secrets โžช ricky bowen {1} โœ”๏ธŽ

By laurastilinski_24

"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๏ฟฝ... More

sสษดแดแด˜sษชs.
PสŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›:
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Fแดแดœส€:
Fษชแด แด‡:
Sษชx:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›:
Nษชษดแด‡:
Tแด‡ษด:
EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡:
Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Nษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Oษดแด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tแดกแด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fแดแดœส€:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fษชแด แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sษชx:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Eษชษขสœแด›: bonus!

Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:

5K 139 34
By laurastilinski_24

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:
"The Tech Rehearsal."

The first day of school after break came quicker than I expected. I was a little disappointed, seeing as I was thoroughly enjoying having no homework to do, but anyways.

I hadn't stopped thinking about Thanksgiving at all. Even when I tried, I couldn't. My kiss with Ricky wasn't even a proper kiss - it was just a cheek kiss, but I couldn't get it out of my mind. We talked almost every day of break, and although neither of us brought up the kiss, there was something different in the way we talked. A good different.

I didn't want to get my hopes up but maybe there really is something between us.

The only thing that stopped me from thinking about Ricky, was my family situation. I talked to my mom the day after Thanksgiving and honestly, it felt good to let things off my chest. I assume it was the same for her too, because we both ended up in tears, laughing at ourselves for being ugly criers, and then we watched movies all night with Lou, until we all fell asleep.

But anyways, we talked and agreed that we would try and work things out with Dad. It took me a lot more convincing than it did Louisa, but I never expected anything less. She's five for heaven's sake, she has no idea what's going on.

At least she acts like it anyways.

So that's that. My dad is coming back to live with us. I'll admit I'm nervous for this change, but I have to at least try and get used to it. If I don't, well, I don't know what'll happen.

It's not going to be easy, but family never is.

I managed to write another song over the break too, and I feel like it's the best one I've written so far. I don't think I'll end up showing anyone though. I called it 'Out of the Old'; it's quite personal and I'm okay if no one hears it.

I got dressed and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Ricky told me he'd meet me at my house before school and we'd ride together so he should be here any minute.

"Morning." I greeted my family cheerfully.

"Morning." Dad said.

"Morning Sammy." Mom smiled, placing a kiss on my cheek.

My mind wandered back to my cheek kiss with Ricky and I smiled.

"Why are you so chirpy this morning?" She asked.

"Oh no reason. Just excited to see my friends again." I said, stealing a slice of Mom's toast and taking a bite. She eyed me suspiciously.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing...it's just you haven't been this happy for a long time."

"Who's the boy?" My dad asked. I gaped at him.

"Boy?" Mom questioned excitedly.

"What's a boy?" My sister asked.

We stared at her blankly, and she gave us a toothy grin.

I chuckled and turned to Mom. "There's no boy!" I lied.

Then the doorbell rang.

Ricky.

"Your red cheeks say otherwise..." Dad muttered, and sipped his coffee.

The doorbell rang again and I was getting restless now.

Mom gasped teasingly. "Is it Ricky? Is that him at the door?"

"Mom!"

"Who's Ricky?" Dad asked.

I groaned indignantly. "Ugh, no one! Just a boy from school. I'm going before this conversation can continue. Bye!" I said.

"Have a good day!" Mom yelled. "Say hi to Ricky for me!"

I picked up my skateboard and helmet off the ground, then opened the door. Ricky smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I closed the door and put my helmet on. We walked down my front steps and skated to school.

✰✰✰

"Oh my gosh, what happened?"

My mouth hung open in shock at what I saw in front of me. Ricky and I looked at each other in disbelief.

Our theatre was dripping wet, there was yellow crime tape and scaffolding, firefighters walking around the place and charred pieces everywhere. It had been burnt so bad and all I wanted to do was cry.

"It's okay. Nobody was hurt." Miss Jen announced. "There was a small fire in the theatre over the holiday and the sprinklers did there job." She sighed.

"We're almost done in here, just have to finish up in the faculty room next." A woman firefighter said. She was holding a burnt basketball, that was still smoking. "Some circuits blew in there over the break."

Circuits? How did this happen?

"Unfortunately the show cannot go on."

Hearing that nearly made me faint.

"What?" Miss Jen asked.

"Fire ripped through half of your costumes and the sprinklers ruined a bunch of your sets. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to red tag the entire backstage area for a month at least."

I think I'm gonna be sick.

"Did she just say costumes?" Kourtney asked sadly.

"The sets..." I muttered in disbelief.

All of our hard work just...gone.

Miss Jen turned round, now holding the smoking basketball. "Okay listen up. Hug your neighbour, take a moment and let's reconvene in the cafeteria after school to talk about options." She said. "Nini and Ricky, spread the word."

"Got it. Yeah, of course." Nini nodded.

"Ricky?" Miss Jen said.

We all looked at Ricky who was busy texting on his phone. I saw it was Gina he was texting and I sighed, nudging him in the arm.

"Huh? Sorry. After school in the cafeteria. Got it." He said.

Miss Jen dismissed us, but I stayed behind to take a moment to process it all. I had to pinch myself to make sure this wasn't just a bad dream.

It's not.

Every show I've ever been apart of has been in this theatre, and so many memories have come from it. I know it will eventually get fixed, but we'll have to rebuild our sets and redesign costumes...

As the stage manager – and a theatre kid – this is the thing we fear most. Losing all of our hard work and dedication. I never imagined it would be lost to a fire, but it happened and I guess all we can do now is think of what comes next.

With a sigh, I made my way out of the theatre to class and quickly texted Paige the news.

✰✰✰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 247 15
"all i know, is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life...
118K 4.4K 35
๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’๐’๐’†... ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก...
125K 2.8K 22
๐’๐Ž๐๐† ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” | "๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š" ...
465K 11.7K 45
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...