Just One Night Pt(3)

By MrsSHEE

Read Part 1&2 More

Opening Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

10K 493 191
By MrsSHEE

Four Weeks Later

Thursday, January 30th
Monae & David's House

Dave East
4:45pm

I jumped up hearing my alarm going off mad crazy from my phone, I looked around for it and found it to shut it off. Before I made a move I looked around my studio that I had build into our new home and took a deep breath, yet another night sleeping in here alone we'll it was evening now but when you get no sleep this what happens wake up in the middle of the day.

I wiped my face and stood to my feet, I only had a few of my niggas come last night didn't need everybody in my crib and at a time like this I needed some type of laugher our new house just felt Cold. Seeing that everything was empty I left out, I didn't even know they had left I was that fucking tired.

I made my way up stairs to our bedroom seeing that the door was closed completely, I opened it seeing the room dark as it could be instead of the light that was coming in from the outside I looked towards Monae seeing that she buried herself under the covers once again yeah since she been home this what was going on.. she haven't been eating, wasn't getting out the bed unless she had to piss, barley was taking a shower most times she slept all day and didn't want to be bothered but I wasn't complaining because I never left her side I was doing my job as a husband even when she didn't want to do most things I took it upon myself to do it, I tried to forcefully get her out the bed but that shit never worked even though it was getting overwhelming for me I was still trying to hold on for her sake.

I knew how real depression was and I figured that's what my baby was going through so I was here for her but what about me? I didn't want to seem selfish but this was a lot for me as well.

I walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at her, I sat in front of her and gently pulled the covers back seeing her hair was all over her face she definitely needed to get her hair done Moe knew she'll have a fit if her hair wasn't done that's how I know she wasn't herself I smiled seeing how beautiful she still was and Kissed her forehead softly, she never moved.

"Babe?" I called out her name I said it again knowing she was in a deep sleep.

"Beautiful" I said this time and she answered to my surprise.

"Mhm" She answered with her face still down.

"Can you get up for me?" I asked her, this was the same question I asked for the last month.

"No" She told me and I took a deep breath.

"I love you moe but you can't keep doing this, I know how you feeling babe trust me I do but you have to try to get back to your regular self—"

She jumped up for the first time out the bed in forever without having me to do it for her. "I wish you stop saying that shit.. I will never be the same again— my baby died! Just leave me alone David FUCK!" She said yelling at me and stormed off to the bathroom, I was hella shocked because she never really raised her voice at me or even cursed me out.

I jumped up running after her only to see she locked the door.

"Monae open the door" I yelled from the other side jiggling the door knob.

"Fuck you.. Go away!" She said back making me make a face, so I stopped instantly she knew that shit did something to me especially coming from her telling me fuck me I felt more hurt on another level. I looked at the door one last time and left out the room, That shit hurt bad I knew she was going through something but she knew no matter what tough time we go through don't say shit you might regret later.

I shook my head and made my way to the other room and decided to shower and get dressed, I wasn't giving up on her I was just giving her the space that she needed. I loved her so much that I put my feelings to the side to be there for hers but it was like she wasn't even trying to be there for me fuck that for us, we suppose to be healing through this shit together not going against each other.

—5:30pm

I was out the shower and fully dressed just throwing on some basic shit wasn't going no where fancy, After I was settled I left out the crib making sure to lock up and jumped in my Bentley Truck and decided to pop up on Marcus. Ever since me and mo moved out, she still had her old crib Marcus was staying there for the moment until Monae figured out what she wanted to do with the house most likely let Marcus rent to her but with the state she in she pushed everything off to the side.

I made it there within the next hour parking my truck and jumping out, I still had a key so I just walked in and when I walked in all I heard was moaning, I laughed and shook my head thinking I couldn't even hate because I wasn't getting no type of sex action back at the crib.

I walked around until I found him knowing I was gone scared his dumb ass and he so happened to be in the living room.

"Ay Yoo" I covered my eyes being as though this girl probably was a fucking kid.

"Ahh.. Marcus I thought you said you lived by yourself" The girl said, she wasn't none of the females I met it was someone new.

"Fuck.. I do.." He said jumping seeing me, they quickly put some clothes on.

"Go to my room.. I be right there" He told her and she walked up the stairs.

"You in here having the time of your life huh.. where miracle?" I asked him.

"Nah.. nothing like that but She moved out you know she can't stand to be around me" He told me and I shook my head not caring about the rest.

"But wassup you popping up on me everything good? Monae good?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah— Nah not really she still doing the sticking to herself thing, I'm trying man but I'm just giving her a little space and me some fresh air" I told him.

"Damn.. Ima come over later if that's cool?" He asked.

"Yeah, but you already know" I told him knowing she only was gone push him away but he kept trying also he wasn't giving up.

"Yeah.. but you good seriously bro? I see you not back to work yet" he said to me.

"I'm hanging in there, once Monae heal I'll get happy but yeah I know I have to go back im missing a lot of paper I just don't want to leave Moe side"

"I understand bro.. but you still have to eat, Moe will understand not being a jack ass or nothing but you gotta do what you gotta do ima be there to take care of her while you out getting money trust me"

"Look at you little nigga.." I said laughing a little.

"But good look.. I'm outta here I'll hit your phone love you bro" I told him about to slap hands with him but I stopped.

"Nah.. go wash ya hands" I told him and we laughed and I dipped out. I jumped back into my truck seeing my phone was ringing, I had left it in here and picked it up right away thinking it was Monae but it wasn't it was my grandma.

"Wassup Big mama" I said answering the phone.

"Hey baby, just calling to check up on you and Monae" she asked, this was every day for her I was grateful for it.

"We good big mama" I told her.

"You don't have to lie to me boy.. I can hear it in your voice— she not getting no better is she?" She asked.

"No" I answered honestly.

"Oh god.. I'm still praying for her, don't you leave that girl side I mean it David she needs you" She told me.

"I'm not mama trust me I'm not— she just needed some space so I'm giving her that I came out for some fresh air" I told her.

"Well that's good— I know you stressing so fresh air is what you might need.. But i was just calling In doing my daily I love you and I'll call you later"

"Love you too mama" I told her and hung up the phone. I pulled off going to my next location and didn't know where that was too until it hit me that I needed a drink so I drove to this local Bar wishing it wasn't crowded, I wasn't with security or nothing.

I parked my truck around back and went around the front seeing that it wasn't that bad and took a seat at the bar I ordered my first round of henny and told the bartender to keep them coming.

—10:00pm

I was drunk I was, this probably was the most drinking that I did besides smoking but y'all know I had the loud pack with me so I was definitely lit. I knew I had to drive, So I wasn't leaving until my shit went down A little. I was Nodding my head listening to the music and smoking on the pack until a voice next to me spoke.

"How you doing?" She said from the side of me smiling as I looked over, she was cute.

"I'm chilling.. How you doing?" I felt myself asking back, it was only small talk.

"I'm amazing, are you enjoying your night?" She said still smiling.

"Hell Yeah.. I never been here before it's a vibe" I told her taking another sip of my henny.

"What you drinking on?" I asked her seeing she was just about finished her drink and decided to buy the next one.

"Same thing you drinking on" She told me smirking. I flagged the bartender down and ordered two more drinks of henny.

"Oh you didn't have too" She told me stopping me touching my hand my left hand at that seeing my ring on my finger, It got silent for two seconds but then picked back up.

"It's cool.. the least I could do" I told her.

"So married man?" She questioned and I nodded my head.

"Happily Married?" She questioned me making me make a face.

"Why?"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you—"

"I'm not offended" I cut her off looking at her.

"But as you know Iam" I told her finishing off.

"Is that right? So why a attractive man like yourself on a Thursday night getting lit at the bar instead of being at home fucking his wife" She asked staring at me making me stuck a little, she was right but I wasn't gone let her know that.

"Thank you for the compliment but I should be asking you the same thing" I said switching it up.

"You don't see a ring on my finger" She smiled flashing her left hand, I wasn't gone front she was attractive.. sexually attractive.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Ruby.. yours" She told me.

"What kind of name is that?— it's Dave" I told her laughing a little.

She laughed to, she must get that a lot.

"It's a name.. but it's my grandmother name who passed away when my mother got pregnant—"

"Damn I feel like a dickhead my apologies" I said touching her hand that was resting on the bar that I didn't even know I touched until I touched it.

"No it's perfectly fine, I get that a lot Dave" She said as I moved my hand.

"Can I ask your age?" She asked me. I didn't hesitate I don't know why, I definitely was blaming this shit on the liquor because I couldn't move from this chair.

"27" I told her and took a sip from my drink looking at her.

"Same here" She smirked, she was flirting with me I could tell.

"Do you mind?" She asked pointing to my weed, I looked at her like she was fucking crazy do I mind.. hell Yeah.

"Look here pretty lady, I don't share my weed" I told her and we both laughed, this shit just made me miss Monae.

"Oh so Iam pretty" She said smiling and taking my weed out my hand and sparking my weed as I watched her smoke my shit and she did it so effortlessly.

"You Aight" I told her chuckling.

"I be back gotta use the rest room" I told her getting up and finding my way to the bathroom once I made it I rushed to the stall and started to empty out, As I was taking my piss I pulled my phone out to call Monae the phone just kept ringing and ringing putting me to the voicemail each time, I said fuck it and decided to call one last time I was done pissing by now and out the stall and standing against the sink.

"Hey" Ruby said walking inside the bathroom. I turned my head and put my phone back into my pocket seeing her come in here.

"You can't be in here.. what you coming in here for?" I asked her looking at her a little skeptical.

"For you why else would I be in here for?" She smiled.

"Wassup?" I asked her as she walked up to me.

"You Know wassup.. I know you married and I know You wanna fuck me.. and I wanna fuck you to!" She told me straight up no bull shit! I knew I couldn't fall for this shit I didn't know this bitch!

"Oh yeah— what makes you think that bull shit" I told her.

"Mhm.. the way you looking at me and the way you grabbing on my ass... and didn't pull away" She grabbed my hand and put my hand on her bare ass since she lift her dress up.

Fuck I hate that she was right and I hated myself more because I didn't stop my self not once, I'm breaking every code right now but something came over me that I couldn't resist.

I turned her around and took her to the stall I just came out of and bent her over on the toilet.

"I know you gotta condom hand it over" I told her checking the condom out first and putting it on then rushed inside her pussy and started fucking her crazy, I basically was taking my anger out on her I didn't mean to but I couldn't control myself.

I fucked her until I came and took the condom off and flushed it so she won't try no hoe shit.

"Fuck you have some good dick.. lets do this again some time?" She asked me.

"This won't ever happen again you lost ya mind shawty" I told her and left out the bathroom I went back to the bar ordered two more shots and left out the bar into my car and just sat there thinking what type of ass hole I was I just fucked me and Monae up!

"Fuck..Fuck...Fuck..Fuck..Fuck!!" I yelled hitting the staring wheel and finally pulled off after I cooled off, I knew I couldn't go home and lay next to her after what I just did to her so I decided once I arrived home I'll just sleep in my car until I had the balls to face her.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

VOTE AND COMMENT

THOUGHTS💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 177K 78
BOOK 2 *READ 'HIS LIL BABY' FIRST*
36.3K 1.6K 16
Book 2 of Her Skin
1.8K 5 23
My own take on IT part 2