The Downfall [h.s]

بواسطة writingsbyesmee

The Pact continuation. المزيد

The Pact Continuation..
Prologue;
Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 27;
Chapter 28;
Chapter 29;
Chapter 30;
Chapter 31;
Chapter 32;
Chapter 33;
Chapter 34;
Chapter 35;
Chapter 36;
Chapter 37;
Chapter 38;
Chapter 39;
Chapter 40;
Chapter 41;
Chapter 42;
Chapter 43;
Last Chapter;

Chapter 8;

19.4K 662 60
بواسطة writingsbyesmee

Holly's POV

I didn't really want to leave Annes, the week was lovely. We were able to relax, talk and just be together.

"I don't want you to go," Isobel pouted, her arms around my neck as I held her. Harry was loading our bags into the car, Isobel and Gemma were leaving later on.

"I'm sorry but we have to leave, you'll see me soon though." I smile. Gemma watched on with a smile as did Anne.

"But you're my best friend,"

That broke my heart, I had spent a lot of time with Isobel this week. She wasn't hard work, she was a lovely little girl.

"Well, you move to London soon.. When you do you can come to my house and we can bake." I promise.

Her eyes brighten. "And I can do your hair?"

"And nails."

She smiles hugging me one last time before I put her down hugging Anne and Gemma.

"Call when you're home!" Anne shouts as we open the car doors.

"Will do!" I assure hopping into the seat, I rub my hands together waiting for Harry to turn the car on so I can put my seat warmer on.

I wave as Harry reverses out, Isobel clutching her Elsa doll Harry and I bought her.

"She's the loveliest little girl," I whisper looking out the window watching them turn into little dots.

Harry takes me hand holding it on the gear stick. "She loves you,"

I smile. "I love her too."

- - - -

"Please!"

"No,"

"Please Harry!"

"No."

"A clue?"

"You'll see it tomorrow," He smirks.

I huff in frustration as he prepares dinner, tomorrow Harry's taking me to my 'surprise' Christmas present.

"I'll.." I smirk at him wrapping my arms from behind as he stays by the pot. I reach my hands up his chest and back down. "..Do anything you want.." I suggest.

He laughs untangling my hands and turning around to face me. "You're offer is extremely tempting but if I tell you you won't be surprised, and I really want this to go well."

I felt bad, he must have gone through a lot of trouble to organise this.

"You're right." I kiss him. "Sorry,"

He laughs. "You don't have to apologise, I just want to surprise you, see your face when you find out what it is." He kisses me, arms around my waist.

"You're a true romantic Styles,"

"Only for you."

I kiss his lips, happy with us,with him, how we just fit each other. I didn't want this feeling to ever end, for my heart to ever stop skipping when he brushes my hair behind my ear, or my hands to not tremble when he kisses me so deep I lose my breath.

It was my first happy christmas, my first happy relationship, I just hoped it wouldn't be my first real heartbreak.

____________
A/N;

GUESS HOLLYS SURPRISE??!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.8M 86.3K 105
Sequel to Mr CEO Read Mr CEO first or this book will make no sense. You can find a link on my profile. *** After going through a lot, Harry and Viole...
638K 11.5K 88
"New girl talks" Harry said, smirking at me. "If you wanna see me naked, all you have to do is just ask." "I have been in love before and its painful...
905K 19.8K 33
A boy and a girl can be friends without falling in love...Right?
202K 6K 45
Not Edited. Harry's life changes when he meets the girl in the green dress, he doesn't realise at the time, that she is the key to his eternal happin...