My Fallen Meteor

By Treaka_

Son Chaeyoung knows that God gifted him with one of the most handsome faces in the world-and everybody would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Chapter 2

1.1K 53 6
By Treaka_

Chaeyoung was still in shock and confused when he entered their mansion. What happened earlier was crazy! He knows that God gifted him with one of the most handsome face in the world—and everybody would agree to that once they see his gorgeously charming face—he's really thankful for that. But right now he didn't know if he'll be thankful for it as it is the sole reason why he ended up being kidnapped by a super-rich slash Sadako cosplayer, slash fashionistas nightmare, slash creepy looking girl just to get his attention! Not to mention, she even offered him money just to date her! 'Oh, God! Someone, please help me!'

"Chaengie said he will be home tonight." He heard his mom said. He can imagine his mom pouting while saying that.

"It's already late. He's probably in his condo by now." His father stated as they still haven't noticed his presence near the couch where they are sitting and cuddling.

"He promise to have dinner with us tonight. I'm worried—"

"Let him be. Our boy is old enough now, stop babying him." His dad said leaning a kiss to her mother. "Come on, let's just go to bed now and maybe you could just baby me instead."

Chaeyoung wrinkled his nose to his dad indecent suggestion. "Mom! Dad!" He calls their attention before the two begin to make out.

"Oh, Chaeyoung you're here." His dad said. The two immediately distance themselves from each other looking like a teenage couple who just got caught kissing in school.

"Oh baby, where have you been?" His mom asked.

'I got kidnapped!' He wanted to answer, instead, he just let out a deep sigh then he lazily slouch on the other couch. "I just finished a project in my condo... and I forgot about the dinner."

His dad nodded and crossed his arms while staring at him. "You made your mom worried. You didn't even gave us a call."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that."

"By the way, I would really like to have a talk with you about what I heard from ms. Park. But lucky you, me and your mom need to sleep now..." His dad took a glance at his wife for a moment as a mischievous smile appeared on his lips before shifting back his attention to his son. "...So tomorrow will be the day, okay?"

He nodded and pouted.

"Come on, hon," Jeongyeon called his wife as he got up and went upstairs.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to your dad about it," Nayeon stated and kissed her son on the cheek though he tried to avoid it. She smiled looking at her son and was about to follow her husband when Chaeyoung called her attention.

"Wait, mom!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you know who Myoui Mina is?"

"Myoui Mina? Of course!" She answered. "She's the new student from Japan, the Myoui's one and only heiress."

"Heiress?"

"Yeah, her family actually owns the largest corporation in Asia and actually they own the largest share in our university."

So his guess was right! 'She's  just a really rich spoiled brat trying to get what she want!' "By the way, mom. By any chance... Have you already talked to her?"

Nayeon smiled as if remembering something nice. "Yeah, we kinda had a little chitchat."

'Oh, she didn't!" Little chitchat, which also means 'I'll tell you everything about my life!' to his mom.

He pressed his lips together and let out a deep sigh through his nostrils. Now he know how that girl get that embarrassing photos of him!

"Mom, can you just please stop sharing my embarrassing past to everyone!" He whined.

Her mom pouted and gave him a hug. "Omo, look at you getting embarrassed and all. Your dad was right, you really are a grown-up now." She said as she can't help herself but to pinch his baby butt like cheeks.

"Mom, stop it!" He said trying to move his face away from her mom's hand.

"Hon!" Finally, she stops when she heard her husband call.

Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Your dad is really impatient." She tapped his sons's shoulder before rushing upstairs following her husband. "I'm coming!"

He sighed in relief and slouched back on the couch. 'Finally!'

-

After Chaeyoung finished his last class for the afternoon he immediately went out of the building and ran sneakily towards his car on the parking lot.

He smiled as he looks around. He was getting his key from his pocket before a two familiar goons suddenly appeared beside him just as he's about to open the door of his car.

"Oh, hi." He greeted giving them his most charming smile.

"You might be forgetting something?" The other guy said crossing his arms together.

His well-known charming smile slowly turned into an awkward nervous one. Chaeyoung simply stepped back and tried to run from the two but before he could he found himself being dragged inside the backseat of the familiar luxurious car.

"You're five minutes late." Said the girl beside him.

He pouted as he tried to distance himself from the creepy girl. "W-Where are we going?"

Mina shrugged. "Where do couples usually go for a date?"

"You never been on a date before?"

She shook her head with her usual straight face.

'Of course! She had never dated anyone! Why am I even asking?' "Okay, I understand." Chaeyoung nodded and stares at her for a moment before he suddenly leaned towards Mina and whispered. "Are you planning to bring your bodyguards on our first date?" He said and took a  glance at the two goons who are busy focusing on the road.

"Yeah. Why, is there a problem with that?"

"Uhm yeah. What are you a fifth grader?"

"Do couples usually go on a date alone together?"

"Of course!" He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, I remembered. I read some romantic books and watch some movies. You're right, they usually go alone together."Mina nodded looking convinced before calling the attention of her two bodyguards. "Jackson, stop the car in the near street. Chaeyoung and I will get off from there."

"Are we just going to take a walk and—"

"No. It will be just me and Chaeyoung."

"But, milady—"

"I can take care of myself. So please, don't bother following us."

"But—"

"I don't wanna repeat myself."

The two can only sigh in defeat. "As you say, milady."

As the two goons finally gave up they immediately took a glance at Chaeyoung on the rearview mirror giving him a death glare. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, was just simply bitting his inner cheeks while appreciating the view outside the window, acting as if he wasn't aware of what's happening around him.

