Whispers and Echoes

Von k_warriors

Book 1 in the Warriors: Falling Stars series Series Description: A warriors series set in a time when Thunde... Mehr

Copyright
Allegiances
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
End of Book 1
Don't miss the rest of my Warriors books

Preview

285 7 0
Von k_warriors

Then the creature yowled, louder than any thunder, stronger than any current in the river, and scarier than any tale she'd ever heard from the elders.

But as soon as it had started, the yowling stopped and was replaced by a voice, a whisper compared to the creature's yowl. Echokit realized it was a cat, and a cat she had recently met: Whirlheart! But this time, when she spoke, it wasn't in the soft voice she had heard when she first met her, but a hollow, emotionless voice that spoke ominous words of a terrible prophecy. 

"Darkness will veil the sky, but with the whispering voice of two, the forest, as one, will echo with light."

Echokit shuddered and everything went black.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

526 119 50
Shatteredkit is half-blind. It's the worst, and he really hates it. How is he supposed to be a warrior now? Surviving alone, not even his sister Rain...
462 28 18
"I had a vision, where someone in your Clan killed me." . Echo is a cat who can see the future. Sometimes her visions are useful, but they never seem...
18.2K 751 45
"You are our future..." Three sisters born into the most ferocious Clan in the forest, their entire lives of ahead of them. Riverkit is ambitious wi...
532 16 17
Season 1, Book #1 of series called "A Shadow Within" Four new apprentices are brought in DawnClan. Brightpaw, her sister Whitepaw, Darkpaw and Frostp...