Depressed Izuku x Bakugou

By Multishipper010

Izuku gets bullied by his childhood 'best friend' every day. But one day he snaps. ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ Cuttin... More

Why me?
"Deku?"
Silence
Emotions?
Can i keep fighting anymore?
Please please please read!
There catching on..
Its just a joke...right?
This is what you wanted right kacchan?
This cant be true....
Not the same...
This is important!
I re-did the chapter!
"But he doesnt remember any of you..."
Chapter 15
Hey guys!
Chapter 16
Please read
Chapter 18
WHAT?!
Chapter 19 (Sorry its kinda short)
The teachers
Hey guys !
broken mask
Different ending?

Chapter 17

3.6K 88 57
By Multishipper010

Bakugous POV

"IZUKU OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled as I banged on izukus door. God dammit! I heard a bang from inside and then it was silent. I needed to get in his room! I activated my quirk and grabbed the door handle and BOOM! The door handle fell off izukus door. I opened the door and saw Izuku laying on the floor by his desk. I suddenly heard a voice behind me. "Bakugou? What's going on? What's with all the no...ise......what happened to Midoriya?!!" Asked Icy hot.  I looked at him and said "I'll explain later. Help me get him into the bed." Without any questions, Icy hot scurried over and helped me get Izuku on the bed and cover him up with the blanket. Before we left his room, I took the bag with the stuff he had bought. I closed Izukus door and obviously, Half n half wanted to know what just happened. I waved my hand in a way to assert him to follow me into my room. He sat down on my bed and I sat down on a chair so we were facing each other. "So what exactly just happened?" He asked me. "Well...I was gonna go to the common area but I saw Izuku leaving the elevator. I walked over to him and he had a bag in his hand so I asked he had in the bag. He said it was a just a few things from the convenient store. I teasingly grabbed the bag from him and was about to look what he bought but he tried to grab it from me so I ran across the hall. And when I looked inside the bag.....there were...uhh...you know what here. Just look for yourself...." I handed him the bag that I took from izukus room. He opens the bag and he had the same look I had when i first saw what Izuku had. "I know...then I walked over to him and asked him what he was planning on doing with those things. He didnt answer but instead grabbed the bag from me and ran to his room. He locked the door so I bung on it and was yelling at him to open the door. I heard noise coming from his room until I heard a loud bang and then everything went silent. I had enough so I activated my quirk and exploded his door handle and went into his room to find him on the floor..." I finally finished telling him what had happened and he was shocked. "Bakugou we need to tell Uruaka and Iida about this." I agreed and we went to both of their dorms and told them everything and showed them the stuff.

(Btw when todo and baku were explaining what happened to Uruaka and Iida, they were all in bakugous room ^-^)

Like I expected, they were shocked like me and Icy hot. "Guys everything adds up! The razors, the bandages, Deku acting weird lately, it a makes sense! But just to make sure, we need to have a talk with him when he wakes up." Pink cheeks told us. "So when he wakes up, we'll talk to him. Agreed?" I asked. "Agreed." The three of them said. We all stayed in my room for like 2 hours talking about Izuku and what to say and not to say and things like that when we heard muffled mumbles coming from the other side of the wall. The four of us looked at each other then immediately got up and left my room. We walked to izukus room which isnt that far at all. You could hear Izuku mumbling about something but you couldn't really make out what he was saying. Without hesitation, I knocked on Izukus door and the mumbling went to a halt. Footsteps approached the dood when a quite / raspy voice said "W-who is it?". "Its...Bakugou, todoroki, Uruaka, and Iida..." I replied to the timid boy. He slowly opened the door. "Y-yeah ka-kacchan?" He asked. "Um..can we talk to you izu?" I asked calmly but worried. He looked away for a second but then agreed. He sat down on his bed and we sat on the carpet floor. "Izuku....um...-" I tried to talk but Izuku had cur me off. "O-ok I know w-why the four o-of you a-are in h-here." He then looked at pink cheeks, glasses, and Icy hot and continued to speak. "I-its obvious that Kacchan told y-you about what h-had happened and w-what I b-bought. But G-guys dont w-worry! I k-know it looks r-really suspicious b-but its really n-not what-" This time I cut him off. "Izuku come on! You cant get out of this one....we are here to help...". This whole time he was fidgeting with his hands, but when I said that, he had stopped. He looked me in the eyes with a twisted look the whole time he was talking and said something that made me go pale in the face. "Oh so now you wanna help? After alllll these years of tormenting, bullying, name calling...after all that you wanna help? Kacchan you instigated a suicide you know that right? How ironic. You tell me to kill myself but when I actually try, you want to help! Make up you're mind.". No one said anything. Words tried to escape my mouth...but nothing. To be honest, I didnt know what to say. Everything he said was true...but I still had no response. "Deku...I-" Pink cheeks tried to talk but Izuku cut her off. "Deku...deku deku deku deku. That one of a kind nickname...oh how I dread that name...I guess it suits me pretty well thought! Right Kacchan?" He said while looking at his lap. "Izuku please! I am sorry! If I could go back and change all my ways, I would! I really would! I want to build a good bond between us! I'm just...so sorry..." That is what managed slip out of my mouth. "Kacchan dont you think it a little to late for that?". "I....of course not! I will change Izuku! I want to change! Please give me another chance." I say with desperation lingering in my voice. "Kacchan I just dont know...I have gone throught hell because you were around..." He says. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated and impatient at this point. "Izuku! I said I would change! I dont know what else to say! I will do my best to change! I promise.". Izuku stared at his hands for a couple of seconds but then looked at me and said "Ok kacchan...one more chance...". I got up and hugged him. "Thank you so much Izuku." I said as I sat down. There was a few seconds of silence but then Icy hot spoke. "Now that that's out of the way....Midoriya...what were you going to do with the stuff in that bag?"

