𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

Choi San(Part 2)

8.5K 252 34
By MarkXDino

Okay part 2. But let me just say WHY THE FUCK IS HE WEARING SOME SEE THROUGH SHIT ISTG THE STYLIST WANTS US TO DIE. This is illegal sir.

The next week, San kept on teasing you. Of course it was a friendly kind off tease but you always left the room flustered. There is never a day where San won't find a way to flirt with you without letting the managers know.

Since they could finally have their own phones now, San frequently texts you and it usually went like this.

Yeah stuff like that. He enjoyed teasing you after finding out he was your ATEEZ bias.

"Hey _____ could you pass these to San?" The manager says. It was letters from fans. You spot your letter for him. Yes you wrote a letter to him but you only used your initials.

You hoped San doesn't recognize you through your handwriting.

"Sure thing." You looked around for San. You spot a girl group member's staff flirting with him. That boiled your anger, you walked up to San.

"Here letters from your fans. The manager told me to hand it to you." You say. San was about to thank you but you walked away.

_____ your being to dramatic. He ain't even your boyfriend first of all. Stop acting so protective and jealous. Is what you thought.

You asked the other makeup stylist if she could switch with you so you would be doing the 'hyung' lines' makeup instead.

"Why did you have a fight with San?" Yumi(the other makeup stylist/your friend ever since you joined the team)

"N-No I just wanna stay from him." You say.

"You can tell me what happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." You say. Yumi sighs. Both of you exchange information about the looks you were going to give each member, since you were doing the older members and yumi was doing the younger members.

"Oh? ____ your doing our makeup today?" Seonghwa says.

"Yeah just wanted to try doing your makeup once. You know in case of emergencies and if Yumi suddenly had to take leave."

"Hmm true."

"Close your eyes, I need to do the makeup." Seonghwa smiles before shutting his eyes. As San sat down, he stared at how close you and seonghwa were. Yumi could only sigh.

"You really like her." Yumi says as she grabs the brush.

"Huh? What?" San blushes.

"____. You like her, it's pretty obvious."

"Really? Well she doesn't seem to get the note."

"She's pretty dense. Just dont do anything to break her heart. From what I see, you made her mad."

"I did? What did I do?"

"She doesn't want to talk about it. How about try asking her when she's alone. She should be calmed down by then."

"Thanks Yumi."

"Anytime. I want to help my best friends get together you know." She winks. San chuckles.

You frowned obviously hearing San chuckle at whatever Yumi said.

"Whats wrong?" Seonghwa asks as you just about finish his makeup.

"N-Nothing."

"You seem sad. Are you sure it's nothing?"

"Yeah I'm fine Seonghwa. Could you call Hongjoong here?" Seonghwa sighs as he knows he can't meddle with your problems so he just listened to you.

"Alright." Hongjoong comes in after a bit. In another 20 minutes you were done with the four older members and so was Yumi.

"Yumi I'm going to get some fresh air. Could you tell the manager that I will be outside?" Yumi nods. You walked away to the little rooftop garden.

You sat on the wooden swing. You opened up your phone. Then opened up the chats, what chats? Well it was the one with your ex. He was only your ex because he passed on after finding out he was suffering from an untreatable condition.

Today was his death anniversary and that was also why you were feeling a little down today(of course other than feeling jealous from other people flirting with San)

"I miss you." You say as you stared at the photo of you and your ex boyfriend when you were at amusement park. Tears streamed down your face.

"Wherever you are...Are you proud of me? You always told me to continue to strive to find love even after you died. I'm staying strong but I don't think I can anymore. Could I join you up there? This world is too cruel."

"____?" Your tear stained eyes followed the sound of a voice. It was San. He ran over to you as soon as he saw you crying.

"Why are you crying?" You wiped your tears and let out a little chuckle.

"It's nothing San. I'm just being a crybaby."

"____ I really don't think it's nothing. Are you mad at me?"

"I mean I was but it was over something stupid. I don't need to explain it."

"Then at least tell me why your crying?"

"My boyfriend."

"B-Boyfriend?"

"Well ex. Today is his death anniversary. We broke up the day before he passed on and told me move on and get a boyfriend who could treat me right."

"Well have you?"

"N-No." You feel the tears about to fall again. "I feel like I could just lose it at any moment now. I want to leave this world."

