The Weird Town |°•°•°| Dipper...

By MarshMallow_Graves

I don't know what I am doing!!! Oh well... It was the next year for Dipper, and the first time back in a lon... More

Chapter One: The Boy.
Chapter 2: What A Crazy Day
Chapter 3: The Book
Chapter 4: Birthmarks
Chapter 5: Deal with a demon
Chapter 6: The Elf Boy

Prologue

4.3K 89 147
By MarshMallow_Graves

Hello, so I looked up some Dipper X Male! Reader, stuff and nothing came up, besides stories of stories I don't really like. So I made this book to try and inspire other people to right this kind of stuff!!! On with the story!! Oh and there will be Cussing in this, and if you see this, ⚠️, I suggest you read it!! Now on with the story!! Also, there will be mention some stuff that can trigger you, I am sorry to make this story a little depressing.. on with the story!!

°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/N POV

I was walking down to my home, from Satan's home. Wait... I meant school!! Oh well...

Anyways....!! I was slightly dancing to some music, I had headphones in, of course. I was about two blocks away, when I saw a three blinking lights.

I stopped and took off my headphones to see an ambulance, blinking yellow, and a cop car, blinking red and blue.

I watched as three more cars passed by and I noticed that they were heading towards my street. I panicked a little and started running. I shoved my headphones and phone in my bookbag and ran as fast as I could to my house.

I was breathing heavily, and my legs were feeling free again. I used to run a lot when I was a kid and still do a little bit. But since I was so busy with homework from School I didn't get to run for the past three weeks.

I ran up to my house to see that the house was surrounded by cars and a couple ambulance trucks. I became extremely worried and ran as fast as I can to my house.

I saw at least five body bags being dragged into some ambulance trucks.

I saw my parents screaming and thrashing around. I screamed.

"MOM!!! DAD!!! NOO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I was crying now. I was extremely worried and scared at the same time. The officers held me back from getting to my parents.

I was crying my eyes out. I then looked behind me to see my twin brother running towards the house.

"ZACH!!" I yelled over to my brother and he ran into me making me fall a little. I cried into his shoulder.

"Hey.... I know your sad right now but... We need to tell the officers that we live here so we can pack up our stuff and move in with our aunt...." He he said rubbing my back. I nodded lightly and let go of him.

"Um.... Hello?? We are the children of these two... What happened..." Zach asked and I cried into his shoulder.

"These two were caught in the middle of a killing spree... We lost them and we just found them. I am sorry kiddos but your parents are criminals. They have been criminals for the past 5 years." The officer said while giving us some water and donuts.

I asked them if we can go in and get our stuff. They said yes, and we told them that we have a family in another state.

I grabbed my bags and started to pack everything that was in my room. Except the bed of course. And all the big stuff that was in my room.

I opened my tiny closet and started to pack the clothes, shoes, blankets, and stuffed animals that were in there.

Mini Time Skip (50 min)

After I was done I tried to grab all my stuff. Hint: TRIED!! I asked the officers if they could help me with my stuff and they said yes.

I walked out the door with four huge bags in my hands. I had 7 bags. So only three were being carried by the officers. The officers were asking if I needed help. I politely declined.

Zach came out carrying a couple bags and three officers came out and carried at least ten more bags. They all looked annoyed. I wonder what made them annoyed.

"Do your guys have anywhere to go??" Asked the Sheriff. I just looked at my brother as he nodded his head.

"Yes we do. Our Aunt lives in a small, quiet town in Oregon!! She loved us very much!!" Yelled Zach as he smiled.

I looked down. My Aunt lives in that creepy place. Whenever we visit, it felt as though someone or something was following, listening to everything I say, watching every. Single. Thing. I. Do.

I remember that one year when we went over there for her birthday. I went outside to find a letter on the ground that was blank. I didn't know what it was.

I haven't opened it yet, and I don't think I ever will. I zoned out just thinking of what will happen when I go over there.

"Y/N?!? YOU THERE BUDDY?!?" Yelled my bro. I flinched as he yelled in my ear.

"I think I'm deaf now, thanks." I said, sarcasm lacing my voice. I rubbed my ear.

"We are heading to Gravity Falls, Little Bro!!" I flinched as he hugged me. I hugged back and watched as the officers left.

"Okay okay. First: how do we get there?? Second: I am hungry." I asked and he chuckled while holding up two tickets to Oregon. I sighed as we waited for the bus.

