FORBIDDEN LOVE || Jeon Jungko...

Von abiekyeopta

They accidentally fell inlove with each other. BTS Jeon Jungkook and SIXDREAMS Kim Jiyeon's forbidden love ca... Mehr

PROLOUGE
1: She Met Him
2: Chase Your Dream
3: Audition Day pt. 1
4: Audition Day pt. 2
5: Acquaintance
6: Filming Day
SIXDREAMS PROFILE
7: Stars
8: Concert
9: London Date
10: Idol Room
11: Dance Practice
12: Do I Like Her?
13: Fall For Me
14: Are They Dating?
15: Hawaii Trip
16: Hawaii Date
17: A Date Night in Honolulu
18: New Friend
19: Jealousy Makes Sense?
20: Failure. Mistake. Nothing.
21: Lean On My Shoulder
22: 5 Days With You
23: Sunrise and Sunset
24: You're Mine
25: Say Yes
26: MAMA
27: In Danger
28: Sweetness That We Paint
29: Found You
30: We Have Each Other
32: Love, Exists
33: Euphoria
34: Special Chapter
35: No, Not Yet. Please
36: Article and Petition
37: Wish: Goodbye
38: Letting You Go

31: I Won't Let You Go

1.8K 59 11
Von abiekyeopta

"Eonnie, aren't you really going to tell him?" Hyera asks as she held my hand, looking at me with full of worries.

"I don't think if I could say that to him, it will just bother him though. He should pay attention on his career instead of me" I mumbled with a deep sigh.

We're currently at the park with chocolate coffees again in our hands. We were waiting for Jaehyun to come over since the two will have their date. She insists me to accompany her until her boyfriend comes.

If i'm not really a good leader, I would probably let her go out alone this night and be caught by the police for not following the curfew rules.

"Jaehyun will be here in a minute" she excitedly said as she wandered around her eyes. Finally her Jaehyun came with bouquet of flowers behind him.

"Hello, noona" he greeted which made me give him a glare.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't call me noona" I muttered while covering my ears.

They both let out a laugh. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I watched as he handed her the flowers. They were so sweet to each other, 97 liners are really such a boyfriend material.

What do you expect? Jungkook was born on 1997.

"Aigoo stop being so sweet in front of me. Just go away shoo!" I pushed them away with full force.

"Eonnie-yah! I don't act like that whenever Jungkook and you do some cringy things. Eww" she mumbles sarcastically.

I playfully slapped her arm. "Go away," I shooed them away. "Take care of her Jaehyun" I said as they bid their goodbye to me.

I made my way to go home when suddenly a pick-up car stops in front of me. The window slid down revealing the man I adore the most.

"Hyera called me to accompany you" he muttered. I hopped inside as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Why didn't you called the whole day? I was so worried about you, you aren't picking up my calls. Are you o--" I shushed him by placing my fingertips in his lips.

"I am okay. I just don't want to hold my phone so I turned it off. It's not with me though" I said as I tap the empty pockets of my sweatpants.

"What if you were lost and I can't track you? What if a sasaeng attacks you and your phone was not with you to call me? What if you suddenly fainted without me by your side? Can you please atleast tell me where you're going so I can accompany you. If it's not because of Hyera, I won't really know where you are" he trailed off.

"I'm so sorry" I lowered my head down. I can't even look at his gazes to me. His hands made its way to my chin as he made me look at him.

"I'm not mad, Jiyeon. I'm just worried" he softly said.

Don't be like that Jeon Jungkook, I just feel so guilty even more.

"Sorry, I can't open my phone right now. Someone got my number and called me several times, I thought it was just a family member but it wasn't. It was a sasaeng who already called the other members and now i'm his target" I said, my hands are now shaking in fear.

He held my hand to stop it from shaking. His free hand made its way on his phone as he called someone.

"Hello, SIXDREAMS' managing team. Please look out for all the members. A sasaeng called all of them several times already, please track the number and report it to the officials" he trailed off and ended up the call as he stared at me.

"Those annoying calls will end soon. Don't worry, okay? Now let's just enjoy the night" he said and he started driving until we reached the Hannam-dong Village.

A/N: Please play the media as a background music!❤

We hopped out of the car at the same time and we jumped at the back. There was a small picnic basket at the side and Jungkook opened it for me.

