Better With You ✔️

By astralxx

He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he... More

1. The Other Option
2. The Event
3. Liking it all
4. Don't Make Me Say It
5. Amidst the Morning Dew
6. Brewing
7. The Correct Question
8. The 73 Questions
9. A not-a-date date!
10. Blush Crimson
11. Again Already?
12. Just Perfect.
13. The Proposal?
14. Strawberries and Cigarettes.
15. Paying Attention.
16. Unpredictable!
17. Left behind.
18. Twinkling.
19. Such a happy girl!
20. Gang-ed up.
21. Coloured in embarressment!
22. Too confusing.
23. Twinning
24. Bullshit.
25. Baby
26. One down, many to go!
27. Past?
28. Memories in a box
29. Storms
30. Could he?
31. Irrational.
32. Unlikely.
33. Try
34. Tom and jerry
35. Yet
36. Perks.
37. Unseen
38. Rollercosters
39. Hmh
40. Can't wait
41. Married.
42. New starts
43. Ready?
44. Break.
45. Annoyed
46. Complete
47. I dare you
48. Such babies
49. Limelight stealer.
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3

50. Finally.

3.3K 78 17
By astralxx

Aisha's pov

It was already 6 pm when Kabir and I were dragged away from each other and put in our respective rooms. I couldn't even say bye to my husband who I suddenly missed too much and was pouting throughout.

But I had a rush of happiness at the same time too. I was way too happy now. All the nervousness and tensions flew away long back and I was left with a lot of excitement.

I decided that it would be best if I went to sleep for a while after I packed my suit case since Kabir and I would shift to the honeymoon suit soon after the wedding. I changed out of my beautiful dress, carefully packed it and wore my night suit before I slipped into sleep.

.....

After an hour of dozing off, I was ,may I add, very rudely woken up by Khushi who pushed me down the bed because apparently, 'I refused to get up'.

Such lies.

I got up with a scowl on my face and headed to the washroom to was my face. When I came out, all the girls were suddenly there and each one of them grabbed me with excitement and screamed about how they couldn't wait to see me in my lahenga.

Same man.
Same.

I smiled at them and they all passed mischievous grind to each other and I suddenly knew I was going to have a tough time getting ready.

Urgh.

I sat down as the makeup artists started their work on my face and the photographer snapped our memories. When they left in about 45 minutes, I turned to my friends with a wide grin and soon that melted away when they all started to annoy me.

"Someone looks so impatient to meet her husband!" Siya teased.

"Is this excitement about the wedding or the night that follows it?" Ritu laughed and highfived alia.

"Both!" I laughed and they joined in.

"As if Kabir would wait! We are so sure of what happened behind the door every time you guys were together during all the ceremonies!" Aneesha teased as she unzipped the packet to bring my lahenga out.

I immediately flushed and fumbled, " no actually, Umm, we haven't.. for almost ... a month and a half." I said in a small voice.

They all stared at me for the longest time ever and broke into laughter soon after. I blushed again and picked my lahnega and tried to slip into the washroom as I heard alia say, " now we know ki itni excitement exactly kyu hai!"

"You wait! Your wedding is going to come soon. I won't spare you then!" I taunted.

"We'll see then!" Alia stuck her tongue out at me  and I laughed and went to get dressed.

...

I put on the blouse and and slipped into the skirt and  went out. I turned in front of Khushi and she tied the dori of my blouse. I sat in front of the mirror as Aneesha gave me each piece of my jewellery one by one.

I wore my golden and red bangles and the huge gold ring on my perfectly manicured beige painted nails. I placed my mang Tika as ritu helped me fix it on my hair which was pulled into a sleek bun. I placed my tiny red bindi on my forehead and wore my green and golden earrings. I fit the nath onto my nose as ritu helped me wear my golden and green necklace. 
I got up to wear my heels and pin the chunni in place. I tucked one end into the skirt and used a safety pin to hold it in place.  I Draped it over my chest and then over my head and Khushi helped me pin the chunni to my blouse.

