𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

By SinCircus_

What's wrong with being a little chaotic? ... More

prologue
1 | the truth untold
2 | another early birthday gift
3 | unexpected customer
4 | touch yourself
5 | on your knees
6 | don't look at him
7 | go where
8 | backup plan
9 | across his lap
10 | change of plans
11 | a two way to pleasure part 1
12 | a two way to pleasure part 2
13 | nothing but a good fuck
14 | lip gloss, lipstick and a hug
15 | Jimin
16 | another (bossy) reminder
17 | go get him
18 | make a wish
19 | betrayal
20 | uncertainty
21 | the way he likes me
22 | hate me
23 | the last of me... us
24 | she left
25 | like a deer stuck in headlights
26 | special request
27 | are you a sub?
28 | a harmless walk
29 | thought you'd never come
30 | conditions, cherry lips and chardonnay
31 | a whole new perspective
32 | a silent promise
33 | i want candy
34 | morning wood
35 | dodging min yoongi
36 | getting to know each other over coffee and french toast
37 | deal
38 | you are naive
39 | texting him in the toilet
not an update
Q&A
40 | elastic girl receives an apology
41 | friends don't leave each other breathless
42 | reversed
43 | i was wrong
44 | first date
45 | trust is key
46 | stay
47 | game
48 | when the water drains... cum for me and we'll cuddle after
49 | tell me something random about you
51 | boyfriend
52 | hater: min yoongi
53 | don't make a big deal out of this
54 | monopoly
55 | lights down low
56 | getting a taste of her world
57 | alone with you
58 | cloud 9
59 | vulnerable
60 | need to blow off some steam
61 | on the sidelines
62 | gone
63 | a toast
64 | chain of memories
65 | company
66 | wherever
67 | chain of memories part 2
68 | chain of memories part 3
69 | attached
70 | first fight
71 | chain of memories part 4
72 | chain of memories part 5
73 | realization
74 | false hope
75 | i'm sorry
76 | in the blink of an eye
77 | dance with me
78 | coming clean
79 | kiss in the rain
80 | outburst
81 | lightning
82 | disappointment
83 | i own you
84 | clusterfuck
85 | secrets
86 | release
87 | care
88 | uncovered
89 | lighter
90 | problematic
91 | you'll need a drink for this
92 | revelation
93 | falling
94 | hypocritical
95 | alligator eyes
96 | petrified
97 | sweet like candy
98 | epiphany
99 | showing you
100 | compulsion
101 | diplomatic
102 | finally telling him
let's spice things up shall we?
character q & a
103 | panic attack
104 | instinct
105 | the blackwoods
106 | alert
107 | the looking glass of her soul
108 | raging war inside
109 | lowlife
110 | little rat
111 | i love you
112 | highway to hell
113 | triumph
114 | scars and forgiveness
115 | our friends
116 | magnetic
117 | everything for you
118 | pointless
119 | new plan
120 | divide and conquer
121 | jeopardy
122 | trial and error
123 | opposite sides
final chapter
thank you
my plan...please read

50 | change

34.5K 1.3K 759
By SinCircus_

I wake at dawn with Jungkook's arms wrapped protectively around me. I don't want to move because I don't want to risk waking him up so I just look at his angelic face, drinking in the tranquility and the calmness that has settled on his delicate features. I notice the tiniest scar near his right cheekbone and I run my forefinger over it on instinct, letting it linger on the surface of his surprisingly smooth skin. He doesn't move an inch but he lets out a long slow breath, causing his lips to form the cutest pout. His bottom lip is plump-and so kissable at that as it practically engulfs his upper lip.

Giggling quietly at myself I run a finger on the outline of his lips and his mouth opens a little at the contact. I can feel his warm breath on my digits and I'm totally engrossed at the sight of his deliciously plush lips that I barely notice his large doe eyes staring at me in confusion.

"Morning," he smiles teasingly, his soft cushions brushing against my fingertips. When he sees that my fingers stay intact with his mouth he grins "If you like my lips so much you can just kiss me. But I must warn you, I have morning breath and that might turn you off."

"Thanks for the warning," I giggle and just when I'm about to stop assaulting his lips with my fingers his mouth opens and engulfs them in return. "Jungkook!" I squeal like a little girl. He's literally sucking on my fingers while laughing loudly. He gets up and wraps his arms around me before lifting me up effortlessly. I smack his bicep playfully and my fingers finally pop out of his mouth. His voice is hoarce and cracky from all the laughing. His hair is pushed back and he looks sexy as hell with his revealed forehead. His prominent brows make an appearance and the slight arch brings out his authoritative aura.

Jungkook lets go of me and I fall flat on the mattress. My body bounces a little on the soft surface and he reaches down to place a kiss on my cheek. However, I was expecting a kiss on the lips and he laughs at how puckered they look. I decide to ignore that and simply reach out for his neck pulling him close to me as I press my lips against his. The kiss is slow and tender and yet so consuming and breathtaking. His hands roam at my hips while I play with his messy hair. He pulls away first and flashes me the most adorable smile that causes me to melt inside.

He plants a kiss at the corner of my mouth and then proceeds pecking my jawline and the area behind my ear. Even though I'm biting my bottom lip I'm still smiling widely while my boyfriend gives me special treatment.

Boyfriend.

Jungkook kisses my neck and I let out an unwanted moan. He grins and one of his hands travels to my cheek as he tilts my neck for me. Goosebumps spread all over my skin when he kisses my throat and I choke on my breath. I start coughing and he looks at me concerned. I can feel my ears heat up.

Did I really choke on my breath while he was kissing me? God this is so embarrassing.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks wide eyed and I nod.

