My hero academia one shots.

By Kgleaso2904

What the title says. More

Kamibaku 🔞
Kiribaku
DekuBaku
Kirikami 🔞
Kiribaku
Dekubaku 🔞
Trans/fem baku
Happy b-day Kirishima
Ships I will and will not do
Kacchaco
Kamibaku part 2

Kacchako 🔞

876 14 8
By Kgleaso2904

( the art is not mine. The smut is like all the way at the end just to form you. And the one-shots I'll update when I finish one, unlike my other books where I post one every month. Well I hope you like it. And sorry if there's grammar mistakes or spelling errors. And there's also not really a plot to this one, so it's more of a lot of ideas put in one. This is also one of my longer one-shots.)

Uraraka's p.o.v.
Me and Bakugo have for about two months in secret. He doesn't want to tell anyone but our parents. We told are parents about a week after getting together. He's not a pervert but he can be a perv at times. He's surprisingly nice but when we're around the others he's a bit of a jerk, but's mainly because he doesn't want them to find out about us.
Mina still thinks Bakugo like Kirishima, who is her boyfriend. They've been dating for about two weeks. Todoroki and Momo got together around three days ago and Jiro and Kaminari got together and put six weeks ago. My so called squad I'm in already nows I like Bakugo, so there trying to get us together.
Right know I'm getting ready for school. I put on a pink and white bra and matching underwear. I put on a black undershirt, my school blouses, my leggings, then my skirt. I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag and key. I turned off the lights and walked out, shutting and locking it. I go to common area. I saw my friends dressed for school. I walked over to them.
"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully with a smile on my face. Deku jumped a little. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I apologize.
"It's fine. Let's go ahead and get to class. Here's a rice ball," Deku said handing me a rice ball. There was a letter on it. It's from Bakugo.

Uraraka,
I'm sick today. Blame Kirishima. We stayed out late training and it cot could. Kirishima wanted to finish the hog and dragged me with him, so now I have a cold or the flu.

                     -Bakugo

I hope he gets better. I can't go on the boy side so I can't go see him tell he gets better, unless I ask if I can take care of him, but than people will ask why. Everyone basically had the idea I like him.
"Who's the letter from?" Deku asked me.
"Kirishima. He was letting me know Bakugo got sick with the cold or flu," I told him.
"I wonder why he would write you a letter telling you Kacchan was sick?" Deku questioned.
"Maybe he knows about your crush on him," Iida told me. I shrug. Oh my god that worked. I eat my rice ball and finished it before we got to school.
We sit down at our desk. When everyone was in class Aziawa came in. He looked around. "Where's Bakugo?" He asked.
"He caught a cold," Kirishima told him.
"Fantastic," Aziawa said sarcastically. "Who wants to look after him but had good grades?" He asked. No on raised there hands. The Bakusquad were all idiots so they can't and everyone else is scared of him or doesn't like him. I raise my hand shyly. I heard a few gasp. "Thank you for volunteering. You may go," he told me.
"Thank you!" The Bakusquad yelled.
"You're welcome," I told them, grabbing my things and walked out the class. I walked to the dorms and go to his dorm. I knock on the door. The door opened to a sweaty Bakugo.
"Why are you here?" He questioned me confused.
"I'm here to take care of you. Your whole squad would be here but I doubt they can take care of you without pissing you off and everyone else didn't want to," I told him.
"Well fuck. Good to hear the whole fucking story," he told me. He sounded drained.
"so can I come in?" I asked. He moved out of the way letting me in. He closed the door. Then flipped down on his bed backwards. I walk over to his bed and sit down closer to his head. I put the back of my hand on his cheek and his forehead. "You're burning up," I told him.
"No shit," he told me wrapping his arms around my waist his head in my side.
"I have to get up Bakugo," I told him. He groaned an whine but he let go. I go to his bathroom and get a cold wet rag. I go back to him and put it on his forehead. "I have to go to my room and change then go to the store to go by you some medicine. Well you be ok tell I get back?" I told him.
"Yeah. I'll be fine, stop worrying about me already," he told me with a grumble.
"Sorry, can't do that. I'm your girlfriend, I'm going to worry about you," I told him. He let out a tsk. "Well, I'll be back in a bit," I told him.
"Yeah, bye," he muttered. I walked out of his room and shit the door. I go to my dorm and change them go to the store. When I got back he was asleep. I put the bag on his desk and take my shoes off.
I was wearing comfortable close so I got in bed with him. I grabbed some of his winter gloves and put them on. I wrap my arms around him and fall asleep not long after.

