Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

forty two

4.6K 255 41
By Missnellywrites

Kori

"And the popcorn is served." Kori smiles walking over to the couch where Kapri was laying. She plops down next to him handing him the bowl.

"Where the hot sauce?" He asks looking at her.

She chuckles holding the hot sauce bottle up in her other hand, "You know I couldn't forget it." She hands it to him as he opens it pouring it on the popcorn.

They were at his house and it was only three in the afternoon and they wanted to chill because Kori had to work later on that night.

"So," Kori turns facing him sitting Indian style. "I've told you mostly everything about myself and my family. And you know, you've barely told me anything and we've been dating I guess for a few months now. I mean, I get if you don't wanna speak about your family it, it's a sensitive topic but I would love to get to know more about you and where you come from?"

"Aight, what you wanna know that you don't already know?"

"Do you have any siblings? What's your mom and dad like? Where do you see yourself in five years?" She threw out some questions.

"Uh." He cleared his throat. "I'm the only child in my family. My momma is my queen. It's funny cause she kind of reminds me of you." He said and Kori's eyes widened in surprise, "You know, beautiful, caring, annoying at times." She chuckles at the last part. "But she has a good head on her shoulders. My pops he was a good man. He died in the army when I was bout ten. But he was a great dad. Both of them are."

"I can tell," She smiles, "Because they've helped you become an amazing man."

Kapri's face wore a smirk before it turned into a smile as he looked at her. She stared into his eyes before they both leaned in.

Kapri caressed her cheek as his nose touched hers.

"Kiss me."

Kori stares into his eyes for a few seconds before he leans placing his lips on hers as they kissed passionately.

Kori could feel the butterflies forming in her stomach.

Kapri's phone started ringing and they pulled away from the heated kiss smiling looking at each other.

He grabbed his phone checking who was calling before he hit the silent button placing in on the table.

"Can I ask you something?"

"I'm listening."

"I don't mean to sound nosey or anything but are you sleeping with her?"

"Why you ask that?"

"Because I noticed that she calls and text you a lot whenever we're together. And that night at the hospital when she saw you she looked at you as if you were her highschool crush. And that'll kind of be awkward because Kacey is my sister and Montana's her brother and your best friend."

"Yea. We slept together a couple times."

"Okay." She nods placing the bowl of popcorn on the table. She looks at him before grabbing his hands holding them.

"Can you just," She continues looking at his hands. "Can you just not waste my time because I've been hurt by a man before and I just don't want that again. Cause I kind of really like you."

"Look at me."

Kori slowly holds her head up looking at him.

"I'm not gone waste your time. Aight?"

She nods.

"I wanna hear you."

"Okay." She gives him a faint smile.

"Can a nigga get a hug?"

"Of course." She says as he pulls her closer to him and she wraps her arms around his neck.

Their hug was interrupted when there was a knock at the door.

"Who the fuck." Kapri says as Kori pulls away laughing.

The knocking continues and kapri excuses himself as Kori grabs the popcorn eating some.

Kori stopped eating when she heard a voice crying.

"I think I killed him, Kapri."

Montana.

Kacey heard the door bell ring and she walked from the kitchen to the door.

"You dont hear the door Montana?" She asks and he waves her off playing the game.

"I'm gone plug all that shit out." She mumbles opening the door.

She was surprised at who was on the other end.

"Oh, hey, Jade."

"Hi." Jade sends her a warm smile.

"How you doing?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"I'm breathing so I'm great." She chuckles. "Surprised your here. What brings you by?"

"Oh. I wanted to talk to Montana about something really important."

"Oh. Well come in, his bighead ass is in the living room."

"Thanks." Jade says as she walked in.

Montana glances over at the frame he sees walking towards the couch. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion as Jade took a seat.

"Hey Montana."

"Wassup. You know Alyssa ain't here right?" He says still playing the game.

