If it truly is fate. | Kylo R...

By RainbowNonie

Summary: Reader is from earth, and is also a small writer. What happens if one day she randomly teleports and... More

If it truly is fate.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five
Chapter six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
about updates.
Chapter Fifteen part 1
update on updates
chapter fifteen part 2
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
:')
chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
(โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆ)

Chapter Nine.

1.6K 60 25
By RainbowNonie

You woke up in the middle of the night because the girl decided to show up again. You tried to pretend that you were still asleep even if you knew that she knows you're very much awake.

"Look," she started. "I don't need you to answer back, just listen to my intentions, please. I can feel the light strong in you, and I don't want Kylo to take that away like Snoke did with him... I tried to take Ben back, at first I thought I could but there's always something keeping everyone from doing so."

She paused for a moment, thinking of the next words she's about to say. "I don't want to give up on him, and I figured that If I can help you then maybe we can help him together, bring him back to the light."

"How long did you try?" You asked her, she kept her mouth shut. "Not long? I guess you shut him out completely after that too?"

You sat up to look at her, "Rey, I know you have good intentions but you can't change a person so easily, in fact people don't really change at all, people loose their way all the time and so easily, but guiding them back will always take time."

"Then what do you want me to do? Wait until he destroys the rest of what's left in the resistance and wait for him to realize what he's done and come back?!" She raised her voice, her eyebrows were curled together and she grew more irritated.

"What you said just made me realize that you want to save the resistance, not Ben Solo." You said, her eyes widened and her lips parted but nothing came out, realization hit her but the everything was cut off before she could even explain.

You lied down on your bed again and tugged the blanked to cover your shoulders, you closed your eyes but your sleepiness was long gone. You groaned in annoyance and decided to get out of your room.

----

You put together random snacks for yourself, and scrolled through your phone for something to watch it took you a while to find something but you ended up with 'The Good Place.' anyways, you were halfway through the first episode when someone spoke behind you.

"Why are you still up?" The drink in your hand splashed everywhere when you flinched, you turned around and saw Kylo behind you.

"I just woke up and then realized I was hungry, so..." You lied, "Why are you awake?"

"Uh.. same thing?" He scrunched up his nose and walked closer to sit beside you on the floor.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not alone." You smirked at him, "here, have some."

You handed him the tray of snacks, he studied the whole thing before finally picking up a chip. "What're you watching?"

"A new show, wanna watch with me?" He nodded, you rewind the whole thing from the start. Since you have watched most of it you spent the whole time stealing glances at him as he remained focused on your phone.

"Is there something on my face? Why are you staring at me?" He turned his head to look at you with furrowed eyebrows, your cheeks heated up when you realized that your small glances turned into a full on creepy stare.

"N-no, you're perfect- I mean there's nothing on your face don't worry." You gave him a nervous smile before turning your head away from him in embarrassment, you didn't know what was happening to you but it definitely felt like a high school crush.

You went back on watching the show hoping that Kylo had forgotten the fact that you literally called him 'perfect.' even you cringed at yourself by just thinking of it.

"You're the Chidi I'm the Eleanor." He mumbled as you finished the fifth episode, you laughed at his comment.

"What? I don't remember teaching you ethics and all that kind of stuff." You joked, he gave you a small smile back.

"But you're making me... Better." Your face softened when he said that, your remember what Rey said about helping each other bring him back. "You're looking at me weird again."

"I'm sorry it's just you're-"

"It's fine." He cut you off, "What I meant by better was that I've never felt comfortable with anyone before until you suddenly appeared out of nowhere."

"Is that a compliment? Are you turning soft on me? What happened to 'The force is strong with you, we'll rule the whole galaxy! mwahahaha!'". You mimicked his deep voice when you quoted him.

"Do you like me like that?"

"I like you for you." 

----

You both ended up falling asleep, but it wasn't the normal head on each other's shoulders like one of those rom-coms, Kylo's face was resting on the pillow he was hugging and your head was on the sofa, you were both still sitting on the floor but you were too tired to be uncomfortable.

