mandalorian imagines

By mandalorian1594

you x mandalorian, aka dyn, enjoy i do take request's More

info
1st request / imagine
Late Night Confessions
You Give Blood
Disappearance
see you tomorrow - imagine
kiss me - imagine
your sick with the flu
magic - imagine
You're best friends and have a romantic moment.
He comforts you during a storm
Why he loves you.
he tells you, he loves you. you don't belive it
good night calls
your parents don't like him
he asks you to be his girlfriend - imagine
he walks on you while your changing
He gets overprotective
he's drunk
he meets your mom
You trip and fall

"forever"

2.6K 41 2
By mandalorian1594

" forever "  you were thinking about them words  you blushed bright pink color as  you been hanging dy's clothes, on the line, he been gone for months, he was bounty hunter and a mandalorian, he brings  money for you and himself. in couples months you two would be saying forever, you two would be getting married, a mandalorian wedding. is a tiny bit different than normal wedding, at the end of it. you would see his face finally, it was only allowed for his wife and his future children would see his real face not the mask. he wore for the creed, you were deep in thought as you heard his footsteps, he stopped you. as he carless your side of your face " forever " he said than you spoke " forever dyn" you said as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
211K 10.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
430K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...