You're My Flower || Tom Riddle

Par emxwrites

◦•●◉✿ A Tom Riddle Fanfiction ✿◉●•◦ ( characters, places and some scenes belonged to J.K Rowling ❤️) "Becau... Plus

Chapter 1: The Handshake
Chapter 2 : Sorting Time
Chapter 3 : Potions Goes Wrong
Chapter 4 : Trick Or Treat
Chapter 5 : White Camelia Flowers
Chapter 6: Presents For You
Chapter 7: Christmas Suprise
Chapter 8: The First Valentine
Chapter 9: A Hug Of Goodbye
Chapter 10: A Letter
Chapter 11: Crush?
Chapter 12: A Choice
Chapter 13: A New Name
Chapter 14: A Mistake
Chapter 15: A Sad Valentine
Chapter 16: Deaf
Chapter 17: I Missed You, Dad
Chapter 18: Brianna
Chapter 19: The Guardian
Chapter 20: Helping A Friend
Chapter 21: Confess
Chapter 22: Good Luck
Chapter 23: See You Soon
Chapter 24: Doubts
Chapter 25: Crash Land
Chapter 26: Take Care
Chapter 27: Cuddling
Chapter 28: Interrupted
Chapter 29: An Attack
Chapter 30: Just An Injury
Chapter 31: Sneaking Out
Chapter 32: Voices For Flowers
Chapter 33: A Bit Drunk
Chapter 34: A Dive
Chapter 35: Lost A Bit
Chapter 36: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 37: Dance Steps
Chapter 38: The Perfect Dress
Chapter 39: Moonlight Waltz
Chapter 40: You Can't Leave
Chapter 41: Just A Kiss
Chapter 42: Star Gazing
Chapter 43: A Chat With Mom
Chapter 44: A Date With You
Chapter 45: Almost Expelled
Chapter 46: Caught
Chapter 47: I'm Going Away
Chapter 48: Murderer
Chapter 49: Return
Chapter 50: Heartbroken
Chapter 51: The Proposal
Chapter 52: I'm Sorry
Chapter 53: Sacrifice
Chapter 54: His Words
Chapter 55: A Chance
Chapter 56: Turning Back
Chapter 57: In Your Arms
Chapter 58: I Do
Chapter 60: Happy Ending
Thank You!

Chapter 59: Affection

8.1K 189 67
Par emxwrites

(play 'lover' by Taylor Swift)

Blood.

Shattered glass.

And her motionless body.

Tom jolted up from his bed and turned his head quickly to see his wife sleeping peacefully next to him. He let out a sigh of relief.

He lowered his body down and turned his face towards her, examining every detail of her face. She was still incredibly beautiful. The both of them got a large house with rolling hills for their backyard, just how Emily had wanted.

Without noticing that his aggressive action had awoken Emily, he was a bit stunned to see her eyes fluttered open.

They stared at each other, without saying a word.

"Why are you awake?" she whispered softly.

"Nothing. Just a dream."

Emily smiled and laced her fingers around his. "I'm here. There's nothing to be afraid of."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and turned around, letting go of his hand. Tom suddenly missed the gentle touch from her. He scooted nearer and put an arm around her waist, burying his face into her hair. He fell asleep and Emily just had to smile to herself before drifting back into her dreams.

*******
Emily flicked her wand and watched the chicken turned into a nice, brown colour. The salt moved by itself and sprinkled the powdery dust onto the nice coating, giving the dish a taste of delight.

Tom came behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist. He left kisses on her neck and she felt her heart flutter.

"Move, Tom. I'm cooking!"

"Aw, I'm hurt," he didn't listen and went another step forward. He kissed her ear playfully till she squeezed her shoulders together and squealed.

"Get away! I'll hit you with a frying pan if you don't!" she grumbled.

He finally let go and laughed. "You're really adorable. I'll be upstairs checking on the list," he apparated to the floor above even if it was just a few steps up.

Emily dried her hands on the towel. They were hosting a party in celebration of her husband's birthday. She walked up quickly to their bedroom and found him writing on the parchment.

"I think Chloe will be here any minute," Emily smiled at the thought of her friend.

She crawled onto the bed next to Tom. He put his arm around her waist and held her hand that was resting on her stomach. She leaned on his shoulder and scanned the thin parchment.

He tapped the quill and recited the names:

Abraxas Malfoy, Alphard Black, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, Rebecca, Julia Anderson, Chloe, Olivia...

"Can I get some snakes as pets?"

"Absolutely not! If you actually do, I'll leave you," she said jokingly.

His face darkened and he scowled. "What did you said?"

"I said -" she squealed as he pressed her down onto the bed, holding her wrists tightly.

"If you ever dare to leave me," he spoke slowly, "I will find you. Do you understand?"

"I was just -"

"Do you understand?" he growled, tightening his grip.

"Yes," she squeaked. He softened his expression and smirked at her. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

Emily pushed him away, "Tom, we're going to have guests -"

He kissed her, but she pressed her lips tightly together, kicking her legs in the air. Tom licked them for entrance, but she refused to. He bit them harshly till Emily thought they were going to bleed and finally gave it in.

He allowed his tongue to slide in and they kissed passionately, his hands roaming her warm back. A scream interrupted them and Emily knew she was really going to die in embarrassment.

Chloe shielded her eyes, and screamed loudly.

Tom smirked and helped Emily up from her bed, her cheeks flushed.

"What the bloody hell?"

"It wasn't nessacary for you to barge in like that!" Emily shouted in defense.

Chloe shook her head and went down. Guests had arrived and they went downstairs. She held onto his arm protectively, when they just had to meet Olivia near a table.

Tom kissed her hand, not breaking eye contact," It's great to see you again."

Emily glared at them. She felt like she had been punched in the gut.

"Still as charming as ever, Tom," she smirked and kissed his cheek, looking amused at Emily's annoyed expression.

It's like she had been switched places with the slytherin. To add things the worse, he didn't mind that she kissed him. Just as she thought she'll explode, she caught a familiar mop of brown hair.

Her heart dropped. That couldn't be him, could he? Slowly, she let go of her husband's arm and wandered off through the crowd. More people arrived and she squeezed through bodies, trying to find him.

"Mrs Riddle! I see you decorated the house nicely!" a ravenclaw girl cried gleefully.

"Ah yes, I'll be right back," she wandered off further till she was at the backyard. They had chairs there to read books and Emily eventually found him there.

"Connor," she exclaimed, "You came..."

He gave her a dry smile. "Indeed."

She sat down next to him and looked at him with concern, "You didn't visited me for a long time... You didn't even came for my wedding..."

"I couldn't bear to see you married off with him," he said bluntly.

"I - I am really sorry. If -"

"Don't apologise. I - kind of met someone..."

"Really?" she broke into a grin, "That's nice to hear."

"Yeah, but -"

"But?"

"I still have feelings for you."

She put a hand on his shoulder, "Go for it. You can't wait for me forever, Con. Please. You deserve happiness too."

"Stop being so kind," he laughed softly, "You're making me love you."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm actually leaving for America. I'll he teaching at Ilvermorny... Quidditch, to be exact."

"What?" she looked at him, bewildered, "Why not Hogwarts?"

"I want to see what's it like at America," he looked at the snowy ground, "Experience more things."

"That's good to hear.." she gaze at the orange horizon scattered with translucent clouds moving slowly.

"Hey, do you want to dance? Just - one last time," he offered her a hand.

Emily looked up wearily. "Alright," she took it and they stepped onto the thick snow. She looked down at her outfit.

She was wearing an overlarge, blue fair Isle sweater. Emily had a gray box, bleated skirt with black leggings to match her outfit.

They danced - and for a brief moment, they went back in time and she could still imagined herself in that red ballgown, swaying in the Great Hall with him. All her focus went to his silver eyes.

She laughed as he twirled her around, chuckling as she stepped onto his boots.

"Sorry," she muttered. The wind blew at her and Emily shivered. She wrapped her arms around him, her hands trying to cover his back for warmth. They waltzed even more slowly - just as best friends.

Suddenly, he made her look at him and Connor leaned down. She was alarmed and was attempted to pull back, but someone had already pulled her away roughly by the arm.

Emily turned around to face a very angry Tom.

"Don't touch my wife," he snarled.

"Please Tom, he just wanted to dance one last time. We used to be -"

"Lovers," Connor gave her a small smile which she returned. He walked forward and put an arm around her.

"And if you had forgot, she was meant to be my wife willingly."

Tom felt like sending the cruciatus curse to his face. His wife looked up at the tall figure and a slight blush crept to her pale cheeks.

He hated how he made her blush. He hated how they danced together like a couple. He hated how she looked at him.

He hurled his wife away and raised his wand. Connor still looked terrified at the sight of it, but he pulled his own wand out too.

"Stupefy," he whipped it in the air and he was knocked off.

"Experlliamus!" Connor shouted, but Tom blocked it quickly.

"Stop it!"

"Serpensotia!" a large green snake appeared on the ground, hissing. Tom spoke parseltongue to it.

The snake fixed its yellow eyes to Connor and lunged, biting and slithering.

"Please! I'm sorry! Don't fight him.." she hugged him from the behind and carressed his stomach. He looked back at her and saw how terrified she was. Her eyes were filled with tears and her nose was pink.

Tom couldn't look at her. It hurt him. He called the snake off, took her hand, and apparated away.

They were standing on a bridge where there was a lake. It was one of their favourite spots to spend the evenings.

"I'm sorry, Tom."

He scowled. "What did he want, hm?"

Emily had the audicity to laugh. She knew he would go nuts if she was with someone else.

He scowled even more. "What about it?"

"Nothing. He's moving to America, Tom."

"If he ever come near or lay a single hand on you again, I shall rip his throat off and call the snakes to feed on his flesh -"

Emily hugged him, breathing his scent in. "There won't be the need to. I'm yours. I love you."

"I love you -" he was a bit suprise at her sudden affection, "Too."

Tom kissed her head gently. They stood there, in each other's embrace, none of them wanting to leave each other. Words won't be needed for the silent communication they had.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
52.3K 1.1K 46
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...
25.4K 539 16
Voldemort once again has a body of flesh and blood. But at what cost? Using the blood of his greatest enemy to return had not been his best plan. Now...
31.4K 669 43
'Barbarian' the sequel to this story is out and ongoing right now!!' ---------------------------- "I can't believe she'd do that to me." He stared a...