His Weapon - Book 1 [Z.M]

By KiinggT

WARNING: This contains mature content such as sex, violence and bad language. Please don't read if you're und... More

Author's Note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
Not An Update (Please Read)
LI
LII
LIII
LV
LVI
LVII
Epilogue
The Sequel
Excerpt from His Undoing

LIV

1.8K 80 10
By KiinggT

The biggest coward is a man
Who awakens a woman's love
With no intention of loving her
- Bob Marley

Why don't we - 8 letters

Chaos everywhere. Everyone ran up and down in the kitchen when I entered for my shift from the back door. I was terribly late but as usual I knew James would pardon me. I quickly grabbed an apron and readied myself for work.

It was a busy Saturday morning as always. I tried to wait as many tables as possible so I could get more tips. The job here pays very well. Sure it did get hectic sometimes but for the most part the tips were amazing. Nowhere close to the tips I made working for Nicholas but still good.

It is a family friendly; high class restaurant and the clients were usually really respectful towards us except for a few exceptions. Overall I wasn't complaining.
I stood in the corner next to a gorgeous waitress with black hair and beautiful green eyes. We conversed back and forth as we occasionally scanned the restaurant for people who might need our service.
She was the only waitress that was friendly to me, the rest always gave me the most attitude but I wasn't bothered. I've never liked making many friends in the first place.

My eyes shot towards James who was waving his hands subtly to get my attention.
He signaled me over from across the room and I huffed— knowing he was going to ask me to attend to a specific customer as always.
"Please get booth 9!"
I nodded my head and turned around sharply but he stopped me.
"Oh and please tell Aaron to make me a shake, a vanilla Oreo shake to be specific."
I chuckled with an eye roll but nodded anyway.

I did just as he asked. I looked for Aaron who was busy yelling at the new waitress— the poor thing. He tried yelling  at me when I newly started but I shut it down real quick.
"Give her a break A, it's really never that deep."
I patted her shoulder and she smiled at me.
"It's the third time she has messed up the mixture."
He whined but I just ignored him. He's a damn perfectionist that's why James always ask for him specifically to make his shakes.
"Could still be used tho," I shrugged and he glared at me.
"James. Vanilla oreo shake."
I pointed mockingly and he literally bore holes into my head. He can't stand the sight of me and it honestly just makes me mess around with him more.

I fetched my small notepad and a pen— mentally readying myself in case that person is a dick. I made my way to booth 9 hurriedly but hell the restaurant is massive and the booths are at the far end.
I silently prayed that it was one person because my shift was almost over and I didn't want to have to stay even a second more.
"Hello my name is Muna and I'd be your waitress for today."
I spoke really fast— those introductions are always awkward for me and it irks me that I have to tell them my real name.

I flipped the notepad, preparing the page to take down their orders and for the first time when I glanced up my heart stopped— my entire world coming to a stand still.
I blinked to make sure I wasn't seeing things as two pairs of eyes watched me. Alberto and Zayn. . . Zayn, my Zayn.

My jaw hung open as I stared back at him. I was dumbfounded but quickly recovered. I couldn't believe I was standing in front of him. However, they didn't look the least bit surprised.
My heart was thumping against my chest rapidly— butterflies were fighting each other in my stomach and I instantly felt sick. I just turned around and walked away.
Hell I intended to walk out of the entire restaurant. Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. I heard him call out my name but that's the more my steps quickened.

Eyes were on me and I didn't know what for until I turned around and saw him hot on my trail— Literally trying to catch up to me. I didn't want to cause a scene, really but I refuse to be in a room with him. Breathing the same air as Zayn would fuck me up for a long time.

Fuck my life. I was recovering slowly but surely. A few more months and I'm sure I wouldn't be a deadbeat for him anymore but then he fucking shows up from nowhere— a month after he called my damn phone.
I cried myself to sleep that night. It fucking hurts to love him and I'm reminded of that every blessed day and now he turned up from outer space?
Why wouldn't he just let us pretend like it never happened without having to agree to pretend.

I took giant steps, ignoring James' glares and little attempt to stop me and beelined into the kitchen. My heart was beating against my chest— trying to fight its way out.
Everyone eyed me with concern but I ignored them, pacing up and down the kitchen, furious and scared all at once.
Of all restaurants, why this one?

