Return (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Only weeks after the big battle against Sue and the human hunters Violet and Chloe never expected for Chloe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 11

18.3K 369 36
By SkylarJapera

Hope you enjoy :) Ready for Halloween my favorite holiday

Chapter 11

There was a knock at the door that stirred Cassandra out her sleep. She groans and then runs her hand through her hair before saying, “Give me a minute.” She glances at the clock and hisses wondering who would disturb her so early in the morning. She pulls her hair back into a sloppy ponytail and then opens the door to find her mother on the other side. She bites her nail nervously and stares at her mother who she hasn’t seen in a while.

“I just wanted to come by and see you.” Victoria stated nervously. “Violet told me you wanted space but it’s been three days.”

Cassandra appreciated Violet telling her mother about her not being ready to talk. Everyday Violet would ask her when she was ready to talk to Victoria but honestly she didn’t know what to talk about. It was simple her mother thought she was dead and eventually she moved on.

“There nothing to talk about Victoria.” Cassandra specified as she saw her mother cringed at her saying her first name. Cassandra begins to stare at the carpet and think about how Victoria wasn’t meant to be called mother anymore.

“Well I was wondering if we could catch up?” Victoria asks. “I know time as passed by but I would like to know about you.”

“There’s nothing I would like to share.”

“It can be anything you a comfortable with.” Victoria pushes.

Cassandra bites her nail again and then moves to the side welcoming her mother in. Victoria walks into the guest bedroom and then sits in the nearby chair. Cassandra runs into the bathroom and washes her face and brushes her teeth. When she is done she opens the curtains making the sun light pour into the room.

“I love the sun light.” She randomly states. “When I was little I hated when the morning light awaken me but being trapped in a dark basement for so long you learn to appreciate the sunlight.”

Victoria winces and then whispers, “Cassandra I’m so sorry about how things went. I swear if I would have known you were alive I would have fought to come and save you.”

“It’s fine.” Cassandra says bluntly. “I’ve learn to just live with it.” She looks up and then stands. “Look at the bright side.” She whispers. “I’m alive and not dead.”

Victoria bites her lip at her older daughter statement. She was right she should look at the bright side but deep down she still felt guilty. There’s no telling what Virgil did to her baby and part of her wanted to know. She also wanted Virgil neck. She wanted him to suffer as bad as she has suffered these passed years. Killing her husband, making her believe she has no one left in the world.

“Look Victoria.” Cassandra starts snapping Victoria out her thoughts. “We should get ready for breakfast.”

<><> 

Downstairs Violet leans on one hip and stares at her pack who are training in the back. She then bites her lip and growls at how messy they look. “What the hell!” she screams. “You look like mutts.”

The pack continues with their drills and Olivia walks back and forth and demands, “Right...Left…now drop.” She then smirks at Violet and walks up to her. “They are getting sloppy.”

“What the hell were they doing while I was gone?” Violet asks.

Olivia shrugs, “Everyone was so busy trying to find you that the pack training really didn’t matter.”

Violet rolls her eyes and then cross her arms over her chest and says, “I guess were back to square one.” She then watches one of the pack members make another simple mistake which makes her growls, “Everyone phase and get ready to run 50 miles. Also blame this on Justin for making that simple mistake.” All the pack members growls and whine but does what they are order to do. Violet waves her hand and then looks at her watch and hollers, “You have 45 minutes starting now. You better be in the living room by the time this watch buzz.” The pack immediately takes off and Violet turns with Olivia walking into the house.

“Where Catherine.”

“She is working on some medicine for the pack. I told her we heal very fast but she said it was for emergencies and that she needed something to do.” Olivia explains. “I think she is making one of the rooms as a nursing room.”

“Well even though her mom was a bitch she was smart when it came to medicine. She taught Catherine everything.” Violet explains.

“I really thought by now that Catherine mother would have been here apologizing or trying to work it out.”

Violet shrug her shoulders then says, “Oh she will when her husband and brother find out about it.”

“Speaking of Dylan…where is he.”

“Him and his father went to England to sort out some family things…or vampire things.” Violet answers pushing the kitchen door open to see the Cassandra and Victoria sitting at the table talking and eating oatmeal.  Violet smiles knowing they are finally on talking terms. She then sits at the table followed by Olivia.