"Hey wait you realise what your saying right."

"I know. You guys are the best friends I could ever have including Yumi. I-I just feel like I'm bothering you guys."

"You aren't bothering us ____. In fact we don't mind you bothering us. Your like family to the boys and well me."

"Thanks San." San held your hands.

"Come on. You need to do my makeup since Yumi took care of the rest."

"Why?"

"Horizon stage remember."

"R-Right. God I feel sorry for letting Yumi do the others makeup."

"Hey she told you not bother too much. She really enjoys doing makeup, isn't also why you decided to join?"

"Makeup was something my ex used to encourage me to do. He loved how I was always so talented at doing makeup."

"So are you going to visit his grave to you know pay your respects?"

"Yeah probably after the recording. There isnt a need to rush, I would always go in the evening."

"Want me to follow?"

"If you want to." The way San smiles just makes your heart warm. He led you back into the makeup room and he sat down. Yumi smiles as she leaves the room to leave you two alone.

"Why did she leave?" You say.

"I don't know." San shrugs.

You quickly do san's makeup. As you were doing his lips, he pulled you to sit on his lap.

"San what are you doing?"

"Nothing just continue with your masterpiece." He smiles. Your eyes trailing, concerntrating on putting the lipstick on his lips. As you were done, you realised how close you were to San. You got ready to stand up from his lap but his hands grabbed your waist.

"S-San?" He leans forward eyes following your lips. You were too freaked out to move so you let San do whatever he wanted to you. His lips touched yours in seconds.

His lips moved against you with skill, you were sure this wasn't his first kiss. There was no way he was this skilled when this was his first kiss.

You were ready to pull away but San wasn't as his teeth tugged on your bottom lips. You whimper, your hands wrapping behind San to hold him steady as you felt like your legs were giving up on you.

Now you were making out with San in the makeup room, thank god no one was here. His tongue slips into your mouth exploring it. You accidentally grinded on his 'friend', he lets on a groan. You pulled from the kiss with widened eyes.

"Omg we..."

"Whats wrong?"

"San this is so wrong." He looks clueless. "Whatever we are doing is so wrong. San if people find out we are done for." You start panicking but San held your hand.

"_____ you like me don't you?"

"I-I."

"I saw the letter you wrote. You like me."

"You knew which was mine."

"____ we have spent nearly a 2 months together, you think I wouldn't have known your handwriting by now?"

"I don't know." You pout.

"Well I like you too."

"H-Huh?" You were blushing.

"I like you ____. I want to fulfil your ex's request and make you the happiest woman alive. Even if we have to have our dates in my room or the entertainment."

"Y-You really mean it?" San pecks your lips.

"Yes." Someone knocks on the door.

"Are you two done kissing cause we need to get on stage?" Mingi says. You scrambled off san's lap.

"How long have you been there?" You say. San looks away flustered.

"You mean how long have we been standing here." Mingi says. The other 6 boys were standing by the door too.

"Well San better say goodbye to your girlfriend for now cause we need to be on stage in a minute." Hongjoong says.

"R-Right hyung." San turns to you. The other boys looked away when you signalled them to.

"Umm so ____ meet you later by our van?"

"Okay." San turns around to leave but turns back to you to kiss your sweet lips again. He pulled away with a loud smooch. The boys cringed at the sound.

"Bye angel."

"See you sannie." San waves.

"You two are going to see each other stop acting like you dont see each other everyday!" You could hear Wooyoung say. You chuckled.

So I guess you have an idol boyfriend now.

I was about to use the gif with San in a hamburger hat but it's 3.85MB and it allows to post 3MB :( but this is cute too. I also happened to found a lot of suggestive shit when I typed in San.

Anyways this was a part 2 to the idol San and makeup artist reader :) hope you enjoyed it. I'm signing off for today and possibly going to continue writing my 9th member of ateez or 6th member of txt.

Love you guys and please take care of yourself <3
-markxdino🦊💕

23/1/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 147 15
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN ✅ CLOSED...
34K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
230K 6.6K 39
[complete] ateez imagines + request (no smut tho) (No longer on hiatus, will be making a second book)
127K 7.3K 41
(COMPLETED) "You can't tell me that what we're both feeling right now isn't real, Seonghwa. You would be lying to yourself." My first omegaverse stor...