𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

By blank_makes_u_crazy

{fillie au} In which a group of seniors go on a school trip. Due to an unexpected misstep, two highschool stu... More

⋆Introduction⋆
⋆One⋆
⋆Two⋆
⋆Three⋆
⋆Four⋆
⋆Five⋆
⋆Six⋆
⋆Seven⋆
⋆Eight⋆
⋆Nine⋆
⋆Ten⋆
⋆Eleven⋆
⋆Twelve⋆
⋆Thirteen⋆
⋆Fourteen⋆
⋆Fifteen⋆
⋆Sixteen⋆
⋆Seventeen⋆
⋆Eighteen⋆
⋆Nineteen⋆
⋆Twenty⋆
⋆Twenty-One⋆
⋆Twenty-Two⋆
⋆Twenty-Four⋆
⋆Twenty-Five⋆
⋆Twenty-Six⋆
⋆Twenty-Seven⋆
⋆Twenty-Eight⋆
⋆Twenty-Nine⋆
⋆Thirty⋆
⋆Thank You {a/n}⋆

⋆Twenty-Three⋆

1.9K 72 102
By blank_makes_u_crazy

"𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟"

...

Millie sits at the table, slowly sipping her water in attempts of reducing her yet to quit pounding migraine. She watches Sadie and Finn walk into the cafeteria, after an excruciatingly long twenty minutes.

She couldn't help but wonder what the two who have the least in common, have to discuss so urgently. Millie tried to distract her wandering mind by listening in to Noah and Caleb's conversation and from time to time chatting with Lilia. However,  it was no use.

She could help to peer through the door windows and out to the redhead who seemed very troubled by what she was being told.

-

Finn approaches the table with Sadie close by. Both agreeing on keeping the information shared confidential, especially to Millie.

Millie's brows furrowed as the two secretive individuals sit down at the table again, Sadie sitting next to her and Finn near Caleb, knowing Millie doesn't want him near her right now.

What the hell is going on?

"Youre back!" Noah states satirically, as he claps his hands together in the air.

Millie watches as Sadies smile grows tight, nodding in response.

"You trying to steal my girl Wolfhard?"  Caleb chuckles sarcastically.

Sadie rolls her eyes at the foolish boy and the friends at the table laugh. Well, everyone except two people.

Millie and Finn.

The two sit uncomfortably next to the chuckling pupils. Both unknowingly affected by the allegation.

As the laughing quiets down, Millie takes the chance to confront her best friend with her queries.  

"So, what was so important that you guys needed to talk about?" Millie whispers.

Sadie knows telling Millie, especially at this moment in time, is not an option. She inhales deeply, scrambling to come up with something to say.

However, she is saved from blatantly lying to her friend who can always depict her untruths, by a familiar face walking towards their table.

Ashley, her camp counsellor, stops infront of them.

"Good morning, Ashley" Lilia chirps sweetly.

Ashely nods, wearing a faux smile, Sadie seeing that she isnt in a real state of glee.

"Hello, everyone." The brunette in khaki-colored clothing starts. "Today will be a little different."

"Everyone who was in Romeos group will be with my group and me."

"Whys that?" Millie questions curiously.

Sadie holds her breath next to Millie, which she picks up.

"There was a..." Ashley starts looking down at her clipboard. "A family emergency."

Finn shakes his head to himself.

Family emergency my ass.

"He had to go home and won't be your camp counsellor, so today instead of my group water surfing, you will have a free day to do whatever you wish as long as you stay on campgrounds. This gives me and the camp to figure out how we will sort out this minor problem" She ends her speech with a similar smile on her face; however, she looks more relieved than before.

"Understood?" She pushes when not getting a reaction from the teenagers.

They all nod slowly in unison.  Most of them not knowing why this is happening, while two know exactly what and why this is happening.

"Alright then, have fun!"

-

Though Millie is confused as to why the guy she was conversing with last night is all of a sudden gone, she is happy to be in a group with Sadie and Noah for the day. Since then this means she won't need to hang out with Finn.

It's not thats she is never going to be able to forgive him for the words he shouted at her. Nevertheless, she's stubborn and needs time to be mad at him. Time to let herself digest and sharpen the memories of what had happened last night.

And since they have a free day, with endless options of activities to do, it will be easy to not think of the curly-haired boy who usually clouds her thoughts.

Finally, they conclude, wanting to swim first; even though Millie wasn't very keen on it as first, partially due to her headache, which had only lessened a small amount in the last hour. And right now, she isnt in the mood to pry Sadie about what she and Finn needed so desperately to talk about earlier. Millie simply wants to enjoy this time with her friends. And after being tired of listening to Noahs winning complaints, she was in, starting to remember how she wanted to be more rational and free at camp since that usually isnt how she chooses or is allowed to act.

Why the hell not.

-

Unlike the three best friends who were now splashing around in the fresh lake water, Finn and Caleb are wandering down the camp trials, not intrigued to start any activities.

