π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš, π™Όπš’πš—πš π™°πš—πš οΏ½...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled
Chapter 72: Stiix and Stones May Break My Bones

Chapter 57: Nothing To See

7.6K 303 597
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Prey
"As long as you notice I'm hoping that you'll keep your heart open. I'll keep mine open too. If you don't ask, I won't tell Just know that, just know that It all hurts, it all hurts just the same. Something is wrong, I can't explain Everything changed when the birds came You'll never know what they might do if they catch you too early. We need to fly ourselves before someone else tells us how. Something is off, I feel like prey, I feel like praying."
~~~

Third Person's Pov:
"The ninja are putting together an alliance to overthrow you" (Y/n) stated in a neutral tone. "They've got almost all of the fighters on board except Tox and Shade."

Chen rubbed his chin as he pondered to himself. "This will not do..."

"Good thing those two are our next match up after your fight with Paleman" He hummed, pleased with how everything will fall into place.

"Shade would be a valuable asset to get past my security. Make sure he's the one eliminated" He ordered with a sweet please and thank you.

"And of course, make sure you eliminate the Master of Light in your match." Master Chen reminded (Y/n) adding "With those two gone, it'll be much harder for the ninja to sneak around."

"I still can't believe they're ninja when they lack the stealth." He laughed at his own joke, only earning a low gruff sigh from the masked girl.

"It will all be done" She spoke up, bringing their meeting towards an end. It was late and she needed to sneak back to the Chow house before anyone wakes up.

"Good girl. Here, a spell. You do want to dabble in magic right? It may help you complete your tasks." With those words, a Kabuki walked over and handed (Y/n) a piece of paper.

She read over the words and instructions before pocketing the spell. (Y/n) nodded before turning to leave the hall.

Right before she could leave earshot, Chen's voice cut through the silence and made her freeze in place.

"Oh and (Y/n): Don't show the Master of Light any mercy. Make it interesting."

With those words, (Y/n) wordlessly disappeared into the night.

~~~

Your Pov:
Shoes scraped against the pavement as you trudged back to the Chow House. It took every fiber of your being not to dwell on your situation. It would only dampen and lower your spirits even more.

The only justification that's gonna keep you moving forward are your friends. Cole, Zane and Echo's lives are on the line.

One misstep and Chen could easily turn the nindroids into scrap metal. And who knows what he'd do to the earth ninja if you stepped out of line.

Your mind didn't want to even think of it. That's why you'll do everything in your power to protect your friends.

You made that promise to yourself after Zane was destroyed.

You never want to experience that sort of pain again.

A small tap on your shoulder caught your attention. You jumped back with your fists raised.

"Hey- hey, it's okay" Skylor sputtered as she made herself visible..

You stared in thought. "How many powers do you have at your disposal Skylor?" You wondered as you slowly lowered your fists.

"What do you want?" You hissed in a low flat tone. Standing there only made you realize how much you wanted to rest. That impromptu match between Lloyd and Chamille drained you.

"I wanted to check on you." Skylor explained with a guilty smile "Since we can't be seen during the day."

The Master of Amber pulled out a roll of gauze and held it out for you. "For your knee."

You snatched the roll from her hand and glared at her with a tight lipped frown. "Don't try to act as if you're my friend when we both know you're gonna report me to your father if I step out of line."

"Alright fine" She backed off to give you space. Her bangs fell in front of her eyes as she avoided eye contact. You made it very clear that you don't trust her. Any friendly attempts will only feel ingenuine.

You do wonder if the only reason she first approached you was because of her father.

Cautious eyes hovered over Skylor's hands as the red head shuffled in her pockets. She pulled out a cellphone and turned it on.

The blue light illuminated Skylor's face before she turned her screen towards you. "I checked up on Zane and Echo for you.... They're safe."

The first image was of Echo. The copper nindroid was getting repaired by one of Chen's mechanics. You could see some of the damage the copper nindroid sustained and it made your blood boil.

The next image was of Zane. He was completely rebuilt, not a single scratch on his new Titanium exterior. It's a surprising change, but a welcomed one. It doesn't matter because he is alive.

Your heart swelled as your thoughts anticipated seeing him again after so long. Maybe once all of this is over, you and your friends could become close again.

Just like before...

Sadly, you will have to wait a while longer...

"Cole's been working in the factory. Other than getting covered in flour, he's fine." Skylor swiped to one last picture with a stoic face.

It was the earth ninja covered in head to two with flour.
The white powder dust in his hair and smudged all over his face.

She pulled the phone away and shoved it back into her pocket. "For what it's worth, I approached you because my Father said so."