"Yeah," I manage. Great, I ruined the moment. I cough once more to clear my throat and he caresses my cheek.

"Do you need some water?" Jungkook asks and gets up from the bed.

"No, it's okay." I say and he sits back down. "I'm alright."

"Are you sure?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck and I nod. "I'm wearing yesterday's clothes."

And yet you look so enticing.

I scoot towards him and straighten the collar of his white shirt. "How about I go make us breakfast while you go take a shower and change?" I suggest.

"Do I smell that bad?"

I laugh to myself and get off the bed. I head to the bathroom and grab my jeans from the marble counter.

"So does you not answering mean that I actually smell?" Jungkook calls out.

"You smell like flowers Kookie." I say jokingly and he laughs. Now, I can't exactly tell him how good he smells-a mix of his natural minty scent, detergent and that faded musky cologne. I begin putting on my jeans and I struggle to kick inside them because of the stiff fabric when Jungkook enters.

"Need help?" He inquires and I shake my head. He helps me either way by kneeling and holding open the waistline of the jeans so that I can slide my legs in with ease. His hands brush against my skin while he's at it.

"Thanks," I croak and he lowers down my jeans. "What are you doing!" I shriek as he just looks at my butt. He looks totally engrossed as he lowers the right side of my panties a little. He's staring at the white scars that cover the entire area and I quickly pull my panties back up to cover my biggest insecurity that is tattooed on my body for life.

Jungkook looks up at me, his coal black eyes glimmering innocently. "You have stretch marks." He smiles.

"I know." I mutter. "They're ugly."

"No, they're not." He says and gets up to face me. I button up my jeans and he chuckles.

"Stop being nice." I snap.

"I'm being honest." He counters. "And your stretch marks look beautiful on you."

My heart did a little thing as soon as he completed the sentence.

Not knowning how to respond, I gulp hardly. "I-I'll go downstairs." On my way out of his bedroom I grab my shoes and my cell phone then hurry downstairs to make breakfast.

Jungkook finishes showering rather quickly and he shows up in a black T-shirt and jeans. His hair is still wet and droplets fall on my shirt-his shirt.

"Shouldn't you dry your hair?" I ask while frying two sunshine eggs, his arms circle around me and he places his chin on my shoulder instead of answering. He kisses my cheek lovingly as I use the spatula to sweep the eggs up. He brings one of the plates closer to me and I place the food inside along with some bacon.

"It will dry by itself don't worry." He replies and he carries the plates to the kitchen island. We sit down and eat our breakfast then we hang out in his spacious living room until eight. My phone vibrates in my pocket and the screen lights up an incoming message from Yoongi.

Gumface: yo I'm coming over to pick up your deflated ass in an hour

I bite on my nails as I'm trying anxiously trying to come up with some excuse to avoid Yoongi right now. But then I remember that I still haven't told him about the double date I've arranged. Great, this is what I get for waiting till the last minute. I stare at the screen for one whole minute before typing down my response.

A_hoe_for_french_fries: good morning to you too.

I press send.

The elipsis sign pops up and I draw in a breath. Jungkook is also scrolling through this phone but our eyes lock and he grins.

Gumface: see you in an hour babe

"You're having this puzzled look on your face." Jungkook notices and I turn off my phone. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," I mutter. "Um, so Yoongi wants to pick me up in an hour."

Jungkook casts his phone aside and looks at me. "Okay,"

"Well you still have to give me a ride." I say. "And... I kinda haven't told him about the double date."

His eyes widen in shock. "Are you serious right now? Our double date is supposed to happen today."

"I'm sorry," I say lamely. "I was distracted." I add batting my lashes, feigning innocence.

Dimples form near the corners of his mouth when he flashes me the most adorable bunny smile. "You're blaming me for forgetting?"

"It was a pleasant distraction so far." I say and he reaches out to tuck a stray hair behind my ear. I can see it in his eyes that he wants to tell me something and I have a feeling I know what it is.

I am supposed to give him my answer today.

"That's a good answer." He says lowly and I bite my lip. "I'm gonna grab my keys and bag pack from upstairs and then we'll go alright?"

"Okay."

As soon as Jungkook comes back down we finally leave the mansion and head back to the garage where his motorcycle is parked. He helps me wear the helmet and buckles up the red strap under my chin then swings a leg over the black death trap and starts the engine. I stand on tiptoes and when Jungkook notices my struggle, he offers me his arm for support. Once I land on the leather seat he runs his hand over my thigh and caresses me over my jeans. My heart beats rapidly at the contact and I'm thankful my chest isn't pressed against his back, because he would actually feel how flustered I am right now.

"Hold on tight." He says, his hands snaking back reaching for mine. My arms are now wrapped around his waist and I just can't stop smiling like an idiot under the helmet.

I like this.

I like this a lot.

Am I stupid for wanting to see more of this side of him?

Am I naive for thinking that he can change? For believing that there's something truly good in him?

He holds my hand tightly, his thumb tracing my knuckles before returning to the grip. It's almost as if he's hopeful. He twists it delicately causing us to speed away. I can see his reflection on the rear view mirror and his mouth is slightly open, as if he wanted to say something but decided against it last minute. His lips return to their original pouty shape and I lay my head against his back.

I want to be his.

a filler-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 402 56
Cover By: @SolanaStellaLuna SOPE AU Love. Youth. Passions. Talents. Friends. And Hate. What else could you ask for when you're young? Probably what...
2.6K 178 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...
605 24 12
Taehyung x reader This is a story based on a sexual assault. This will be your only warning, there won't be triggers in the book because I find them...
30.5K 1.2K 125
(Complete) 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁!!🌹 Social media is one of the media where you found all types of thing...