Bakugo's p.o.v.
I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I sit up to see my girlfriend, Uraraka. She yawns and sits up with a stretch. "Hey," she said looking at me sleepily.
"Hey. When did you get back?" I asked her. She looked at the clock on my bedside table.
"I guess around two hours ago," she told me. She then jumped out of the bed and went over to my desk. "I got you some medicine to help with your cold," she told me. She grabbed a bag and brings it over to me. She pulls out a water bottle and cold pills. At least it not the liquid. "I didn't think you liked the liquid so I got you the pills," she told me like she read my mind.
"Thanks." I grab the pills and open it and plop one in my mouth then opened the water to help swallow it.
"I'm going to go start you a bath," she told me and walked to the bathroom. I get up and grab me some clean clothes and walked into the bathroom. She looked back at me. "I hope it's not to hot," she told me. I sat my clothes on the counter and go to the tub and put my hand in the water.
"It's fine," I told her.
"Great! I'll leave you to it. Call me if you need anything," she told me then walked out the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I sigh. I take off my clothes and get in the tub and sit down. I lay my head on the wall behind me. It was silent tell I heard a voice. Is Uraraka singing?

"We were both young when I first saw you. I closed my eyes and the flashbacks started standing there on a balcony with summer air."
What is she singing?
"See the lights the party and the ballgowns. See you making your way through the crowd and say hello. Little did I know. "
"That you were Romeo and you were throwing pebble's and daddy said stay away form Juliet and I was crying on the stair case begging you please don't go~."
Whatever song it is. She's not held bad. I guess she doesn't know I can hear her.
"And I said, Romeo take me some where we can be alone. I'll be waiting so all there left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story. Baby just say yes."
"So I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quite cause will be dead if he knew. So close your eyes. Let's keep this down for a little while."
"Oh oh. You were Romeo and I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said stay away from Juliet, but you were everything to me. I was begging you please don't go~!"
I get out the tub and drain it. I dry off and get dressed but I stay in the bathroom and listen to her sing the rest of the song. When she was done singing I opened the door. She was at my desk, earbuds in her ears. I walk up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. She jumps a little and takes out a ear bud and looks up at me.
"Who knew you could sing," I told her. She blushed and hid her face in her hands.
"You heard?" She asked embarrassed.
"Yep, and your really good," I told her.
"Can you sing?" She asked.
"Yeah, I can dance too," I told her as i sat down on my bed. She turned around.
"What can you not do?" she asked.
"Keep my anger in cheek" I told her.
"Don't be a smart ass," she told me as she stood up from the chair and sat down beside me. I lay my head on her shoulder and let out a yawn. "Sleepy?" She asked. I nodded my head and close my eyes. I felt her move her head to her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair. I fell asleep not long after.

Uraraka's p.o.v.
I moved him to where his head was on his pillow and I put the blanket on him. I check the time to see it was lunch time. Since he was asleep, I'll go make some lunch. I kiss his forehead. I put on his slippers that were like two size my foot size and went down to the kitchen to make something to eat. I just heated up left over dinner from last night. I eat then go back to his dorm. I put on his winter gloves and lay down beside him. I fall asleep about a hour later listening to music.

