Confused at First Sight (gxg)

Da OhDalii

"I can't deny my feelings anymore," she admitted. "I am in love with my step brother's girlfri... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Step Mother
Chapter 2 - Dinner Disaster
Chapter 3 - Apologies
Chapter 4 - Drugged
Chapter 5 - Dreams
Chapter 6 - Can't Avoid it Any Longer
Chapter 7 - Aint It Fun
Chapter 8 - Camping
Chapter 9 - Too good to be true
Chapter 10 - A Date to Remember
Chapter 11 - R U Mine?
Chapter 12 - Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 13 - Meeting Mother
Chapter 14 - You're All I Want
Chapter 15 - Gone
Chapter 16 - Enough
Chapter 17 - Too Late to Apologize
Chapter 19 - I'm Out
Chapter 20 - The Wedding, Before & After
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 18 - Planning

8.8K 267 10
Da OhDalii

"What do you think?" Jordan asked holding up a red and white dress in front of her. The red silk made the dress pop out, and the way it would hug her body while the bottom flows would make her look absolutely stunning.

"I like it," I stated my opinion.

Jordan made me go dress shopping with her today. Well, her and my step mom. I didn't wanna go but Rachael continuously yelled at me until I agreed to go with Jordan. I went just so I wouldn't have to hear her mouth anymore.

Out of everyone, Rachael seems the most excited about the wedding. It's all she talks about. It's like she's been waiting for this to happen. Jordan and Conner weren't planning on rushing things. They actually wanted to be engaged until next year. But, someone wanted it to happen sooner. So, here we are.

"Terrin, this would look cute on you," Jordan spoke. She picked out a dress from the rack and held it in front of me. The bell. strapless dress was white with a lacy top while the bottom flowed freely.

"It's pretty," I slightly smiled.

We walked around for a while looking around for her wedding dress, and my bridesmaid dress. We've gone through about twenty dresses and Jordan still hasn't found the right one. I, however, found mine 15 dresses ago. But, Jordan said she wouldn't recommend that dress for me. So, we continued our search.

"Oh my god," Jordan whispered. Her hand was over her mouth in shock as she stopped in front of me. I followed her gaze to see what was it that had caught her attention.

A mannequin stood before us in a white mermaid gown. It was strapless with a sweetheart neckline and a corset top.

"This," Jordan smiled. A sales clerk walked by and Jordan asked for the price.

"$2,500," the sales clerk replied. Jordan widen her eyes at the price.

"$2,500?" She repeated. The clerk nodded her head.

Jordan sighed and pulled out her phone from her purse. "Give me a minute," she said before stepping away.

I walked around scanning some dresses when I noticed someone with a familiar face walk in. She walked towards the sales clerk that was just helping Jordan. After she noticed me was when she started strutting towards me.

"Hey girly," she smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.

"Visiting mommy," she nodded her head towards the clerk. "Now, I'm visting you."

I rolled my eyes and attempted to walk away but she followed me. 

"So, what are you doing here? Lookin' for our wedding dresses?"

"Our?" I snickered. "I don't even know you."

"Oh, but you should. I mean, I did save your life, remember? I should be thanked," she spoke in a low voice.

She was right. She did help me that night, and I never did thank her.

"Alright, thank you. Now please, leave me alone?"

I proceeded to walk away but she grabbed my arm and held me back.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped, growing frustrated.

"You," she winked. "I deserve more than a thank you. Maybe a ring on my finger, wifey?"

"Not gonna happen," I laughed. "Let me go."

"Not until you agree to be my wifey," she offered. 

"She's already engaged," a voice came from behind me. We turned around to see Jordan standing behind us with her hand on her hip and a stern look on her face. Jordan walked up to us and grabbed my hand yanking me away from the red head.

"She's marrying me," Jordan smirked.

The red head raised her brows and crossed her arms. She looked defeated. She shook her head then walked away without another word.

