Depression || (Personal Poems...

By EvanescenceSnowFalls

Hey guys, nice to see you. I'd like to thank anyone who is willing to read my poems and crap. Thank you. I'm... More

Last Breath
Together Again
Spellbound
Empty Inside/Are Friends Real?
Risk
Fucking Cold

List of Song Suggestions

9 0 0
By EvanescenceSnowFalls

Evanescence: Tourniquet

A Part:

I tried to kill the pain, but only brought more; (so much more!)
I lay, dying. And I am pouring crimson regret, and betrayal.
I'm dying! Praying....Bleeding! And screaming!!
Am I too lost, to be saved? Am I too lost?
My god! My tourniquet! Return to me, salvation!

About: My Lee writes from personal experience, and if you don't know what a tourniquet is, it means a method to stop bloods flow. So God is a tourniquet for us. (If you're religious)

~~~~~

Digital Daggers: The Devil Within

A Part:

Ill keep quiet, you won't even know I'm here....You won't suspect a thing, you won't see me in the mirror.
But I've crept into your heart, you can't make me disappear, till I make you...
I've made myself at home in the cobwebs and the lies, I'm learning all your tricks, I can hurt you from inside.
I've made myself a promise you would never see me cry, till I make you......You'll never know what hit you.

About: First song I've heard from the demons perspective, not the victim of depression. It was also featured in an episode of PLL.

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 406 73
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
84.3K 3.9K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
8.9K 714 53
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...
10.1K 227 30
This is a collection of poems that I write! I will take suggestions on poems so comment down below if you want one about a topic you have picked :) T...