secrets โžช ricky bowen {1} โœ”๏ธŽ

By laurastilinski_24

"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’๏ฟฝ... More

sสษดแดแด˜sษชs.
PสŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›:
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Fแดแดœส€:
Fษชแด แด‡:
Sษชx:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›:
Nษชษดแด‡:
Tแด‡ษด:
EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡:
Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Eษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Nษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Oษดแด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tแดกแด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Tสœส€แด‡แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fแดแดœส€:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Fษชแด แด‡:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sษชx:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด:
Tแดกแด‡ษดแด›ส Eษชษขสœแด›: bonus!

Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด:

4.8K 159 29
By laurastilinski_24

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:
"Thanksgiving."

It's safe to say that this is the worst Thanksgiving dinner I've ever had to endure.

It wasn't full of the usual happy, elated chatter, or the satisfying feelings of having a full belly. I wasn't even enjoying mom's casserole. The table instead, was filled with awkward, uncomfortable silence. I had so much on my mind right now, yet no words to say out loud. I was angry, sad, hungry - I'd barely touched my food and poked it with my fork instead.

And most of all, I was disappointed.

Disappointed in myself because as much as I didn't want my dad here, part of me was really glad to see him. It's been four years, and I guess part of me didn't want to be angry with him anymore. But I forced that part of myself away for the time being and instead focused on being angry.

"Sammy," Mom said softly. I didn't look at her. "I know I should've told you he was coming...but I only found out last night, and I didn't want to spoil your day today. You've been so happy lately and I didn't want to take that away from you."

Well, it's gone now.

"Sammy please don't be mad at me." Mom begged.

I hated making her upset, but I was upset too and I didn't feel like talking right now. To either of my parents.

"Samantha, your mother is talking to you." My father said.

I scoffed and glared at him. "I'm not mad at her. I'm mad at you."

"I understand that, but-"

"I'm not ignoring mom, okay?" I cut him off abruptly. "I just don't feel like talking."

"Just leave it Henry. Sammy and I can talk later..." My mother interjected and I went back to staring at the - very cold - plate of food in front of me. 

He sighed. "I'm disappointed in you, Sammy."

I dropped my fork; it landed on my plate with a loud clatter and I looked at my father angrily. "You don't get to be disappointed in me, dad! Okay? You don't get to walk back into our house, and act like you never left!" I yelled.

Mom flinched, and Lou started to cry from all the noise. My dad simply stared at me, but I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"It's been four years! We've had to adjust to living without you, after you abandoned us - and for what? A new job? New perfect family? We weren't good enough for you so you packed your bags and left us!" I yelled, now out of my seat.

Lou was crying heavily now, so was my mom and I could feel the tears coming myself, but I forced them back.

"If anyone's got a right to be disappointed, it's us. Not you."

Without another word, I stormed out of the kitchen. I grabbed my coat, skateboard and helmet, then stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind me.

I knew I shouldn't have left after what I'd said, but I just needed to get away for a while. I skated to Ricky's house, and hoped that I could go with him to Ashlyn's party.

Not that I really felt like going to a party tonight but anywhere is better than being at home right now.

✰✰✰

I reached Ricky's house and hopped off my board. I'd cried a little on the way here, so my face felt a little puffy and I knew my eyes were red but, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I picked up my board, taking a deep breath and walked up the front porch. My hand reached for the doorbell but I hesitated.

I shouldn't be here. He doesn't need me bothering him with my family drama when he's got family stuff still going on.

But I just needed to talk to someone. I can't talk to Paige because she's gone to Philadelphia for the break with her parents, and I don't really have anyone else to talk to.

So I rang the doorbell.

Second guessing myself once more, I decided to just make a run for it. Pretend I was some random door knocker or something like that. My body was ready to move, but my feet weren't. They were planted firmly on the ground and weren't letting me go anywhere.

I could hear footsteps coming from the other side of the door.

No going back now, I thought.

The door opened and Ricky's eyes widened in surprise when he saw me.

"Sammy? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I-uh...I just..." I stammered.

God why is this so hard?!

"You know what, never mind. Sorry to bother you, Ricky." I said and forced my feet to lead me back down his porch steps and down the footpath.

"Wait! Sammy!"

I kept walking.

A hand grabbed hold of my arm and spun me around. I staggered slightly, but came face to face with Ricky, who's face had concern all over it, as he searched my own. He let go of my arm gently but I didn't run away.

I knew there was no way I could avoid talking to him now.

"Sammy, what's wrong?"

A tear slipped from my eye and I my eyes flickered to the ground.

I hate people seeing me cry. I'm such an ugly crier.

"My dad came back..." I said quietly. "And I got into a fight with him during dinner."

My eyes met his, and a few more tears fell down my face. "It's been four years, Ricky...and h-he just shows up out of nowhere with all his bags, a-and is acting like he never left and I just feel so angry!"

Ricky pulled my body into his and wrapped his arms around me. I sunk into his body and cried.

I feel bad for staining his sweatshirt.

"Hey, it's okay..." Ricky said softly.

I pulled away from him - reluctantly, might I add - and wiped my face with my sleeve.

"Sorry for staining your shirt with my ugly tears." I said.

"It's fine." He chuckled. "I'm not gonna ask if you're okay, because you're clearly not but..." He trailed off.

Ricky didn't need to finish what he was saying, I knew what he meant. I appreciated that he cared enough to ask.

"I'm just so mad at everyone and everything because things were going so well, and starting to feel normal again...and now they're changing and I don't know what to do..." 

"I know..."

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to dump all of this on you, especially not tonight because I know you're probably having a rough time, but I didn't know who else to talk to."

"Don't apologise Sammy. I'm always here for you no matter what."

I gave him a small smile to which he returned.

"My mom's got a new boyfriend..." He said after a moment. "I went to wish her Happy Thanksgiving earlier and he - Todd - answered the phone."

"Oh that sucks...I'm sorry."

Ricky shrugged. "It is what it is."

"I guess we've both had a pretty shitty Thanksgiving." I said.

"Yeah." Ricky stifled a laugh. "Do you think I should text her though?"

I sighed. "Maybe later. I think we should go to Ashlyn's party and try to have some fun with our friends. Be the theatre dorks that we are."

Ricky sighed too, and nodded in agreement. He went back inside to grab his coat and skateboard, then the two of us made our way to Ashlyn's.

✰✰✰

I got so emotional writing this bc I just want my babies to be happy uGH anyways I know I went off track there for a bit but it was necessary. Plus I thought Ricky & Sammy deserved some more scenes together since they haven't really had a "moment" in a while lol

I hope u enjoyed this one and felt your heart break a few times like mine did lmao

Story will be back on track next chapter xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 3.5K 44
- a tale in which a certain boy, ricky bowen, could hold everyone's pain but his own.
1.4K 35 9
God, Rory! Stop acting like a. . .LOVEFOOL! LOVEFOOL fem!oc x ricky bowen hsmtmts season 1-4 honeyandboundary, 2023
23.3K 817 29
๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐…๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ... "๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ...
207K 9.6K 38
-crazy ex แต‰สฒ แถœแตƒหขสทแต‰หกหก "who's that?" ...