“Good Morning.” Victoria says.

“Good Morning.”

“So hows training?” Victoria asks trying to start up a conversation.

“Well…”

<><> 

Upstairs Chloe was just getting up hating that at night she wasn’t getting much sleep. She wipes her eyes and then walks to the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror hating what she sees. Her eyes were red and her hair was all over the place. She leans on the sink and then sucks in as much air as possible. Finally she walks towards the shower and begins to run the water making it steamy hot. Once she is in she thinks about how she and Violet was still arguing over Cassandra. Honestly Chloe hated her older sister guts. These pass two days was horrible. Every time she turned around there was Cassandra all in her wife face smiling and telling her wife how strong and beautiful she was. Chloe despised it and hated how Violet just shrugged it off and not telling Cassandra to back off.

One thing Chloe knew about her wife was that when Violet made a promise she always kept it. So the pass two days was only focus on trying to get Cassandra and Virgil bond broken. That took a lot of alone time with just Cassandra and Violet and Chloe hated it. She just wanted her sister gone. She knew it sounded horrible but she just didn’t like the idea that Violet and Cassandra was creating a friendship. At night she could hear them laughing and cracking jokes with each other. She could also see how Cassandra looked at Violet with so much passion and want. She knew that look because she witness it on Olivia and of course herself and a little on Catherine but that was just sexual. She tried telling Violet that Cassandra was no good but her wife would just call her selfish and say trust her or that she doesn’t feel like arguing. All she wanted was some alone time with Violet. She just wanted to go catch a movie or cuddle outside on top of the car and watch the stars but no all Violet wanted to do was break the stupid bond.

Chloe leans on the tile wall and wipes the few tears from her face. She wouldn’t dare let her sister see her cry. She turns off the water and then steps out the shower putting on clothes heading downstairs so she wouldn’t miss breakfast. When she walks in she is surprise to see the usual crew at the table laughing and talking. She glances over at Cassandra who is trying to throw a grape into Violet mouth. The grape hits the side of Violet cheek which makes the alpha grin. She then says, “You owe me.”

“Anything you want.” Cassandra purrs making Violet laugh. Chloe looks around noticing that no one even notice her walking in. She also notice that Cassandra was sitting in her usual chair right next to her mother and Violet was on the other side. She cringe thinking have her older sister already replaced her. Chloe can feel her eyes stinging but she fights refusing to show such weakness. She holds her head high and blurts, “Good morning everyone.”

Everyone in the room become silent and turns their head to see Chloe in a pair jeans and t-shirt. She walks over towards Violet and kisses her on the mouth. Violet seems surprise but kisses back while Chloe hands finds its way into her hair pulling it knowing it would turn her on. After Chloe pulls back Violet asks breathless, “What was that for.”

“I’ve missed you that’s all.” Chloe smiles and then pecks Violet on the lip again sitting on the other side of Violet.

Cassandra picks up a grape and turns her head as she sees Chloe hands rest onto Violet upper thigh. The table continues back to talk but Chloe and Violet talks among themselves.

“I just think you need a break that’s all.” Chloe begs.

Violet runs her hand through her hair then answers, “I know what you mean Chloe but I’m so close to figuring it out.”

Chloe roll her eyes and then asks, “If you won’t do it for yourself or for me at least do it for your daughter.”

This makes Violet eyes goes big she hasn’t spoken to Rue in three whole days.

“She’s been calling you know but you never have time to talk because you’re so close to breaking Cassandra bond or figuring something out.” Chloe explains. “I know how you are about your promises Violet but I invited Rue here and when she comes I want you to give Rue all your attention.”

Violet stares at Chloe in disbelieve then asks, “You invited her without my opinion.”

“Violet it’s the first of the month in September. In two weeks we start school and Rue was already plan to come see us before we went back to school.” Chloe explains. “You really should get your shit together Violet.” She then stands and walks out the room.

Violet sits there and plays with her grits and thinks about what Chloe has said. She was right. She really needed to get her shit together. Lately she has been so focus on Cassandra and the bond that she completely forgot about Rue visiting. She groans rubbing her face with both of her hands knowing she would have to apologize soon.

