Fighting Together (BNHA x Mal...

By alphafox270

The events of the USJ have left an impression on all of the students of class 1-A, however, when it comes to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

2.1K 69 32
By alphafox270

(3rd Person)

The final match was soon to begin, and the crowds were even more restless than ever... but can you blame them? The final match is between two favourites of the tournament, the son of number two hero Endeavor against the student who seemed to break the least amount of sweat throughout the entire tournament.

Present Mic: It's time for the final match to finally begin! Everyone get ready for what will be known as a memorable match!!! For we have our two rocking finalists!

Said finalists were making their way towards the arena, staring each other down with neutral looks, though to the crowd it looked like two destructive forces ready to tear each other apart... then again, the crowd like to hype up anything in this tournament since the participants are destined to become the next generation of heroes.

Present Mic: Alright! Let's get things started! First up, we have our first finalist! He's definitely made a name for himself without the help of his father's reputation, he's the guy who can both burn you and leave you frozen on the battlefield, the man who brings the heat and brings the freezing temperatures as well, Shoto Todoroki!!!

Of course, each time a competitor is introduced, it's a universal rule for the crowd to cheer for said person... unless the person is an absolute scumbag, or the villain. Todoroki didn't seem to be paying attention to the crowd, instead he kept his deadpan gaze on his opponent who returned the blank gaze.

Todoroki: We all know for a fact that you've been holding your power back this whole tournament, if you really want to win this fight, I suggest you stop holding back, otherwise my ice will keep you trapped in this arena.

(Y/N) held up a sign he had prepared before, knowing that Todoroki was going to say those exact words, on the sign was a sentence Todoroki went wide-eyed at seeing, (Y/N) almost smirked smugly at the boy's reaction.

(Y/N): 'It's your power'.

The very same words Midoriya had said to Todoroki before, Todoroki couldn't help but glare angrily at both the sign and the one holding said sign.

Todoroki: Why is everyone so persistent in wanting to see my fire? First my old man, then Midoriya and now you... what is this? Did my father pay both you and Midoriya?

Present Mic: And introducing Todoroki's opponent!!! You all know him well, especially thanks to that last match with the rather... unusual way of ending it, he's the boy who can end almost all his fights within at least five or six moves! He's the powerhouse of the entire tournament: (Y/N) (L/N)!!!

Another loud cheer from the crowd, but again (Y/N) didn't pay attention. Instead, he simply began lowering himself to the ground which caught everyone's attention... then when he finished lowering himself...

Present Mic: What's this? Before the match even began, we have (L/N) sitting on the ground? Is this way of saying he forfeits? Or... is he mocking Todoroki? Basically saying he doesn't need to be serious to win this fight?

Hearing that, of course Todoroki would become offended, grinding his teeth in anger and glaring at the boy who only gave a blank gaze back, the crowd were murmuring, unsure of (Y/N)'s actions.

Sofia: What's he doing?

Mark: I dunno, this is new... not once has he sat down before a fight, I don't think he's mocking Todoroki though... if he was mocking his opponent, he would do what he did in Aoyama's fight, which is warming up by bouncing on the spot, yes, it was a way of warming up, but that's also how he mocks his opponents. Treating them like a warm-up.

Present Mic: Midnight! What say you? Is (L/N) giving up already?

Midnight however was staring intensely at (Y/N), seeing how the fighting gi he was wearing did nothing to hide his chiselled chest. She licked her lips, seeing the toned body and raised her whip with a wink.

Midnight: Oh he's more than ready, in fact, the match will...

That caught almost everyone off guard, Todoroki prepared himself, the crowds got to their feet, wanting to not miss a single moment... and (Y/N) slowly closed his eyes.

Midnight: Begin!!!!

Just like all his other matches, Todoroki fired a pillar of ice towards his enemy. The ice quickly travelling towards (Y/N) who kept his sitting position, but then, he began to slowly lift his left arm and hand, placing his middle finger behind his thumb.

To everyone's surprise, the ice suddenly broke, and a blast of wind appeared, almost forcing everyone out of their seats... luckily for Todoroki, he'd already encountered such a burst of pressure and knew how to stop himself from falling out of bounds. A block of ice appeared behind Todoroki, keeping him in place while he lifted his arms to block out the rest of the air pressure.

Present Mic: Todoroki's attack was countered! I think we've seen this before, right folks!?

