Late Nights || Minsung βœ”οΈ

By kyutminho

Jisung was devastated after the break up, but he knew that he was still young and knew this wasn't the end of... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch. 28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35: Epilogue
✨New Book✨

Ch.7

13.9K 541 727
By kyutminho

——

Some time has past and Jisung's mom called the two of them for dinner.

They headed to the kitchen and sat down at the table with his mom already digging in. Jisung joined her and began stuffing food in his squirrel like cheeks.

"So Minho, where are you from?" Jisung's mom sweetly asks.

"I used to live in downtown Seoul." Minho begins to eat his plate of food.

"Oh. I can see why you moved on this side of town, it's a lot more safer than downtown." She finishes her diner before the two boys.

"Mom, you should slow down when you eat." Jisung speaks with a mouth full of food.

"I have to work a night shift tonight. Now don't talk with your mouth full!" She smacks Jisung on the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"So, what is your guy's relationship?" She smirks causing Jisung to blush 10 shades darker.

"I-it's not like that! W-we are just friends.." Jisung hung his head low from embarrassment.

Minho just smiled to himself as he saw how cute Jisung could get while he is flustered.

"Friends with benefits?" She smirks Jisung's way.

"Mom!" His eyes grew bigger from his mom's question.

"What? You forget I was a teenager once before too. Ah whatever, I'm gonna get ready for work now. You two have fun, not to much fun though!" She walks out of the kitchen and into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

"I'm sorry for my mom." Jisung covers his face with his hands.

"She seems pretty cool and she is nice." Minho faces Jisung's way and notices his hands are covering his face. "Don't cover that adorable face of yours."

Minho pulls his hands away from his face, revealing Jisung blushing red as a tomato.

"Hold on you got something right here." Minho places his hand on Jisung's cheek and wipes some food off with with his thumb.

Jisung's eyes grew bigger from the sudden action.

The older smiles softly until they heard the front door open and close. Signaling that Jisung's mom has left for work and they were now the only ones in the house.

Minho takes his hand off of the younger and he pulls a smirk. He leans in closer to Jisung and whispers in his ear.

"How about we finish what we started." Minho's lips brush against Jisung's ear causing his stomach to flutter.

Minho pulls back to face Jisung looking for a answer. Jisung nodded his head in agreement and the older pulled another smirk.

The older leans back in and begins to nibble on Jisung's ear. He then moves to the younger's soft pink tinted lips. Their lips fit perfectly to one another's as they were in sync.

It was slow at first until lust took control of the both of them. Before anything heated could happen Minho stood up without separating their lips. Jisung followed and jumped onto Minho wrapping his legs around his waist as Minho held him up.

Minho brought him to Jisung's room and closed door behind him. He gently laid the younger on the bed with the both of them not separating.

The older made his way down Jisung's lips and to his neck. Minho began to suck ruffly all over his neck until he found his sweet spot which caused a small moan from Jisung.

"Off." Minho said between wet kisses on Jisung's collarbones.

Jisung did what he said and took off his shirt. Minho analyzes the younger's well built body, liking what he was seeing. Minho then continued what he was doing, leaving wet kisses all over his bare chest.

He knew not go to far with Jisung so he kept doing what he was doing, even when the urge was painful to him.

The older made his way back to Jisung's lips, missing the touch of the younger's lips to his.

The older was now letting Jisung take some control as he slips his tongue into the older's mouth. Jisung sat himself up and sat on Minho's lap.

Minho fought back for control once again. The older left wet kisses down the younger's neck and found his sweet spot once more. Minho let out soft moans while sucking onto his skin from Jisung's movements on his lower area.

In the middle of their session Jisung's phone begins to ring. They ignored it at first until Jisung reached over for his phone and broke away from Minho's lips. The older growled as they were interrupted.

"Hello?" Jisung answered the phone.

"Jisung! Why haven't you answered any of my texts?! And where did you and Minho go?" He knew that voice, it was Chan.

"Sorry Chan, I didn't mean to ignore them I was just- um- just not near my phone." He looks at Minho and back away. "We went back to my place."

"I just wanted to see if you guys were okay." Jisung could tell how relieved Chan felt.

Jisung loves his best friend Chan and was glad to have a great friend like him.

"Can you two say goodbye now?" Minho rolled his eyes and huffed as he was getting impatient.

"Oh! Did I interrupt something?" He could tell Chan was giving out a smirk.

"U-um- bye!" Jisung quickly hung up the phone with his cheeks blushing for the tenth time today.

"That's better." Minho reconnected his lips back to Jisung's with a kiss but not a long one.

"I'm sorry, I ruined the moment." Jisung pouted and got off of Minho's lap.

"It's all good." Minho gives his younger a reassuring smile. "It's probably my cue to leave, I'll see you la-." Minho was cut off.

"Wait!" Jisung grabs his hand. "I-I mean, you can spend the night instead. It gets pretty lonely on late nights like these."

"I guess I'll stay for a night." Minho smiles softly.

"Lets watch a movie then!" Jisung smiles bright as he gets up from the bed with hand still attached to Minho's hand.

Jisung lets go of Minho's hand and looks for his tv remote.

They both decided on a movie on Netflix and crawled into Jisung's bed. They were sitting close to each other but enough space between them.

Half an hour goes by and Jisung's eyes become more heavy. His head would fall forward but soon jolt back. He then unconsciously laid his head on Minho's shoulder. Minho let him rest his head on his shoulder and smiled to himself. He noticed how soft and adorable Jisung looked while sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

It was to soon to tell what the two felt for each other. Minho knew that he loved having Jisung as a friend but he was worried what would happen if anything went further, he didn't want Jisung getting involved with his past, he didn't want him getting hurt. Jisung felt the same as Minho but for him, he wasn't ready for another relationship. He was scared if Minho would hurt him like his ex did. Both of them were scared of starting something new that would soon be taken away from them.

——

It was now a Sunday morning and the bright morning sunlight peaked through the window into Minho's eyes. He opened his eyes to see he was laying down with his arms wrapped around Jisung as he was curled up in a ball snuggling up to Minho. He thought how adorable Jisung was acting so small like.

Jisung opened his eyes and looked up meeting eyes with Minho. Then he realized that he was snuggled up Minho. His cheeks blushed but he didn't hate it, he felt safe. He tried shaking off this feeling but all he did was brush it to the side.

"Morning." Minho gave a soft smile as Jisung returned one back.

They both got out of bed and made themselves some cereal. They sat down at the table with silence filling the room.

"We should put last night behind us.." Minho breaks the silence.

"Yeah... we should. We were just caught in the moment.. I guess." Jisung didn't agree but he thought it was probably for the best.

"Glad we can agree." Minho pulls a fake smile while he didn't want to put it behind them but he thought it was for the best.
——

A/n:

I'm such a big Minsung shipper, no one can change my mind about it! ()

Have a great day!! ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 875 37
"You look just like the boy I saw in my dreams." Jisung jabbed a finger at the blonde's chest. He certainly wasn't expecting the other to grab his ha...
392K 13.8K 17
"It's not my first time, but it's my first time with you. I'd like to think that's far more special." Inexperienced with romance, Jisung wanted to ha...
97.6K 3.3K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
11.2K 478 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...