๐Ÿ“ฃ The Ridonculous Race: Chee...

Von nereidesalpha81

Best friends Sarah and Sammy have been maintaining their friendship since their first meeting in Pahkitew Isl... Mehr

Meet the Cheerleaders
Episode 1: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 1 (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 2: None Down, Nineteen to Go, Part 2 (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 5: Bjorken Telephone (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 6: Brazilian Pain Forest (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท)
Episode 7: A Tisket, A Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด)
Episode 8: Hawaiian Honeyruin (๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 9: Hello and Dubai (๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช)
Episode 10: New Beijinging (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช โžค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 11: I Love Ridonc and Roll (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ)
Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe (๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ)
Episode 13: The Shawshank Ridonc-tion (๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ)
Episode 14: Down and Outback (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ)
Episode 15: Maori or Less (๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ)
Episode 16: Little Bull on the Prairie (๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ โžค ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ)
Episode 17: Lord of the Ring Toss (๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค โ„๏ธ)
Episode 18: Got Venom? (โ„๏ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ)
Episode 19: Dude Buggies (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 20: El Bunny Supremo (๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ)
Episode 21: Ca-noodling (๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 22: How Deep is Your Love? (๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ)
Episode 23: Darjeel With It (๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ)
Episode 24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires (๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท)
Episode 25: Bahamarama (๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท โžค ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Episode 26: A Million Ways to Lose A Million Dollars (๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ โžค ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)
Ending 1: Cheerleaders Win ๐Ÿ“ฃ
Ending 2: Police Cadets Win ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ending 3: Surfer Dudes Win ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Episode 3: French is an Eiffel Language (๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โžค ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท)

882 13 1
Von nereidesalpha81

Sammy's POV

Sarah and I sprinted to the Don Box after the first three teams received their tips. Sarah gasped then cheered in excitement, "YES! We're going to Paris!"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Paris, France or Paris, Texas?"

"France."

"YEAH!" I pumped a fist in the air in victory.

--------

Don's POV

"Paris, France. Home of the Mona Lisa, tiny coffees, the Cathedral de Notre Dame, and other things that annoy me like you wouldn't believe. Once in Paris, teams must make their way here to the Eiffel Tower to receive their next travel tip."

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

*ecstatically smiling* "I love going to Paris, France. The art, the monuments, the culture, it's no wonder it's at the world's center for popularity."

SARAH

"You seem really excited to go there."

SAMMY

"Not as excited as them." *points to the Jen and Tom, who are squealing with delight.*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah's POV

We had to drive on the scooters to get to the airport down on the highway. I was able to catch up with Carrie and Devin before we heard MacArthur making a siren sound behind us.

"It's the Cadets!" Carrie pointed to them as they passed. Soon enough the Ice Dancers caught up, who were smiling at the cameras. Shouldn't they be keeping their eyes on the road?

"Well, it looks like we really need to speed things up a notch," Sammy said.

"Let's," I said before revving up the scooter and streaking past them. We were about to crash into the airport lounge but I was able to stop it a few inches away from the entrance. And after we got our tickets and boarded the plane, we ran to our cabs and told the driver to take us to the Eiffel Tower.

"Here we are," I pointed to the Eiffel Tower.

A little bit of time was taken as we approached the Don Box behind the Cadets and Ice Dancers.

"Huh, it's a Botch-or-Watch." MacArthur read from the tip.

--------

Don's POV

"For this Botch or Watch, whoever didn't eat the stew in Morocco must draw a caricature of their partner. When this local French artiste approves of the drawing, they'll receive their next tip."

--------

Sammy's POV

"This should be done in a snap," I said as I was given a pencil and a sketchpad while Sarah posed like a model on the catwalk.

(Sarah's pose 👇)

For my caricature, I pictured her as a crudely drawn figure surrounded by spotlights.

The artist approves of us and gave us our travel tip before he checked Noah's picture.

He showed us the caricature of Owen eating the Eiffel Tower. We shared a laugh and even Owen himself (though he had no idea what his friend drew).

"Wait, I'm wanna see the picture," he said after Noah grabbed his arm. Trust me, you don't.

I read, "Go down, down, down, to find the cheese so round where your next tip is found." 

We glanced down a hole at the ground that appeared to reveal catacombs below us full of skulls.

"Let's go."

Both of us jumped down before we ran through the catacombs.

