Forgetting The Bad Boy

TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... Еще

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Twenty One

7.6K 216 132
TiaNightt

"You know you're the only one I want in this world right?" He asks as he stands in-front of me, he brought me all the way up this mountain and told me to come over to the viewpoint for a picture. He took my picture and walked up to me and looked me in the face.

"Babe what the hell is going on right now, what are we doing up here?" I giggle and question him.

"It was the one place I felt was right for this, somewhere that was as beautiful as the way you've made my life since you walked into it." He replies, a smile taking form across his lips.

God that smile makes my heart skip a beat.

I still wanted to know what the hell he was up to, every day was a surprise with him, an adventure. That's what I loved the most.

Besides the way he made me truly love myself.

"Grace Andrew Larsen, you're the craziest, kindest, sexiest, most intelligent and unique girl I've ever had the pleasure of falling for. You're the only girl I've ever fallen for, and I fell hard. Your love has become a drug to me, I want you every second of every day and there isn't a moment that passes where I don't want to be by your side, and I think it's going to stay the same for the rest of my life." He explains, he has never sounded so serious and stable. His voice showed no signs of nerves or that he might be joking. He was still as a rock.

My heart was beating faster and faster, his words got my blood pumping a mile a minute. What was this all leading up to?

I was ready for anything as long as it was with him.

"This last while with you has been the best of my life, and I never want it to end. I love you more than anything in this world and I want to show you that-" he reaches in his leather jacket pocket and pulls out a tiny box.

Is this for serious? Is he seriously about to...

"No, this isn't a marriage proposal, so I'm sorry, but this is me promising myself to you. Grace Larsen." He opens the box infront of me, revealing the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. The rock on this thing was huge, there was no way this wasn't an engagement ring.

"Holy shit Vinny!" I gasp as I stare into it glistening in the light.

"Do you like it? It's your birthstone." He smiles down to it.

"This is a fucking diamond? Are you serious!" I hold my hands over my heart, tears begin to fill my eyes as my mind fills with joy.

"You're so crazy you know that?" I sniffle as I watch him take the magical ring out of the box. Holy god this probably costed a fortune..

"Grace I want to promise you that you will be the only girl I love until we're married, you won't need my promise once I fulfill it by making you my wife. I promise it will always be you and only you. If you'll let me, I'll spend a lifetime trying to make you as happy as you've made me." He says, a tear falls from his eye and tears flood mine soon after. I cover my mouth with one hand as I sob and nod. He grabs my right hand and places the ring on my ring finger.

I begin to sob harder as I throw myself into his arms and cry with happiness. Never did I think I'd become so lucky as to be loved like someone like him. He makes me feel like just me in my own skin is more than enough, he makes me feel beautiful in ways I never thought I could. He makes me truly believe that I'm worth something to more than just him. He was everything to me and I loved him so whole heartedly.

There was nothing in this world that could take away the love I have for-

I spring upwards in bed and gasp loudly as I wake up.

My chest moves up and down as my breathing is heavy as hell for some reason. I guess I had another dream, those stupid ones I can never remember.

That's so not annoying at all.

"Are you okay?" I hear Vincent's groggy, sleepy voice beside me ask.

Goodmorning, daddy.

OH my GOD stop right now...

I turn beside me, horrified to see Vincent inside the sheets of the bed with me, a bed I don't remember seeing before.

"What the—I—what the fuck is going on?" I practically stumble out of the bed I move out of it so quick. I notice a smirk formed on his face as I stand up off the bed, looking at him.

What the hell is he smirking at so god damn early?

He looks down slowly, causing my eyes to follow his and the sudden realization of me being in my underwear strikes.

I yell in embarrassment as I grab the blankets quickly and throw them around me. "You pervert!" I point at him angrily.

"Wait." I raise my hands in front of me.

"Why are we in the same bed?"

His eyes zone out as he thinks, I take a second and try to remember why in the fuck we would be in the same bed.

I remembered the party, the big house, stealing with Niko, drinking with Niko—roaming.

I was roaming the dance floor—I found a table. Vincent was at the table—he was smiling—high... he was high.

There were drugs on the table he took and he was high—I asked for drugs cause I was drunk—I took drugs.

We tripped out... we touched—we danced—we kissed, we-

"Oh my god we fucked!" I slap both my hands on to my face in horror as I yell it out.

Oh god I remembered it all, we fucked for a while then we cuddled.

Oh my god we cuddled!

And oh my god we fucked.

Fucked goooooddd.