"Yes I know that." She chuckles. "Have you talked to her lately about anything? Or has she called you bout anything?"

"Nah. I tried spending some time with ha last week but she say she busy with school so I ain't trippin."

"Okay." Jade nods.

Montana chuckles before he says something. "I know you ain't come all the way over here just to ask me that. What's going on?"

Jade sighs, "Okay. Tyrone has been beating on Alyssa."

"What?" He pauses the game, taking his head phones out.

"Okay, Last week, I went over to her house to check on her and when I seen her. Her face was swollen, her eye was nearly shut and her lip was busted. I asked her to tell me who did it and she said Tyrone. She said they got into some argument and he started hitting her. And I told her to tell you and she promised me she would but she hasn't so it's only right that I tell you before something else happens to her. And it's not the first time he's done it."

"This nigga just don't learn." Montana took a deep breath. "I am going to kill this-" He tightened his fist. "Alright, I appreciate you telling me."

"Of course. I care about Alyssa and I hate seeing her like that."

"Everything gone be handled. Bet that."

Just as Jade was leaving Kacey came downstairs with a happy Kaija in her arms. She had just hit two months last week.

Once Kacey made it over to the couch by Montana Kaija started to get fussy as she held her arms out.

"Why you-" She looked seeing her baby reaching for Montana. "Okay, trader." She playfully rolled her eyes as Montana took the baby out her arms.

"Be quiet she's daddy little princess." Seeing Kaija made his spirit happier after the news he heard from Jade.

"What did Jade say?"

"You wouldn't believe this shit." He chuckles sitting Kaija in his lap.

"What?"

"That nigga Tyrone been beating on her still."

Kacey's mouth fell ajar, "Oh my god, you serious?"

"No Kacey, Jade just came over here and made some bullshit up." He shook his head.

She sucks her teeth, "Stop being an a hole. I'm not saying you should've killed him while you had the chance. But..."

"I only spared his life cause Alyssa and Mia, her ass ain't want me to end his life. Mia don't need that punk ass nigga as ha daddy."

"I don't know Mon, just don't do something you're gonna regret. You have a family."

"Don't worry. Whatever I do, there ain't gone be no regrets from me."

——

Alyssa.

"And," She says typing the last words to her essay. "Done." She smiles closing her laptop.

She holds her laptop in her hand as she gets up from the couch walking to her room. She places her laptop on her dresser before walking out. As she walks out she notices Mia's room door opened. She walks in there and shakes her head at the mess Mia left. Being the clean and organized person she was, she picked up all the toys placing them in Mia's basket. Hearing a noise she turns her head towards the door, she waits a few seconds to see if she would hear anything and didn't.

She finishes up fixing Mia's room before she walks out closing the door. As she walks down the hall, she turns into the living room. She picks up the remote and she freezes looking towards the kitchen.

"What're you doing in my house?"

"I just wanna talk to you baby." He slurred his words as she walked over to him slowly.

"A-are you drunk right now?" She asks uneasy. She was really scared in this moment because she never knew how he was going to act whenever he drunk too much.

"No." He says with a sly smirk. He notices her face and walks up to her as she backed up. She flinches when he grabs her face gently examining her face. "I'm sorry about what I did."

"Can you please just get out?" She removes his hands from her face.

"I just wanna talk, baby."

"Please Tyrone, get o..."

"I just wanna fuckin' talk!" He shouted slamming his his hand down on the counter as she jumped from his sudden outburst.

"About what?! Their is nothing you have to say that I wanna hear Tyrone." She shook her head, "Just go home." She tries to walk away but he grabs her arm pulling her back turning her around.

"Don't turn your back on me." He gritted."I said I wanna talk and you're gonna listen." He tightens his grip on her arm. "Understand?"

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she shakes her head no.

"You're hurting me." She whimpers.

Tyrone's face softened as he pulled her closer cupping her face again in his hands, "Oh, I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean too."

"Get out or im calling the police."