Izukus POV

Sure...I said one more chance. I need them to think I'm ok! They just need to belive I'm ok...that's all that matters. There was silence for a few seconds but todoroki began to talk. "Now that that's out of the way....Midoriya...what were you going to do with the stuff in that bag?" I could feel myself getting dizzy and lightheaded from nervousness and anxiety but I tried kept my composure. Think. They are not stupid so you need to get a good enough excuse for them to believe you. "Guys r-really it's alright. The r-razor blades a-are for my m-mom because h-her job includes l-lots or razor blade u-uses and she w-wanted me to get h-her some. Oh a-and the bandages a-are for my f-first aid kit t-that I made s-so just incase anyone n-needs it. Like i s-said you guys d-dont need to worry-". I was cut off by Kacchan. What he said made me feel like my heart just fell into my stomach. "Then show us you're wrist." He said it so casually. Todo, Uruaka, and Iida looked at Kacchan, a bit surprised. "K-kacchan th-that really s-shouldn't be ne-necessary!" Great. What he just said  triggered a panic attack. "If there is no problem, them show us you're wrist Izuku." Kacchan said again. "D-do y-you not trust m-me?" I said as I tried go stall. "Izuku come on." Kacchan seemed very serious. I was stuck. I didn't do or say anything. "Fine." Kacchan got up and walked towards me. He grabbed my arm but I quickly pulled away. He looked at me with a mad but confused face. "Stop making this so difficult!" He said. Then he pushed me onto the bed and turned me over. He grabbed my arms and held them behind my back.

(Dont be a pervert and think of it in some nasty way😏😆)

"Guys lift up his sleeve for me." Said Kacchan in a monotone-ish voice. "I-is this r-really neccessary?! P-please dont!" I begged as I tried to squirm out of Kacchans tight grip. But it was no use. "Midoriya it wouldn't be this difficult if you just showed us yourself." Todoroki said. Uruaka was reaching for my arm and was about to pull up my sleeve. Tears were welling up in my eyes. She rolled up my sleeves and all four of them saw my bandages. "Continue." Demanded Kacchan. Uruaka went for my bandages and hesitantly took them off. I was squirming this whole time but it had no effect. At this point, tears were streaming down my face. Then she took the whole bandage off. I felt like fear and nervousness swallowed me up like a tsunami. I burst into tears. They gasped at the sight of my cuts on my wrist. Kacchan let go of me and backed up. "Midoriya...why...?" Iida shakily asked. My emotions were expanding and I was getting overwhelmed. I got up from off my bed and pushed Kacchan into Uruaka so I could get past him to my door. I open the door and ran to the elevator. Right befor I saw the elevator door close, I saw the four of them stumble out of my room and look at the elevator. Me and Kacchan made eye contact right before the doors closed. I arrived to the common area and a couple of my classmates were sitting at the kitchen table. Before they could say hello or anything else, I ran out the door with no shoes. All I had was my phone which was in my pocket. I only had socks on so the little rocks and pebbles I stepped on hurt my feet but I could care less. I had no idea where I was running. The sun was going down and my legs and feet were tired. I made a turn into some alleyway. I could feel myself getting lightheaded since I had been running with barely any energy and no sleep or food. Then, I passed out...

No ones POV

Bakugou, todoroki, Uruaka, and Iida ran out of the elevator and into the common area where Asui, Jirou, hagakura, and sero were. They were in the kitchen making dinner. "Oh hey gu-" Sero tried to speak but Bakugou wasn't interested in what he had to say. "Have any of you guys seen Izuku?" Bakugou frantically asked. "Uh yeah...he just ran out of the building without saying anything to us...why is something wrong?" Sero explained to the worried teens. Bakugou ran out of the building without saying a word. "Sorry. We'll explain later." Iida said and ran out of the building with Todoroki and Uruaka. "That was strange." Asui said. "You got that right..." agreed hagakura. Todo, Iida, and Uruaka weren't far behind bakugou. "Bakugou do you even know where your going?!" Asked Uruaka. He stopped running. He took his phone out of his pocket. He opened up an app and  showed his three classmates his phone screen and there was a location on it that bakugou had been following. "What...is this?" They asked. "Well Izuku had been acting weird and I was worried so I may or may not have put a tracker on his phone..." Said Bakugou. "Wow Bakugou that's actually pretty smart..." Iida complimented Bakugou. "Yeah thanks....well let's keep going." He said to them. "Mmhmm." And with that, they kept running until they got to the ally. The four of them approached the alley with caution. It was dark so they couldn't see much at all. "What the fuck would he be doing here...?" Asked bakugou. "Hey Todoroki do you mind using youre fire side so we can see? Mentioned Uruaka. Todo nodded his head in agreement. They slowly walked into the alley with precaution. Bakugous foot bumbed into something and he backed up. "Hey Icy hot...give me some light right here.." Bakugou said and pointed to the spot where he hit his foot. Todo gave some light and what they saw made them gasp a little...Izuku was laying on the alleyway ground with scratches and I cut on his face........

(It kinda looked like that I guess T-T)

Hey guys! This chapter was really rushed and I promise to do better on the next one! I'm so sorry! Well anyway, I hope you like this chapter! Now go drink some water please!💕😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 359 23
BAKUDEKU AU: DEPRESSED KACCHAN ⚠️mental health,suicidal thoughts,cutting,overdose,smut⚠️ please enjoy!
112K 2.6K 33
[VERY OLD] Izuku goes through the trouble of having depression and anxiety and suicidal thoughts..... *WARNING* THIS STORY CONTAINS SUICIDE/SUICIDAL...
171K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...
153K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...