Time skip

Bakugo's p.o.v.
Since I wasn't sick anymore I could go to school. I was walking to school when I heard someone yelling my name. "Hey Bakugo!" I stoped and turned around to see the squad running up to me. "I'm sorry I got you sick dude. That's totally unmanly," Kirishima told me.
"Its fine dumdass," I told him turning back around to walk towards the school. They followed.
"So~ how was it when Uraraka took care of you?" Mina questioned teasingly.
"It was fine, why?" I asked her.
"We know you like her bro," Kaminari told me.
"I know. I'm the one that told you guys," t told them. There teasing doesn't work on me anymore. I'm dating her so the teasing ain't going to work.
"So you guys still aren't together then?" Sero questioned.
"No." Yes.
"Babe, tell him to man up and ask her out," Mina whined to Kirishima.
"I'm not making him Mina. When he's ready he can ask her," kirishima told her.
"Or maybe he likes you too and can't choose," Mina told Kirishima. Me and Kirishima just look at her.
"I do not like Kirishima in that way," I told her angrily.
"We have a brother like relationship Mina. Why don't you get that?" Kirishima told her.
"Because you guys always hang out and do stuff with out us," Mina argued back.
"Because he's my best friend and I like him better then you guys," I told her.
"Aww bro!" Kirishima said, hugging me.
"Ge off!" I told him trying to get him off.
"Come on! Just one hug," he told me. I sighed and gave up. It's not like he'll quite if I say no.
"Fine," I muttered.
"This is what I'm talking about," Mina said. Kirishima pulled away and looked at her with a pissed face.
"For the last fucking time Mina. We're just friends! For fuck sake!" Kirishima yelled at her angrily then stormed off. She looked shocked and taken back by his out burst.
"What he said," I told her then went after him. I'm not as mad as Kirishima is about this but I'm still mad. Like his own girlfriend thinks we're dating and that we like each other. I would be pissed too.
I found him under a tree sitting on the ground. I walk over to him and sit down beside him. "You going to be ok?" I asked him worriedly. Yes worriedly. He doesn't snap at people a lot. Its out of character for him.
"I wish she would get it through her fucking pink skull that were just friends. It's starting to piss me off," he told me.
"I don't like it either but she's to stubborn to get through her thick skull of hers," I told him.
"Do you even like both me and Uraraka?" He asked.
"I'm dating someone dumbass," I told him. Fuck!
"Really! Who?" He yelled.
"Keep it down!" I yelled at him. "It's Uraraka. We've been dating a little over two months," I told him. He just had wide eyes and his jaw dropped. After a while he pulled him self together.
"That's awesome bro! Why didn't you tell me?" He told me.
"I was but I wanted it to be just between us. You better not tell anyone," I told him.
"I won't. Promise," he told me. "Let's get to class, bro," he said standing up holding a hand out for me with a big smile. I smile smile too and take his hand. He pulls me up and we walk to class. I'll tell Uraraka later that I told Kirishima about us.

Uraraka's p.o.v.
I was with Deku and Iida walking to school when we heard a lot of yelling and cussing. Must be Bakugo and his squad but the yeller sounded like Kirishima not Bakugo. I wonder what happen. As we were walking we found Mina, Sero and Kaminari. Well Sero and Kaminari were trying to help Mina out of her shook. We walk up to them.
"What happened?" Deku asked them.
"Nothing," Sero said.
"Kirishima just snapped at Mina," Kaminari told us. Sero smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow!"
"Why?" I asked.
"Stuff. But we need to get to class. Kirishima and Bakugo are probably already there," Sero told us.
"Where did Bakugo and Kirishima go Anyways?" Iida asked.
"No idea. Kirishima snapped at Mina and stormed off. Bakugo ran off after him to talk," Kaminari told him. "But we have no idea where."
"Ok. Well see if there in class when we get there," Iida said. We than all walked to school. When we got there Bakugo and Kirishima weren't there yet. Not long after we sat down they walked in. Bakugo patted his shoulder then they went to there seats. I wonder what happened when they talked. Bakugo looks worried.