Lilia had gone off with Gaten, saying they wanted to go canoeing. However, Finn can tell by the way Gatens's cheeks turn a rosy pink when bringing up her name, that something is going on between them. He is happy for his friend, as well as Caleb whos relationship with Sadie seems to be going great as well.

All his friends are moving on and starting new chapters in their lives. However, he's still the same old Finn Wolfhard, trying his best to navigate his way through his stressful daily life. And though he isnt isnt bitter about his friend's happiness, he just wishes he could have that as well.

Uncomplicated and fun.

"I dont know what do" Finn mumbles to his friend, however, he keeps his stare on a small rock which he kicks along with him as they walk.

"What do you mean" Caleb replies curiously.

"I-I" Finn sighs, knowing that out of respect to Millie he won't tell Caleb the entire story of what happened last night.

"Millie, I screwed it all up with her."

Caleb frowns.

"She won't talk to me."

His friend only seems further complexed by his statement, and so Finn explains, at least the part not regarding Romeo.

"I was so mad, and I just let it out on her" Finn shakes his head at himself.

Caleb sighs and raises his eyebrows, once having heard what had gone down between Finn and Millie. Caleb places his arm around his downhearted friend. "I gotta say man.."

"Youre in deep shit."

Finn exhales deeply, trying to stop the smirk growing on his face due to his friend's remark.

"I dont know what to do, Caleb" Finn starts hesitantly, returning to his saddened state.

"It is like-" Finn inhales as he thinks of what to say next. "I dont know how to function properly, knowing that I hurt her.  Im losing my mind not being able to talk to her"

Caleb smirks. "She seems to mean a lot to you."

Finn groans in response, completely disregarding his friends mocking tone, causing Caleb to snicker. "What do I do, Caleb." 

Caleb however, senses the desperation in his friend's voice. "Just talk to her, when she's ready." He starts.

"Give her some time and space if she needs it."

Finn nods in agreement as Caleb pats his back encouragingly.

"She'll come around."

Finn smiles. "Thanks, man."

He still can't fully fathom the events of last night. What had happened, yet Millie doesnt know, the last thing she remembers is his harsh words, while the thing he remembers are his oh so foolish words.

"Im fucking crazy for you."

-

Hours passed, and Millie had purposely come home late to avoid having to talk with Finn. Meanwhile, Finn had come back to the cabin to try and apologise to her once again. However, he had fallen asleep soon after due to being exhausted.

Millie is about to hop into her warm bed as she turns to the door, which is now closed between her and Finns room. Her conscience, causes her to walk over to the door, slowly opening it, revealing a peacefully sleeping Finn. His curly hair ruffled messily as his chest rises rhythmically.

She feels foolish for trying to avoid him all day, and if she's honest, she misses talking to him.

He'd been so sweet to her this entire trip; however, last night truly hurt her. Many people had spread nasty rumours about her and talked plenty of shit behind her back. However, hearing someone that she genuinely cares about talking so bitterly about her, felt like a stab in the gut. The fact is, it matters to Millie what Finn thinks of her. And even though she knows he was intoxicated, it doesn't change the fact it wounded her.

With her clouded thoughts, replacing her now appeased migraine, she moves back into her side of the room. And as she pulls the door closed, watching the tranquil image of Finn disappear, she stops, leaving the door just about three inches open. 

-

A noise awakes Finn that he quickly realises isnt his alarm. He frowns, rubbing his eyes with his knuckles whilst slowly sitting up. He opens his eyes slowly to be met with complete darkness.

The sounds become more prominent as he continues to wake.

What is that?

And soon enough, the unrecognisable sounds turn into snifflings, and Finn shoots up walking towards the sound. He pushes the door connecting to Millie's room open further, revealing a troubled girl.

The moonlight shining through the window illuminates Millie sitting on her bed, hugging her legs close to her body as she cries into her lap, trying to contain her shaky sobs.

"Millie what's wrong?"

Millie's glance shoots up towards Finn, her puffy eyes clear as day in the moonlight.

However, she just further cries at the sight of him, her breaths hastening. "I-I"

Finn is shocked by what he is seeing.  He simply can't stand there and watch her so upset. And so he can't stop himself from moving towards the bed and encompassing her in his arms.

She tenses at his forward action, however quickly relaxes and continues to sob into his chest.

"I-I" She is barely able to form syllables, let alone words between her sobs.

"I-I remember."

...

{a/n}

Hey guys!!!

Hope you enjoyed, please let me know what you thought in the comments, I love reading your guyses comments

If you enjoyed, make sure you follow me to ensure you dont miss out on any new updates or important announcements.

also, follow my new insta if you want lol <3 : blank_makes_u_crazy_

theories for the next chapter?

Have a great day and see ya in the next one ;)

xxx -m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 4K 12
Helen has always heard that love is blind, but she's starting to realise that love may not be blind after all, but rather forbidden, and in the shape...
692 95 24
Skylar,a teenage girl who has been constantly abused by her father, Lawrence since her mother's death. Now,meet Octavian your not so typical Badboy...
407K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
273K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc