๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž

Von patt_sz

"๐•š'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ"... Mehr

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
annoucement.
lvii.
lviii.
lx.

liii.

2.1K 38 4
Von patt_sz

- smut 18+

ZION

spending the night at jaci's place with everyone was great plus felix, vanessa, ryder and alysha were cool so we all got along but maddy and i decided to head home when everyone was awake.

i didn't have anything to do so i went over to maddy's place with her and my parents happened to be there anyway hanging out with maddy's parents plus elom and sofia were there too so it was whole gathering.

"you 2 are home early?"

"no we're not, it's 1 p.m."

"and you decided not to hang out with your friends before prom?"

"nah"

"alright then, jasmine with her date and her parents will be here soon"

"why now?"

"they don't have to drive around later"

"are they even gonna get along?"

"i don't know to be honest but we'll see"

andrew laughed under his breath while jennifer shrugged her shoulders and sighed, "do you want us to go when they come?" my mom asked jennifer and andrew, "no it's fine" jennifer smiled and shook her head, "oh i can't wait for jasmine to tell us how great her boyfriend is compared to me" zion said sarcastically happy.

maddy chuckled while our parents looked at us weirdly, "why would she compare?" jennifer asked raising a brow in confusion, "oh she hates zion, remember when she came over to our old house when i went to that party a few months ago? when zion and i first started talking?" maddy replied asking.

"oh yeah, so that was the zion i asked you about afterwards and you didn't answer me about it, then those things she described him as ain't true"

"i told you that you shouldn't judge a person by what jasmine told you"

"she's not a great person, she cheated on nick in the first week of their relationship"

"she was salty that he broke up with her so she told you bad things about the guys, and you told me not to be friends with them, now look: nat is dating brandon, nick is dating aubrey and zion is my boyfriend"

"plus brandon and nat are going to be parents soon"

maddy turned to me and smacked my chest, "natasha is pregnant?" jennifer blurted out, "yeah around a month now, but it's fine they have it under control" maddy explained and smiled, "they're gonna have one cute ass baby" sofia added smiling, "not as cute as ours" i said smirking.

andrew frowned his brows in surprise and looked at maddy and i, "you're having a baby too?" he asked, "no but when we do they're gonna be cute as hell" i smiled while maddy put her head into her hands before chuckling, "if maddy continues to date your ugly ass" elom mumbled under his breath.

"yeah he's stuck with me forever now, unless he messes it up"

"so it's forever"

"that's cute"

"so now it's not my girlfriend it's wife and future baby mama"

"alright slow it down caleb"

"wait if we have a baby boy can he have dreads?"

"sure"

"gonna have a mini me"

"it'll be funny if you have daughters"

"hopefully not, i just want boys"

"damn i'm gonna have mini me's"

"nah ah one is gonna have curly hair like me"

"they'll both have curly hair to begin with, then dreads"

"no, one is staying with curly hair and i hope they're both mama's boys"

"what? hell no then they're gonna be spoilt"

"excuse me?"

"ooh zion is about to mess up"

"so you're not gonna spoil them?"

"with love yeah, nothing else"

elom and sofia started laughing at us while the parents just ignored us but before we could say anything else a knocking on the door disturbed us, "that's probably jasmine and her parents" jennifer smiled at us before maddy and i turned around to open the door and in fact it was then.

jasmine's face dropped as she saw me which was funny and her date didn't look friendly either, it was only her dad and his wife so we'll see how her mom is later, "come on in" maddy smiled before they all walked in, the parents stayed with the parents and we unfortunately stayed with jasmine and her date.