“What has happen?” Cassandra asks.

“Nothing.” Violet answers.

“I thought we we’re passed this.” the older witch comments leaning back into her sit. “I thought we established that you can talk to me.”

Violet stares at the blue eyed beauty and then explains, “I’ve been so focus on the bond that I totally forgot about something very important.”

“Well…” Cassandra starts. “Maybe you should take a break.”

“I know…Wait what?” Violet asks confuse.

Cassandra giggles then touches Violet arm replying, “You’re working yourself to hard Violet. Take a break its okay I know you’re trying.” She then stares at Violet and whispers, “We will get there together.” After this comment Cassandra kisses Violet on the cheek and walks out the kitchen leaving Violet to her thoughts.

<><> 

Sue sits in Virgil room and notice that Virgil was a pig but very clean about it. One thing about Sue is that she notices everything and one thing she notices about Virgil was that he loved his women. She picks up his dress shirt and notice this red lipstick smeared on his collar. She shakes her head in disappointment and waits for the handsome man to come out the bathroom.

“So why are you here?” Virgil asks walking out the bathroom in pajama pants and a thin t-shirt. “I thought all I had to do was relax and wait.”

“Yes, I’m just here making sure you still feel the bond.”

“Well of course I do.” Virgil says with confidence. “It takes more than some simple magic to break it.”

“Do not underestimate Violet and her team.” Sue recommends.

“Yeah well I would love to chat darling but unless you want to end up in my bed I would recommend you leave so Stacy can fulfill my needs.” Virgil smirks.

Sue roll her eyes and smirks back, “Oh trust me Virgil you couldn’t handle this.” and with that she leaves out the room grinning noticing her plan was working well. “Stupid men.” She mutters.

<><> 

Upstairs Chloe holds the cell phone to her ear and laughs, “That’s great I can’t wait to see your project honey.”

“It’s so awesome and colorful you would love it. I also join the soccer team at my school we have only won one game but our couch say as long as we give 120% then we won. Ginger is the only one on the team who has scored. She is pretty good.” Rue says through the phone. “I wish you and mom could come and see me play even though we suck.”

“Honey you don’t suck remember what your coach said. 120%” Chloe states. “And me and Violet are trying to get over there but we have been so busy.”

“Do I need to worry?”

Chloe laughs, “No honey you don’t need to worry me and your mom are fine.”

“Then why doesn’t she want to speak with me.” Rue cries though the phone.

“No No baby your mother has been really busy. She is not avoiding you.” Chloe tries her best to explain to Rue. “Listen you will be here bright and early tomorrow remember that and then you will get to spend as much time with us as a family.” the mother hears her daughter sniff and hears the phone being moved around.

“Okay.” Rue sniffs again. “I just really miss you guys.”

“I know baby and we miss you too but honey I have to go.” Chloe says. “But I swear you will get to see her tomorrow morning.”

“Okay.” Rue says. “Love you mommy and tell mom I love her.”

Chloe bites her lip and whisper, “I love you too honey and I will. See you later.”

Violet walks into the bedroom to see Chloe putting her cell-phone down. She closes the door and then watches as Chloe cleans up picking up clothes and notes.

“Who we’re you speaking to?” Violet asks leaning on the wall.

Chloe shrugs, “Oh you know…your daughter the one we adopted remember.”

Violet rolls her eyes then says, “Chloe please let’s not start.” She sits on the bed then asks, “What was she talking about.” The alpha asks curiously.

“She was telling me about her soccer games.” Chloe answers cleaning off her shelf.

“Soccer?” Violet questions hating that she missed so much of Rue life.

“Yes Violet your daughter plays soccer she started a day after you were captured by Virgil. She’s been trying to get us to a game but you know you been busy.”

Violet bites her lip and then runs her hand through her hair and stands. “She hates me doesn’t she?”

Chloe turns around and answers, “She doesn’t hate you Violet she just really misses you.”

Violet nods her head then grabs Chloe cell-phone about to call back until Chloe says, “She is off to school honey. Just wait until tomorrow morning when she arrives.”

Violet sighs, “I just don’t want her to hate me.”