"Ta-da!" He exclaimed as he lift up two banana milks in the air with a big smile. I chuckled at his actions, I unconciously pinched his cheeks.

"I've got such a cutie boy!" I mumbled while looking at him, his lips formed a smile and his eyes are now sparkling.

He let out all the foods inside the basket and putting it on the foldable small table. He gave me the other blanket to sit on which I gladly took.

It's weird to have a picnic at night but who cares, as long as you're with your love, even if others will call you weird, the most important is the joy and happiness you're both enjoying now.

He feed me with the foods from the lunchbox he made for me, we enjoyed the time we're both spending for each other.

"How come you came up to have a picnic at your pick-up at the middle of the night?" I asks as I munch the tteokbeokki.

"Is it weird?" He asks but I shook my head. "Actually, I want to have a picinc with you at the park at morning or afternoon but ofcourse, your condition is my priority so I came up to do it at night" he added while rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Thank you, really" I muttered while taking a sip of my banana milk. "Thank you for choosing me over the things you want to do with me" I added.

"Ofcourse, that's a boyfriend role. To take care of her girl" he proudly said. He gave me his most genuine smile as he hold my hand and placing it on his chest.

"Do you know what my heart says right now?" He suddenly asked so I raised both of my eyebrows at him.

"How can I know it, I don't hear it either" I muttered. I can't hear his heartbeat but I can feel its beat on my hand.

"It says your name,"

"What I said might be cliché already but believe me, it came from my heart" he mumbles while caressing my hand.

"I know Jungkook, I know" I chuckled. He kissed my hand while staring at me deeply as if his eyes will shot me with so many hearts.

"I love you, I really do" he muttered as he set aside the tupperwares and foods we just finished eating. Then he went closer to me as he gave me the warmest hug.

I hugged him back while I rest my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes for a while then I spoke,

"I love you, Jungkook. And I know you know that" I mumbled while I caress his back. He tighten the hug as if he don't want me to let go.

"Will you just stick with me, forever?" he asked but I hate the fact that I am now hesitating to answer him. He free himself from the hug and he looked at me in worries.

"Why, don't you want it?" his voice shows the sadness, so his face.

"If only I can, Jungkook. I will," I muttered.

"What do you mean?" he looked at me with full of curiosity and I suddenly feel guilty. I shouldn't have just said it.

But I don't want him also to hope for nothing.

"I'm just scared, we don't know what will happen. I'm scared that someday I might leave you or vice versa" I lowered my head again.

"There you go again. Will you just stop worrying about the things that won't happen, and will not happen?" He asked cupping my cheeks.

I nodded my head but still that topic won't get rid off of my mind, and I hate myself for always being like this.

"We should be happy right now. Let's just enjoy the remaining days we have before we get busier than we are" he said while he grabbed something behind him.

A/N: Please play Tonight by BTS Jin!♥

It was a 30" x 40" canvas, different sizes of paint brush and a bunch of acrylic paints.

My eyes lit up of what I just saw, it's been so long since I last painted.

He adjusted the canvas' stand and then he lit up the car's light. I was left in amazements as everything I see seems so pretty.

"Will you paint with me?" He asked as he handed me the paint brush. I grabbed it from him as I nodded with a smile.

"What do you want to paint?" I asked while I look at him.

"Let's paint our own universe" he mumbled. He sat beside me then suddenly he held my waist making me sat on his lap. His chin is now resting on my left shoulder.

His sudden move made me frozen on my spot. He scooted even closer as I can feel his hot breath brushing against my bare skin.

He opened the acrylic paints and we started combining different colors then putting it on the clean white canvas.

"Let's put the color blue then light blue, then black, purple, light purple and light pink" he mumbles as we both started brushing the colors until it spreads out.

The first result came out as the color of the universe, like a nebula just happened in there. Then we made the stars by splashing white paints a bit.

I was enjoying myself while splashing colors when suddenly I felt a cold liquid brushed against my face.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted as I put paints also on his face to take my revenge. We ended up putting paints on each other while we wait for the masterpiece we've just finished to dry.