Straight as I sat down the bus came and honked in front of us.

"Bus to Gravity Falls, Oregon?!?" Asked the bus driver. We nodded and got on, handing out tickets to him and headed to the back. There was at least three other people on the bus.

One wearing a green flannel showing her stomach, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and muddy, brown combat boots. She had her reddish orange hair in a ponytail. She had freckles that went over her nose, and cheeks. She had green eyes, and was wearing a necklace with a W on it.

She looked at me and my brother as I pretended to look around. She quickly jumped seats over to me and my brother.

"Hey are you guys twins??" She asked. Zach and I looked at each other, turned back to her and at the same time we said yes.

"Wow, your the third pair of twins I have ever seen. I'm Wendy by the way." She said while holding out her hand, for us to shake.

Zach shook her hand first, and I followed right after. Zach spoke first "I'm Zach, and this is my little brother by 10 minutes, Y/N!!"

"Funny, I know a pair of twins that were born separately by ten minutes. Though they are different than from everyone. So is there twin grunckles. Funny thing is, two of each twin, has something weird on their body. One had Six fingers on each hand, and the other has the big dipper on his forehead." She explained and I froze.

I have something weird on my body two!! I smiled a little and my brother looked at her in amazement.

"N/N!!! You should show Wendy!! Maybe we can Meet these twins in the future!!" Whispered my brother. I flinched from thinking what would happen If I showed her.

I looked at her as she looked at us twins in suspicion. I sighed and looked at Wendy.

"Promise not to freak out??" I asked as she looked at me with confusion but nodded her red head.

I turned around in my seat and lifted up my shirt a little bit. She gasped and touched the strange symbol on my back.

"Is this a tattoo?? It's so detailed!!" She yelled in excitement. I shook my head and put my shirt down.

"Nope!! He was born with it on his back!!" My very hyper brother yelled as he punched my back. I flinched and turned around in my seat. I didn't like to talk about my totally cool birthmark.

"I think it's embarrassing, like when I go swimming. Oh my gosh, it is so annoying!!" I said in a soft whisper.

Wendy looked at me and smiled, like she.... New something...

Time skip

After talking with Wendy, We arrived at Gravity Falls. I noticed something in the distance. I looked closely and saw.... A gnome?!?! So I'm not seeing things. Am I??...... AM I?!?!?

"Umm..... Am I going crazy or is there a gnome right there....?!?"

"Uhhhhh it's just a Robot. Yeah!! A Robot!!" Wendy said with nervousness. I didn't believe her, and the weird feeling of being watched.

"Okay, so I know that you guys need to drop off your stuff in your guy's stuff. But is it okay if I show you my old job??? It has a whole bunch of cool stuff there. But don't buy a mask unless you want rashes on your face..." She said and we looked at each other, then at Wendy, and nodded our heads.

"Okay cool!! Let's go, who are you staying with??" Asked Wendy. I thought about it and said,

"Our Aunt Kuna, she is a scientists. But doesn't like to share her findings unless it's someone really close to her." I said and she then smiled brightly.

"I know her, she's cool. I met her while she was looking for something in the woods to see me and the twins I told you about covered in bruises and stuff. She helped us out afterwards." She said and I smiled.

"Aunt Kuna for ya!! She always helps people, Just like N/N!! Always helping others when they are in need!!" Squealed Zach. I blushed and rushed ahead of them.

I continued walking when I seen a girl with a ponytail, long brown hair, and a pink shirt wearing a pair of jeans shorts. She had Brown eyes, and she looked way taller than me. She looked at me and smiled.

"HELLO!!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME CUTIE?!?" She yelled with a unique voice.

"Umm.... Are you talking to me??" I asked and she nodded. I blushed a little since she called me cute.

"Well... My name is Y/N!! I hope we could be friends!!" I said as she giggled. She grabbed my bag and walked along with me. I tried to get my bag back but she held it above her head. I hugged myself, and made a pouty face.

"OH YEAH!!  My name's Grenda!! But you can call me your angel!!" Grenda said as I blushed. I continued walked till Wendy and Zach came up behind me.

"Grenda!! Hey it's been a while." Wendy said as Grenda looked at her and smiled.

"WENDY!!! Do you know who this is?? His names-" Grenda was cut off by Wendy.

"His name's Y/N, I know. I was gonna bring them to the Shack. They need to see the twins if they are back." Wendy smiled as Grenda looked confused.

