* FALLING *

由 Cl0udMusic

{ Oikawa Tooru Fanfic} ** In which their destinies crossed path in the most illogical and magical way that th... 更多

>> Chapter 1 <<
>> Chapter 2 <<
>> Chapter 3 <<
>> Chapter 4 <<
>> Chapter 5 <<
>> Chapter 6 <<
>> Chapter 7 <<
>> Chapter 8 <<
>> Chapter 9 <<
>> Chapter 10 <<
>> Chapter 11 <<
>> Chapter 12 <<
>> Visuals <<
>> Chapter 13 <<
>> Chapter 14 <<
>> Chapter 15 <<
Short break
>> Chapter 16 <<
>> Chapter 17 <<
>> Chapter 18 <<
>> Chapter 19 <<
>> Chapter 20 <<
>> Chapter 21 <<
>> Chapter 22 <<
>> Chapter 23 <<
>> Chapter 24 <<
>> Chapter 25<<
>> Chapter 26 <<
>> Chapter 27 <<
>> Chapter 28 <<
>> Chapter 29 <<
>> Chapter 30 <<
>> Chapter 31<<
>> Chapter 32 <<
>> Chapter 33 <<
>> Chapter 34 <<
>> Chapter 35 <<
>> Chapter 36 <<
>> Chapter 37 <<
>> Chapter 38 <<
>> Chapter 39 <<
>> Chapter 40 <<
>> Chapter 41 <<
>> Chapter 42 <<
>> Chapter 43<<

>> Chapter 44 <<

4.6K 264 89
由 Cl0udMusic

I feel so proud and sad right now.

**

Oikawa Tooru glanced at the endless blue tranquil sky of their dreamscape.

Wait, something is wrong with that sentence. Let's redo that.

Oikawa Tooru, now called Furuya Tooru, glanced at the endless blue tranquil sky of their dreamscape and he sighed in content of everything that he had in his life.

College took some time to finish and brought even more stress to his life along with him juggling volleyball with it but the end results were worth it.

His relationship with Furuya Naoya started with a very illogical phenomenon of their dreams being linked to one another and blossomed to them developing feelings despite both being men and being straight.

It honestly made Tooru's pride hurt to see a guy much more handsome than him invading his dream but his petty jealousy of the other's looks disappeared when the two of them began to interact and Tooru found himself unable to hold back any secret or hold any malicious thoughts towards the slightly sadistic and all for amusement blonde haired male.

When they lived together in their apartment during college, there were times when both would just immerse themselves in their chosen courses or just let go of everything and take a break from being stressed with school and just chill and watch some movies.

Arguments and shouting weren't avoidable and the two were very stubborn people but at the end of the day, one would always be willing to let go of their pride and just apologize to the other sincerely. It wasn't in their nature to hold a grudge against their beloved and Naoya apologizing to Tooru always made his heart tremble in delight from the sweets he made and the loving words spoken.

Birds flew, some looking like aliens due to Tooru's wild imagination and fascination towards them, and Tooru laughed as one of the smaller bird plopped itself on a larger one and almost causing it to dive down from the sudden imbalance.

Soft lips were pressed on his forehead, his view obstructed by blonde strands of hair and Tooru hummed at the sensation of his husband raking his fingers on his hair and occasionally scratching his scalp.

Pink coated his cheeks as his husband's hand began to touch places he shouldn't be touching, and Tooru wiggled out of his lap and plopped himself on the ground beside the smirking male.

"You did that on purpose," Tooru grumbled, sitting up and grasping some grass, pulling them out of the ground and throwing to Naoya's face.

Just in time, Naoya shielded himself from being attacked by his wife and rolled a bit further from him, a smug smile on his face that sent Tooru grumbling again about how unfair his husband still managed to look great even though there's grass on his hair.

"Wife, come here. There's some bunnies!" Naoya beckoned for Tooru who was used to being called wife by his husband. He quite liked the term despite being a male himself and he knew, bed or no bed, he was definitely the bottom in this relationship. It wasn't often that he got to too Naoya since the other is a monster when they do it.