"But I genuinely wish we could've been friends."

Skylor's lips formed into a low spirited smile. Her eyes shined with emotion in the dim moonlight.

Her fake smiles were always charming and full of charisma. A mask you assume she used to get friendly with her adversaries.

You felt a pang in your chest. Sadness twisting your strings and bottling up under the pressure. A feeling of being trapped. The emotion was not yours, instead emanating from the redhead.

"Are you okay Skylor?" You inquired, watching the redhead stiffen at your words.

"Be honest with yourself. Your heart doesn't lie" You continue and held a hand over your own heart. It ached and pumped under your hand, but it was a reminder you were alive.

"I guess you could see more than just auras huh?" She chuckled nervously and turned on her heels with her back facing you. "Well, It doesn't matter what I feel" she sighs deeply to herself.

"Anyways, you should get some rest (Y/n). Your match is tomorrow at noon" She changed the subject.

You know you shouldn't get anymore involved with her. She was your enemy, the line was drawn clearly after today.

Somehow, you felt the need to speak your mind to her. "You always have a choice Skylor. Even if you're told you don't."

"Goodnight." She uttered and walked away. The redhead's body disappearing into the shadows thanks to Shade's power.

You stood there for a moment. The heavy feelings fading only to be replaced with your own.
Blowing some hair out of your face, you turn and trudged back towards the Chow house with your hands in your pockets.

Sneaking back inside and past the sleeping elemental master, you tiptoed to your cot. It was then you noticed Mindroid.

He had slid open one of the tall windows to let in some moonlight. It was enough to look outside and get some fresh air without disturbing any of the sleeping occupants.

You quietly took a seat next to the nindroid and hugged your legs close to your chest.

Crimson eyes scanned you thoughtfully as quiet beeps sounded from the nindroid.

"You don't have to say anything Mindroid." You whispered and buried your head deep in your knees.

"I know."

You relaxed as a soft hand touched and caressed the top of your head.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
The two competitors stood opposite in the middle of the arena. The forest with all of it's wonderful foliage decorated the landscape. The untrimmed leaves rustling with the smallest movements.

Paleman was stretching on his side of the arena. He had to swallow all of his nerves and ignore Chen's followers in the stands that were bad mouthing him. Some goons even had the audacity to start making bets on how he'd lose.

The Master of Light truly didn't want to fight (Y/n), but it was inevitable.
To add salt to the wound, (Y/n) refused to even look in his direction.

The girl was on the other side of the arena stretching. Standing tall, waiting for the fight to begin and get it over with. She had no objections to fighting Paleman.

She was even wearing her old jacket instead of that black hoodie. (Y/n) probably didn't want to get it dirty...

Sure they don't know each other that well, but he thought they could at least be friends after this. By the cold stoic look on her masked face, that doesn't look like the case now.

There was nothing reassuring about his surroundings. Everything pointed to his downfall and he will lose his powers. He was already feeling powerless.

Even the ninja weren't too enthusiastic about this fight. However this fight pans out in Chen's favor, they will lose a valuable member of their growing alliance.

And something about this fight felt off to the three ninja and sensei.

Chen stood up on his throne to commence the fight. "Paleman, Master of Light versus (Y/n), Master of uhh..." He trailed off, unsure of her element.

"(Y/n), The Wildcard!" He said a placeholder name for the time being.

"Fight!"

With those words uttered, (Y/n) wasted no time. She charged forward, closing the distance before teleporting right behind Paleman.

He flinched right as her fist connected with his shoulder. Paleman wasn't given any chance to breathe as more furious punches followed suit.

Each one jerked his body in different directions. Right, left, down, up. Right, left, down, up.

"(Y/n)- wait, please" Paleman gasped in between punches as he struggled to keep standing.

She didn't reply, not even a change in her steely gaze.

Chen was already clapping and cheering at the sight. Especially when he saw blood fly through the air.

The audience wasn't as overjoyed as the Master of the Mansion. The ninja and some Elemental Masters were silent as they could only sit back and watch the brutality.

"What is she doing?! Just find the Jadeblade" Kai said aloud as they watched with wide eyes.

Finally, The Master of Light was able to slip away and turn completely invisible. The subtle sound of leaves rustling following his trail.

(Y/n) turned invisible and went after him.

The clearing in the forest was completely absent of it's fighters. No one could see what was happening. The spectators only heard the leaves of several bushes rustle as (Y/n) chased Paleman across the arena.

Then they could hear the sound of fighting pick up.

One would think Chen would be bored from being unable to see the fight. It was the opposite. The Master of the mansion was on the edge of his seat.