-

Chaeyoung decided to bring the girl to one of the most famous dating places in South Korea--the Han river.

As Chaeyoung finished placing a blanket on the grass he adjusted his sunglasses and bull cap that he bought on their way to the river. He needs to be careful, he didn't want his image ruined if ever his fans—or anyone who knew him saw him dating this girl sitting beside him.

"The sky is so clear today, the stars are all visible..." Mina stated as she was looking up at the night sky. "It's perfect for the meteor shower that will appear this night."

"So, there will be a meteor shower tonight?" Chaeyoung asked while he was busy checking himself on his phone.

Mina nodded while still watching the starry sky. "Why do people in movies and romantic books love seeing those meteors when they only bring nothing but distraction once it reaches the earth's surface?"

"Simply because they give hope to people." Chaeyoung simply answered and took a glance at the starry sky.

Mina shifted her eyes to Chaeyoung.

He meets her gaze and smiles with his dimple naturally showing off. "You know what, there was once a legend, that if a couple wishes from the same meteor shower at the same time... their wishes will come true."

"Is it real? Can it really grant wishes?" Mina asks him showing full interest to what he just said.

He shrugged. "You wanna try it?"

She immediately nodded.

"Okay then." He suddenly stood up and picked up his stuffs.

"Wait, where are you going?" She asked as she was looking up to him.

Chaeyoung leaned towards her while he was holding his knees. "The legend says, for wishes to come true, the couple needed to be in a different location as they wish on the same shooting stars at the same time."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, of course!"

She slowly nodded. "Okay, I get it."

"So, I'll just pick you up after I finished wishing on the meteors." He said trying to hide a mischievous smile wanting to form on his lips.

"Okay, I'll wait for you then." She said and shifted her attention back to the starry sky.

"Good. I'm leaving then. Bye!" He said immediately leaving the girl with that smile finally visible on his lips.

-

Chaeyoung was on his dreamland when a vigorous knock on his door woke him up. 'What the hell?' He search for his phone to see that it's only past midnight. He quickly scanned his notifications and see some usual missed calls and messages from unknown numbers—who's just probably his fans.

"Son Chaeyoung!"

He frowned in confusion as he heard his father knocking on his door. "Coming!" He opened his door to see his mom and dad looking anxious. "What's happening?"

Chaeyoung was startled when Jeongyeon suddenly pulled off the beauty face mask that he was wearing.  "Chaeyoung, what did you do?!"

"Wait. What do you mean, dad?" He massage his nape. He's really clueless to what's happening right now.

"One of the Myoui's bodyguards has called your mom!"

"They're looking for the Myoui's daughter, they said that you were with the girl this night, Chae." His mom added.

His eyes widened 'Oh f*ck!'

"They said they've been trying to contact you but they can't reach you so they called your mom— hey! Where are you going?!"

Chaeyoung immediately went back to his room, quickly look for his car key and wore his thick night robe.

"To all the people why do you have to messed up with the Myoui's daughter?" His mom asked while trying to follow him.

"I..." He stopped and look at his mom's obvious worried face before he continues. "...I can't explain it right now. I-I have to go!" He just said and immediately rushed to the parking lot without giving his parents an explanation.

Chaeyoung was panting heavily as he reached near the spot where he left Mina. He sighed in relief and frustratingly brushed his hair with his hand as he finally see the girl.

"Mina!" What if something bad happened to her? He's at fault in this situation and he won't be able to take it if he'll saw the newspaper tomorrow saying: Girl in a black dress froze to death because of her undying love for Son Chaeyoung.

The girl looks at him in surprise. "You came!"

"What the hell are you doing?" He said in frustration as he walks towards her. God, this girl made him so worried!

"I made a wish as you said."

"You believe that?" He said and took off his robe and covered it to the girl's body. It's freaking cold!

"The legend was real. You came. It did come true!"

'Aish! This girl is making me feel guilty!' He sighed and look at her pale hands. He grabbed her hands and rubbed it against his. "You're making me feel bad, you know."

"What do you mean?" Mina looked at him in confusion.

He rolled his eyes and blew his warm breath to their hands before he respond. "Are you crazy? Is your life really that boring that you got to do it this far?"

Mina's expression suddenly changed. "Yeah, I guess my life is really boring."  A faint smile formed on her lips. "I've been sheltered all my life, I never really get to live an exciting life like yours."

Through the girl's thick eyeglasses Chaeyoung intently stares at her. He sighed in exaggeration and brushed his hair. 'Aish!I think I'm gonna regret this!. "Okay, fine! I'll date you just for two months, no more than that."

"Yeah, that's what the contract state," Mina said in confusion. "Why do you keep repeating that?"

He rubbed his neck in frustration. "Just.. just, let's go. I'll take you home."

-

"Are you kidding me?" Chaeyoung stated as he looks at the girl beside him. "You live next to my condo?"

Mina nodded. "I just actually bought this yesterday. I think it will be more convenient as it was just near the university and plus we can easily see each other without others knowing it."

He just stares at her. 'Her stalking level is really unbelievable!'

He was about to ask her further questions when he saw her bodyguards got off from the elevator.

His eyes widened. 'Oh f*ck!'

"You!" They shouted as they finally noticed him. The two glared at him and gritted their teeth all ready to strangle his neck.

"I-I think I should go now." He said in panic and quickly run for his life.

"You scumbag! Come back here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 3.1K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...
263K 9.5K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...
29.9K 876 28
"Ill come back for you, I promise" What happens when one of the best mercenaries in the world, meets a member of a girl group and falls inlove with h...
179K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...