Going to where Naoya is, Tooru kneeled down and indeed saw some young bunnies huddled together, their eyes watching vigilantly to the two giants that came to them.

A genuine smile tugged on Tooru's face, his hand slowly being offered to pat them and seeing as they didn't flinch or back away, he proceeded to calmly stroke them. The others must've been jealous of the one being patted and they flocked to him to be offered the same service as well. Laughter bubbled out of Tooru as he gave them what they wanted.

Naoya just watched at the side as his wife enjoyed being in their dreamscape. It wasn't the one where they first met but the field of lavenders being a home to different alien mixed animals was good enough for them to spend time uninterrupted by humans from reality.

As of the moment, Tooru looked like Snow White minus the gender, complexion and hair colour, as he was now flocked by different types of alien animals who wanted to get his attention. There were some bunnies who wanted peace and went to the only silent and still human slightly behind the one being gathered around at and Naoya allowed them to cuddled in his being for safety.

"I am really glad I met you, Naoya."

A blush rose to Naoya's cheeks at the sudden words of his wife, surprised at him saying it first since it was him who usually does it.

"I'm really glad we have this space for the two of us to spend alone together,"  Tooru sent him an angelic smile that showed just how grateful he was and though Naoya wasn't the one who made this space or this illogical phenomenon happen, he was glad that it did.

"Remember how you often trailed behind me when I strolled around that garden?"

Tooru blushed and avoided looking at the teasing smile that Naoya had as he began to reminisce their first meeting.

"I thought you were an alien but then....you were actually a handsome man..." The last sentence was spoken in a whisper, however, Naoya heard it and he willed his mind to show their first meeting and the following meetings they had.

Tooru rushed to cover his eyes when they got to the part of Naoya shoving him between a tree and his body and kissing him, their first kiss in their dreamscape and Naoya pried his hands away, making him watch the scene while Naoya just gazed at his reaction with amusement.

It was very amusing to watch Tooru turn to different shades of red and began to sputter whenever he saw his past self being teased or consoled by Naoya.

The part that moved Tooru the most was when Naoya showed him his memory of when their first dreamscape shattered and made Naoya panic while he was on his way to surprise Tooru who was playing against Shiratorizawa at the Interhigh.

Naoya had ran to find him, even leaving his father without a goodbye as he rushed to the stadium. When he saw Naoya bumping into his ex-girlfriend, Tooru sneaked a glance at Naoya and he was relieved to see the frown on his face and he definitely noticed how Naoya fast forwarded his memory to when he got to him and helped him out of his attack.

He saw how determined and patient Naoya was when he was taking care of him after the Interhigh. He saw how Naoya would think of him and how he stayed loyal.

Tooru didn't know just what he did to deserve this man. Tears pricked his eyes and he covered his face with his hands, sobs escaping his lips and Naoya worriedly crowded to him.

"Love? Why are you crying? Did I go too far with the memories?"

Naoya didn't know what he did wrong for Tooru to suddenly cry. He just wanted to show him just how much he loved him through his memories, he didn't think that Tooru would cry.

"I don't think I deserve you, Naoya. You're too good and too much for me..." Tooru cried out, being pulled to Naoya's embrace as the other didn't stop him from crying and just traced circles on his back.

"Why must you say that first? I don't think I deserve you, Tooru. I'm the one who feels inferior to you. You play and love volleyball as much as you love your family, work and self. You devote so much to many things and your heart is always there when you do them."

Tooru stared in disbelief when Naoya opened up. This was the first time that Naoya told him of his inferiority and Tooru was actually very surprised.

"You don't know how valuable and precious you are, love. Before meeting you, I've only viewed the world as monotone, like a blank canvass in front of me that hasn't been painted yet. I've been fooling myself to watch the world and gain even a tiny amount of fun and color in it. You were the paint, the color that I've been dying to have. There are times when I just wonder if I ever deserve such colour but looking at you always erases that."

Tooru grew silent as he understood Naoya's words. He was told of Naoya's childhood and he noticed how different Naoya is now compared to when they first met.

