๐‘ฟ-๐‘ฝ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป แถœแต’โปแต‰แตˆ หขแต˜สณแต›...

By X-VARIANT

โ› ๐—-๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐“ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’! | in whic... More

๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ

๐š‡-๐š…๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐šƒ

87 14 21
By X-VARIANT

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 !

X-VARIANT (X 변종) is a coed survival show of 50 contestants; 25 male and 25 female. these 50 trainees will go through multiple rounds to compete to be the top 12, 6 members in each group. the debuted will be in brother-sister groups, with a contract that can last up to five years- or more, potentially.

COMING from many different companies, there are only 12 spots to be secured. out of 50- will you be one of them?

𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀(𝙎) 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙋𝘿 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙉 ! TWO NEW MESSAGES !

— welcome to x-variant!! i have been holding this af off for a little while but i finally decided to start it off. little note that i am just a novice at editing BUT i will try my best at it to make this af look nice.

— please tag others! i need 50 trainees after all. stay active, comment, let me know your thoughts about the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
240K 8.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...