Cross Me ↡ Jordan Royal Famil...

By ThelovelyAngels

In which the Crown Prince of Jordan has found the girl of his dreams and desires to protect the girl he loves... More

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖊
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕺𝖓𝖊 - 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 - 2016
𝕿𝖜𝖔 - 𝕲𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 2017
𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝖂𝖆𝖉𝖎 𝕽𝖚𝖒 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖙 - 2018
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 - 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒 - 2018
𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊 - 𝕹𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝕿𝖔 𝖄𝖔𝖚 - 2018
𝕾𝖎𝖝 - 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕬𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 2018
𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 - 𝕭𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕺𝖓 𝕰𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍 - 2019
𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 - 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 - 2019
𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊 - 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊 - 2019
𝕿𝖊𝖓 - 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖀𝖕 - 2019
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 - 𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 - 2019
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕬 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕵𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞 - 2019
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕯𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 - 2019
𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 - 2019
𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕳𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗 - 2020
𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕴𝖘 𝕴𝖙 - 2020

𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 - 𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖞 𝖄𝖔𝖚 - 2019

1.8K 58 6
By ThelovelyAngels

𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 — 𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖞 𝖄𝖔𝖚 — 2019

2ND APRIL

A sharp knock came from the door.

"It's Rania, dear. Can I come in?" Rania asked.

"Of course." Gia answered.

Rania walked in with a butler, who was holding a small, slightly worn out, black velvet box.

"Mathilde sen this over." Rania said she stopped in front of me and opened the box slowly.

It was beautifully crafted, made diamond tiara. Gia let out a small gasp and gently removed the tiara from the box.

"It's beautiful." Gia said.

"It's a beautiful tiara." Rania said.

"I know it is." I said as I glanced up at her and smiled.

"Mathilde did a good job finding this tiara." Rania said, placing the tiara on my head.

"I know I was really nervous about to finding one that fit me." I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

"It fits you perfectly." Rania said.

— — — —

King presents Crown Prince with wings upon completing pilot training

King Abdullah II has presented Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah II with his wings after completing theoretical and practical pilot training.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lt. Gen. Mahmoud Freihat, Royal Jordanian Air Force Commander Maj. Gen. Yousef Huneiti, and a number of senior officers attended the ceremony, which took place recently.

— — — —

3RD APRIL

Crown Prince and Gia Ghosheh attends part of Cyber Security Hackathon competition, honours winners

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Gia Ghosheh on Wednesday attended part of the Cyber Security Hackathon competition, held at Al Hussein Technical University (HTU) with the participation of 88 students from Jordan's universities.

The competition, organised by HTU in partnership with the King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau, seeks to promote cyber security ethics and practices, while nurturing university students' creativity and honing their coding skills.

Crown Prince Al Hussein was briefed on the goals of the competition, which harnesses national talents in cyber security and highlights Jordan's leading regional role in ICT and programming.

His Royal Highness also honoured the competition's winners.

— — — —

King, Crown Prince receive cables on occasion of Al Israa wal Miraj

His Majesty King Abdullah has received cables of good wishes from senior officials and army officers, heads of security agencies, and representatives of civil society organisations on the anniversary of Al Israa wal Miraj.

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II also received similar cables on the occasion, which is marked on 27 Rajab, the seventh month of the Islamic lunar calendar.

It refers to the nocturnal journey of Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, from the Grand Mosque in Mecca to Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, from where he ascended to heaven.

In the cables, the officials stressed the importance of the occasion for Muslims, symbolising the importance of Jerusalem and Al Aqsa Mosque/Al Haram Al Sharif in Islam.

They highlighted King Abdullah's role as the Hashemite Custodian of Islamic and Christian holy sites in Jerusalem, noting his efforts to defend the city's identity.

— — — —

6TH APRIL

RHC✔️
@RHCJO

His Majesty King Abdullah II, accompanied by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, HRH Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Gia Ghosheh, inaugurates the 27th Annual Meeting and Business Forum of the EBRD at the King Hussein bin Talal Convention Centre, Dead Sea #Jordan #EBRDam

1:00 PM • 4/6/19 • Twitter Web Client

— — — —

8TH APRIL

Crown Prince and Gia Ghosheh pays surprise visit to Madaba Institute for Mosaic Art and Restoration

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Gia Ghosheh on Monday paid a surprise visit to the Madaba Institute for Mosaic Art and Restoration, where they were briefed on its programmes that enable graduates to secure job opportunities.

Crown Prince Al Hussein and Gia joined some of the institute's students in making a mosaic art piece, and toured the facilities of the centre, the only one in the region that offers a diploma on mosaic art and restoration accredited by Balqa Applied University.

His Royal Highness and Miss Ghosheh toured an exhibition of heritage products by the institute's students, who showed the Crown Prince how they restore mosaic pieces.

During the visit to the Madaba Institute for Mosaic Art and Restoration, established in 2007, His Royal Highness stressed its important role in conserving Jordan's mosaic heritage, noting how its programmes enable young Jordanians to compete in the labour market.

The institute offers 50 annual scholarships to residents of Madaba, which has been home to mosaics for over 1500 years, and 25 others to residents of other governorates, in cooperation with the Employment-Technical and Vocational Education and Training Fund affiliated with the Ministry of Labour.

The Crown Prince commended the professionalism of students and graduates in restoring and producing mosaic pieces.

His Royal Highness and Ghosheh also visited Hippolytus Hall in Madaba, which is adorned with mosaics and features artefacts from the Roman, Byzantine, Umayyad and other eras.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.1K 18
What happens when the Crown Prince of The Netherlands asks Christiana to marry him. Will the commoner socialite make it as the wife of heir? Started...
366K 9K 78
Prince's Secret Life A British Royal Prince has a secret life in America. Started | 27 September 2019 Published | 28 September 2019 Completed | 29 Ap...
20.4K 485 16
As a woman, Adrienne faces many battles, including the struggle to embrace her emotions after training herself to be strong and keep them in check, e...
78.5K 1.6K 20
A prince risks everything for a woman that's an ocean away. Started : February 4, 2021 Published : February 4, 2021 Completed : October 10, 2021 A B...