Instantly, Midoriya jumped to his feet, realising the pattern. Mark looked over at Midoriya, smirking as he too came to the same conclusion... Sofia grew a scowl at seeing Mark's smirk.

Mark: He's so cheeky...

Sofia: What's that supposed to mean?

Mark: Have you not realised the familiar pattern? Ice coming towards his enemy, the ice being stopped, destroyed and then a massive gust of wind blowing him back?

Sofia: Wait... that sounds like...

Her eyes went wide, shooting her attention over to Midoriya who was also surprised to see what was happening, she then turned back to (Y/N), seeing his fingers were in the very same position as Midoriya... only difference was (Y/N)'s fingers weren't broken.

Sofia: He's copying his match against Midoriya... is he trying to...

Mark: Well yeah, Todoroki's being a hypocrite, trying to bring (Y/N)'s full power out when he's only used his full power once.

Meanwhile, Todoroki was growling, instantly seeing the resemblance and immediately he knew what (Y/N) was trying to do.

Todoroki: Bastard... so you really are trying to get my fire, I won't give in! Not like with Midoriya... I can beat you with just my ice, I can! And I'll do it right now!

Using his anger, Todoroki fired another pillar of ice towards him... but again, (Y/N) flicked his fingers, causing the massive pressure of air to once again break the ice.

(With Eri)

Eri was watching the whole thing with sparkling eyes, she was amazed at seeing her big brother put out so much power despite using little force.

Eri: So strong! Big brother is the strongest!!

Mark: Hehe... I wouldn't know about that Eri...

Eri: But he is! Big Brother is so strong!! He'll win! He always wins!!

Suddenly, Eri felt an urge in her stomach, and she giggled embarrassed, and then grabbed the nearest person's hand... that person just so happened to be Midoriya who looked down at her with a confused look, but, upon seeing her embarrassed look and one hand near her lower body, he instantly got the message, standing while cringing from his wounds.

Midoriya: Eri needs the bathroom, I'll take her so you don't have to miss the match.

Mark: Sounds good Midoriya, just be careful she doesn't get lost... you know how protective (Y/N) is of her.

Midoriya: Right, see you in a second.

Eri: Bye, bye Uncle Mark.

As they left, Mark started choking upon hearing that whereas Sofia was laughing at the sentence as well as Mark's state. Midoriya led Eri down the stairs, straight into the hallways.

Eri: Mister... can we hurry? I want to see Big Brother fight again!

Midoriya: Well... I guess... that depends on how quickly you... uh...

Eri: Pee? Then I'll pee quickly!

Midoriya: Oh All Might, give me strength...

The distraught Midoriya walked down the halls, making sure Eri kept holding his hand so that she never strayed too far from him. Finally, after a few minutes they made it to their destination.

Midoriya: R-r-right... I'll uh... stay out here, and wait for you... ok?

Eri: Promise?

Midoriya: I promise...

But, Eri didn't go inside, instead, she pointed towards the ceiling. Midoriya looked, but only saw the ceiling.

Midoriya: W-what's up there, Eri?

Eri: Oh... you don't know. Ok, well, Uncle Mark told me before that when he was little, he was always alone when Big Brother wasn't around... so, he and Big Brother would do this thing where they pointed at the sky and whenever they did, Big Brother or Uncle Mark would be right there, pointing with them to show them they aren't alone anymore.

Midoriya: Really? I haven't seen them do something like that.

Eri: Well, yes, that's because they do it when they're alone mister. So, he told me if I ever feel lonely, I just need to point at the ceiling or sky and Uncle Mark or Big Brother will be there!

Midoriya: Heh... you really love (Y/N), huh?

Eri: Yes mister, he was the first to accept me, call me a friend and even make me feel safe. He's the person I want to be with forever, I want him to look after me forever like he's always done... but...

Midoriya: But...?

Eri: I... I sometimes think that, maybe I shouldn't be around him... that he would get hurt because of me...

Eri's thoughts recall the USJ incident, when (Y/N) and the rest of the holy trinity faced Karma, after all, the reason she was there was to take Eri back... he remembered how hurt all three of them got in that incident.

Midoriya: Hey... if I know (Y/N), then I know he wouldn't ever call you a burden, he would never let you leave because he knows how you need to be protected... don't worry... you'll never be a burden to him.

Eri: R-really?

Midoriya nods, and Eri grows a small smile before heading into the bathrooms... Midoriya turns on the spot, looking at the wall across from him with a small smile.

Midoriya: Man... (Y/N), this girl is really attached to you...

He smiled widely, thinking of (Y/N) and Eri as a father-daughter duo, he pulled out his phone, heading on the internet so he could watch the live stream of the match.

(With (Y/N))

Once again, another failed attempt of Todoroki as he blocked the pressure, growling as he saw (Y/N) had flicked his pillar of ice.

Present Mic: Every time Todoroki attacks, (Y/N)'s ready to counter!! Will this continue like so? Or will one of them change their strategy to gain the advantage?

The white and red-haired male shivered, feeling his quirk's negative effect on his body, but he kept as he exhaled an icy breath and grunted while using his ice again to fire towards (Y/N). This time, (Y/N) slowly stood up, hands in his gi pockets, before he swiftly opened his eyes and performed a spinning heel kick, causing the ice to shatter into pieces.

Present Mic: A bit of a change of strategy has caused this match to finally move forward! Seems, (L/N) has had enough of Todoroki's ice!!

Todoroki growled, about to raise his right hand... when suddenly (Y/N) was in his face, raising his left fist. Todoroki quickly got away, using his ice to create a wall and sliding away... but, he tripped on his own feet, falling and slamming into the cold concrete below. He struggled to his feet, breathing heavily and his body continuing to shiver uncontrollably.

Todoroki: That... that must've...

His words were cut off, the ice wall exploding and revealing (Y/N) with his left fist outstretched. Todoroki groaned mentally, wondering just what would it take to keep the male down, (Y/N) cracked his neck, staring at Todoroki with his usual blank look.

Todoroki: You... you won't make me... use my... fire...

Mark: He's getting desperate, that ice wall was weak... his body's affected too much, if he keeps this up he'll pass out from hypothermia.

Sofia: He's stubborn, I don't think he'll do it.

Mark: Well... (Y/N) will find a way, either Todoroki uses his fire, or (Y/N) knocks him unconscious.

(Y/N) ran over to Todoroki, his fist reared back as Todoroki ducked, dodging the punch and attempting to place a hand on (Y/N)'s chest, only to be surprised by the knee to his own chest, followed by the double axe handle and then a turning overhead kick that sent him skidding across the floor.

Todoroki: Damn you!

(Y/N): Use it already...

Todoroki blinked in surprise at hearing the boy's voice, looking at him with wide eyes.

(Y/N): Ooh... I've been talking a lot lately, really bad of me... but still... use your fire, I don't give a shit about your Dad, I just want to see your full potential, see what you'll be like as a hero... so stop having your daddy issues, listen to what Midoriya told you and use your whole power!

Todoroki ground his teeth, slowly shaking his head which made (Y/N) sigh before suddenly covering his eyes with his hand, then he raised his free hand showing all five fingers, Mark instantly realised what he was doing.

Mark: He's warning Todoroki, basically saying he'll use his quirk if he doesn't use his.

Sofia: He's going to kill him.

Mark: No... it's a bluff, but Todoroki doesn't know that.

Present Mic: What's this!? Is (L/N) going to use his quirk!? According to his profile, it's a quirk to do with his eyes, Eraserhead?

Eraserhead: A very deadly quirk, when he glares at anyone, the organs of that person start to rupture... he'll start bleeding from the inside.

Obviously that got a negative reaction from the crowd when hearing about his quirk, mostly comments about how could he be a hero with such a villainous quirk. (Y/N) sighed, he knew this would happen... ever since he first discovered his quirk... but, he didn't allow them to stop him as he slowly lowered his pinky finger.

Todoroki: Four seconds left? Dammit... I can't do anything to stop his quirk, and if I try to attack he'll use his quirk early... so that means... there is really one option left?

Three fingers are still raised on (Y/N)'s hand.

Todoroki: But still... I can't use it... it'll... it'll prove he's...

Two fingers left...

Todoroki: No! If I use my fire, that man... that old man he'll...

One finger...

Todoroki: But... if I want to win... if I want to become stronger... then... then...

Just as (Y/N) was about to lower his one finger, he saw his vision become brighter from under his hand, he blinked before lowering his hand to see Todoroki's whole left side of his body lit aflame, he smiled at seeing it.

Present Mic: Once again we've witnessed Todoroki's flames! Surely this would turn the match around in his advantage? If so, what will (L/N) do against such a powerful foe now? Flicks won't do it this time (L/N)!

The two ignored him, and stared each other down, (Y/N) with a smile and Todoroki with an angry glare.