--------

Don's POV

"Welcome to the Catacombs, where ancient Parisians buried the victims of the plague! Teams must use their noses to find the exit and to receive their next tip hidden amongst these rolls of Roquefort cheese."

--------

Sammy's POV

"This should be easy. All we have to do is take the tunnel forward," Sarah said just as we stopped to see three tunnels.

"Which way should we go?" I asked, "There's gotta be a network full of 'em to the next part!"

"Let's go center," Sarah pointed down the middle one. We tried the tunnel until they were in a room surrounded by a network of tunnels.

After minutes upon minutes of running and searching for the correct tunnels, we bumped into Owen, who appears to be panicking of some sort.

"Guys! This is an emergency! Have you seen the bathroom?!" He questioned in a hurry.

We glanced at each other before we shook our heads.

"AAAAHHHH!" Owen screamed and ran away in panic again.

"What's up with him?" Sarah pointed as he ran down.

"That stew in Morocco's probably catching up with him," I answered right before we sprinted down another tunnel. After a while of wandering, we heard a gushing sound.

"Do you hear water?" I asked.

We ran down toward the sound where there was a pile of big, round cheese waiting for contestants.

"Yeah!" we cheered and did a high-five.

I read the sign, "Take your cheese and sail your way to where the Mona Lisa's on display."

"Louvre, it is," Sarah translated.

--------

Don's POV

"The Louvre. Home too many exotic and famous paintings I was told to stop touching. It's also today's Chill Zone. Last team here may be eliminated."

--------

Sarah's POV

Sammy pushed the cheese into the water as I grabbed two oars. We rowed simultaneously to keep our cheese straight down the river. We were able to catch up to the Surfers and Best Friends as they raced down the river. Not only that, but I noticed Carrie staring at Devin as if she was dreaming.

As we got up the stairs, Sky and I rolled our cheese to the chill zone at Louvre and came behind both teams.

"5th place," Don said to us.

--------

DUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SAMMY

*shrugging* "Eh, it's no big deal."

SARAH

*nodded in agreement*

END DUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

Sarah's POV (cont.)

It was a little bit before the Reality TV Pros caught up after the Sisters.

"20 minute penalty," Don announced toward them.

"Wha-what? Why?" Owen asked him.

"Because the challenge was to sail the cheese down the river," He explained.

"But it's inside me! I am cheese!"

"That you are. Now, step aside and hope you aren't the last to place."

Sammy and I gave worried looks toward each other then the Pros, "Oh, boy."

--------

INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL TIME (CHEERLEADERS)

SARAH

"Sammy and I are gonna talk about forming an alliance with Owen and Noah, but it looks like they're in a bit of a pickle right now."

END INDIVIDUAL CONFESSIONAL

--------

After more and more race past, the Pros had three minutes of their penalty left.

"Oh, no. Here come the Tennis Rivals!" Owen pointed as they came up the stairs... slowly. Pete lost his grip on the cheese and it rolled over Gerry.

A minute later, they got back up the stairs again with the cheese. Still, they were moving so slow and snail went past them.

"Reality TV Pros, you're penalty is up!" Don announced. Both teams jumped on the carpet at the same time with Gerry's foot out.

"It's a tie! We all stay!" He cheered.

"Not quite, I'm afraid you're going home," Ooh, so close.

"What? Why?!" Pete glared.

"You're foot wasn't completely on the carpet. It was just out," Sky and I sighed in relief. Well, I guess Owen and Noah win by a nose... or in this case a foot.

Gerry stood up, "WHAT?! Do you need glasses, fool?! The foot was in the line!"

"I do not need glasses and your foot was out," Don replied.

"It was in!"

"It was out."

"In!"

"Out."

"IN!"

"That's match and you're out!" He pointed to them to leave.

Thank goodness Owen and Noah are still in.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.3K 1.1K 44
Samantha Laila Holmes was by no means a cheerleader. She was an athlete. She'd played all sorts of sports as a kid, but now her heart is set on volle...
9.9K 308 25
20 teams of 2 Pokรฉmon venture across the newly discovered human world in the biggest race ever! The Rhydonculous Race, hosted by Rhydon, is just like...
124K 3.4K 44
Sierra and her family move to Florida after her dad got a promotion. She's used to moving around a lot because of her dads job, and because of that s...
4.4K 248 30
This is my version of the ridonculous race with two of my own characters inserted. I own none of the characters except Marnie and Kristen. Rankings:...