"Moreover, I'm only good to you. To our family. I have no need for anybody else. I love you, Tooru."

"You sounded so cheesy,"

Naoya chuckled and flicked his forehead, "I'm pouring myself out to you and you say I'm cheesy? Cut me some slack," he pressed a kiss to Tooru's lips.

"I think I'm being woken up," Tooru spoke when his vision became static and Naoya wiped the tears from his eyes, knowing just who would wake his wife up before him.

"Give Cyprien a kiss from Daddy, yeah?"

When Tooru opened his eyes, he was faced with the sleepy face of their five years old son dressed in a dinosaur onesie and holding a yellow plushed dinosaur.

"Papa, can I sleep with you and Daddy?" Teizo Cyprien Furuya, the couples adopted child, glanced hopefully at his papa.

He had his own room, just across the parents' own room but he didn't want to sleep on his own. It was passed midnight, slowly approaching dawn when he was woken up from his sleep and he couldn't go back. He tossed and turned around his bed but he still couldn't sleep.

Being a child, he hopped down and went to his parents room. The bed was slightly taller for him to reach and climb over. He stood on his toes to see his parents sleeping soundly but he gasped when tears fell down his Papa's eyes. He struggled to touch his Papa's face, tappping him and woke him up.

Tooru cooed at his cute and sleepy appearance, extending his arms to lift the child up and sat him on his lap. Tooru unhooked Naoya's arm on his waist, pressing him away to make space for the little bun to lie on.

Settling the child between them, Tooru pressed two kisses on each of his cheeks, "The other two are from Daddy. He told papa to give little Teizo a kiss before papa had to leave him for a bit."

Ah, yes. The name.

Having two first names was something the couple decided for the child to have.

When Teizo was adopted, Tooru had asked the matron of the orphanage for the two years old child's name to which they found out that doesn't have one. It took the couple some time to decide which one his name should be and they compromised to him having both of the names they selected. This, leading the child to have the name Teizo Cyprien Furuya.

Teizo had been the name Tooru decided on while Cyprien came from Naoya's side of the family, a name that he knew his mother would name should he have had a baby brother. It sounded good for Naoya and so, he used it. Tooru usually calls him by his Japanese name while Naoya calls him by his French one.

Teizo giggled, burrowing himself to Tooru's embrace. A movement was detected from behind the little bun and Naoya opened his eyes a little, shifting to wrap his arm on the two while kissing Teizo's ashblonde outward spiked hair.

Naoya went back to sleep first while Tooru waited for their son to fall asleep by singing him made up songs for children.

Soon, their son's steel blue eyes closed and his breathing softened made Tooru smiled and snuggles even more to their family of three.

He was glad he had met Naoya. Glad that he fell in love with him and that the two stayed together for a long time. He was glad that he'd met Teizo, their little angel.

He was happy he had fallen for the right guy to have this right family.

Oikawa Tooru was content with the life he lived.

He welcomed sleeps calling and entered their dreamscape again. His lips curled to a smile as he saw his husband carry a small child in his arms.

"Seems like little Cyprien found his way here."

"Now the family's complete, Naoya."

"Our family's complete, love."

**

{End of Chapter}

*****

That's a wrap!!!

Thank you for sticking around with this book!

I'm really happy and glad that you guys were with me throughout this journey.

🎉🎉🎉 FALLING 🎉🎉🎉 has ended! And everything I've written and thought of so far is all due to the motivation you guys gave me. I'm really thankful.

Thank you for everything!!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

595K 17.7K 29
Oikawa Tooru, the most popular guy in school, meets with, You, well, what can we say? Oikawa suddenly asks You out on a date and you soon were dating...
220K 7.7K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
138K 4.2K 16
UNDER EDITING (If early chapters seem better written than master chapters, that's why. I will put a notice on the chapter when it has been edited :))...
130K 6.4K 10
oikawa tooru isn't the best. but he wants to be. he wants to be untouchable. he wants to be the epitome of perfection. he wants to be golden. and...