Forgetting The Bad Boy

By TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... More

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Twenty Two

7.7K 215 112
By TiaNightt

Monday's.

Usually they really shit on my day, make me feel like crap and usually end up being the worst day of the week.

This time it didn't feel that way.

I felt brand new after the events of this weekend, I felt happy, I felt like I reconciled with myself and my feelings for Vincent. It turns out I completely misjudged him, he's everything I could've hoped for him to be.

And no I'm not just under a spell from his dick.

This weekend Vincent ignited something in me, it was so powerful and it felt so amazing, not just the orgasm, but the way he handled me and moved with me. It was just so perfect, we were even high as shit and it went along so smooth and perfect.

He was literally a god at fucking. Figures, I definitely don't doubt it now that he's been around, dick that good couldn't go to waste.

That would be a real crime.

I felt like today of all days, Monday, that things would change for me.

Maybe me and Vincent could seriously be an item, I'd have a boyfriend for the first time this year and it was the guy I swear I've seen in my dreams. He was beyond perfect, he was dangerous, but loving, he was angry but sweet, I could go on and on about the things that make me melt. I wanted to talk to him today, I needed to find him at lunch so we could figure things out, who knows, I just might be walking home with a boyfriend today.

But is it wrong for me to be this forward? Or crazy?

Am I being crazy?

We slept together, maybe to some people that's not a big deal but I really felt like with me and Vincent it meant something, that we liked each other and wanted it to go somewhere. He even admitted he wanted me before we kissed, I admitted things too. I was pretty sure that us fucking was leading to something more.

I hope I'm not wrong.

— —

"Hey would you quit doing that!" Niko grabs his cigarette back out of my hand. I exhale the smoke as I laugh at him freaking out.

"Sorry, I'm just antsy." I shake my body in a quick shiver.

"Yeah probably cause you're coming down from molly, genius." Niko lightly slaps behind my head jokingly. I knew he was actually upset but not enough to actually want to slap me for real.

"Oh whatever, like you haven't done the same or worse? Cause Niko Parks reputation is sooooo clean." I place my hand on my hip and stop walking. He pauses and turns around to face me.

"You got me there Larsen." He mimics being shot.

I roll my eyes and we continue to walk to school. Today was the warmest it's been in a few days so we decided to take advantage of the sunny morning and walk to school.

I was lucky enough Niko chose to walk with me over catching up with the boys after they left the roof. I noticed Niko didn't leave early this morning to go, he woke up with me.

It was kind of nice.

"I can't believe the shit you did at the party Grace.." Niko says as we continue to walk. My eyebrows raise and my eyes widen, was he talking about the molly, or did he find out about me and Vincent?

Things may change for me today but I'm not sure if I'm ready to have the 'I fucked your friend' convo with Niko just yet.

We were getting along so well, and even though I thought I may like him, it's clear who my choice is going to be, undoubtably, I didn't want to lose him as the friend he's become to me.

I hoped he wasn't the type to get upset with something like this.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it though.

"Yeah I let my wild side break through clearly, I guess I belong here after all." I shrug and give a thin lipped smile as we walk into the front doors of the school.

"You don't say." Niko replies.

We stopped at his locker first before heading to mine to grab my books and binder. I had class with Vincent before lunch but I decided I wasn't going to try and talk to him until then, I wanted enough time and privacy to talk about things with him. I mean we had the potential to be together, that type of convo isn't to be held in a classroom with noisy and annoying ass people.

Also, first period was too early in the morning to even process the magnitude of that. So it just doesn't work.

Lunch time was go time.

— —

"Don't wait up for me, I have to... be somewhere, for lunch." I give a quick nod and somewhat scurry away from Niko, he looked confused as fuck.

But I gave no fucks, the only fuck I was going to give today, was to Vincent.

Take it however you want to.

I sped down the halls and to where Vincent's locker was, praying the fine specimen himself would be there. His was pretty far from mine but somehow I managed to figured out where his is.

Call it creepy or call it a talent.

I turn the corner and sure enough, there he was.

Thank god, I was not going on a goose chase.

The delectable, enticing, dangerous Vincent.

Standing at his locker putting his books inside. I grin with anticipation as I walk over to him. He finally looks over to realize I'm standing beside him.

He gives me a small smile.

"What's up Larsen." He says sternly. His voice almost shook the ground beneath me.

"I was hoping we could talk. About this weekend, and well, yanno." I gesture between me and him with my hands.

His expression didn't really make it seem like he wanted to talk all that much. He honestly didn't look like he wanted to be around me at all.

"Look, I don't really think there's anything to talk about Grace. We got pretty fucked up and it was fun, but it wasn't anything more than that. We can't get involved, you're just, not my type I guess. I'm really sorry." He shrugs and honestly plays it off extremely cool. I didn't know if I could do the same with how hot my blood was boiling beneath my skin in pure fury.

"Are you serious?" I ask as my voice breaks, the tears were taking over. I felt as one fell from my eye and slid its way down my hot cheek, as I stared at him.

He looked at me so hollowly, like I didn't even mean anything to him. He looked at me like nothing, he was emotionless.

How was this even possible.

"This all just meant fuck all to you? And I was over here actually falling for you. I-I thought you cared about me." I begin to sob as I speak.

Who cares, I'm not embarrassed, all I could feel was my heart dying within my chest.

I woke up so happy today for no fucking reason.

He looks away from me, of course he can't even fucking look at me right now. He's a coward, and a player.

"I'm so sorry Grace." He says painfully.

"Fuck you!" I swing my arm up and slap Vincent as hard as I could across his beautiful face. The tears poor out of my eyes and I quickly shove past him. Storming across the school and right out of it towards my dorm.

I've never felt so completely broken in my whole life.

I liked him, I actually liked him. I couldn't stop looking at him, he made me smile, he made me laugh, he made me scream his name.

I thought he was perfect, and I thought he liked me too.

But I was so wrong, and I should've never got involved with him in the first place.

Of course he didn't want me back.

If I said it once I'll say it again, Vincent is where girls go to die.

Sorry to be the bearer of heartbreak :( How do you guys feel about this chapter? I can understand if it's a let down, but be patient!

Let me know your thoughts and predictions! Don't forget to comment and vote loves.

-Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 264 35
š™’š™š™–š™© š™¬š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™›š™šš™”š™” š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™– š™˜š™¤š™¢š™– š™–š™£š™™ š™¬š™¤š™ š™š š™Ŗš™„ š™›š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œ š™—š™šš™©š™§š™–š™®š™šš™™ š™—š™® š™šš™«š™šš™§š™®š™¤š™£š™š...
27.5K 760 47
He just stood there. Looking at me. The way I had reacted had put him in a state of shock. "I... I um," Every word I had learned from pre-school to n...
93K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
13.1K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...