It was the thrill of not knowing who's got the upper hand. Blink and you might miss something as your eyes track which bushes are rustling from their movements.

"Stop! I yield!" Paleman screamed as his body became visible again. The crowd watched him fly backwards and his feet skid across the dirt to a stop. "Please..."

The Master of Light had his hands in the air in defeat. Willing to throw the match, which came as a surprise to his peers.

(Y/n) reappeared once again, in front of him with her fist raised.

Some members of the audience gasped as she slammed Paleman to the ground. His body bounced up, allowing her to grab hold of his shirt collar.

It was only then that everyone noticed that the Master of Light was out cold.

Just like that, the match was brief. Neither side got a hold of the Jadeblade.

Chen stood up from his throne, eyes wrinkling in delight by how this match ended.
"The Master of Light is out of commission! (Y/n) moves on!!" He announced as only his followers cheered for the masked girl.

The Elemental Masters were left speechless, unnerved by what just unfolded. It was a very quick fight. And a brutal one at that.

They could only watch as a trap door opened in the ground. (Y/n) was the one to personally hurl the Master of Light into the hole. Throwing him over her shoulder like a sandbag with no remorse or care.

~~~

As the crowds dispersed for intermission between matches, no one approached (Y/n) after that whole display during her match. Only a few souls trailed behind the group, lingering around the forest clearing

"(Y/n) what happened out there?" Lloyd called out to the girl, stopping her in her tracks.

She silently turned to face him, the ninja and her sensei. "I did what I needed to do" She replied boldly with her mask concealing her facial features.

"You showed your ally no compassion when he was begging for mercy." Garmadon spoke up, lecturing the girl for her actions. "It was unneeded and downright disgraceful."

(Y/n) didn't say anything, nor the three ninja. They saw her eyes widen slightly for a moment before relaxing, followed by a long sigh from under her mask.

Garmadon grimaced at her gaze that looked over her shoulder. She avoided making eye contact, like her mind and eyes were elsewhere.

The sensei glanced over and saw a figure in the distance lagging behind the others up ahead.

"What's gotten into you (Y/n)? Did something happen?" His voice softened as he tried to understand what was going through his student's head.

Lloyd took the opportunity to add in "We're here for you if you need to talk." Kai and Jay nodded along with patient and slightly worried expressions.

"It's nothing." (Y/n) shook her head with a strained voice. "You are right sensei, I will do better and I'm sorry" she apologized and bowed her head to the four.

With no other words exchanged, (Y/n) excused herself and went up ahead. This left the ninja and Sensei alone in the jungle clearing.

"Let's go, the next match is gonna start soon" Kai urged them to get going. The ninja were already walking ahead of the sensei as he pondered over that whole interaction with (Y/n)"

She's not acting like herself. Even the ninja know that, but they don't want to pressure (Y/n) when she is obviously not willing to talk.

There was one detail that flew over the ninja's heads. (Y/n) never calls Garmadon sensei unless it's something serious.

Not to mention, she was looking over her shoulder. Like she was watching out for something or someone. Garmadon may not know what's happening under the surface, but he's smart enough to be aware and willing to dig further.

"Chen is definitely behind this..." He grumbled to himself. He was beyond worried about his only student. He hopes that she's not losing her way.

The sensei knows what it's like to be tempted by the darkness that resides in everyone's heart.
It slowly takes hold of the host when they've hit their lowest point.

~~~

All of the Elemental Masters stood outside of a large hedge maze. Tox and Shade patiently waited at the entrance so they could start.

It looks like this round will have everyone participate in the fight again.

"I welcome you all to my personal garden where I like to take strolls and clear my head." Chen spoke, gaining everyone's attention as his followers carried his chair forward.

"We will be using this hedge maze for a little game I like to call Maze Runner."

Griffin perked up at the name. "Oh just like the mov-"

"It's not like the movie! This is completely different!" Chen fussed in his chair causing his followers to drop it.

"Oh, those poor orphans..." He sighed shaking his head. "I didn't even watch it" He flipped attitudes with the clap of his hands. Like changing the channel on a tv, the genre of his emotions are always changing.

"Anyways,"

"This is no ordinary maze. It's filled with traps and the path is always changing. Our two competitors will have to traverse the maze, each find a Jadeblade and then race to the exit while fending off enemies" Chen explained with a wide sadistic smile.

"What kind of enemies?" Tox spoke up with a skeptical look on her features.

"Why, your fellow Elemental Masters" Chen replied smugly and continued. "All of you can choose who you want to help or hurt. I highly suggest making teams for your own sakes" he whispered the last part.

"Also, all of you should avoid the hunter." He blurted out making everyone's eyes go wide with worry. "Now let's get this started shall we?"

"Before we begin-" Shade interrupted with a stern expression. "I'd like to redeem my Amethyst Blade for this match"

"Ah, of course. Smart choice" Chen's grin only widened.

~~~

As per their agreement, Shade was given leverage over his opponent. It's unfair, but this tournament favors those with the upper hand.

He was given a whole minute's head start to head into the maze. The Master of Shadow was even gifted a knife to defend himself from whatever this "Hunter" could be.

Once the timer was up, the Elemental Masters plus Tox finally entered the maze.

Some split up to gain more ground, others stuck together so they could survive. At first glance one might have thought this was a free for all.

"Who should we help win?" Lloyd asked as he ran alongside the members of their growing alliance.

"Shade. His powers will be really helpful in staying out of sight and spying on Chen." Neuro proposed as he started mapping out the maze in his head.
"Since Paleman is gone, his power will come in handy for stealth and collecting information."

Kai decided to speak up saying "I say we get Tox on our side. Shade's in it for himself and he already hates us" he reasoned.

Jay nods along nervously. "Yeah great, help Tox. I like that idea so will you guys be quiet!" He whisper shouts.

"What's up with you?" Griffin raised an eyebrow under his sunglasses as he spared the nervous blue ninja a glance..

"Did you guys not hear that there's a Hunter pursuing us all?!" The blue ninja whisper shouts but it still came out loud.

"Yeah we did. They're gonna go after Tox and Shade though." Kai stated in an effort to calm Jay's nerves.

Lloyd thought aloud as they turned another corner through the maze. "I'm not so sure. That's why Chen suggested to stick in groups to keep each other safe."

"Jeez I'm no good with these type of games" The blue ninja facepalmed as they entered a clearing with multiple paths they could take.

"Alright. This is where we'll split up and go find Tox. It will be a faster way through this maze" The green ninja said to the members of the alliance.
"We'll split up into groups of two and take different paths."

"Hey Jacob, can you hear anything near us?" Kai asked the Master of Sound, giving him a moment to focus his power and listen to their surroundings.

"Other than a feint slithering, but it's in that direction" Jacob spoke and pointing ahead in the exact direction they needed to go.

"Heh...great" Jay sighed with a strained smile as his shoulders slumped.

"Wait a minute..." Lloyd thought aloud as he looked around. He quickly noticed they were missing a face.

"What?" Kai questioned as the group got on guard.

Lloyd's frown only deepened as she crossed his mind.
"Where did (Y/n) go?"

~~~

She didn't waste any of her already limited time. Jumping lightly from each tall hedge wall to the next. The momentum kept her from falling through the shrubs.

It was best that her friends didn't see her. Don't witness all that she has to do in order to achieve her goals.

(Y/n) was the type to fade into the background. This game was the perfect opportunity as she used her powers to cloak herself and become invisible.

Using her second sight, she quickly caught up to the Master of Shadow.
His smiled widened as he reached out to snatch the Jadeblade from it's perch deep within the maze.

Until a flash of purple jolted right past him, taking the blade that was only inches from his hand.

His feet came to a skidded halt as he faced (Y/n). Shade clutched his dagger as he eyed the Jadeblade in her hands.

"Heh, you want a rematch?" He cocked a smirk.

"I'll make this quick" (Y/n) challenged the Master of Shadow. She pointed the Jadeblade at him in a mocking manner. "Let's even the score shall we?

Judging from the tone of her voice, (Y/n) has no qualms of taking care of Shade. Maybe she's out for vengeance, or maybe there's nothing there. Whatever the case, he is in the way of her completing her goals.

As blades clashed, neither party took their eyes off the other. One held a cocky smirk while the other remained composed

The two would go back and forth, dodging kicks and punches. If one tried to slash the other, they would simply dodge.

Both skilled fighters looked as though they're dancing circles around each other.

"I gotta hand it to ya..." Shade began once they created a safe distance from one another.

"You're a pain to fight."

"Aww why thank you. I try my best" (Y/n) taunted with her eyes shining in a playful way.

A scoff escaped his lips as the Master of Shadow smirked at her.

He charged at (Y/n) once again, swinging his dagger down on her Jadeblade.
Pressure built on both ends as both fighters tried to gain leverage in terms of strength.

"Hmm, It's approaching noon..." Shade mused aloud as he looked up at the sun reaching overhead.

"What of it? (Y/n) raised an eyebrow as she held the Jadeblade steady in their square off.

"The bright the light, the darker the shadows Beautiful" The Master of Shadow winked before using his free arm to shove her backwards.