"Them?? What do you mean them??" Grenda looked at Wendy then Zach popped up beside me and sighed.

"I am pretty sure that if I do not get water in 5 minutes, I will go crazy!!" Yelled my brother as I reached behind me in my bookbag and grabbed my water bottle. I handed it to him and he chugged some of it down.

"Thank you!!" He said as Grenda looked at both of us. Hehehehe her reaction is funny.

"Oh. My. Sparkles!! Is there two of you?!?! Or are you twins, because either is perfectly fine!!" She said as we giggled on sync.

I looked at my brother as he looked at me. We dropped our stuff and looked at Grenda. Then we looked at each other again and winked.

"We were discovered!! Run!!!" We yelled at the same time in the same robotic like voice. We did this all the time. We had plenty reactions. Then we ran down into the woods as Grenda and Wendy had wide eyes.

"Okay that's enough, we should probably go back but try to say everything in sync!!" My Twin said as we walked back laughing.

"Sorry we did that, we do it all the time!! We are actually Identical twins." I said with Zach. He smiled and I did too.

"Okay good, I thought you guys were actually clones. Like what happened with Dipstick." Said Grenda as she shivered.

"What happened??" Asked my brother. I nodded with him.

"Well Dipstick is one of the twins we were talking about. He had a huge crush on me, then he created a whole bunch of clones at one party. He told me before he left for because Summer ended. He only stayed here for the summer. We don't know if they will be coming back this summer." Wendy said and I was confused.

How can he make a bunch of clones of himself, when he could only make them at a party. JUST ONE PARTY?!?! HOW?!?! While we I was thinking about how he created a whole bunch of clones of himself, I didn't notice we arrived at my Aunts house.

"Well we are here!! Knock knock!!"  Zach stated while Knocking while saying 'knock knock.'

"H-Hello?? Who's there??" Asked a shaky voice. I giggled and did our old knock so she knows it's us with some friends.

"Aunt K it's us!! The Oaks twins!!" Whisper yelled Zach. She opened the door a little bit to see Wendy, Grenda, Zach, and me. She opened it all the way to hug me and Zach. She ran to us and hugged us.

"Boy's it's good to see you!! Why are you here?!?" She yelled in our ears.

"Sensitive ears!! Sensitive ears!!" I yelled and she giggled. After our hug I rubbed my ears. Why is my ears Soo sensitive??

"Oh shush, you got that from me. None of your parents had sensitive ears. We don't know why. The doctor said it was normal, though he never seen anything like it." Aunt K said and I smiled. Out of me and my brother, I am the one with sensitive ears.

"Aunt Kuna, we need to tell you something.... Um..... Our parents, are criminals. They have been for the past.... Um... What was it??" Asked Z. I giggled and held up 5 fingers and he got the hint. "Five Years!! They were arrested today when we came home from school."

"Oh my gosh... Come on in, also sorry I didn't notice you Girls." She said, and made us follow you in. "Also your cousin is here. His Grandma is my Mom's sister. So he is their cousin." She explained to the girls, as I see a glimpse of green.

I didn't get the chance to look at him because he was hugging us. Wendy gasped and laughed, as He hugged us.

"DUDES!! When do you get here!?!" Our cousin asked as we laughed while hugging him back.

"Soos!! It's good to see you again bro!!" My brother and I said happily in sync. He let go then seen the girls behind us and laughed.

"Wendy!! Grenda!! Good to see you!! When did you come back Wendy?!" He asked as I looked at Zach and he looked at me. We looked back at them to see Soos giving Wendy a fist bump.

"Sorry dudes, I forgot to mention Wendy used to work at my Tourist trap!!" I squealed as I heard this. I have always wanted to go there but Mom and Dad never let us. So I guess I get to see it this year!!

"Did you just squeal?!?" Everyone asked at the same time as I backed away slowly, dropping my stuff in the process. I ran behind the couch to find a cat on the ground looking really grumpy.

"Aunt K you have a Cat?!?!" I asked as I picked it up, while she was staring at it.

"Did the potion wear off, or is N/N like an animal magnet??" She mumbled to herself, but I heard.

"Animals love me Aunt K!! I used to talk to my pet hamster before she died... She's in a better place now though!!" I said sadness dripping from my voice. Then I smiled hiding my sadness.

"Okay then.... Anyways I need to have a word with a certain Pines man!!" My aunt yelled as she marched out of the house. All of us following.