Chloe grabs Violet by the shoulder twisting her around. “She doesn’t hate you Violet.” The alpha looks down feeling guilty that she hasn’t been there for Rue. “Look at me.” Chloe demands. Violet lifts her face up and stares into Chloe shiny grey eyes. “She loves you okay.” With that Chloe pecks Violet on the lips and then pulls back having Violet to bury her head into her neck.

Violet and Chloe stands there and continues to hold each other. Finally after a moment Violet pulls back then asks, “You want to go catch a movie tonight.”

Chloe steps back surprised but then grins, “Yes I would love to go catch a movie with you Violet.”

Violet smiles and then kisses Chloe again.

<><> 

Later that day Chloe was on the back of Violet motorcycle and they both was heading to the cinema to see one of the classics. Chloe holds Violet tight and then grins loving that she is about to spend alone time with her wife. Finally after minutes they park into an abandon parking lot and Violet slowly helps her with her helmet.

Chloe looks around and asks, “I’m guessing classic movies aren’t popular.”

Violet shrugs her shoulders and then replies, “Humans are weird creatures.”

Chloe laughs and then pulls Violet into another kiss and whispers, “Well at least we will have the entire theatre to ourselves.”

Violet bites her lip and then watches Chloe walk away. She watches as her hips moves perfectly in her fitted stripe skirt. She in takes a breath and then shakes away all her naughty thoughts. ‘She is totally doing this to me on purpose.’ The alpha thinks and then follows behind quickly.

Once there tickets are purchased they walk into the silent theatre to see no one is around. Violet bites her lip again and they sit in the middle section waiting on the movie to start. Once the movie starts Violet laugh knowing what they are about to watch. Dracula shows big and bold on the screen.

By the middle of the movie Chloe says, “This movie is really good.”

Violet giggles, “Catherine told me stories about Dracula.”

“He is real!” Chloe asks surprised.

“Of course not.” Violet answers. “I mean Catherine told me she loved vampire movies when she was little because it made her respect humans more. With each movie they always came so close to getting it correct. Humans believe Dracula is the father of vampires the most powerful but they are wrong. This person was Catherine great-great grandfather until we learn Sue was still living. She is the only original vampire we know of at this time.” Violet watches as another victim dies on the screen. “But Catherine only watches the classics and some modern day such as Underworld but she despises twilight.”

This comment makes Chloe laughs, “That is a very famous movie and novel Violet.”

“Well Catherine said if she could rip the head off the author she would. She believes it is such disrespect saying they don’t burn but glitters in the sun like some corny diamonds. Catherine was mad for days after that movie was released.” Violet giggles. “It was quite funny to me.”

“What about all the werewolf movies? What’s your favorite?” Chloe asks curiously.

“Hmmm.” Violet thinks. “I would say The Wolfman or The Howling. They are classics.”

“Never seen them.” Chloe comments. “We should watch them one day.”

“I warn you there’s no HD.” Violet replies. “The Wolfman is in black and white and The Howling was released in 1981.”

Chloe laughs and smacks Violet on the thigh and says, “I’m watching Dracula aren’t I? It’s black and white.”

Violet kisses her neck and mumbles, “We are talking.”

Chloe roll her eyes and defends, “You started the conversation.”

“And you continued to ask questions.”

“Ugh.” Chloe replies making the wolf laugh. The brunette pecks Chloe pouty lips and whispers, “We can finish the movie.” She then smirks and turns in her seat watching the screen.

After fifth teen minutes Chloe asks, “So do Catherine great great grandfather know he isn’t the father of all vampires anymore.”

Violet smirks, “shh.” She ignores Chloe questions and whispers, “I’m watching the movie.”

Chloe roll her eyes and says, “You’re such a liar. You’ve been staring at my legs and down my shirt all night.”

Violet blushes hating that she’s been caught. She quickly denies, “Now why would I stare when I could easily have.” The alpha turns in her seat and lets her soft but cold fingers trail up Chloe legs making the witch shiver. She then kisses down Chloe neck making her moan. Violet grins and then Chloe whispers, “You’re such a liar Violet.” She then lets her eyes roll to the back of head as she feels Violet hands getting higher and higher until she pushes Violet back.

Violet looks confused about to ask what the problem is until she remembers about Cassandra. “I’m sorry.” She whispers. “I forgot.”

Chloe bites her lip and then pecks Violet on the lip and says, “It’s fine.” She then leans her head on Violet shoulder and intertwines their fingers. Another fifth teen minutes pass and Violet explains, “I don’t believe anyone know of the originals but us here.”

“Why would you keep such a secret?” Chloe asks. “Isn’t it important?”

“Well we don’t want the dictators finding out.” Violet answers.

“Dictators?” Chloe questions confused.

“Well the councils of Divide are just over the town Divide but they have bosses also and they are called the dictators.” Violet explains. “It’s four of them. One being a witch, wolf, and vampire but the one in charge is umm.”

“Ummm.” Chloe questions.

“Its going to confuse you.” Violet says biting her lip.

Chloe becomes scared. “Violet tell me.” But they both are interrupted by screaming. Violet looks at the screen and says, “It is almost over. Where do you want to eat afterwards.”

“You’re avoiding.” Chloe pushes. “What is the problem?”

Violet bites her lip and reply, “The head of the dictators is Daniel Ris.”

Chloe thinks and then says, “I’ve never heard of him.”

Violet smirks and then runs her fingers through her hair and explains, “That’s because he was born in the 18 century with the rest of the dictators. He is a human Chloe.”

Chloe stares at Violet and then laughs, “He should be dead then.”

“Like there’s no possible way to live longer Chloe.” Violet shrugs. “There are such things as witches and magic.”

Chloe thinks about this and then says, “If this were true why would you put a human in charge. That’s doesn’t make any kind of sense.”

“Long story.” Violet says leaning back into her seat.

“Over dinner.”

“Sure.”

<><> 

Violet and Chloe walks into a famous Italian restaurant that surprises Chloe from all the elegance. Chloe turns and look at everyone in tux and nice dresses. The witch look down at herself and whispers, “Violet why didn’t you tell me to dress up.” Violet pulls Chloe by the wrist turning her around to face her then whispers, “Trust me.” She then turns back and starts talking to the waiter. Chloe turns around and faces the many people sitting at their table staring at her in disgust wondering why she would wear such a thing. She faces Violet again biting her lip wondering what taking the wolf so long to get a table.

“Honey.” Chloe says. “People are staring.”

Violet turns around and grin then the young man says, “Please follow me.”

Chloe and Violet follow behinds the waiter. They walks upstairs and then burst through a door which leads to the roof. Chloe shivers feeling the cool wind hit her arms giving her goose bumps. She looks up at the shiny stars and then gasps when she sees a table with candles and string hanging from the ceiling. She turns around to see Violet standing there in her tight jeans and blue button up shirt rubbing the back of her head nervously.

“Do you umm like it?” Violet asks.

“I love it.” Chloe grins.

Violet looks up at the stars then back at Chloe and explains, “I wanted it to be a surprise. I know I haven’t been the best wife lately and I just want you to know that I love you and that I’m sorry.” She then grabs Chloe hand and leads her to the table and pulls her seat out for her motioning her to sit.

Chloe smiles and then says, “Thank-you.”

Throughout dinner Chloe and Violet talks about personal things that includes Rue and their family. Violet laughs at the idea of Rue being friends with the little girl who use to bully her.

“You’re lying.”

“I swear Violet they are like bffs now.” Chloe laughs.

Violet smiles, “Well I guess that’s possible since you and Catherine are close.”

Chloe grins and then asks, “So tell me about Daniel Ris.”

Violet puts down her fork and then starts, “Well basically back in the day during the war there was this famous author named Daniel Ris. He wrote about new creatures but also study them. He wanted to prove to the world that super natural beings were real. Well one day he met a vampire and they became close friends. He wanted to introduce him to the world saying humans should know of them. His friend quickly refused saying it was suicide to do such a thing. Daniel respected his wishes but they stay close friends.” Violet digs into her un finish salad and then continues after swallowing. “When the war was finally over and everyone wanted peace. They brought of the idea of Dictators. To keep everyone in order mostly. But see the problem was they couldn’t agree on the president of this new organization. So Daniel step up and voted himself. Everyone knew of the human and respected him. Daniel said that he was human so he knew humans very well and that they would never agree with anything. Everyone quickly disagreed saying he had a very short life span and what would they do after he died.”

“After days of arguing and debating on making the wolf, vampire, or witch the president Daniel Ris came back and proposed becoming immortal and that’s how it started.” Violet finishes.

“Well that’s just…” Chloe starts then thinks. “It’s surprising. I mean really a human.”

“Oh don’t underestimate him he can take care of his own and have lived a very long time so he is very wise and smart. People are afraid of him.” Violet says.

Chloe stares at Violet and then suggests, “How about we change the subject.”

“What you want to talk about?”

“Us.”

“Us?” Violet questions arching her eyebrow biting her lip.

“Yeah I mean…” Chloe bites her lip then says. “I want more of this Violet. More of you and I know it sound selfish but I just feel like I’m kind of losing you.”

Violet runs her hand through her hair and replies, “You’re not losing me and I promise I will try to give us more time together.”

Chloe smile and then watches the stars, “I love you.”

“Of course you do.” Violet grins.

Chloe roll her eyes and then gets up from her seat and sits on Violet lap and they both together watches the stars.

<><> 

Cassandra bites her nails and stares out the window she overheard one of the pack members saying Violet took Chloe out on a date she set up. This made her cringe but she was happy Violet was taking a break from the bond problem. The pass few days her and Violet had become closer they can even call each other friends and Cassandra like the feeling of not being told what to do and able to make her own decisions. She smiles when she sees Violet motorcycle rolling around the corner. She smirks seeing Violet pulling her head out her black helmet. She bites her lip seeing how sexy it was. She then turns around when Violet pulls Chloe into an endearing long kiss.

Violet licks Chloe bottom lip and then moans when she feels Chloe tongue connecting with hers. Chloe hands trails up Violet shirt creating goose bumps. She then squeezes her right boob making the wolf explode.

Violet mind becomes blank and Chloe was turning her on very fast. She pulls back and then holds Chloe by the hips and says, “We should get inside.”

Chloe bites her lip looking at Violet with lust. “We should honey.”

Violet has an internal battle with herself but replies, “We can’t remember.” She pecks Chloe on the lips and whispers biting her ear, “I wish we could but we can’t.”

“I can touch you.” Chloe whispers biting Violet neck making the alpha groan. “Let me touch you Violet. Let me make you burst into ecstasy.”

“It’s unfair.” Violet whispers back squeezing her fist trying her best not to take her wife on her motorcycle. She kisses Chloe again and suggests, “We should get in.”

Chloe pouts making Violet smirk. “Soon baby...Soon.”

Finally they walk inside to bump into Cassandra. “How was your date?” she asks nicely. Chloe rolls her eyes pulling Violet close and the alpha answers, “It was awesome and beautiful.”

Cassandra smirks and then announces, “Well you two should get some rest I hear your daughter is coming tomorrow morning sharp.”

“Thanks Cassandra.” Violet says and Chloe watches her older sister walk away hating that she is always in her wife clothes.

“Why is she always in your clothes baby?”

Violet stares at Cassandra and answers, “I don’t know.”

“Please ask her to stop.”

“Sure.”

Once they are upstairs Violet finally gets in the shower after telling Chloe that it wasn’t a good idea for them to shower together. Chloe walks into the hallway about to call Rue until she bumps into her sister again.

“Here.” Cassandra says handing her fold clothes. “I did Violet laundry.”

“You don’t need to do her damn laundry.” Chloe states then snatches the clothes. “And I would appreciate if you would stop wearing her clothes.”

Cassandra smirks then roll her eyes. “Well just tell Violet I said goodnight and that she doesn’t have to repay me for the Italian restaurant and the week off.”

Chloe doesn’t understand why she becomes so angry so fast but the idea of Cassandra giving Violet a week off like she works for her and that she set up the Italian restaurant theme just pissed her off.

Cassandra smirks, “Oh and kiss her goodnight for me.” The older witch turns around to walk off but before she could Chloe used her telekinesis and threw her into the wall. Cassandra immediately gets back up and rushes towards Chloe and slaps her in the face making the witch eyes glow silver.