"this is noah, my boyfriend"

"hey i'm maddy and this my boyfriend zion"

"sup"

well fuck this, i can already tell jasmine told him about me and probably the boys too so no way he's gonna be friendly to us.. great, "this is zion's baby brother elom and sofia.. his friend?" maddy said turning to elom and sofia, "baby? i think the fuck not" elom said offended as the 2 of them walked up to us, "you can tell that he's zion's brother" jasmine mumbled.

sofia and elom gave jasmine a weird look, "excuse me? i didn't hear you, speak up" elom said raising a brow at her, "i said you can tell that zion is your brother" she repeated herself sassily, "no shit sherlock" sofia muffled under her breath making elom, maddy and i laugh, "what?" jasmine said frowing her brows at sofia.

"i said yeah, they literally look the same"

"i was talking more attitude but yeah i guess"

"do you know zion?"

"yeah i dated his friend a few months ago"

"but do you know him?"

"as in?"

"as in have you spent time with him like a friend would?"

"no"

"then sorry to disappoint you but you don't know him"

"and how long have you know him?"

"about a month ish"

"and who are you to him?"

"i'm his brother's crush"

maddy and i started laughing while sofia smiled and elom started blushing like crazy, "how would you know that?" jasmine asked trying to be smart but it ain't working out for her, "maddy told me" sofia smiled and wrapped her arms around elom's neck while he awkwardly wrapped his arms around her waist, "maddy be telling everyone everything" jasmine mumbled and i didn't like it.

noah laughed under his breath which i also didn't like since he's a fucking guest in maddy's house plus he doesn't know her or anyone except jasmine and that's not a flex in any shape or form, "what's that suppose to mean?" maddy asked jasmine with a raised brow, "nothing bad you just spill secrets" jasmine smiled like she made anything better.

"i do not"

"then who told nick about me?"

"bitch he found out"

"don't call me that"

"but it matches you perfectly"

"then you're a whore for dating someone like zion"

i really wish jasmine was a guy so i could just beat her the fuck up but i can't so unfortunately it ain't gon happen.. however noah is a guy and his laughter isn't adding anything to this except my anger towards him, "i'm a whore? you cheated on someone" maddy argued while i hugged her from behind to calm her down.

jasmine reacted shocked like she didn't know what she did.. stupid bitch, "at least i realised who i was dating early and moved on from it" jasmine replied sassily which made no sense at all but go off i guess, "i have a loving and caring boyfriend now and you're stuck with a fuckboy with no feelings", that comment didn't even bother me but the laughter that's coming out of noah's mouth is.

elom and sofia just stood there awkwardly not wanting to be involved and that's fine because it's not their argument, "nothing to say?" jasmine scoffed at maddy which made noah laugh again and this time i ain't not saying something, "laugh again and i swear to god you and your annoying ass girlfriend will fly out this door" i smiled innocently at the both of them.

"you can't kick me out this house, it's not yours"

"but it's mine and you're really pissing me off"

"why? because i'm telling you the truth?"

"it's not even close to the truth, i bet zion is more loving and caring then your ken lookin' ass guy who probably has no idea about your rude and bratty self, you were never friends with zion so you can't judge someone off their reputation but you're a dumbass bitch whose ego is way too far up their ass to know that"

a smile automatically made its way on my lips while jasmine's and noah's faces dropped as they couldn't think of anything to say back, "damn my baby just shut y'all the fuck up" i bragged smiling before kissing maddy's cheek while she chuckled, "whatever i don't care" jasmine responded and rolled her eyes before her and noah went off to the parents.

sofia and elom started cheering making maddy laugh, "i love you so much" i mumbled to maddy with a smile as she spun around to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck, "ain't nobody insulting my baby" she stated frowing her brows cutely making me laugh before i pecked her soft lips.

elom and sofia went back to the couch so maddy and i went upstairs into her room, "not gonna lie, that was hot as fuck" i said as we entered the room before i closed the door behind us, "you think everything is hot as fuck" she chuckled and sat down on her bed while i walked over, "no, i think everything you do is hot as fuck" i smirked and hovered over her as she laid back on the bed.

"so you think you're hot as fuck?"

"how does that mean i'm hot as fuck?"