Alyssa whimpers when his hand reaches her hair gripping it tightly making her head fall back. She grabs his hand to loosen it. He brings his mouth to her ear, "I said, I didn't mean too."

Alyssa lifts her knee, kneeing Tyrone in his penis. He lets go out of her hair letting out a groan.

She tries to run not before he grabs her leg causing her to fall hitting her face on the floor. She groans in pain and he grabs her foot dragging her back as she turned around screaming started kicking.

He reaches down grabbing her by her hair picking her up. He shoves her roughly against the wall causing her to hit her head.

"Ah!" She cries out.

He places his hand around her throat squeezing it tightly. Alyssa's eyes widened as she pried at his hands.

"Tyrone." She says weakly as she started getting lightheaded. At this moment her life flashed before her eyes, all she was seeing was mia.

"You made me do this." He snarled, his breath smelling of alcohol.

Remembering she was next to the stove she used her right hand to reach for the empty large pot.

Getting her hand on the pot she swung forcefully hitting Tyrone in the hand of his head.

Tyrone let go of Alyssa's neck as he fell back hitting his head on the end of the counter.

Alyssa gasp as she watched him fall to the floor unconsciously.

"No." She mumbles with her eyes widening realizing what she did. "No! Tyrone." She dropped to the floor shaking him.

"Tyrone!" She cries trying to get him to move or say something.

Realizing he wasn't waking up, Alyssa got up quickly running to her bedroom as she grabbed the keys to one of Kaceys vehicles she let her borrow, before she ran outside to the car pulling off.

Alyssa was in front of his house as she contemplated if she wanted to knock or not. She was driving for a while until she pulled in front of his house. She was scared and shaken up and didn't know what to do. She had killed Tyrone...

She took a deep breath before she raised her hand knocking.

She waited a few seconds before the door pulled opened and Kapri stood there.

"I think I killed him, Kapri." She stuttered looking at him with teary eyes.

"What you talking bout? And what happen to yo face?"

"T-Tyrone. I think I killed him. I- I don't know what to do." She says as she hands started to shake.

Kapri grabbed her hand and pulled her inside as he closed the door.

He walked with Alyssa to the living room and that's when her and Kori made eye contact.

"Oh, hi Alyssa." Kori waves forcing a smile seeing something was going on with her.

"Hi." Alyssa says barely above a whisper.

"Kori, I gotta.."

"No it's fine." She stood up, "I'm gonna make my way out and you just call me later when you guys are done." She says seeing Alyssa needed him more than she did at that moment.

Kori grabs her things as she says her goodbye before she leaves his house.

"Aight, Lysa talk to me." He stood in front of her as she sat down.

"He showed up at my house." She says shaken up still," Unexpectedly, he says he wanted to talk to me and I told him to leave many times and he got mad. He put his hands on me and he started choking me but he didn't stop and I knew he wasn't. I grabbed a pot and hit him and he fell but he hit his head on the counter. He wouldn't wake up, Kapri." She sniffled.

"Okay, That should be a good thing. I don't see the problem after that." He says seriously.

She looks up at him, "That's not the point, Kapri! I just killed my child's father!"

"It don't fucking matter! He put his hands on you multiple times. You rather it be you or him?!"

"....Him." She burst into tears covering her face.

"Look, stop crying Aight? You ain't got nothing to worry about. Me and Montana will handle it for you." He assures her. "Gimme your house keys." He holds his hand out.

Alyssa goes into her pockets grabbing her keys handing it to him.

"Ima go over to the house first to see if he's dead or not. If he ain't, then he gone wish he was. If he is then you set for life."

"Gosh, Mia is gonna hate me." Alyssa stressed pulling at her hair.

"Just chill the fuck out." He glances at her."Go take a nap or something, until I get back."

"Alright." She nods standing up. "Just be careful please."

"Go get some rest..."

TO BE CONTINUED................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

64.5K 5.4K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...