I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

chapter 46

1K 72 18
By ramyapa

Arthit heard the announcement of his flight landing, he glanced at Anu who is still sleeping while wrapped her arm with his arms and laid her head on his shoulders, he sighed and tapped her arm to wake her up, she woke by rubbing her eyes and rushed to the toilet in last minute, Arthit just smiled on her action.

Todd said, "Arthit I know you still love your boyfriend, but if he moved on from you, I want you to take a chance with my sister, she really in love with you Arthit, you don't know how she behaved when you had your accident last year in that race, all you know is how she takes care of you, but she was defunct  to us until you opened your eyes, so please if it is not him, don't shut your heart, give my sister some space in your heart Arthit, and don't worry if your boyfriend still loves you I will take care of my sister feelings"

Arthit don't know what to say, even though he wished for Kong to move on from him, the thought of Kong loving someone else other than him, make him feel sick and lifeless, but he can't hurt Anu too, he replied todd, "I am sorry to disappoint you todd, I can't give you a false hope because I am trusting kong, that he is still waiting somewhere for me, even though I don't know if he is ready to be with me again, but when the day arrives where I need love, I will go straightly to kong, if not him I don't want anyone, my heart only belongs to him"

Todd asked, "what if he already got a new lover", after a thought Arthit told him with a smirk, "I don't give any fucking care about that, even if he is married, I will take him with me if i find he still loves me, after all, he is mine to keep", Todd just shake his head in disbelief, he knows Arthit can do it because he saw it with his own eyes if he wants to win the run, then he go for it even in perilous situation.

Arthit rushed to the hospital corridor followed by Todd and Anu, he opened the door and saw his dad sleeping with bandages, he asked his mother and uncle who stood near the bed, "what happened? How is he doing?", Mook answered, "it's an accident Arthit, how are you?"

Arthit went to her, he hugged her and told, "I am fine mom, don't worry, dad will be alright, I will check his report after this", the doctor entered at the same time, Arthit talked to the doctor to get the details about his dad's conditions.

After the doctor leave, Arthit reassure his mother, "Dad will be alright soon mom", she nodded her head and glanced at todd and anu, both waited and introduce themselves, "I am Todd aunty, son of Sam, uncle knows me aunty", "I am Anu, Todd younger sister and P'arthit girlfriend"

Nick dropped the bag in his hand to the floor, his breathed sucked, how will he face kong now? Arthit watched his uncle who stood with a pale face, he just shrugged his shoulders thinking his uncle must be shocked by the news, he can't stop it, he already gave his words as to act as her boyfriend for 3months.

Arthit left his mother to head home with todd and anu, Nick rushed to Arthit who is about to enter the car, he dragged him away from the car and asked in his cold tone, "is it true Arthit?"

Arthit freed his arm from Nick hold which starts to hurt, "what is true uncle? What happened?" without changing his tone Nick asked, "what that girl revealed? Are you her boyfriend", Arthit just nodded his head with a sly smile, he always wants to make fun of his uncle, now that he got his chance, he won't leave that, he waved his hand to him as a goodbye and went to his car.

John opened the door for Nick, John lifted ice and swing him back and forth, ice giggled in happiness, John noticed Nick who is silently working in the kitchen, without a word from Nick they finished their dinner, after putting ice in bed, John went and sit near Nick in the couch.

"What happened p? Is anything wrong with P'Joan again?" John asked facing Nick who just kissed John roughly on the lips, John got surprised because Nick kiss him rarely.

He is the one who always insisted first, he returned the kiss with the same passion, soon it started to turn something else, John covered over Nick and making the latter lie on the couch when he starts to go further, he heard a muffled sob, he stopped his action and asked what happened in panic.

Nick murmured, "kong...hiks..Arthit returned... he is ...in a.... relationship", John face which covered in concern changed to anger, he grabbed Nick arm hardly and asked, "Tell me everything clearly Nick!"

Kong groaned in his sleep at the banging sound, both Oon and krist opened their eyes, both shake kong body to make him open his eyes, "mommy wake up!! Someone is outside the door, mommy, if you don't wake up we will open the door!"

"OK OK, I am awake! I am awake!" Kong told after he opened his eyes, Krist climbed out of bed, "Come on mommy, let's kill that person who is waiting outside, who dare to disturb our Sunday sleep!" kong just shook his head and pinched Krist arm, "sorry mommy! will not use the word kill again" Krist apologized with a pout.

When they opened the door, Phana entered with a angry face while wayo following him with a sad smile, kong adjusted his morning clothes which got wrinkled during the sleep before he asked them, "what happened phana?"

"Ask your son, what he did?" Phana retorted while stood with stoic face.

Kong watched krist who is giving him his innocent eyes, kong sighed and sit on the sofa, after a silence phana exploded, "krist answered my call from wayo when he was in my cabin last evening, when Wayo asked about my whereabouts, he told him that I am laughing with a girl, he also told him that I agreed to go to that girl home....Wayo and I had a fight! now ask him why he did that? What I did to him?"

Kong asked krist, "is it true? I am asking is it true krist?"

krist just nodded his head, kong glared at him in disappointment before apologising to phana and wayo.

krist came and stood in front of kong, he shouted in his baby voice, "yes, I did it because I don't like you sending a man to my mommy, we don't want daddy!!"

Phana stood there in shock, last week he arranged a date for kong with his friend, shit!! Did krist heard him talking with his friend about the date last evening?

Kongpop also raised his voice, "stop it krist! Where the hell you learnt all these manners? How could you talk words so casually? When will you learn to respect others?Is this what I taught you? apologize to uncle phana and wayo for hurting them right now! Till then don't talk with me"

Krist apologized to phana and wayo with pooled eyes, krist spirited to the bedroom with tears, Oon followed him without a word, after sending phana and wayo out.