"because you said everything i do is hot as fuck and i've done you a couple times"

"then except me"

"nah baby you hot as fuck"

i chuckled and smirked before kissing down her neck while she giggled and played with my hair, "i really want to fuck you right now just saying" i mumbled against her skin because i really fucking do but it probably won't happen, "that's happening tomorrow night" she said happily, "can i at least do something? like a teaser for tomorrow?" i asked smirking which didn't get me an immediate answer.

"mmm i don't know"

"please?"

"like what?"

"just my fingers inside you"

"but we have to do it under the covers so nobody walks in and catches us"

"i could just lock the door"

"nah i don't want you making me wait"

"it's literally a second"

"i don't care"

and she says i'm impatient? okayyy, so i smashed my lips onto her and held onto her waist before moving her up higher on the bed so her head was resting on a pillow, i laid down beside her and covered half our bodies in the duvet, "i can't" i mumbled before getting off the bed and going to lock the door, she chuckled at me before i came back and slid under the covers beside her.

she wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled before i pulled her closer to me and connected our lips, a few months ago i thought having a girlfriend and only being able to fuck her was going to be boring but somehow i can't get enough of maddy, everything she does just turns me on for some reason.

i guess i just found the love of my life because i don't want to be with anyone else, maddy makes me happy and i can't imagine a life where she's not by my side, i just really hope she's the one for me.

but enough of sappy shit i've got business to take care of at this moment and that's pleasing my girlfriend because who else is going to do it? well i hope nobody else does it because she's mine, forever bitches.

i hooked her leg around my waist before breaking the makeout session to kiss her soft neck while she tangled her fingers in my hair, "you make me so happy princess" i mumbled against her skin while i rubbed the side of her thigh, "you're the reason i'm so happy" she smiled and kissed my cheek making me smile.

"why didn't i talk to you sooner? we could be married by now"

she chuckled which was cute but i'm deadass, why the fuck was i going after hoes and shit like tamara instead of trying to find love although that would of changed things, maddy and i could have never met if i wasn't going after hoes and shit like tamara so i'm lowkey thankful.

i started leaving a few small hickeys on her neck and shoulders which got me a few breathy moans from her but i wanted more and so did she, "baby can you just do it already?" she asked impatiently pouting, "what happened to that's happening tomorrow huh?" i teased and raised a brow because i fucking love bringing her attitude out, "if you're going to tease then fuck off" she stated and moved away from me.

god damn she's fine when she's mad, "baby i'm kidding" i said chuckling slightly but i wasn't, i really do love annoying her just so her feisty side can come out, "no it's fine, not like i wanted it anyway" she mumbled and turned away from me which only turned me on more.

i scooted closer to her and placed my hand on her waist, "you don't want it?" i asked smirking before kissing her shoulder softly, "not really in the mood anymore to be honest" she shrugged and snuggled under the covers, "i'll put you in the mood" i whispered into her ear seductively because she's a sucker for it.

"have fun with that"

"oh i will"

she scoffed and shook her head before rolling her eyes then closing them, i began to kiss her neck softly because what girl doesn't like neck kisses? then i slid my hand under her shirt slowly before drawing little shapes on her stomach getting a bit lower every time, when i reached the band on her sweatpants her hips started to gently buckle so i was doing something right.

my hand wondered down into her sweatpants as i started tracing around her panties which quickly got her to squirm under my touch before she started quietly whimpering, "i know you want it baby" i mumbled softly, "no i- i don't" she breathed out stuttering from the sensation down below so i continued my actions.

after a while i slipped my hand into her panties which made her take in a sharp breath, "baby just say you want it and i'll do it" i mumbled quietly under her ear, "i d-don't" she stuttered clenching her eyes shut so i started rubbing her clit gently, very gently, too gently, adding to her frustration.

