

"We should get going, your brother still comes out at 4 pm, doesn't he?" He asks looking down at me.

Shit. Jacob.

"Oh my God! Yes," I stand up panicking looking at the time on a big clock on the wall.

"It's fine, we'll get there in time," he says standing up. He places his hand on the small of my back and guides me around to the exit, as always.

I still don't know anything about this guy.
________________________________

Im spendin the night with a fwend so good night to you all lovelieeees ;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

672K 5.5K 99
Hi Kiddies, warning my dears once you enter this wonderful book you will never look at your wonderful band the same. Turn back now if you are not rea...
60.2K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
169K 7K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while.❞ Alexandra Holt and Zayn Malik are from different worlds. Alexandra h...
58.2K 825 10
This is my first fan fiction! I hope you like it! :) Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from One Direction are both in love with each other. They both go...