Time skip

Ford's POV

I was working on the golf cart outside because the engine broke down, and Soos was visiting his cousin, on the other side of the town. Stan was too lazy to work on it. So I did it myself.

I also wanted to make the engine faster than it was. Then I heard yelling in the distance. I don't know how many footsteps there were. I got up looking towards the road that I was on.

I saw two figures in the distance. I looked closely to see...

Is that...??

"Mable?!? Dipper?!? Is that you!?!" I yelled and they laughed.

"GREAT UNCLE FORD!!" They yelled and I dropped the tools out of my hands. I ran over to them and hugged them.

"STANLEY!!! GET OUT HERE!!!" I yelled while spinning the twins around.

"What is it For- KIDS!!" He yelled and I laughed as his expression changed from annoyance, to surprisement.

"Your back!! We missed you guys!!" Stan said. We hugged them and Stan told them to go to their separate rooms. Since the twins were growing up, they developed some new things. Not going to explain it.

3rd Person POV

Kuna told the twins to go back so they could unpack. She, Grenda, and Wendy were on our way to the Shack since she mentioned Pines twins. Soos stayed behind to help the Okas Twins unpack.

Kuna was stomping really madly to the Shack. Ford was on the ground, working on the golf carts engine. Probably broke for the first time in two years.

"STANFORD PINES!!!"  Kuna yelled and Ford jumped in surprise. He looked straight at the girl in confusion.

"Um yes??" He stood up as Stan exited the shack thinking it was some customers probably...

Stan looked over to see Ford staring at the girl he's had a crush on for a while. Stan panicked since he told her that he was Stanford.

" WHERE IS MY GHOST TRANCALIZER 2735?!?!" Kuna yelled as Ford, well, he looked so confused.

"What Ghost Trancalizer I don't have one of those." Ford replied as Dipper came out of the Shack, holding a Gun looking thing.

"Great Uncle Ford?? Gruncle Stan?? What is this??" Dipper looked at it pointing it out in the distance.

"THERES TWO OF YOU?!?" Yelled Kuna with an confused expression. Stan's face heated up faster, than you can say Schools dumb.

"H-Hey Kuna... Hehe..." Stan walked over to her, and hugged her.

"Stanford who is that?!?" She questioned looking at Ford. Stan let  her go and held her shoulder.

"Well.... Um he is actually Stanford, and I am actually Stanley, we are twins. He was accidentally pushed into a portal he built 33 years ago. People didn't know about me but they called me Stanford. So I went with it. I needed money to get equipment for the portal so I can bring him back. I finally got it to work last year. He came back last year. So that explained why you think there is two of us!!" He said as Kuna was so confused.

"Wait.... SO YOU LIED TO ME?!?" She screamed at him. She was really mad, and upset. She hates liers. She dispises them, she wished it was Illegal to lie.

"Well not exactly... I kinda had to change my name, since everyone thought I was him, and I didn't have money to buy food, they offered at least 20 bucks to see the place so I turned it into a tourist trap called 'Mystery Shack.' so practically I didn't lie. " Stan explained as Dipper looked at her for a minute.

"Wait.... Miss Kuna?? What are you doing here?!?" Asked Dipper as he runs over to Kuna and hugs her.

"Dipper!! Child, what are you doing with Stan??" She asks as she hugged him back. Super squeezes her and smiled.

"Well Miss Kuna, these are my great uncles. Though we call Stan, Gruncle Stan, and Ford, Great uncle Ford. Mable is in the Shack if you want to see her. Also do you know what this thing is??" Dipper explained, and asks at thr same time.

"That, Dipper, is a Ghost Trancalizer. It captures Ghosts, Spirits, Demons, and Angels. Though, it will only capture the dark angels. I made it myself when I was only 14. My science teacher was having a ghost problem, and he wanted someone to get rid of it. So I took this as my chance to prove to my fellow classmates that I am not just, some science girl. I made it and it works till this day!!" She explains as Ford is facinated  by her.

"YOU BUILT THIS WHEN YOU WERE 14?!?!" Both Ford, And Dipper yell at the same exact time.

"Yes I did. Now if you excuse me, my nephew's are here, with Soos. So I need to get back to them before they blow the house down while trying to make piz-" Kuna was cut off by her phone ringing.

As she was turning angry by the second. She growled then, scaring everyone, screamed out, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I WAS ONLY GONE FOR A HALF HOUR!!!"

Kuna told the Pines the situation and ran home. Wendy finally being noticed that she was back for the summer.

"Wendy!! Your back!! How was It at your grandparents house??" Asked Dipper as he looked at her. She smiled and chuckled since he barley changed since last summer.

"Well it was fine, dad kept complaining since our grandparents said he isn't allowed to break anything." Dipper chuckled at this. While Wendy blushed a little.

After Dipper started to grow up, she was getting feelings for him. Though something happens when she sees someone talking along with him.

She gets very Jealous. Considering she started liking him and developed strong feelings for him.

"H-Hey Dipper?? How was going back to California?? Missed your parents??" She asked as Dipper's smile faltered a little. Though he kept it.

"Uhhh.... Well, it was okay, I guess. Mable was very happy back. I didn't seem so comfortable. Like the first time I came to Gravity Falls. Though I really missed the paranormal. Mom and Dad especially love Waddles. They thought he would be a trouble maker by bringing mud in. But he listened to them, for a little bit. Now he only listens to Mable, and sometimes me. Watch!!" He explained.

He cleared his throat, making his voice more clear. Then he looked straight at the door.

"WADDLES!!" He yelled not to loudly but loud enough for the said pig to hear.

Waddles came running in, oinking. He was now a bit bigger than he was last summer.

"Can you bring Mable out here please. She needs to see Wendy!! She's back from visiting her grandparent's. She was with them during school." Dipper demanded but nicely. Waddles nudged Wendy, and oinked.

Waddles waddled in the house going over to Mable. Mable was putting her stuff in the old Wax figures were in. She already had most of her clothes in the closet Soos built and was hanging posters on the wall.

Waddles nudged her and she looked down and smiled. She bent down and tried to pick him up but he refused.

"Waddles, is something wrong?? Does your stomach hurt?? Are you hungry?? Or do you want me to follow you??" Mable asks as Waddles turned to the door walked towards it and turned back to Mable.

"Oh so I am following you!! Okay coming~" Mable replied as Waddles oinked and started leading Mable to the front of the house.

Mable walked out to be met with a totally different outfit, hairstyle and had alot more freckles.

Mable ran up to her and hugged her. Then backed up to see Grenda.

"GRENDA!! WENDY!! YOUR HERE!! It's good to see you" Mable yelled out and hugged Grenda.

"Yeah!! It's good to see you too!!" Wendy and Grenda said at the same time while looking at each other. They giggled and then Grenda started to laugh really badly.

"R-Remember when Zach and Y/N yelled that one thing!! What did they say?? i forgot!!" Grenda said while laughing. Mable and Dipper looked at each other confused.

"They were sooo creepy doing that. They yelled 'We were discovered!! Run!!!' in a robotic voice!!! I swear, I thought it was real the way they were acting!!" Wendy giggled as Mable and Dipper looked at the two in confusion and surprise.

"Um.... Yeah Mable here!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?" Said girl yelled as Wendy and Grenda looked at them and giggled.

"We met two hot boys while I was on my way to see if Candy can come over, but At first I was just thinking there was one of them!! Nope, there were two of them, and they were both super hot!! I think you would like it Mable. There names are SOOO cute!!" Yelled Grenda while daydreaming an drooling, thinking of the two twins.

"Yeah I met them on the bus, and let me say. Dips, I think if you met them, you'll make a new friend with one of them. And Mable with the other." Wendy exclaimed as she nudged Dipper.

"Wait why would I make friends, with the weird, awkward, sweaty teen like me!! I mean come on, no one is like me!! NO ONE!! And did you forget about last year, the time I trusted someone, they turned there back on me, and lied!! Like Ford's journal said, 'Trust No One!!'" Dipper said. He was quite excited to see if someone was like him.

"Dipper!! COME HERE!! THERE IS ANOTHER ANOMALY IN TOWN!! WE NEED TO FIND IT!!" Yelled the six fingered man. He ran ND grabbed Dipper by the wrist, and ran towards the woods.

Dipper being surprised was being dragged into the woods until the Ford stopped and took out a certain device.

"I know that you need to start unpacking but, there was a sudden anomaly that popped up on the anomaly searching screen, and I know you would love to help me find it!!" Ford said as Dipper smiled a bit and sighed causing Ford to look at him.

"You okay Dipper, you been quiet alot lately... What happened to the Dipper that used to be excited and ready to find a mystery??" Ford stared down at Dipper a little then noticed Dipper was crying.