Time skip

Me and the girls were changing in the locker room after training so we could head to lunch. I need to talk to Mina about earlier. I wasn't done changing put I walked over to her anyways. "Hey Mina, can we talk?" I asked her.
"Sure. About what?" She asked me.
"About this morning," I told her. Her face saddens.
"Sure, we can talk at lunch," she told me. I nodded my head and went back to changing. When I was done changing i waited on Mina. When she was done we walk to the cafeteria. "So what did you want to know?" She asked me as we walked down the hallway.
"Why did Kirishima snap at you this morning? I know you came up with this stupid thing about how him and Bakugo have romantic feelings for each other and there dating," I told her.
"Fine. I'll tell you. I really want to tell someone anyways,"'she started. "Well the only reason it started was because I was joking around before we started dating. But it got more serious once we started dating. Every time the squad hangs out and we have to team up he always goes with Bakugo and I'm stuck with Sero cause Kaminari goes with Jiro. And there's been other times were he chooses Bakugo over me. Unless we have a date he'll choose me. I guess I'm just jealous and I see know that he means it more then ever and it's getting on his nerves," she told me. I look at her with sad eyes. I then Remember something my dad said.
"Mina, sometimes when guys hang out with there bro's and there girlfriend is with them they act different. But I don't know how it will fit your case. You guys always hung out as friends," I told her.
"I know. But once we started dating it changed. Did I do something wrong?" She asked me. It looked like she wants to cry. I bring her in for a hug. She hugs me back and cried into my shoulder. I rubber back to comfort her.
I then hear talking and foot steps coming are way. I listen more carefully to hear it was Bakugo and Kirishima. "Mina, Kirishima and Bakugo are coming," I told her. She pulled away and whipped her tears. "You should talk to him," I told her.
"Yeah, your probably right," she told me with a nodded. The two boy walk up to us.
"Hey girls. What you guys doing?" Kirishima asked us.
"Nothing. But you two need to talk," I told him pushing Mina towards him. I grab Bakugo's arm with my pinky up and drag him away. When we turned the corner I let go.
"What was that?" He asked me
"They need to talk. Mina's really upset and Kirishima needs to know why," I told him.
"Why is she upset?" Bakugo asked.
"Kirishima and you," I told him crossing my arms. He gave me a confused look.
"What? Us? Why?" He asked confused.
"She jealous of you," I told him. He went to speak and I put a finger to his lips. "Let me finish." He nodded his head. I remove my finger. "Because every time your squad is hanging out she's always left with Sero because Kirishima chooses to team up with you. Do you have any idea what that's about?" I told him.
"Actually yeah i do," he told me. I raised my eyebrow. He sighs. "You don't get guys do you," he said. I gave him a confused look. "Ok, look. Since Kirishima isn't that good at stuff he likes to team up with me so he doesn't look bad in front of Mina. And know that there dating he wants to prove to her that he's worth her wild," Bakugo told me.
"Wait your telling me he was trying to prove himself to her?" I questioned. He nodded his head. That makes a lot of since now. Bakugo's always trying to improve himself to me why didn't I think of that when it came to them.
"I'm guessing you're feeling stupid right now," he said.
"Yeah, a bit. But let's get to lunch. I'm starving," I told him with a smile.
"Yeah yeah," he told me. We than walked to lunch. We got are lunch then we separated. I went to Deku's table and he went to his group. They looked at me.
"Where were you?" Momo asked me.
"I was talking with Mina," I told her.
"But you came in with Bakugo," Todoroki said.
"Me and Mina ran into them while we were talking. Mina stayed behind with Kirishima to clear something up and me and Bakugo just kept walking," I told him. He just nodded his head and went back to eating his soba.
"What did they need to talk about?" Momo asked me.
"It's really something I should spread," I told her.
"Oh. I understand. She doesn't really want anyone to know," Momo said. I nodded my head. I hope they got things cleared up. I looked at the cafeteria entrance to see Mina and Kirishima walking in holding hands with smiles on there faces. I'm guessing they got it worked out.
Kirishima and Mina then walked up to me, lunches in there hands. I look up at them. "Thanks for talking with me Uraraka. It helped a lot. Oh and for getting me to talk with Kirishima. We got everything shorted out," she told me.
"No problem and I'm happy it worked out," I told them with a smile. They smiled at me then walked away to the table Bakugo was at.
"It's good to hear that they got it worked out," Deku said.
"Yeah me to," I told him. We went back to eating ate lunch.