We laid on the blanket for a while after playing with the paints. Jungkook's legs hovered on top of mine as his arms snaked on my waist. I rest my head on his chest then closed my eyes for a while.

"Do you feel cold?" He asks while he scoots closer. I shook my head,

"No, my personal health care companion is now hugging me and it feels so warm that jackets are useless to me" I said as I heard him chuckled.

"Tell me the level of warmness that your personal health care companion gives you. From 1-10" he muttered.

"11" I mumbled and saw him smiled. "His love for me gives an extra warmness" I added which made him smile even wider.

"What is his name?" He asked.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook, and he is a full package boyfriend. From being so handsome to being the most perfect guy ever" I trailed off with a smile.

"I also have mine. Her name is Kim Jiyeon, she's so pretty but she's so weak, so I am here to be her support. An angel to be specific" he says.

"Yah! I'm not weak you brat!" I said and playfully hit his chest.

"Aigoo, I was just kidding" he chuckled.

"I described you perfectly but you just bullied me. How bad you are Jeon Jungkook" I said and pouted, but only to receive a kiss from him.

"Okay, how can I make it up to you?" He asked so I brainstormed for a while.

"No, it's alright. You already paid for it" I mumbled, I diverted my gaze on the sky and watch the star blinks.

"How?" He asked, I can feel his stares at me, and it's just making me blush.

"You just kissed me--" I was cut off when he suddenly pushed me to him as his lips landed on mine.

I gave back the favor, I kissed him back. I can sense him smiling from the kiss which made me smile too.

We pulled away after and sat up to check for the painting. I stared at it in amazement and gently caressed the painted canvas.

Jungkook gave me the thin paint brush. "Let's sign it" he muttered so we both put our signature at the lower right part of the canvas.

"There, Jikook's masterpiece is incomparable" I mumbled as I look at him, I didn't know he was staring at me.

I felt my cheeks heat, "Stop staring. I might melt here" I said looking away. He let out a chuckle as he hugged me again.

"My Jiyeon" he mumbles as he rested on my neck. I caressed his hair and smelled it.

"My tiny Jiyeon~" he cutely muttered.

"My pretty Jiyeon~"

"My aegi Jiyeon~"

"My cutie Jiyeon~"

I chuckled at how he mumbles my name. Just by his voice, it shows how he's inlove with me. And I can't wish for anything, I just want to be with him, always.

"What if we get caught, what would you do?" The question suddenly came out of my mouth, I don't even thinked of it, my mouth just did.

"I'll still be with you. You know I can't leave you alone" he said.

"What if we got revealed and fans won't support us?" I asked.

"No, fans will always support their idols. Because true fans are those who will support you even though you're already married"

"What if they pressure you? Who will you choose? Me or your career that you worked hard for years?"

"Ofcourse, I will always choose you. Jiyeon-ah, you know you're my everything" he says as he tighten the hug.

"I hope someday if that day comes, you won't be blinded by your love for me and choose your career over me" my own word saddened me.

"What you've gone through for almost 7 years was never a joke, you worked hard and faced all the consequences and challenges on your own, you gave up your childhood just to reach what you are right now. It's okay if you'll ditch me and choose yourself,"

"I hope someday, you'll do what I said. Because if you don't---" he cut me off.

"Stop, that won't happen" he trailed off seriously.

"You know, I won't let you go. I still have so many things to show you, places to go with you, and plans to do with you" he said, I didn't notice a tear dropped from my eye.

"And can you stop worrying and overthinking?" he muttered but I didn't respond.

"Jungkook, i'm just being practical here" I said.

"Well, that doesn't make sense," he fired back.

"Jiyeon, no matter how you want me to choose myself over you, I will still stay here with you. I swear to the universe, I won't let you go"

——♥——

Another lame chapter again! I'm so sorry for the nth time, another chapter is boring again, as itself. I'm so sorry! I'm not really a good writer that is why no one notices my efforts.

And... I just wanna say this ff MIGHT end exactly when it reaches around 36-40 chapter. I am planning to rush this story so, sorry in advance!

I am currently writing 2 NCT books right now, if you're also a fan of NCT, please check out Love and Hate, it's a Jisung ff!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.9K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
67.1K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
2.7K 175 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...
380K 15.3K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life 👆kook 👇tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...