I could see James talking to him through the glass window and I really prayed he'd kick him out even though I knew it wouldn't happen. I know I'm about to lose my well paying job and I'm angry but mostly scared, anxious and furious.

I knew I was in trouble when James barged in with murderous eyes. He was furious as he stomped towards me but hell I wasn't as intimidated as when I stood before Zayn and Alberto.
"What the fuck was that Muna?"
He sneered and I sighed in frustration. He wouldn't understand— no one would.
"Do you know who that is?"
Do I know? Hell I've fucked whoever you think that is, yes I fucking know but I didn't answer. It's not like I could tell him about my history with Zayn or anything.
"The first time he enters our restaurant and you disrespect him? What the hell has gotten into you?"
He scolded and I was getting more and more agitated by his bickering.

I opened my mouth to explain but he cut me off with the raise of his hand.
"You'd go back out there, apologize and take their orders then we can pretend that this never happened."
It was my first time seeing him that angry. I wanted to tell him to fucking calm down but remained muted. I loved this job, it payed well. Normally I wouldn't have ran, that was soo fucking stupid but it was my first thought process.
I bet even a twelve year old wouldn't have reacted the way I did— sigh

I don't mind facing Zayn. There is nothing between us anymore and he just came to get lunch— nothing more and nothing less. I just wouldn't go back out there to serve him, someone else can do it.
"I'd apologize but can someone else serve him?"
I looked at him pleadingly and he sighed.
"He asked for you specifically Muna."
He shrugged, his anger wearing off and I face palmed myself hard. I couldn't face him but nodded instead of objecting.

I mentally slapped myself as I made my way back to their booth. We broke things off on a good note.
There was absolutely no bad blood and I was going to treat it as such. I was going to make the most out of it because it might be my last time seeing him again for a very long time.

I stood before them, feeling their eyes on me and smiled— preparing myself before looking up. I didn't look at him just yet. Alberto smiled at me which instantly calmed my nerves.
"Hey!"
I greeted simply this time, diverting my eyes to look at Zayn and he was already looking at me. He was entranced, barely blinking and I found myself getting lost in his beautiful light brown eyes.
His looked soo different but the same. His hair was dyed blonde and cut very low. He wore a white t-shirt that exposed the tattoos on his neck and his arms. I was taken aback by his outfit because he always tried to cover them up.

I let out a deep breath and smiled at him.
"Good to see you Brooks."
Alberto finally spoke and I smiled at him— ignoring Zayn's piercing gaze.
"Same Perez," He looked at Zayn but I didn't. No scratch that! He glared at Zayn but I just cleared my throat.
"Erm so what would you like to order?"
I asked, readying my notepad.

They're just any ordinary customer.

I mentally chanted.
"Are you on the menu?"
My eyes snapped in Zayn's direction and I instantly wanted to smile. He said almost the same thing to me the first time we met.
"No. Just food, you know; edible stuff."
I swear he has never looked at me the way he did ever. I couldn't identify it even if I tried but I could feel the heaviness of it.
"I didn't come here for you to serve me. I came to see you."
He was nervous, I could tell and I looked at Alberto who seemed uncomfortable.
"Yeah and that idiot tagged along."
He added and I chuckled. Alarm bells were ringing in my head to run but I couldn't. I was mesmerized by his beauty and how he was rocking a completely different look.
I loved how he experimented with his looks from time to time and I wondered how long he has had that one.
He smiled when I chuckled. Zayn shot a look at Alberto which made him fake a cough. He stood to his feet with an excuse of going to get water but I insisted on getting it for him, not wanting to be alone with Zayn.