"I remember..." I sit on the bed in shock, I then burry my face in my hands. It's true, I really did have sex with Vincent Cole last night, Vincent Cole took my virginity last night!

You dirty old slut you.

This was crazy, how could this even happen, drugs or not it's not magic, I thought he hated me, now we slept together? I didn't even know how to feel right now, what was our label?

This was so weird...

The crazy part is I remembered it.

I remembered how fucking good it was, how amazing he felt. The sex was the best imaginable, he knew how to please me in every which way and I didn't even have to tell him once. It's like he already knew and dove right in. It was sensational.

Honestly it was the best night of my life.

And it was with Vincent.

"Yep, it's coming back to me now. That molly was crazy." He shakes his head, his expression seemed shocked but he was trying to play it cool, either way I could literally feel that he was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"Yeah, as if we almost forgot. I mean as if it happened at all, well not that you're- you were good- great! You were, ah...I'm sorry..." I internally roll my eyes at myself.

I couldn't even form a sentence.

"Look, don't feel weird about this. I had a real good time with you last night. I really didn't strike you as the kind to do hard shit like molly." He smirks at me with a somewhat questioning look.

Well I don't exactly have it written on my forehead 'I'll do molly' no, but who's to say what strikes someone as a person who'll do such things?

Also I had no fucking clue it was molly or that I took it.

You can't put labels on people you don't know, everyone is unpredictable, even if you know them well.

"Sometimes I like to have fun, I don't see anything wrong with that. Do you?" I purse my lips.

"Not at all, I like a girl who wants to live it up here and there. We should probably get going though, I'll drive you back to Niko's." He says before yawning and getting out of the bed.

He slips his pants on and grabs his shirt, he turns to me with a questioning look.

"Are you going to fly the bed back to Niko's or..." He drags on the or.

I was just standing there awkwardly, not moving an inch.

I fake laugh nervously. "Um, could I ask you a favour?" I ask sheepishly.

"Depends on what it is." He crosses his arms.

"Could you get out so I can put my dress back on?" I wander my eyes around the room, awaiting a response.

"You do realize I fucked you last night right?" He gives me a questioning smile.

"Shut up! Don't say that!" I reach and slap him in horror.

I can't believe he just said that out loud, this was all too new and too weird and I wasn't ready to hear it out loud yet.

"Just get out please!" I stomp and point towards the door, he finishes doing up his pants and grabs his shirt before walking out of the door. I run up and close it behind him, making sure to lock it too, just in case he pulls something dirty.

I walk over to the bed again and grab my dress off the floor, I slip it on and do up the zipper on the back.

I adjust the dress around my hips and fix up my hair in the bedroom mirror. Once I felt satisfied, I walked over to the door and left the room, Vincent was leaned against the wall, holding his shirt waiting for me. I close the door and look at his naked chest.

"You're just going to walk out of here like that?" I scoff. I was so enjoying the view, it kept making me think of last night.

All I could do was replay last night in my mind.

Over, and over, and over again.

That rock hard body on top of mine.

"Sometimes I like to have fun." He smirks and shrugs mockingly.

I roll my eyes and follow him across the house, we reach the front door and he opens it for me to walk through. We make it to Vincent's car and I was stunned with its appearance, he drove a beautiful black coloured Maserati. I was beginning to wonder if he had a trust fund because these cars cost more than my house, maybe even like five of my house.

"Hop in." Vincent says to me as he hops in the drivers side. I slowly sit myself in the passenger seat, making sure not to spread my legs too much in a dress. Once I sit down I fasten my seatbelt as the engine roars, this was a sick car.

I'm startled by Vincent slapping my thigh out of the blue.

"Hold on tight princess." He laughs evilly. He puts the car into drive and speeds out of the driveway.

All I have to say is....

Damn.

Can somebody say awkward? Imagine almost forgetting you did it🤭 They remember, so what does this mean now huh?🤔 Guess you guys will have to see!

The next few chapters are going to get pretty heavy ( long asf ) so get ready! For the real fans I know y'all are gonna love this, for my visitors. My apologies for my detail problem.

If you're liking Forgetting The Bad Boy so far, don't forget to vote and comment!

-Tia

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Bad Boy Behind The Mask (Completed) Sia Brown

Подростковая литература

2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...
Counterattack frost_1543

Подростковая литература

93K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
Loving Maya Katherine

Любовные романы

220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
The Bad Boy Has a Secret (Wattys2018) zary

Подростковая литература

4.1K 190 41
[HIGHEST RANK= #292 in UNDISCOVERED] #projectasthete Let us all help make our world better, support them guys hehe. In this world, sometimes we w...