The Alliance of Middle-Earth...

By bobbysouth12

A Sequel to 'Rescues From A Wizard and A Hobbit'. Like so many fans, I felt really let down with the official... More

New Allies of the Greyjoys
Lady Stark's Request
The Wall Falls
The Destruction of King's Landing
The Rohirrim's Report
Rise of the Ice Dragons
The Plans
The Usefulness of Hobbits
Targaryen Madness
The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms
White Walkers, Dragons and Wildfire
The Crypts
The End of Winter
The Rise of Sping
Choosing the New Monarch
The Coronation and the New Council
Farewells

Gondor Vs Lannister

241 1 0
By bobbysouth12

Gandalf, Aragorn, his Gondor army, Legolas, Gimli, their hobbit friends and Theon and Yara Greyjoy marched to the gates of King's Landing.

"Halt!"

Everyone looked at the top of the gates. There were Lannister soldiers. All of them armed their bows and arrows, except the Lannister general.

"Who are you?"

Gandalf stepped forward. "I am Gandalf the White. And this is Aragorn, King of Gondor."

The Lannister general did not seem impressed. "Give us one good reason – Just one – why we should not kill any of you."

"We are not here to fight," Gandalf said. "We are here to help you."

"Help us?" the general laughed. "Help us by destroying King Euron's fleet? How big shitheads do you take us for?"

"If you know what's good for you and your Queen, you will open the gate, take us to her and there will be no more fighting."

The general just laughed. So did the Lannister archers. They didn't stop until the general fell over. It was as if something forced him to fall over on purpose. They looked down to see Gandalf pointing his staff up.

"I knock you all over like rocks falling off a mountain," the wizard said. "If you open the gates, I won't have to do it. It's your choice."

The Lannister archers lowered their weapons and disappeared.

Gandalf turned to his friends. "Now, you all remember the plan?"

They all said, "Yes."

Then Pippin said, "What plan?"

Gandalf groaned.

"You really don't pay a lot of attention, do you, Pip?" Merry snapped. "You, me, Frodo and Sam will go with the Greyjoys to help get the people out of King's Landing, while Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli try to make the queen here see sense. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah, now I remember," Pippin said.

"Make he doesn't mess this plan up, Meriadoc," Gandalf said. "The lives of everyone here depend on it."

Then the gates finally opened.

"Greyjoys, hobbits, go now," the wizard ordered.

The hobbits and the Greyjoys ran to the wall as the Lannister army surrounded Gandalf and his friends. They quickly sneaked into the city and hid behind the nearest building before the army could spot them. They waited as they watched their friends being escorted to the Red Keep.

"I think they're clear enough," Yara said.

"So how are we going to do our job?" Merry asked.

"I'm not sure," Theon said.

"Well, you two must have a better idea of this city than we do," Sam said. "I mean, this city's on your continent, not ours."

"But that doesn't mean we know everything on our continent and how to control it," Yara said. "But Gandalf told me that you have been in parts of your continent you have never been to before, but you did all right."

"Yeah, so?" Sam said.

"Well, lead on and we'll follow your example."

"Are you being serious or sarcastic?"

His friend Frodo just took him by the arm. "Come on, Sam. We're wasting time. Let's just do the best we can."

Frodo and Sam led the way, followed by Merry, Pippin and the Greyjoys.

The Lannister army took Gandalf and his friends to the Red Keep. They stopped at the stairs.

Coming down them was Queen Cersei Lannister, King Euron Greyjoy, Qyburn and Ser Gregor Clegane.

"King Aragorn of Gondor," Cersei said. "Gandalf the White."

Gandalf bowed. "Queen Cersei."

Euron sneered at them. "Your Grace, they're the ones that destroyed our fleet! I must request that you let me –"

Cersei held her hand at him, keeping her eyes on Gandalf. "What do I owe this pleasure?" she asked the wizard.

"We are here on Lady Stark's request. We are here to help you and every kingdom here from the White Walkers."

"You idiots believe that too?" Cersei asked. "King Jon Snow and Queen Daenerys didn't change my mind from the last meeting I had with them. What makes you think you can?"

"Well, we are getting these people out of here for their safety," Gandalf said. "With or without your help."

Cersei laughed. "These people are under my rule, not yours. You have no power here."

"Why would we help you after what you did to our fleet?" Euron asked.

"It is not too late," Gandalf said. "We can come to terms so that we don't have to fight each other anymore."

Cersei pondered. "I guess we can come to terms. We will join you if your king fights my king."

Euron cackled. "Yeah, a king to king duel. Come and fight me, Gondor King! Come and prove your worthy of your crown, you bastard."

Aragorn started to head on until he was stopped by his elf friend Legolas.

"What are you doing?" his elf friend asked in Elvish. "You cannot trust them."

"There is no choice," Aragorn replied in Elvish. "I am doing it not for them, but for the whole of Westeros."

"Hey!" Euron yelled. "When you two stop making sweet talk between each other, I am ready for fighting!"

Aragorn stepped forward. "Here are my terms. If I win, you let all of these people come with us for safety, whether you join us or not."

Euron just laughed. "And here are my terms. If I win and kill you, Gondor belongs to me. Okay?"

But before Aragorn could even decide about those terms before he could give an answer, Euron just started swinging his sword at him. The sword fight engaged.

Legolas started to get out his bow and arrow ready, but Gandalf stopped him.

"This is something only Aragorn can, Legolas," the wizard said.

All the elf could was watch and worry about his friend.

As Aragorn blocked Euron's sword, the Greyjoy King kicked his opponent to the ground, making him drop his sword. As Euron went in for the kill, Aragorn managed to grab his sword in time to cut his opponent's feet. Yelling in pain, Euron collapsed to the ground. Aragorn stood back up.

"I have defeated King Euron of the Iron Islands," Aragorn said to Cersei. "Now let these people come with me."

Cersei just smiled. "Those were Euron's terms. These are my terms."

She moved out of the way to let the Mountain strike at Aragorn. As if fighting Euron wasn't tough enough, the Mountain was extermly tough. Aragorn was really struggling.

This time Gandalf was really worried about his friend. "Legolas, Gimli, attack now!"

The elf and the dwarf went to help Aragorn against the Mountain.

Then there was a mighty roar that made everyone finally stopped the fighting. Everyone looked up to see a dragon flying above the Red Keep.

"Targaryen," Cersei said.

"No, that is no Targaryen dragon," Gandalf said. "That is the Night King riding that dragon."

"What about Rohan?" Gimli asked. "Are they all right?"

"There is only one way to find out," Gandalf said. "We must get everyone out of here and head to Winterfell."

"You still do not have my permission to leave," Cersei said. "You will stay here and do what I –"

There was a rumbling sound. Everyone looked up to see Viserion breathing blue fire on the Red Keep.

"Run!" Gandalf yelled.

Cersei and her allies tried to follow Gandalf and his friends, but they were crushed by the fallen rumble. Not even the Mountain survived the rumble. Then all of the deceased bodies got covered by iron melting on it. The iron melting was coming from the fallen Iron Throne being melted by blue fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.4K 29
This is my version of season 8 because as of right now I don't really like the direction season 8 is going for and I'd prefer to write my own version...
616K 14K 62
LORD of the RINGS, the HOBBIT, the SILMARILLION REQUESTS: PERMANENTLY CLOSED FOR THIS FANDOM DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN CERTAIN CHARACTERS, PLOTS, SETT...
2.3K 103 17
(sequel to The Beginning) 60 years after her passing, she returns older, stronger and smarter than ever. She is still herself, but one thing has chan...
395 16 10
My Amad always told me the story of a brave dwarven King who led his people to safety. Who built a home from the ground Who was a strong warrior that...