"Your welcome," Jordan smiled.

I nodded. "So, are you gonna get that dress?"

"Yup. I already have one picked out for you too."

Already have one picked out for me? Can I not choose what I want to wear to this stupid wedding? Well then.

I was about to open my mouth and ask her about that but we were interrupted by the sales clerk. Jordan bought the dress and we were on our way out. I decided to let it go and trust her fashion sense.

 We arrived home where everyone was gathered for the wedding planning. Conner was at work but would be here in an hour.

"Did you get the dress?" My step mother asked.

"Yeah, I should be getting it in about a week," Jordan smiled.

"Great!" Rachael beamed. "It will look amazing on you, daughter in law!"'

I stood there rolling my eyes.

"Terrin, did you get yours?" She turned her attention to me.

"I actually picked it out for her. She doesn't know what it looks like yet."

"Oh, alright. Come into the living room we brought over a great wedding planner."

She guided Jordan into the living room and left me standing there. I sighed and followed them.

On the couch sat a woman in about her thirties in a grey suit with some binders on her lap. Jordan sat next to her and they spoke to themselves about the wedding. I sat there not paying much attention.

Jordan was getting married to my step brother soon. I hated thinking about it. It hurts knowing I will never have a chance with her now. 

"Terrin?" Rachael snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"We asked you a question. If you're not going to pay attention then you don't have to be here," She said sternly.

"Great," I stood up.

"No, Terrin. You're my bridesmaid you have to be here," Jordan spoke.

I blew out a deep breath and sat back down. "What was the question?"

---

After sitting down with the wedding planner and everyone else, I headed out to Starbucks by myself to have some me time. I ordered my coffee and sat down.

I never knew how exhausting wedding planning was. I found it surprising that Jordan left me with most of the decisions and seek to me for opinions on almost everything. I have a horrible taste when it comes to weddings so, I thought she was asking the wrong person. I guess it's a job of a bridesmaid, though.

I had to be back at the house in an hour to help out. I decided to take my time and be late. It's her wedding, not mine. They shouldn't need me for everything.

As I was sipping on my coffee, a woman walked towards me and sat down across. I looked up to see my mother's woman.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, is this a bad time?" 

I shook my head. "No, you're fine," I said. Even though I really wanted time for myself. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to check up on you. See if you were doing okay since what happened."

I looked at her." So you followed me here, then?"

"No, no. Of course not!" She put her hands up. I came in and saw you here so I decided to come talk to you and see how you were doing."

"I'm doing fine," I responded, swirling the straw around in my drink.

"Alright, that's good," she nodded. "Have you opened the envelope?"

"I haven't," I spoke. "Not sure when I'm going to either."

"That's fine, take your time," she placed her cold hand on mine.

I looked at her hand then back up at her, sliding my hand out from under hers. I knew nothing about this woman and she acted as if we have known each other for years.

"By the way," she spoke. "I know you've been feeling pretty down about the fact that she had to go so soon. I just wanted to say that it's never too late to forgive someone. Go visit her at the cemetery and talk to her, Terrin. She will be listening to you, I promise."

She stood up and gave my shoulder a small squeeze before walking away. I thought about what she said. She was right. I could do that. I probably will if I ever have time considering that I'm gonna be busy lately. I appreciated her coming and telling me this, though.

I checked the time and saw that I had to head back. I stood up grabbing my things and made my way home.

-

 Next chapter MAY be the last chapter. I will also probably write a quick epilogue afterwards :) Sorry if this story seemed really short I just cant continue it any longer. 

Yay 10k reads <3

Vote/comment if you enjoyed this chapter xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

33.6K 940 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
54.8K 1.6K 23
Riley always had everything he could ever ask for thanks to his rich dad. Well... almost everything. The hardest thing for a rich kid to get is real...
84.3K 2K 61
Harrison is head over heals for tom.
34K 1K 35
in which two unstable teen girls fall in love and things don't end will.