Bakugo's p.o.v.
Mina and Kirishima sat down at the table with me and the rest of the squad. They looked happy. Guess they got it shorted out.
"Bakugo, what did you and Uraraka talk about when you guys left us to talk?" Mina asked me. I look at her.
"She just told me what was going on and wanted to now if I knew anything about it,"
I told her.
"You still didn't ask her out?" Mina asked. I shook my head. "Seriously. It would of been a great time to do it," she told me.
"No it wouldn't. I was trying to help her understand what was happening between you two. That would be a horrible time to tell her," I told her.
"When you put it like that, yeah that would be a bad time," she said. "Oh and I'm going to stop with the whole thing about you and Kirishima dating and stuff." Finally. I was wondering when she would stop.
"Awesome. It was getting really annoying," I told her.
"You think everything's annoying," Kirishima told me.
"No I don't," I told him.
"Sure," he said. I still need to tell Uraraka Kirishima knows about us.

Time skip

I was in my room doing homework when my phone buzzed. I grabbed my phone to see Uraraka texted me.

Uraraka- can you come and help me with my homework?

Me- sure

I got my homework and notes together. I put my phone in my pocket and went to her dorm. I'll help Kirishima later. When I got to her dorm I knock on her door. Not long after the door opens. She was wearing shorts
And a tank top.
"Bakugo, come on in," she told me. I walk in and sat down on her bed. She closes the door and sits down beside me.
"What do you need help on?" I asked her.
"Math," she told me. Of course it's math. I sigh. I put my homework and notes on the table she has in the middle of her room. We get down on the floor. I help her with her homework. I'm not mean to her like I am to Kirishima.
When I was done I lay down on the floor, my legs still crossed. "Yeah, we're finally done," Uraraka cheered. She looked down at me. "Thanks for the help Bakugo," she told me.
"Yeah, whatever," I said as I turn on my side and wrap my arms around her waist. She giggles. Fuck she so cute!
"Hey Bakugo, aren't you going to have to help out Kirishima?" She asked me. I groaned.
"I honestly don't want to move right now," I told her. She puts a hand in my hair, running her fingers though it. "Oh and talking about Kirishima. I told him about us," I told her. Her hand stops moving. I look up at her.
"Why? I thought you didn't want to tell anyone," she questioned.
"It sort of slipped when we were talking this morning," I told her. "Is it ok that he knows," I asked her.
"Yeah it's fine with me if it's ok with you," she told me as she started to mover her fingers through my hair again. She lays down on her side facing me her hand never moving away. I move closer to her.
Our faces were only a few inches apart. I look at her pink lips. We never really kiss. I think we only actually kissed twice. I wonder if she'll let me kiss her again. "Bakugo, are you ok? Your staring at me," she told me.
"I'm fine. Just thinking," I told her.
"About what?" She asked.
"About kissing you," I told her. She blushed covering her face with her other arm.
"Then why didn't you?" She told me. I blushed a little. Does she really want me to kiss her? She uncovers her face and looks at me. I honestly didn't know what to do. I really didn't expect her to say that. "Do you not want to kiss me now?" She asked sitting up. I sit up too.
"What! No! I want to kiss you I just didn't expect you to say that!" I told her. She looked at me. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.
"If you still want to kiss me, you can kiss me," she told me. And with that I kissed her. She kissed back. I put my hands on her waist and moved her to my lap. She moved one of her hands to my hair. The kiss got heated some. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. I plunged my tongue into her mouth and explored her whole mouth.