"okay fuck i want it, so bad"

"that's all you had to say babygirl"

i pressed firmly on her clit and started rubbing slow circles building up speed, "oh my god" she breathed out moaning which turned me on because her moans are sexy as fuck, "does that feel good?" i smirked against her neck before lightly biting down on her sweet spot, "mhmm" she hummed with a smirk across her lips before i felt her hand on my torso.

her hand started to slide down my torso and stopped right above the band of my sweatpants, "fuck" she mumbled under her breath as her hips began buckling more meaning her orgasm was close, "i've just started and you're already close? damn i'm just too good" i bragged and slowed down my actions just to frustrate her.

"zion please go faster"

i smirked against her neck before stopping my action fully, "zi please" she begged and grabbed onto the band of my sweats so i slid my hand further down to her entrance making her breathing heavier, she turned so her back was flat on the bed before she looked up at me, "you're so beautiful" i smiled down at her before connecting our lips while she smiled into the kiss.

her hand slipped into my sweats which automatically made her smirk into her kiss before she started to massage me through my boxers, she broke the kiss and smirked at me which made me smirk, "you have to finish it now" i said with a raised brow, "make me finish and i'll make you finish too" she grinned softly.

i smirked and stared into her eyes as i moved her panties to the side before sliding my middle and ring fingers inside her causing her to gasp, "you gotta be quiet" i said with a scoff causing her to bite down on her lower lip and close her eyes with pure pleasure on her face while i pumped my fingers in her.

her hand slid into my boxers and wrapped around my dick speeding up my breathing from her simple touch, "wanna ride me?" i smirked down at her as she opened her eyes and immediately made eye contact with me, "fuck it, yeah" she said quickly before sitting up and sliding her panties and sweatpants off while i followed her lead and took my sweats and boxers off.

she straddled me and hovered above my dick while i held onto her waist before she sunk down on me which was the best feeling ever, "how the fuck are you so tight?" i questioned because it literally makes no sense, "shut up" she smirked before she started rolling her hips against me and it felt amazing.

i sat up and grabbed the covers to wrap around our waists then squeezed onto her ass, "you're breaking your own promise" i smirked at her, "zion shut the fuck up" she demanded which was hot before she started bouncing on me, "you feel so good" i groaned as i looked down to see myself disappearing into her while she moaned quietly.

she was struggling not to be as loud as she needed to be and i lowkey wish she wasn't stopping herself from just screaming because i fucking love it, she wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her face in my neck, "you're so big daddy" she moaned into my ear before i flipped us over and started thrusting into her.

her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she put her hand over her mouth, "cum for me princess" i cooed in her ear before she dug her nails into my back while her back arched off the bed and her mouth dropped open, i put my hand over her mouth and roughly thrusted into her before she let out a loud moan as she released around me.

i did a couple more sloppy thrusts before i released inside her and clenched my jaw to stop myself from making a loud noise, her chest was rising and falling like crazy from not being able to be loud while i slowly pulled out of her before falling down beside, "we are never doing it again when i have to be quiet" she mumbled staring up at the ceiling.

i chuckled and turned my head to kiss her cheek, "you're the love of my life" i said bluntly before she turned to me and smiled, "i love you" she mumbled before grabbing my face with both hands and pulling me into a kiss, after a good minute of just pure kissing we pulled away.

we changed back into our clothes before i went to unlock the door so it's not suspicious that we did something then i went back to cuddling with maddy, a minute later elom and sofia walked into the room but then stopped in the doorway, "what?" maddy asked confused, "it smells like sex in here" elom said disgusted before maddy and i started to laugh.

"you guys are fucking weird"

"elom when it happens, it happens"

elom gave us a weird look while sofia laughed at his expression and us, "anyway the guys and girls are here" elom stated, "now?" maddy questioned surprised, "yeah, it's 5 hours away from prom but y'all too busy fucking to know" elom said raising his brows.

to be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
112K 5.6K 68
"๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ." "๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž." "๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ...
86.4K 1.6K 37
[ SLOW UPDATES ] [ EDITING ] After awhile, I came to see him not only for monthly check ups.