Cassandra dodges the first blow to her face but doesn’t react quick enough when Chloe swings again connecting her fist to her jaw. Cassandra groans and Chloe takes this opportunity to kick her older sister in the gut making Cassandra spit out blood. She then grabs her by the hair and yanks her head and hisses, “You stay the fuck away from Violet. Stay out her clothes and when Violet breaks your stupid bond get the fuck out of Divide.”

Cassandra bawls her fist up and yanks her head away and punches Chloe in the face and says a spell that pins Chloe onto the wall. She slaps the witch making Chloe fall to the ground but she quickly gets back up and grabs Cassandra by the throat and her eyes glow darker and she begins to choke her older sister wanting her dead. Cassandra grabs her wrist and tries to kick Chloe back but the witch has a good hold onto her. Her eyes begin to flutter close and before Chloe could end her life she saw brunette hair pulling the witch back.

“What the fuck Chloe.” Violet screams. “Let go you’re killing her.”

Chloe brushes Violet off and then punches Cassandra one more time then hisses, “Stay the hell away from me.” She then steps back and watches Violet fall to the floor trying to help her sister up.

<><> 

Cassandra was sitting on her bed with her eyes closed as Violet took care of her wounds. She wince feeling her lip sting and groans hating she took a good beaten from her younger sister.

“What happened?” She hears Violet whisper.

Cassandra tries to bites her nail but it’s too much pain. “We just had a fight Violet nothing to worry about.”

“It is something to worry about Cassandra.”

Cassandra smiles loving her name coming from Violet lips. She runs her hand through her hair and then opens her eyes to see Violet looking concerned. She touches her face tenderly and whispers, “I’m fine you shouldn’t worry.”

Violet bites her lip at the unexpected touch Cassandra stares into her eyes and then begins to lean in but Violet pulls back and whispers, “Stop!”

Cassandra leans her head on Violet shoulder and cries, “I’m so sorry I’m just lonely.”

Violet rubs her back and states, “You have me okay.”

“I want more.”

<><> 

Chloe walks up stairs after Catherine patched her up. She was glad Catherine nor Olivia made any comments because she honestly didn’t feel like explaining. She walks into her room and see Violet isn’t there. She walks back into the hall and asks one of the maids. After telling her that she was taking care of Cassandra wounds she becomes jealous and pissed all over again. She walks towards Cassandra room and slowly walks into to see Cassandra and Violet staring at each other.

“I want more.” She hears her older sister whispers. She walks completely in and slams the door making both of them jump back. She can feel tears stinging at her eyes at how angry and pissed she was. Violet jumps up and stands in front of Cassandra protectively and says, “Chloe give me three minutes and then we can talk.”

Chloe roll her eyes and states, “Fuck you Violet. Just sleep in here with her. It’s clear she is what you want.” She then runs out the room and heads to hers crying herself to sleep.

Back in Cassandra room Violet groans sitting on the witch bed and blurts, “God help me.”

Cassandra sits next to her and suggests resting her hand on her thigh, “Maybe sleeping here letting off some steam wouldn’t be bad.”

“Could you stop Cassandra?” Violet snaps. “I’ve been patience but you’re making it worse and I can’t risk me and Chloe relationship. I love her and you need to understand that there’s no possible way I would ever leave her.”

Cassandra looks down at her hand and whispers, “I know.”

“Then why you do the things you do?”

“I just want to feel something.” Cassandra answers. “But I will stay out of you and Chloe way if that’s what you want. Goodnight.”

Violet walks out the room and runs her hand through her hair not ready to face her pissed wife. Everything was so perfect and Violet hated how things could go the wrong way so fast. She needed a break.

Please Comment. I love your comment and votes... 

:) Hoped You ENJOYED!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 201 20
She's a hybrid. The Daughter of an alpha blooded she wolf, and a warlock with blood and magic of the first witch family. Powerful, independent, Creat...
239K 8.9K 37
This is a story about rejection, finding love, and friendship. What happens when a teenage girl is rejected and finds a second chance mate? She train...
11.5K 664 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
714 28 8
Taking the newly trained hunter out for her first real world hunting experience, Eden was on edge, she'd had a bad feeling about this trip and had tr...