"F-Ford.... I-I am S-So h-happy to be b-back... I missed this..." He ran to his Great uncle's arms and cried in his shoulder. Ford, of course, was surprised.

"Dipper what happened when you went back to California?? Is everything alright??" Ford was worried.

He noticed Dipper had a couple cuts on his arms but they weren't from him. He knew that Dipper wouldn't purposely hurt himself. He knew it, so what made Dipper have cuts on his arms. Not the wrist but his arms.

"Great Uncle Ford?? You are probably wondering why I have cuts on my arms don't you??" The brunette asked as Ford nodded his head.

"Well, when we went back home, we had to start school. And after a couple months of being at school, I had a crush on someone, but they figured it out, and told everyone, so they started bullying me... I kn-" Ford cut off Dipper with a confused face.

"Why would you get bullied for having a crush?? That's just rude!!" Ford held Dipper tighter.

Dipper only looked down, "Ford..... You don't understand...... That person...... Was a boy...."

Ford's eyes widened and shoved Dipper back a little. Causing Dipper to think he was gonna get yelled at for not being straight.

"Dipper......" Ford's face had anger on it and Dipper was scared for his life.

"All because you like guys, people bullied you?!? What happened while I was gone?!?" Ford smiled softly at the younger Pines and hugged Dipper.

Dipper was shocked that Ford didn't get mad at him. And was also very happy that he didn't get yelled at.

"Let's find that anomaly!! Ready??" Ford asked as Dipper dried he tears and nodded.

Y/N POV

"AAAAHHH!!!" I screamed as Zach started a fire in the kitchen. I grabbed the emergency fire extinguisher. I put out the fire as the door bursted open.

I stand there with the fire extinguisher in hand, breathing heavily, and sweating.

"Okay only I am allowed to cook!! Out of the kitchen?! Now!!" She yelled as I stood there, not moving. I didn't cause the fire I am allowed to cook.

"Um actually I didn't do the fire but I can cook!! Can I cook for the four of us??" I asked as she thought about it for a couple minutes, then sighed and nodded.

I nodded as I pushed them out so I can cook. I grabbed the fryer and waited till the light turned green. After a couple minutes the turned and I added the French Fries in. I shook them while singing a quiet tune. It was stuck in my head from when I listened to headphones today.

After the French Fires turned golden, I put some Chicken Strips in. When they turned crispy brown I took them off the fryer and turned the fryer off.

I separated all the fries and Chicken strips in four different plates. I took a bite out of mine and smiled.

'just how we like it!!' I thought and yelled for the others to get here. I held the three plates on my arms and held them out for my family.

"Thanks Y/N!!" Everyone said, which made me laugh. I had a nervous smile on my face. When they all took one bite, they were eating it like it was the last day alive.

"N/N..... This.. is..... AWESOME!!!" Soos yelled. I am surprised that he didn't say dude. Must be serious.

"Well since I am done I am going for a walk. Seeya!!" I said and hurried out the door. I went straight to the trees.

After I was far enough I got my Headphones and phone out and started to listen to music.

I started to dance to the music that played. It was smooth but also kinda rough. Not my dancing the music.

I started to spin and do all normal kinda dancing. I felt a burst of energy coming from me. Then a gust of wind came and I felt like it was circling around me.

I let the song finish and stopped as the wind died down then heard some leaves crunching.

I swiftly turned around to see a boy my age. He had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was wearing a white shirt, a blue flannel, jeans, and some red converse. He had his eyes wide and looked like he saw something.

"That was awesome...." The boy said while walking towards me. I really hoped he didn't see me. But I guess he did.

I had one question on my mind.

"Who are you??"

~~~~~~•°•°•°•~~~~~

Hello people of my book!! I hope you like it so far. Your probably think why I made a Dipper X Male! Reader. Well I made it because sometimes there are boys who want to read this. Some just want to see why this is. I made it for everyone. Well I got to go. Seeya!!

~Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 12
(continued after ddandmd, I do not own gravity falls or any of the pictures) After spending the first real quality time with his great uncle Ford...
27.5K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
101K 2.7K 11
Dipper and his family have been hidden from the kingdom for years. Mainly because of the Cipher's, the rulers over the land. Everyone thinks that the...
12K 453 10
When Dipper and Mabel come back to the Mystery Shack for the summer to visit their Gruncle Stan, Dipper goes into the woods after a argument with Mab...