Please, Miss!(teacherxstudent...

By lovatic-xtina

DISCONTINUED Ashley Adams, your typical senior student. She just had a new maths teacher. Which so happens t... More

1
Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

12

14.5K 422 174
By lovatic-xtina

Song up there ^^

(Yellow hearts by Ant Saunders)

"Its the 1st of October" I screamed in her car. We were going back home.

"So what? Why are you that excited? Damn!" She said clearly annoyed.

"That means tomorrow is the 2nd!" God, did she really forget! Am I that little to her. Ouch.

"I didnt get your excitement!" She said frustrated.

I sighed, "tomorrow is my birthday" I said low this time, I looked at her.

There was regret on her face, but so soon it got back to stone cold.

"She put my name on hello hearts!" I sang my lungs out. "Her favorite color like the stars! I didnt listen very hard..."

"Thank god home isn't too far, I would get headache everyday" she mumbled

"I heard that!" She just rolled her eyes. "So mean" I frowned "there's something you say to people called 'apologize' "

"Exactly, its for people not for you"

"Ouch!"

"Anyway, are you having a party in your house or you'll be out?" Hmm I kind of want her to be there, but it'd be weird if I was hanging out with my teacher.

"Half half"

"What do you mean?" She arched her eyebrow.

"I'd have my best friend on a sleepover today and tomorrow's night I'll go out then continue with a bunch of friends at my house" more likely only Sam cause I'm an anti-social girl. "And I'm hella sure my mom is inviting you over tonight!"

She just nodded.

Actually... You know when you speak a lot and the other person just responds with an okay or a nod.... Not many would relate.

Probs only me. But whatever.

++++

"Ashley! Wake up!" I heard

"Just 15 sec"

1,2,3,4,...,15.

I didnt get up.

Suddenly I felt the sheets being removed and a cold liquid all over my body.

I quickly shot out of bed like a rabbit "what the fucking hell?!" I yelled.

"SuRpRiSe MoTheRfuCkA"

I looked up and....

Danielle fucking Smith.

"How dare you!" She laughed even more.

"Your friend will be here any minute so your mom asked me to wake you up. Oh and it was her idea to use ice and water" of course. Mom.

I glared at her. "You better be grateful you didnt do this on my bday"

"Oh honey there's a bigger surprise on your bday" she smirked and I swear her eyes went a darker shade of green.

"You better not!" I threatened. And with that she got out to let me change.

The door bell rang, I quickly sprinted downstairs to open it.

"You are getting so old!" She laughed.

I rolled my eyes "says the one that failed last year and is now almost 19"

"Whatever"  she fell to the couch "are you excited"

"Are you Sam?" I spoke sarcastically. "Of course I am!"

"I am because of your mom's cake and cookies!"

"Nah nah nah they are all for the birthday girl!" She wanted to talk but I shut her up "i invited Kevin" I smirked.

"What?!" She yelled.

"I didnt stutter"

"Today?"

"Nope tomorrow"

"Why is your hair wet?" She asked.

"Oh well, someone wanted to wake me up so" I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Who-"

"Ashley where's the milk!" I heard from the kitchen. It was Danielle.

"Hold up I'm coming" I sprinted to the kitchen Sam following from behind curious to who's here.

"Miss Smith?" She said shocked.

"Oh hi Samantha" she smiled.

"Uh" she looked at me then at miss Smith then back at me. And that's when I knew she was gonna say something stupid "did you too do it?" She quickly asked.

My eyes widened in shock. I'm sorry I may not be alive to tell the rest of the story bye. You'll find me six feet under.

"FUCKING SAMANTHA!" I yelled. Okay now Danielle must know that I kind of had some Dorty conversations about my teacher .

I want to go burry my face.

Talking about my face, I'm one hundred percent sure it looked like a tomato. I didn't eat that thing in like forever. Damn it this isn't the case.

The last thing I expected happened, Danielle's face went 50 shades of red. I bet the redder one was for the dirtiest thought. Ayyy.

"You are dead" i muttered to her. She cannot live anymore after this.

"What? It was just a question out of curiosity" she smirked. Curiosity.

"What made you think of that" finally  Danielle said after getting her shit together

I glared at Sam daring her to say a word. "Probs cause...." She stopped and looked at me

Suddenly my phone buzzed, which meant...

Chicken song was on again. And I've never been more grateful for it to come on. See why I love this song?

"Hey mom" i love you mum seriously.

"Hey sweetie, just wanted to give you a call that I'm coming home a bit late. Don't do anything on the couch, wink wink. Bye!" And just like that she hang up.

Is she a mother?

As I dropped my phone on the table i found Danielle and Sam joking and laughing.

I swear I wen t for like 45 seconds and now they either dropped the subject or already... Hello no! No way!

I went to get the milk out for Danielle, I  pulled my hand out for her to grab the milk.

But she just let me like that as she was too focused on her conversation with Sam. That was- awkward. Embassing too.

I cleared my throat, Danielle looked at me, at the milk, then went back to Sam.

My jaw hit the floor.

Really Danielle?

I felt anger rush through me.

I know this is gonna be bad but idont care.

I opened the milk while standing behind her. Not forgetting mentioning to Sam to stay quiet. She did. Thats my bff.

I quickly poured the milk all over her. I smiled in revenge.

"What the actual fuck!"

"Payback is a bad bitch" and with that I fast walked upstairs. More likely ran but whatever.

"Ashley you little shit at least give me clothes!" Danielle screamed from behind the door.

"Not after you promise me not to murder me"

"I will no matter what murder you, just give me clothes and illmake it fast I promise" she said through fritted teeth. Damn she was pissed.

And I liked it.

"Okay make it fast" I said opening the door for her to get in and choose her clothed by herself. "Right there" I pointed to my closet.

"This isn't over" she said looking into my clothes. So soon she pulled a hoodie and some shorts.

Ah I'm so excited to see her in these shorts.

I smirked as she got to the bathroom to take a shower along.

I couldn't help but think of what she meant by 'bigger surprise' I guess the rest of the day and tomorrow will really be interesting.

+++

Uh sorry for taking too long to update and sorry for this chapter as it may contain too many mistakes. Idk cause I really didn't take a look. Well hope you enjoy.

Thanks for reading I love you guys. Really.

Vote and comment. :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.5K 52
Spencer Reed is a kind and hard-working high school senior, who's just waiting for the last day of her last year to graduate and study something she'...
44.3K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
164K 4.5K 45
Camilla Thompson, a nineteen-year-old student, is ready to start her last year in school, hoping to have as much fun as she can with her friends. Da...
300K 10.2K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...