No ones p.o.v.
The kiss got more heated as time went by. Bakugo moves one of his hands up under Uraraka's shirt unconsciously. His other hand on her butt. His hand then reached her bra and started to push up on her bra to uncover her boobs. Uraraka felt it and pulled back, also to breath. Bakugo snapped out of what he was doing and removed his hand from under her shirt. The two were blushing madly, breathing heavily.
"S-sorry," Bakugo stuttered. "It moved unconsciously."
"It's fine, it just surprised me," she told him. Bakugo's phone then went off. He grabbed his phone to see it was Kirishima. Uraraka nods her head letting him know it's ok. He answered the phone.
"What is it?" Bakugo asked him.
"Dude, I need help. I can't figure out this last problem for history," Kirishima whined. Bakugo groaned.
"Got it. I'll be there in a bit to help your dumbass," Bakugo told him.
"Thanks man," Kirishima said then hung up. Bakugo sighed. He looked at Uraraka.
"I have to go help Kirishima," Bakugo told her.
"It's fine. I'll see you at school tomorrow," Uraraka told him as she got off his lap. He stood up and grabbed his stuff. "Bye Bakugo," Uraraka said.
"Yeah, bye," Bakugo said before leaving her room. He quickly left the girl side and went to Kirishima's dorm. He knocked on the door and it opened not long after.
"Come on in. I'm sorry if I dragged you away form Uraraka," Kirishima said letting him in. Bakugo walked in.
"It's fine dumbass. You helped me get away from something embarrassing," Bakugo told him. Kirishima raised a eye brow as he shut the door and looked at Bakugo.
"Like what?" Kirishima asked, a smirk on his face. Bakugo felt blood rush up to his face.
"Fuck off!" Bakugo yelled at him. "I'm here to help your dumbass not to talk to you about my problems!"
Kirishima laughed. "Yeah yeah," Kirishima said. He sat down on his bed by Bakugo. "What did you do?" Kirishima asked him. Bakugo blushed like a tomato remembering what happened between him and Uraraka. "Something totally happened. You're so red," Kirishima said.
"I don't want to talk about it," Bakugo told him. His blush going down some.
"Come on bro, it can't be that bad," Kirishima said.
"I said I don't want to talk about it," told him rudely.
"Did you make a bad move or something?" Kirishima asked him.
"Something like that but anyways what did you need help on," Bakugo said changing the subject to see if it would work but in his luck it didn't.
"What did you do?" Kirishima asked him. Bakugo groaned.
"It's called being a hormonal teenager Shit head. Think about it," Bakugo told him. Kirishima thought about it. Kirishima looked at him wide eyed.
"You made that kind of move?" Kirishima asked in shock.
"It was in the moment shithead!" Bakugo yelled at him flustered.
"Damn bro, I didn't think you were like that," Kirishima said.
"Shut up! It's not like you haven't done it!" Bakugo yelled at him.
"Dude. That's Mina who does that I try not to, even in the moment but even if I do I don't run away," Kirishima told him. Bakugo gave him a death look. "But then again we're different when it comes this kind of thing," Kirishima said trying to back himself up so he doesn't die.
"I didn't run away," Bakugo told him.
"You ran away. Avoiding it is like running away from it, but then again I don't know exactly what you did," Kirishima told him.
"Do you want to die or do you want my help?" Bakugo asked him ready to attack. Kirishima smiled sheepishly.
"I'd like you to help," Kirishima told him.
"Good. Know let's get to your homework," Bakugo told him. They worked on Kirishima's homework. After he was done helping he went to his room. He got ready for bed since he was tried and it was getting late, for him. He lays down on his bed, his hands behind his head. He fell asleep not long after.

Time skip

The next day he went to class, his mind in the gutter. It doesn't help he did just had a wet dream last night. He wasn't really focusing in class and he barely heard the bell for lunch.
Everyone left for lunch but Uraraka stop Bakugo from leaving. She didn't speak till everyone was gone. "Bakugo, are you ok? Your weren't really focused in class," she asked him worriedly.
"I'm fine," Bakugo told her.
"Don't lie to me. I can tell that your thinking of something that's bothering you," Uraraka told him.
"It's nothing you need to worry about. It was just a dream," Bakugo told her walking past her to the door. Uraraka grabbed his wrist.
"What kind of dream? Cause it looks like it wasn't a goo one if it's bugging you," Uraraka told him. Bakugo looked back at her.
"It was just a fucking dream," Bakugo told her not wanting to talk about the pleasant dream he had.
"You can tell me what it was about," Uraraka told him. He pulled his arm away from her. She looked at him with worry.
"Is rather not talk about it," Bakugo blushed some looking away from her. She tilted her head. She then blushed herself.
"N-never-mind. Y-you don't have to tell m-me," Uraraka stuttered looking down. "Why would he be dreaming about 'that'?" She thought. "Let's just head to lunch," she told him walking past him. Bakugo follows her. They make there way to the cafeteria. They made there way to there tables and sat with there friends. Uraraka with Deku and them and Bakugo with Kirishima and the squad.
"What were talking about with Uraraka?" Sero asked him.
"Yeah, she pulled you back to talk to you," Mina said.
"It's none of your fucking business," Bakugo told them. They sighed, knowing he was going to say that. The squad really just wants them to get together, well beside a Kirishima who already know there together.

