'The Start Of Something New'

Oleh TheTypingAvocado

A new dance is happening at Hollywood Arts, and Andre, Tori, Cat, and Robbie need dates to the dance. New rel... Lebih Banyak

Hidden Feelings
Something New
Confidence
Confession
Commitment
In Love
Purpose
Favorite Girl
The End
Songs

Night to Remember

1.2K 23 25
Oleh TheTypingAvocado

Night to Remember (Chapter 9)

*Disclaimer: I do not own any Victorious Characters*

It was Dance Night at Hollywood Arts and Tori, Andre, and Trina had finally arrived at the lively costumed dance at their school. Tori cosplayed as Wonder Woman and Trina was batgirl, while Andre was the red and blue vigilante, Spider-Man. Once they set foot in the Asphalt Cafe, they saw a costumed couple approach them who were the lovely Beck Oliver and sadistic Jade West. The gorgeous, fluffy-haired Beck was the caped crusader, Batman, while the edgy Jade was the feline thief, Catwoman.

"Nice outfit you got there, Beck," Andre pointed out.

"Ahem, I'M BATMAN... I don't know who this Beck is," Beck tried to imitate a deep, dark 'Batman' voice, but he just sounded goofy.

"I could get so used to this," he laughed with Andre in his usual tone.

"He's been doing that the whole time since we got here," Jade annoyingly rolled her eyes at him.

"By the way, WHERE THE HELL IS CAT?! We need to practice the song again," she aggressively added.

The rest shrugged, not knowing where the couple was.

"What song are you two performing?" Tori questioned.

"Cat wrote this song... for Robbie. I really forgot what it was called, but it's pretty easy," she replied.

As they were conversing, Trina could see something in the distance. They came closer and the giggling was all too familiar to them. In the distance, Cat was on top of the curly head, piggybacking her towards their friends.

The fun-loving couple eventually dropped dead in front of the group, trying to take deep breaths to relax, but their laughter was continuous.

"Black Widow! I mean CAT!! We have to practice the song, one final time!" Jade sharply demanded. She grabbed the costumed heroine's arm and dragged her through the glass doors.

Cat was trying to catch her breath, "wait. OW, OW!! what- fine!!"

"Don't worry, we'll get you some fruit punch!" Robbie and Beck exclaimed to them. Once they got their drinks, Robbie immediately took a sip from it, but he spitted out the drink, realizing there was a Wiener in it. He had a disgusted look on his face.

"Forgot to tell you, watch out for the hot dog in the punch," Beck mentioned.

Andre was getting snacks for his date, and as he was doing that, he bumped into the geeky Sinjin, who dressed up as Captain America.

"Hey Sinjin, the nice costume you got there," he complimented him.

"Thanks," the blonde-haired geek awkwardly said.

"You got a date?"

"Oh yeah, my date is over there, sitting alone on the table." Sinjin pointed out the older vega sister.

"Your date is TRINA!"

"Yeah, honestly, I think she's finally starting to like me," Sinjin smiled until he heard an annoying scream from his date.

"SINJIN, WHERE'S MY FREAKING NACHOS!" the impatient Trina yelled. "COMING HONEY!" he immediately rushed over to her with the hot nachos.

Once Andre got the two warm nachos in his hands, he immediately rushed over to the brunette's side.

"Here are your nachos, warning, they are still HOT," he reached out to her.

She smiled at him and observed her food. "YAY, I got extra cheese!" Tori added.

"Not fair," he muttered to himself.

"It's okay, here's some punch," she handed him the red cup. Once he drank a bit of it, he could immediately tell there was something off about it.

"EWW! It has a wiener in it!" he shockingly pointed it out.

Just then, a loud shriek from the microphones got their attention. Lane's voice sounded over all the other voices and noises.

"Attention, thank you, students, for going to this dance! Now please, make some noise for our performance of the night, by Jade West and Catarina Valentine.

They immediately grabbed their mics from the stand.

"Ahem, Hiiiiii, I'm Cat, and the grumpy looking one is Jade, hehehe.

Tonight, the song we are performing is called, 'THE WAY.' Enjoy!"

Cat announced. They heard the cheers of their friends in the background, calming the nerves. "Are you ready?" Jade mouthed at her. Cat nodded and smiled at her, which assured her best friend.

~' The Way'~

~Cat began and glanced down at her favorite curly Head~

'I love the way, you make me feel

I love it,

I love it

I love the way,

you make me feel

I love it,

I love it'

~Jade~

'You give me that kinda something

Want it all the time, need it every day

On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100 Never get enough,

I can't stay away

~Cat~

If you want,

I got it, I got it every day

You can get whatever you need from me

Stay by your side,

I'll never leave you

And I ain't going nowhere 'cause you're a keeper

~Jade and Cat~

So don't you worry, baby you got me

~Jade looks down at her Beck, who smiled at him, which she warmly returned back~

'I-I got a bad boy, must admit it

You got my heart, don't know how you did it

And I don't care who sees it, babe

I don't want to hide the way I feel when you're next to me'

~Cat and Jade~

'I love the way you make me feel

I love the way (I love the way)

Baby, I love the way you make me feel

I love the way,

the way I love you'

Cat glanced down to see Robbie clapping along with Beck, having a good time and enjoying the song

~Cat~

'Oh, so crazy you get my heart,

jumping when you put your lips on mine

And honey it ain't a question, (quick question)

'Cause boy, I know just what you like

So if you need it,

I got it, I got it every day

Be your lover, your friend, you'll find it all in me

Stay by your side,

I'll never leave you

And I ain't going nowhere 'cause you're a keeper'

~Jade and Cat sang together in harmony~

'So don't you worry, baby you got me'

~Jade~

I-I got a bad boy, must admit it

You got my heart, don't know how you did it

And I don't care who sees it, babe

I don't want to hide the way

I feel when you're next to me

~Cat~

I love the way you make me feel

I love the way (I love the way)

Baby, I love the way you make me feel

I love the way, the way I love you

They observed how everyone was on their feet clapping and dancing along with the song.

Even their friends Tori and Andre were having fun, dancing to the rhythm.

~Jade and Cat~

'So don't you worry, baby you got me

I-I got a bad boy, must admit it

You got my heart, don't know how you did it'

And I don't care, this is it babe

I don't want another way to feel you next to me

I love the way you make me feel

I love the way (I love the way)

I love the way Baby

I love the way you make me feel

I love the way, the way I love you

The way I love you

The way I love you

The way I love you uh, uh uh yeah

I love the way you make me feel

I love it,

I love it, I love the way you make me feel I love it,

I love it the way I love you'

~Jade and Cat~

By the song's end, everyone was on their feet and applauded their performance, and the two bowed down towards the crowd.

"OH MY GOD!! They loved it Jade!" Cat exclaimed.

"Yes they did," she responded with a smile. Jade brought her close for a hug, which surprised the crap out of Cat.

"I thought you didn't like hugs?" The redhead mentioned.

"I don't. This is what you call strangling... "

"AHHH HELP... ROBBIE!! ANYONE!" Cat yelped out loud.

"I'm kidding," she warmly welcomed the hug. The two girls embraced each other, overjoyed that everyone loved the song.

They heard Beck and Robbie clapping from below.

"Those are our girls!" The fluffy-haired, caped crusader declared. Jade responded by blowing him a kiss. Cat ran down the stairs and threw herself at him, embracing him so tightly.

Later when the night died down, virtually everyone from the dance grew tired and decided to head home, except for Cat and Jade, who seemed to have strained their voices. They were extremely tired after that performance and wanted to head home, so they laid on top of the tables, trying to relax.

Meanwhile, Beck, Andre, and Robbie were stuck cleaning up the mess left from the dance. While Tori was in the restroom, cleaning herself up.

The cranky Jade finally looked over at her watch, "IT'S 10:00, BECK! I want to go home!"

"Let us throw away the final garbage bag, then we will leave," Beck sounded quite annoyed. They all had fun, but they felt absolutely exhausted, because of the costumes they had to wear. It wasn't easy or comfortable.

The boys finally launched their final trash bag into the disposal.

"WE ARE DONE!" Andre proclaimed.

"yay..." a tired Cat croaked.

"C'mon Cat, your Nona is probably looking for you!" He snatched the usually perky redhead off her feet and carried her like a bride.

"We gotta go! Farewell, my friends!" Robbie turned to his friends and waved goodbye.

"Cat, don't forget to say-" He looked down to see his girlfriend, sleeping in his arms. He immediately steadily ran over to his car and carefully opened the passenger door, and placed her on the seat so gently, like a princess.

'Why did she look so adorable asleep? ' he smiled to himself.

Meanwhile, Tori finally came out of the doors, with her lovely date waiting for her.

"Let's go..." Andre took her hand and led her to their car. Beck and Jade were right behind them, smiling at each other.

"Great night!"

"Yes, it was, one question though...You think I'm a bad boy?" The fluffy-haired boy questioned.

"Well, you are my bad boy..." The edgy female flirted at him.

"That was probably the cheesiest thing you've ever said...but it's sort of cute when you say it," he poked fun at her. Jade giggled and quickly kissed him on the cheek. They ran over to Beck's car and shared one final kiss before leaving the parking lot.

Once the threesome arrived at the Vega's home, Trina immediately ran through the doors, needing to use the restroom.

"DAMN THE PUNCH WAS GOOD!" she muttered to herself once she entered the house doors.

It was just Tori and Andre, alone in the car, but he decided to walk her to the door.

"Thank you... for being my date tonight," she placed her palm on his cheek. This completely makes him blush in front of her.

"Anytime, girl. Thanks for being a great date, a beautiful one, in fact," he smiled at her. Tori immediately combed her hair behind her ear, blushing at his comment.

"Thank you for everything, the song, the ride, putting up with Trina..."

"Now that was a hard one, it was a miracle I didn't snap!" he interrupted.

"Hehehehe, I know," she smiled to herself.

Their conversation instantly became silent.

Her eyes kept darting to his soft plumped lips. Andre got lost in her beautiful brown eyes. In an instant, he couldn't keep it together and threw himself at her.

His lips were pressed upon hers, and they loved the feeling. They felt like they could do this forever.

However, his hand accidentally hit the doorbell and the sound startled them.

Trina then opens the door to see them together, "GO GET A ROOM!"

She slams the door loudly to get Tori's attention.

"I think I need to go inside," she reluctantly muttered.

"Yeah...goodnight," Andre turned to his car with a smile. Suddenly, the girl ran in front of him and the brunette pecked on his lips one last time.

"Thank you for the great night!"

Author's Notes: This was the longest chapter I've ever written. Constant ideas, not meshing, cut out a few cabbie moments as well. My apologies but thanks for reading this chapter. Let me know how you feel about this once again. Anyways, Cheers.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.6K 977 19
Have you ever wondered how Bade began? Or how did the gang get together before Tori arrived and own the main pic of Victorious? It all started 2 yea...
86.7K 1.2K 17
"With my feelings on fire, guess I'm a bad liar." VICTORIOUS FANFIC Hailee Valentine is a promising student at Hollywood Arts. She has a ditzy twin...
148K 3.8K 34
❝𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.❞ ──── in which they are different yet the same. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗...
417K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...