When morning came, Kylo woke up first, he was about to wake you but your mother stopped him.

"Don't wake her this early, she'll yell at you and be in a bad mood all day." She warned him, Kylo just nodded and stood up from the floor taking the empty tray with him when he walked to the kitchen.

"Is she going to be alright on the floor?" He asked your mother.

"Probably not." Kylo sighed and lifted you up to place you on the couch, creating a barrier with the pillow so you won't fall off. "I'm glad you're here to help me take care of her, you don't know how stubborn she is."

"... I think I do." He mumbled to himself,  his mind wandering to your training back at his world. He went to help your mother to prepare breakfast, she told him that she had to leave soon for work so he'd be the one watching over you.

Kylo had just placed the food on the plate when he heard a small thud, he rushed to the living room immediately to see what happened and he what he saw was you on the ground with shock on your face.

"Uh.." You pushed yourself up and tried to fix yourself, "Good morning?"

"I'm glad you're up." Kylo said to you before retreating back to the kitchen to put the plates on the table.

"I see you learned how to cook already?" You followed him and raised your brows.

"You mother did most of the things, I just put everything together." He explained, and sat down on the dining table, you copied his actions and you both started eating.

An uncomfortable silence grew, and only the sound of your spoons and forks hitting the plate were heard. The though of bring Kylo back to the light invaded your mind, you didn't know if you should do it, was it a good thing? light is always good, right?

But what did you know about it? Did you even learn enough from just reading?

Your eyes met Kylo and you cleared your throat before looking away.

"What're you thinking about?" He asked.

"I just-" you tried to decide if you should tell him or not but your mouth acted faster than your mind did. "I- I talked to.. the girl?"

"What girl?" His voice suddenly grew deeper in interest.

"You know... Rey?" You looked at him awkwardly, "through the force."

"But the force doesn't work here." He stated.

"I know, maybe it's because of my abilities? I'm some kind of-"

"-bridge." He finished for you, "My.. mother used to tell me a story about them, a person who connects all the universes, I didn't think it was going to be you."

"What do you mean it you didn't think it was me? I told you about it a lot of times, you even asked me questions about it." You dropped your spoon and fork on the plate and glared at him.

"Let's just say i thought it was your... Imagination?" He said lowly as if he was afraid to say it. "But I believe you now, after all this.."

"Yeah, riiighhht." You scoffed before starting to eat again. The both of you didn't really want to talk about it again so you just started another conversation a few moments later.

"You've never really seen how it is outside, do you want to walk around later?" You offered him.

"Of course." He answered.

When you finished your meal you told him to take a shower and change his clothes before you leave. And when you did, you both walked around the block, it also felt like a tour for you since it's been a while since you came back here.

You met by some people who was close to your mother, you just greeted them and continued to walk, not really wanting to chat.

You passed by the park you used to play on when you were a kid, this was where you met your now- distant best friend, your mother brought you here after school when you were young hoping that it would help you interact with people.

You and Kylo sat on the bench and watched the children play.

"Everyone's so peaceful here, and happy." He said beside you.

"Kylo?" You called for his attention. "Have you ever thought about returning to your mother?"

"Even if I wanted to, I can't. I've done horrible things, but I found my own way in the dark side, and it welcomed me." He turned his head away to look at the people again.

"Why isn't there a neutral side? Like from the show we watched last night? Where you're just somewhere in the middle. Not good not bad, just right."

"There are Gray Jedi-" you cut him off.

"No, there will be no such thing as Jedi or Sith or whatever.. You'll just be a force user out of the fight, just living like this." You motioned to the people.

"It's suburban yet it's still happy." You looked at Kylo with seriousness in your eyes. "Why can't we just stay?"

----

This book doesn't have proper angst yet so watch out (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 92 25
Set after episode XI (the rise of skywalker) I don't own Star Wars or any of the characters in here. Most of the ideas of mine but there may be sligh...
297K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
11.1K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
1M 24.5K 48
Read Warnings: Ever since Luke Skywalker took you to train at his Jedi Temple, you have become close to a particular young man by the name of Ben Sol...