They kept there relationship secret tell second year. It was more of a accident but it was about time for them to come out. This is what happened.

It was a Tuesday and everyone was tried because of training yesterday. They were in the train grounds and Aizawa was explaining to them what they would be doing. He also picked out teams. It was teams of fours.

Team one- Deku, Asui, Shoji, Koda
Team two- Todoroki, tokoyami, Sato, Mineta
Team three- Toru, Jiro, Aoyama, Iida
Team four- Momo, Mina, Sero, Kaminari
Team five- Bakugo, Uraraka, Kirishima, Ojiro

Bakugo walked over to Uraraka tried as shit, and not think he hugs her and rest his head on her shoulder nuzzling into her neck. Uraraka blushed and patted his back. Everyone looked at them in shock, while beside Kirishima who already knew. Kirishima walked up to them.
"Bro you good?" Kirishima asked him.
"Fuck of shit head," Bakugo told him.
"Bakugo are you ok?" Uraraka asked him, to see if he would tell her.
"Tried," he mumbled. Everyone blinked twice to see if this was real.
"What the hell is going on?" Mineta asked confused. Kirishima laughed some. He looked at Uraraka. She sighed.
"We've been dating since last year," Uraraka told them.
"WHAT!" Everyone yelled in shook.
"But Bakugo is like one of the meanest guys at UA," Mineta told her.
"Uraraka why didn't you tell us?" Deku asked her.
"Bakugo didn't want to tell anyone," Uraraka told him. "And Mineta, don't talk about him like that unless you want to be in outer space," she told him threateningly. Bakugo scuffed at her threat.
"You could at least told us sooner," Iida told her.
"Sorry. I wanted to tell you guys but Bakugo wouldn't let me," Uraraka told him.
"And when did you guys even get close?" Sato asked. Uraraka thought but couldn't really remember.
"Training," Bakugo told her.
"Oh yeah. I asked him if he could help me train and it went on from there," Uraraka told them. Aizawa cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him, besides Bakugo who head was in Uraraka's neck.
"Lets start training. You can talk after," he told them. They nodded there heads. Bakugo pulled away from Uraraka and the started training with was basically capture the flag but whatever team got the most flags won at the end of the time limit.