Kongpop thought to go to his kids room, but before he go David entered by slamming the door harshly, he yelled at kong who stood there stunned, "you are a fool, here you are, rejecting all your dates for your love, but Arthit came back with his new girlfriend"

Not showing any hurt on his expression, he told casually, "dad, please leave me alone, I already have a lot on my plate, it's not easy to raise kids, especially when you have a troublemaker as a kid, moreover, P'arthit didn't promise me anything, I am the one who holds on his love, so please relax and go home before Krist and Oon saw you."

Kong left his flabbergasted dad without a glance, he went inside his bedroom and saw Krist who laid his head on Oon lap while Oon caressed krist hair to make him sleep, seeing his father krist moved from Oon's lap and hang his head low, Oon gave his pleaded eyes to kong.

Kong went to them and laid his head in krist lap, he takes Oon hand in his hold, "sorry for raising my voice krist, but your action this time crossed the limit, please don't do it next time, If you do like this again everyone will start questioning your mother, then not only your grandpa but all will push me to add someone to our family, please don't behave as a disobedient kid krist, don't worry your mommy will never leave you guys for others like I promised before. You both already have a lovely father who wants to be with you but he is sick, god will soon send your daddy to us after curing him."

Krist nodded his head with tears which start to soak kong cheeks, kong kissed krist forehead, "sorry mommy", kit cried out while Oon kissed kong's teary cheeks.

"ouuukkk,..it's salty mommy!", both krist and kong smiled at Oon antics, kong covered the blanket for three of them, he closed his eyes and whispered, "he will come back to me, it's just a misunderstanding, he will surely come back to me, I won't believe until he say so."

In the evening Arthit takes Todd and Anu out to buy some groceries for his home, in the middle of shopping Todd noticed Arthit stare and asked, "why are you always in dream world? Come to reality, whats bugging your mind?"

Arthit snapped out and told, "kong..", Todd sighed and told, "it's not been long since we arrived but you already became lovesick, control your mind, you still have 1month with my sister"

Arthit shook his head and told, "that's not the thing, my home, It's full of kong fragrance like he's been there lately"(kong still visit Arthit apartment to get his sorrow out)

Todd shook his head and left Arthit to the latter thoughts, after  the shopping, Anu pleaded them to get her ice cream, Todd refused because of her health, but Arthit agreed to her.

Anu kissed Arthit on his cheeks as a thank you, he ruffled her hair and thought, even though he don't mind her pecking him before now he feels uncomfortable after their fake dating.

After sleeping for a day, kong takes Oon and krist to Beam house where they are holding a get-together, he reached there and welcomed by a warm hug.

Beam whispered to kong without breaking the hug, "I also heard about it, don't worry you can get him in no time, all you need is a bottle of chocolate syrup" Beam winked at him

Kong remembered the day he got his punishment with chocolate syrup, he blushed in embarrassment, he slapped Beam's arm and went inside, john and Nick also joined them, because of ming fever kit can't join them with his kids.

Kong can sense the tension between Nick and John, he went near John and dragged him to the garden and asked, "uncle, shall I ask you something?"John nodded his head.

"Why are you always making the one you love sad? Don't you see how uncle Nick is suffering from your ego already? Now this? Whatever happening between me and P'arthit is our problem to solve, I don't want to see another heartbreak, you already have a kid uncle, get yourself together and think wisely before you act, you guys are not young to fight with each other, uncle Nick already standing in the edge of your relationship, don't push him further uncle, then you might lose him forever."

Kong went away without giving a chance for John to reply, he went inside and told Nick to go to the garden, he gives his warning glare to krist who is disturbing singto and Oon interactions. Krist just hanged his head low and came near kong to play with ice.

After a good time Beam helped kong to put sleeping Oon and krist in the car and Beam packed some side dishes for kong, singto enter the back seat and put Oon plush toy in Oon lap which he left inside, krist opened his eyes which startled singto, krist kissed singto cheeks and told, "goodnight P'singto", singto run inside hurriedly with red cheeks.

Beam and forth shared a confused look with kong who started his car with a shrug, after driving for 10 minutes, he stopped his car side to the road, can't hide his emotions anymore, he opened the door and started to cry harder after slamming his back to the car and slide on his knees.

"How can you do this to me p? How can you allow someone else to kiss you? I thought you will be back to me? Now, what will I tell to our children? That his father chosen someone else? Please tell me, for god sake someone tell me I am just misunderstanding my p'arthit.... please" kong whispered to himself.

Flashback:

When kong was driving to beam house earlier, he stopped in the supermarket to buy some tissues for beam who messaged him earlier to buy while coming, when he was about to leave the shop

Kongpop saw Arthit walking hand in hand with a girl to his left and a man to his right, when he was about to approach him, he saw the girl suddenly kissed his man cheeks.

Arthit just smiled to her while ruffling her hair, kong got into his car without turning back, he controlled his emotions since he doesn't want to break down in front of his children or family.

Flashback ends:

After crying for his heart consent, kong wiped his tears, and get into his car, he thought in his mind, 'I still have my trust in P'arthit, I will wait until he approaches me, nothing happened.. it's just a sight... it's not gonna change my trust or love, I will claim him again' encouraging himself mentally he started the car to his home, what he didn't notice is the tears leaving from one of his kid.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.3K 81
The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being to ever walk on Lukedonia. She who has...
19.9K 1K 16
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌...
48.7K 1.2K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...
444 77 6
Gulf was driving back to his village when he came across a car crash. Quickly rushing out, he rescued the unconscious driver. Mew never thought that...