Unfortunately he succeeded in declining my offer and walked away. My heart was soo fucking heavy as I stared down at him. I was soo nervous as I bit on my upper lip and his eyes instantly snapped at it, a painful look on his face.
"Sit with me!"
He ordered and I let out a deep breath.
"I can't sit with customers Zayn. This is my work place."
I literally spelled it out for him but his eyes were on my body— making me feel soo fucking self conscious.
"When does your shift end? I'd wait for you."
He relaxed back into his seat and a wire in my brain snapped. I was soo fucking frustrated at that point. Why the fuck did he think it was okay to just show up in my damn life. I thought changing my phone number was enough to tell him I didn't want to be in any form of contact with him.
If I can't have him completely to myself, there was no way I could be around him or communicate with him.
"What do you want Zayn?"
I leaned forward, letting my anger show but all he did was look at my lips before slowly looking into my eyes. He was torturing me in soo many ways.
"I just want to talk."
He said, pleading with his eyes and my tough posture instantly crumbled. It annoyed me that I was still soo very weak for him. It angered me that I still wanted to reach out and touch him desperately after being away from him for soo long.
I shouldn't be feeling that way after soo long. My feelings for him should've have died down a little by then.

But no— seeing him just reminded me of how much I love him and will always love him. No matter how much he hurt me.
"About what?"
I asked softly, pleading as well for him to leave. I wanted him to see just how desperately I didn't want to talk to him and he did. Fear flashed through his eyes as he held my gaze. 
"You'd find out when your shift ends."
I nodded— giving in meekly and walking away without another word.
I had about ten minutes before my shift ended so I tossed my apron, making my way to my locker to retrieve my bag and ran into Aaron.

He tried questioning me about Zayn and if he was bothering me but I simply assured him that I know him personally. James asked if I had apologized and I lied, saying yes. I made my way back to booth 9 and Zayn was seated alone.
"Where's Alberto?"
I asked, taking a seat opposite him, making sure that my body didn't touch his under the table.
"He left," He answered, looking directly into my eyes as though he couldn't believe I was actually sitting in front of him. We just simply looked at each other.
He raked his eyes over my chest and I just admired his beautiful tattoos that were visible. I wondered if he got more.
"Shall we?"
He asked and my brows furrowed. I dead ass didn't intend to go anywhere with him and I wouldn't.
"Privacy, in my car."
He said hesitantly, knowing I might not agree but I just stood to my feet. I lead the way out, feeling his gaze on my body but ignored the tingly sensation.
The sun was setting outside and this time he lead the way to his G-wagon that was packed directly in front of the restaurant.

I thought we were just going to sit and talk but he began to drive away— I didn't question him. I stared out of the tinted window, still in disbelief that I was sitting next to him. He drove to the park that was close by and parked.

Personally, I didn't think we had anything to talk about but I just wanted to hear what he had to say so I could go back to being as far away from him as possible
I climbed in the back of the car so I could stretch my legs but mostly to be further away from him before I jumped his bones. Heck being close to him was causing me soo much fucking sexual tension. He turned around and furrowed his brows before to my surprise, joining me.
He did it the classy way though— he got out of the car and opened the back door to situate himself. He acts soo posh sometimes, it's cute but I quickly wiped the smile off my face when he sat across from me.

He sat facing the seat before him, his head leaned back as I sat India style— facing him with my back against the door.
We remained silent for the longest time as I watched him glare at the driver's seat. Finally he angled his head so he was looking at me, he slowly sat up without breaking eye contact and mimicked my sitting position.
My head was all over the place as I took in every detail the dark would allow me to. The light in the car was very deem. He's soo fucking intense, everything about him just has to leave me on the edge of my seat.

He came closer so our knees were touching. I hadn't noticed he was wearing a black sweatpants until then. I wasn't breathing as I anticipated his next move. He was full on watching me— his jaw tensed and my heartbeat accelerated.
"Stop looking at me like that!"
He was blatantly eye fucking me. I was confused as to what was happening and aroused at the same time.
I wanted to tell him to cut it out as well— to fucking respect my oh so lack of self control before I show him just how much I can let go.
"Zay—"
I opened my mouth to break the silence on my part but was interrupted.
"—Fuck it!"
He pounced on me, before I could even register what was happening, his tongue was forcing its way into my mouth. My head held firmly between his palms and my body instantly reacted to him.
I kissed him back like my life depended on it, finding his waist and holding onto him. He felt soo fucking familiar as he explored my mouth hungrily.

He isn't mine.

It wasn't right. It felt soo fucking wrong knowing he was with someone else and kissing him like I owned him. The bulb in my head came on and I pushed him away forcefully.

"No."

Please vote • comment • share

•Princess T•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 32.7K 56
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
291K 13.1K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
123K 3.7K 27
a paige bueckers story.
876K 40.5K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one