Rejection

By Silvermoonstalker

I've always dreamed of finding my mate. When I was younger my parents were always laughing and playing and we... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
The difference between boys both real and fake
Got me going psycho
Fite Meh

Chapter 4

33 0 8
By Silvermoonstalker

I got home safe and sound so I started packing. Then I remembered I can just shift into my wolf to run so I need to use a bag that can shift with me. I grabbed a backpack with long straps and filled it with all my clothes, toiletries, and necessities. I grabbed my phone and turned it off, making sure no one could contact me until I leave a message for Chase about leaving. Just to be sure I wrote a note to both Chase and Alpha Jack. It was mostly me apologizing but also an explanation for why I'm leaving.

Dear Chase,

I'm sorry for leaving you. I can't pretend to be your girlfriend anymore after I found my mate. Guess who. Yeah it was Ryan, resident fuck boy Ryan. He's known it was me since I was eight and didn't say anything choosing to use a shit load of cologne to hide his scent from me. He's an ass. Always has been always will. I'm probably gonna be a rogue for awhile before a pack accepts me but that's fine I've been surviving on my own for years now anyway. I know you'll be pissed but you have my number. I'll text you how I'm doing everyday and tell you if I find a mate. Or if a pack accepts me into their ranks. Tell me if you find someone else you like or your mate. I'm sorry for leaving alone but it has to be done. I've already accepted his rejection so my mate bond with him is severed I'll have to find one of my other six mates. I'll text you once I'm out of pack territory. I'll see you some day. Good bye Chase I love you.

With lots of love
~Glory

I have an online friend named Tiffany. She and I have been talking for years and I've told her about me contemplating on leaving the pack. She said that if I ever did to text her and she will let me stay with her and her pack. Maybe I will join. But she's also told me about her friend, Jade, who used her leftover omega abilities to help her find her mate. I might ask for her help if I get introduced. We don't even know what each other look like but we tell eachother everything so I grabbed my laptop that I had yet to pack and texted her on WhatsApp waiting till she answered and sending me a map of her pack territory.

Me: Hey Tiffany I'm finally leaving today

Tiffany: really?! so are you coming to visit me finally?!!???

Me : yep! I was hoping you were telling the truth about letting me stay with you

Tiffany: of course I was silly. Lemme send you my pack territory map.

Tiffany:

Loading image

Me: thx sooo much! I'll text you when I get there

Tiffany: alright I'll tell my Alpha you'll be coming

Me: byeee

Tiffany: bye!

I shut off my laptop and put it in my bag then left.
I ran for about three days but since I don't train much in my wolf form my stamina isn't too great. It's a little below average. I had to take many breaks. I brought dried meat and water but those were running out so I had to ration them. I took a break in a small glade for about a day then kept running for another two before arriving at their borders. They were already informed about me so the let me go in and I walked in wolf form until I found the town the lived in. I shifted again so I was still in my T-shirt, flannel, and shorts before walking through the town with my backpack. I saw a library and went in. I saw a lady at the counter smiling at me and looking a little confused so I smiled back and sat down at a table. I took my laptop out and texted Tiffany.

Me: hey! I'm in town at a library I'll wait for you here

Tiffany: great I'll be there in a few!

I turned my phone on and texted Chase seeing many missed calls from him.

Me: heyyyy Chase so wyd

Chase: heyyyy bitch. You've finally decided to text. Where you at

Me: I'm visiting a friends pack

Chase: what friend?

Me: an online friend

Chase: ok. Make sure their not some creepy old man first tho

Me: whatever

Chase: sooo about Ryan.....

Me: good bye ttyl

I saw someone walk through the door to the library and assumed she was Tiffany. Her hair was curled and she was wearing a silver dress and wedges. She was beautiful. She. Looked over at me and came up.

"Hello. I'm Tiffany! You're Glory right?"

"Hey Tiffany. Yeah I'm Glory. It's good to finally meet you. I'm glad you're not some creepy old man"

She glared at me playfully while I laughed and told me to follow.

"That's the ice cream shop and that's a cafe and are you even listening?"

"Partly. I'm really exhausted and want to meet some people before I fall asleep" I answered

She nodded and we headed towards the packhouse.
She shoved me into the living room and I saw two people there. They practically radiated power so I assumed they were the Alpha and Luna.

"Hi I'm Tiffany's friend, Glory Moon" I said and lowered my head in submission. I'm pretty sure the Alpha is six feet cuz he's gigantic. I barely reach 4'7 and I'm fourteen. Yeah Tiffany's definitely much older than me probably in her early twenties but we get along great.

"Hello Glory. I am Alpha Roland and this is my mate. Luna Emily. I am glad to welcome you to the pack I hope you will enjoy your stay here"

I nodded to show my understanding before Tiffany grabbed my hand and pulled me away to show me where I would be bunking with her. She wanted us to get to know each other even more and wanted to help me and basically wanted a sleepover. I agreed.

"I'll give you the tour tomorrow if you're too tired today but I just wanted to say, your outfit suits you"

I thanked her and went over to the bed on the other side of the room and slept for the whole day before the smell of food woke me.

I looked over and saw Tiffany entering the room

"Good you're awake. Dinner is ready so we should get there early to get some of the good stuff. Hurry up"

I brushed my hair and put my Vans on before following her to the dining room. The food was set up buffet style so we piled our food and sat down. Some guy came over and kissed Tiffany so I assumed he was Nathan. Her mate.

"No PDA in front of me. I'm only fourteen" I told them as the kiss was getting more heated

Nathan looked at me barely noticing me just now and then turned to Tiffany.

"Is this the friend you told me about?"

She nodded

"Hi. I'm Glory Moon. I'll be bunking with your mate until I decide if I want to remain rogue or join the pack"

"Glory Moon? That sounds familar. Aren't you from the Diamond Eye pack?"

I stiffened at the mention of my old pack and glared at him for bringing it up. Sensing my change of attitude Tiffany and the people sitting around us prepared for a fight but I just ignored them and said "don't talk about them it's a sensitive topic for me" and turned around.

I was going to fight him but I know I'd never win against him. He was too big and I'm pretty much a runt. I'm an only child and much smaller than the average wolf and have much less stamina but I'm not quite a runt either. I have the same wolf form but I have more stamina and puppy like features. I don't quite know what I am and Alpha Jack thought I was a runt but I don't really know.

I saw a short girl around my size but definitely older and a tall very muscular very handsome and older guy sit down across from us. They smelled like they just did the dirty. It kind of grossed me out but I ignored it. The guy might be handsome but I can tell they're mates.

"Oh perfect Glory this is my brother, Will, and this is his mate, the one I was telling you about, Jade"

My eyes widened in realization and I nodded to will before speaking to Jade "Hi I'm Glory Moon and I um I'll be bunking with Tiffany while I stay here. Umm she told me enough how you helped her with Nathan and I was wondering if you could possibly do the same for me"

She frowned at Tiffany and asked "why are you trying to find your mate a such a young age? You know I'm only a bit taller than you how old are you?"

"Fourteen, umm its just I need help is all since I uh I'm a bit smaller than I should be and my err former Alpha thinks I'm a runt and I've heard about how they rarely find their mates"

Her eyes widened at the thought of another runt and she smiled "I can tell you're not comfortable telling the truth here. How about after dinner I go see if I can help you in Tiffany's room?"

I nodded eagerly and ate the soup I had on my plate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.8K 25
γ€Œπ—₯𝗨𝗠𝗒𝗨π—₯𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
170K 7.5K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
448K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
130K 2.4K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...