It was fall break so Bakugo and Uraraka went to Bakugo's house to visit with his parents. One day his parents left to go do some errands, leaving them alone in the house. The two were in his room doing nothing besides cuddling on his bed.
"Hey Katsuki," Uraraka said. Bakugo hummed, his face in her chest. "Can I take a shower?" She asked him.
"Why?" Bakugo asked her as he looked up at her.
"Because it's been a while since I last took one," she told him.
"Fine," he told her letting go of her. She gets up and goes into the bathroom, not grabbing any clothes. She was going to take a short shower. She started the water and got in after undressing.
"Ok, I got this. All I got to do is turn him on. I looked up multiple ways to do that so I could do this," She told herself out loud. "All I got to do is walk out naked or with just a towel on. It should turn him on." She washed her hair and body then got out and dried off. She wrapped the towel around her and got ready to walk out. She cracked the door opens to see Bakugo was laying on the bed on his phone. She then let out a heavy sigh. She opened the door holding the towel around her.
She didn't know how he would react. This would basically be the first time he saw her completely naked, but she really wanted to have sex with him but she had to turn him on first and this was the best she could do.
When Bakugo heard the door open he turned his head towards it. Blood rushes up to his face and his dick. He shot up and stared at her. Her hair was still wet and she only had a towel wrapped around her.
"What the hell are you going?!" He yelled at her, but it held no anger. She blushed. She walked to him. "Ochaco, what are you doing? Get dressed," he told her.
She swallowed hard. "Ok, let's do this,"
She told herself in her head. She put on a sexy look. "What? Don't like what you see?" She said in a sexual voice. Bakugo turned towards her and pulled her down in to his lap making her let out a yelp.
He started to kiss her neck. His mind getting foggy with lust. "Take the towel off and I'll enjoy it a bit better," he told her. She blushed furiously. She wasn't expecting this. He then kissed a certain spot on her neck and she let out a moan. Bakugo smirked against her skin before sucking on that spot. She let out another moan as her arms went around his neck. After making a dark hickey he pulled away from her neck and looked at her. She had a lustful face. "Oh, we're going to have lots of fun," he told her in a deep sexy voice.
He flipped them so he was on top. Uraraka looked up at him. Bakugo was in between her legs on his knees. Bakugo moves his hands up to her chest and opened to the towel so he could see her body. Uraraka tried to cover her body but Bakugo pinned her arms above her head with one hand. His other hand groped her boobs. She moaned. Bakugo smirked. He then started to suck on her other nibble. She let out more moans.
"Katsuki, take off your clothes," she moaned out. Bakugo let go of her and took off his shirt and throw it to the ground. She was could now see his sweet eight six pack. She ran her fingers over his six back. Bakugo spreads her legs out so he could see all of her. Her hand then got to his pants. She hooked her fingers on his pants and pulled down on them telling him she wanted them off too.
"Let's get you ready first," he told her with a smirk. He picked up her legs so they were over his shoulder and her cunt in his face.
"K-Katsuki, What a-are you doing?" She asked him. He smirked before licking her slit. She moaned.
"I'm going to eat you out," he told her in a deep sexy voice. She blushed. Bakugo picked her slit again making her moan. He then slid his tongue in her pussy. She moaned loudly and flung her head back.
"Ah, Katsuki!" She moaned as he plunged his tongue in her pussy. She gripped onto the bed sheets. He then started to lick and suck on her slit, making her hum in pleasure.
After awhile he put her down. He opened the drew that was by his bed and got out a condom and some lube. Uraraka moved more into the bed, her head on the pillow. Bakugo took off his pants and got on the bed with her. He got in between her legs. He then pulled down his underwear letting his dick spring up. Uraraka blushed at the sight being as this is her first time seeing a duck in person. He opened the condom and rolled it on the put some lube over it. He looked at Uraraka.
"You ready?" He asked. She nodded her head. Bakugo lined his dick with her pussy and pushed the tip in. He let out a groan and Uraraka let out a moan. He then pushed all the way in letting out a grunt. Uraraka arched her back and let out a moan. He let her get used to it.
"You can move,"'she told him and with that he started to move slowly. Uraraka let out quite moans. Bakugo then started to speed up and thrust harder. Uraraka moaned louder. Bakugo leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss, muffling her moans. Uraraka wrapped her arms around Bakugo's neck as she kissed back.
After an while they got close to cuming. Uraraka dug her nails into Bakugo's back moaning. "I'm gonna cum," Uraraka moaned out.
"Uh, fuck, me too," Bakugo grunted. He started to go faster as he reached his breaking point. "Fuck, cuming," Bakugo groaned as he came.
"Ah~ cuming!" Uraraka moaned out as she came all over his dick. Uraraka let go of Bakugo as he sat up. He slide out of her as her juices leaked out of her on to the bed. She looked up at him. Her face flushed and drenched in sweat and tears.
Bakugo put a hand to her cheek. She smiled up at him. "I might need another shower," she told him with a little laugh. He chuckled.
"Yeah, I'm going to need one too," Bakugo told her. Bakugo then took off the condom and threw it away. Bakugo gets up off the bed. Uraraka stands up only to fall back down onto the bed. Bakugo laughed a little.
"It's not funny Katsuki. Come help me," she told him. He went over to her and picked her up bridle style. She let out a yelp. He carried her into the bathroom and sat her in the tub. He then turned on the water. Helped Uraraka stand up and got in with her.
The two washed off then got out and dried off. Uraraka sat in his desk chair while he changed the bed sheets. He then helped her move to the bed. The two laid there and cuddled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 9 19
a book of oneshots
874 32 11
Like it says in the title. Probably won't update often Enjoy And like interact with it please.
BB By Nella

Fanfiction

5.6K 62 31
Just one-shots
16 0 1
A one shot story...