Todoroki: Here, this is what you wanted, right? My flames? Well... now that you have them, you better not complain when I roast you alive...

With a flick of his wrist, Todoroki sent flames towards (Y/N) who quickly rolled to the side, dodging the flames and cracking his neck again before he ran towards Todoroki. However, just as he was in spitting distance, he had to back off courtesy of the fire wall. Then jump to the left to avoid said fire wall moving towards him. He shook his head, looking at Todoroki to see him ready to use his ice. It was the very same move he used against Midoriya, the massive chunk of ice headed for him.

However, reacting quickly, (Y/N) leapt up, landing on the ice and beginning to run towards Todoroki... however, a chunk of ice encased his feet. Then he saw another chunk of ice heading towards him, growling slightly, (Y/N) punched the incoming ice with his right and punched the ice below him with his left. He let out a sigh, feeling the chill before running towards Todoroki again, Todoroki used his wall of fire, but (Y/N) shot off the ground, destroying the ground beneath him and leaping over the fire.

Todoroki gasped, looking up to see (Y/N) heading for him, quickly he raised both hands, using both fire and ice. (Y/N) responded by crossing his arms over his head, diving head-first into the attack and smashing through the ice, trails of flames were on his arms and face as he looked down at Todoroki, landing in front of him and going for a punch. Todoroki dodged it, grabbing the boy's arm in an attempt to freeze it but found his head being slammed by another, (Y/N)'s headbutt is nasty, especially when he starts to glare. Luckily, Todoroki wasn't getting that treatment.

As he stumbled back from the pain, Todoroki found his arms being grasped, and then a knee to his chin almost shattered his jaw, Todoroki groaned in pain but raised his right hand, causing the ice to appear and surround (Y/N)'s arm, he had no choice but to release Todoroki and punch the ice again to free himself. Suddenly, Todoroki's left body's flames exploded, along with a massive glacier appearing on his right.

Todoroki: Finishing this would be recommended, (L/N) (Y/N)...

(Y/N) nodded, closing his eyes with a sigh before snapping them open as he felt his anger growing, his second quirk activating again as he felt the pain of his muscles tearing him apart. Todoroki raised his hands, a massive wall of fire and ice heading straight for (Y/N) who reared his fists back with teeth grinding. Everyone watched as (Y/N) ran straight towards Todoroki's attack, colliding his fists with the ice and fire... causing everything to explode.

It was as intense as when Todoroki and Midoriya collided, the crowds this time however were prepared, they raised their arms, grabbed their seats... anything to keep them from flying away...

Mineta: Not again!!!

And of course, the little midget was being held by Shoji who was once again keeping the student from flying away.

Mark: Man... who'd have thought Todoroki would use so much power!?

Sofia: It's against (Y/N), would do you expect? But... that really was powerful...

As the two talked, the pressure died down, becoming a small breeze... as everyone went to look over the balcony, Midoriya came running up to the stands, looking panicked which caught Mark and Sofia's attention.

The clouds of smoke dissipated almost instantly, revealing the sight of (Y/N) and Todoroki standing across from each other... both their uniforms blown to pieces ar the top, Todoroki panted, having one hand out, possibly to try and block the attack... (Y/N) had his fist lodged in the male's chest, a serious look on his face as he panted through his nose... suddenly, Todoroki spat out blood, falling back and landing harshly on the floor.

Present Mic: W-w-well... it seems... we have our winner...

Midnight was about to declare the winner, when everyone was taken by surprise to see Mark jump from the stands, running straight for (Y/N) with a look of concern on his face, (Y/N) instantly looked up at him with a confused look.

Mark: (Y/N), it's... it's Eri... she's gone...

To be continued...

(A/N): Welp... that just happened... getting close to the end of the book now, and yes, I know I'm ending the book early, but that doesn't mean I need to stick closely to the story... this if fan fiction after all. Anyways, thank you guys and gals so much for the continued support and as always: eat one or more brownies every day!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 231 17
From baggy pants, oversized hoodies, a short wig, large prescription glasses -all is used with the intention of hiding her femininity. Y/n is a freel...
22K 633 22
y/n is a quirkless 21year old trying to push past her past. y/n hasn't been in town long but dabi has been there for her from the start, even sho...
12K 214 22
Part 1: Y/n lived with her big sister most of her life. With her parents being gone most of the time and Y/n's already troubling villain-like quirk...
657 3 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...