I was finally all dolled up and stood in front of my friends smiling lightly, waiting for their approval. They all looked at my softly and muttered about how beautiful I looked and I smiled in return but searched for validation from Khushi , she mattered the most.
She had her eyes pooled with tears as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"You look lovely." She said trying not to break.

"Stop being so emotional!" I scolded her while I laughed too.

She hugged me tighter as she giggled and I couldn't help but suddenly feel so much lover for her " I love you bro"

"I love you you to Aish." I kissed her cheek and and suddenly all of them with ' awe ' faces of admiration hugged as and we shared a group hug 15 minutes before we had to leave for the main wedding ceremony.

I have grown to love each of them dearly. A lot more Than before and I loved them too much then too.

....

Kabir's pov.

After my wedding, I could hardly sleep. I was sheepishly staring and smiling and loving the idea of being married to the  beautiful person Aisha was, in and out.

All my brothers were right beside me talking shit about how love sick I looked. Aryan had been mocking me for the longest time but I let him off the hook for today today. Only today.

The best friend had certain rights.

"Look how he's smiling now!" Aru screamed.

"Why can't I smile now?" I asked

"You can, but I'm going to annoy you too much today! So whatever you do, I'm going to comment on that" he laughed

" you annoy me too much everyday by the way but why todayyyy?" I whined.

"Mera dost, meri dost ki shaadi, meri Marzi. Tu kon?" Aryan said ridiculously.

"TERA WOH DOST" I screamed.

"But marzi meri hai na!"

Aryan and his fuckall Logic
Just great.

Ayush and Vikas having a ball of their own re-listening to aryan's speech they recorded on their phones. Veer bhai was listening too as he laughed and patted Aryan who seemed to proud of his speech.

"Utni bhee Achee nahi thee!" I told him.

Lies. It was fucking amazing.

"Hatt." Aryan snapped at me immediately.

"You say it because you got roasted bro." Vikas said unaffected.

I punched aryans shoulder and he grabbed my arm and veer Bhai came in between us before we broke each other's bones.

We weren't actually going to, jeez. I was just annoying him and he knew it.

Soon after, we had to get ready for the wedding and everyone except Aryan left to get ready. Aryan had his traditional clothes in my room and went to change before me.

"I'm the grooms friend. I need to look nice!" He said.

"And I'm the groom dumbhead! So I need to look the best."

"Look that isn't  happening if you're going to be standing next to me." Aryan joked.

"Sure man!" I taunted. " you just want to get ready before me because you need more time to look handsome." I grinned at my logic.

"Huh!" He scoffed. "What lies! Anyways. Believe Whatever helps you sleep at night." He shut the door to change.

He opened the door two seconds later, popped his head out and had a wide grin pasted on his face, "Hey but guess what? You aren't having any sleep tonight!" He laughed at his own pathetic joke and I couldnt help but wonder why he was my friend.

"Dumbass!" I muttered.

...

Third person pov.

The venue was beautifully decorated with mostly red and gold. It was grand and traditional but not too much at the same time.

At the end of the hall, the mandap was set up, decorated with lights and lanterns and planters. The area in front of the mandap was where an enclosed water corridor was built with plants and each side of it. It was surrounded by antique looking lamps and either side of it, the guests were seated.

Aisha was all smiles, waiting for her to be called out whereas Kabir was busy with the procedure already. After a good wait which seemed to never get over for her, she was called. Her brother, Ayush , Sameer and Ranveer held a chunni above her head and she entered the hall.

She smiled brightly and she looked at her papa who blew a kiss to her concerting her smile into a grin. She reached the mandap knowing that all eyes were on her but she was most excited that one pair was intensely staring at her and grinning back.

Kabir held her hand and helped her up in stage and the both sat on the short chairs on the mandap and started with the ceremony.

Yet again.
.....

The garlands were to be exchanged and as soon as Aisha was throwing the garland around her husbands neck, he was lifted by veer and Aryan and he laughed at her.

She smirked back as Khushi and Aneesha came to lift her and she threw the garland around his neck anyways. Kabir laughed as he threw his garland around her neck and they both were told to go around the fire, the held hands and followed the call.

....

Kabir's pov.

I remember I told myself a long time ago that I want to be the only one Aisha walks down the aisle for, today I felt that. The moment I saw her coming toward me, it was like I had everything I wanted.
I felt so complete.

I was asked to take a pinch of vermillion and fill Aisha's hair partition with it. I lifted her mang tika and filled it. I asked for the nuptial chain and maa looked at Aryan saying that she gave it to him to pass it on to me.

Oh nice.
Out of everyone, maa gives the chain to a dumbass who doesn't remember shit.

I looked at him urgently as he gave me a "I have no clue where it is look". I was suddenly alarmed and my heart beat grew faster.

I was going to kill him tonight.

I was planning his murder in my head when he smirked and passed it to me.

I sighed a breath of relief and Aisha giggled softly. I shook my head at them and with a still scared expression and tied the chain around her neck.

That's a difficult part.
I had to practice how to tie the chain numerous times to get it right.

When I did, I was kind of proud, to be honest. i whispered lightly into her ears, "mine now!"

"Always was" she grinned back.

We were married. Again. I looked at Aisha who leaned to kiss me on my cheek. I kissed her hand and we finally got up.

....

Aisha's pov

I was finally alone in our room. Today was beautiful indeed but extremely tiring. I sat in front of the mirror to take my jewellery out. I took it off and packed it carefully. I was just feeling the weight Come off my body when Kabir entered and stared at me.

"Wife!" He smiled and acknowledged.

"Husband!" I acknowledged back as I got up and threw my hands around his neck.

"I want you to know how much I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too keeshu." He kissed my forehead.

He went to get changed as I removed the heavy makeup and as soon as Kabir came out, I went to change into something lighter. I came out in my shorts and T-shirt when I saw Kabir staring at my legs.

"Eyes up here!" I teased him.

"Oh common! I have waited for so long!" He whined as I laughed at him.

"So Wait longer. I'm on my period." I broke the news to him to see his face immediately fall down but he covered it up and sighed.

"It's fine. You okay? Need something?" He asked with concern. My heart warmed up as I went and sat on his lap and kissed him passionately.

"I'm just kidding" I whispered against his lips and felt his lips turn into a smile. He kissed me urgently and trailed kisses from my jaw to my shoulders.

One look at him, and I knew it was going to be a long night.

One look at him at that award night had changed my whole life and I was fucking glad about that.

......................................................................................

A new story:
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU

They are young. The don't always show they care.

" I didn't want to fall in love, not at all. But at some point you smiled, and holy shit, I blew it."

Virat and Anushka, they are in college, they are inseparable.
He plays with his best friends feelings without realising that he is and she, she likes him too much to hold it against him.
Anushka doesn't seem to realise that the friendship would just remain one because Virat doesn't always imply that. He flirts. He loves. But, He still doesn't realise.

"What breaks me is to see the person I love, love someone else who may be more deserving than me."

She is his best friend, his support system. According to him, She always has to be with him but at the same time, she can't stand Virat with someone else.

She has to forget that she loves him, and do so much more that she doesnt want to, just for him, so that she doesn't lose her best friend.

"It wasn't hard to let go, it was hard to let him go without him knowing that I did."

〰️〰️〰️

POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER NOW TOO. GO CHECK IT OUT.

They story endsss! I hope whoever read this enjoyed the book. And I'll be uploading 3 short epilogues so stay tuned for that.
If you liked this story, a new story, "something about you" is on the cards. I have just uploaded the first chapter to that too. So add that book to your library to follow yet another story by me!!!
❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 3.2K 49
"I think what they all said is right Arjun,you deserve the best, and I am not the one, I said between my sobs. He covered the distance between us and...
8.2K 548 20
❝𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
2.5M 39.8K 44
[Highest Rank : #1 in Romance] I love you Naina, you are my best friend....Any Guy would be lucky to have you as his life partner..... But I can't ma...
60K 4.9K 70
"Aaj mil gayi, dobara mat milana." He mumbled with irritation in his voice looking at her walking away. Her steps halted in her way as she turned to...