(Y/n) only stumbled back a step as Shade disappeared into the shadows.

Weird. Why would he look so confident when there are barely any shadows in the clearing.
When the sun is overhead, shadows are shorter but stronger in comparison to other times of day.

(Y/n)'s eyes darted around, sensing his presence amongst all of the small shadows in the area.
His movement's been limited in exchange for what exactly?

As she focused everywhere else, (Y/n)'s ears pricked up when she heard Jay's high pitched screams carry from somewhere in the maze.

"Those ninja are gonna get you into trouble sooner or later" Shade's voice snapped her attention back to what's happening.

The Master reappeared from her very own shadow. He drew back his arm and sent her flying. (Y/n) dropped her Jadeblade along the way in order to drag her hands across the ground and skid to a halt.

"Please help us! AHAAAA It's so big!" Jay's screams of terror sounded through the air as the ninja ran through the maze.

"Sorry to part, but I do enjoy our little competitions" Shade said to (Y/n) as he held the Jadeblade that was rightfully his.

"This makes it two to zero..." He hummed with a smirk to taunt her. "Anyways, better hope those ninja didn't become snake food."

As (Y/n) turned on her heel to run off to the three ninja's aid, he swore he saw a mischievous look in her eye. It was almost unsettling.

~~~

"I'm out of here!" Griffin shouted as he used his power over speed to get away from the large Anacondrai pursuing the ninja.

"Don't leave me here!" Jay cried out as their elemental allies split off and away from the three ninja.

Kai tried throwing balls of fire at the large snake. "This snake is only going after us!" he shouts, focusing more of his energy on running. Any wrong turn in this maze and they'll become snake food.

"It must recognize us from the tunnels" Lloyd winced.
Jay was especially hot footing it and covering his behind as the snake snapped it's jaw at them.

"Get ahold of yourself Jay! We'll get away if we work together" Kai tried snapping the blue ninja out of his panic by smacking him on the back of the head.

"Ow..." He winced and turned his head "Huh? Oh it's gone" he slowed his pace to catch his breath.

The large Anacondrai that was chasing them only a moment ago turned around and left. What happened?

"Did it change targets?" Lloyd questioned as something seemed amiss by the snake's sudden change of direction.

Kai just shook his head, only wanting this round to end already. "Let's just get to the end..."

It is not a matter of what happened that caused the snake to change directions, it is a who.

Still invisible, (Y/n) only barely managed to catch up to the ninja's position. She leapt from her position on the hedge maze wall and punched the large Anacondrai right across the face.

When she landed, (Y/n) made a dash right out of there heading in the opposite direction away from the ninja.

"I hate it here" (Y/n) kept muttering this under her breath as she ran, purposefully running a hand across the hedge to rustle the leaves and leave a trail.

This continued until the girl accidentally led the large serpent right for the Master of Poison.
The person she's supposed to help win. Thinking on her feet, Tox blew a large toxic cloud, sending the fumes right for (Y/n) and the serpent.

As if her day couldn't get any harder, (Y/n)'s eyes widened as green clouded her vision.

"Oh Sh-!"

~~~

Shade was the first one to emerge victorious from the Maze's arena. Even with some minor hiccups and the elemental masters teaming up against him, he was still able to come out on top.

"Aha! Yes I win!" Shade cheered as he held the Jadeblade over his head, high in the sky. He marveled at how the green blade shined in the light.

Slowly and surely, a cloud passed overhead and hid the sun away. Right before his eyes, Shade watched as the green jaded blade fade away revealing a bright purple amethyst color.

It was then, Tox and the other Elemental Masters finally exited the maze to witness Shade's blade change colors.

"Oh no..." Chen feigned sympathy as little tsks left his lips. "You already got an Amethyst blade. I'm sorry but you are disqualified

"What?! I swear it was green when I picked it up!" Shade defended as he glared down the blade in his hand.

Chen only shrugged his shoulders as if there was nothing he could do. "Some people mistake green for purple Master of Shadow. You might need to get your eyes checked out."

Shade's eyes widened as he finally understood why (Y/n) was smiling after losing their spar earlier. She got back at him by somehow changing or switching the blade.

(Y/n) didn't lose to him because she got exactly what she wanted from that fight. His downfall.

A scoff escaped his lips in defeat. Exactly like in a game of cards, you have to know when to fold.

He heard the trap door open beneath his feet before falling right through it. Only way to go is up am I right?

"Our winner is Tox! Master of Poison moves on!"

~~~

IM ALIVE. I'm sorry for not updating this month! I suck at writing chapters that are outside of the show's events oof.

Sorry if the quality or length is off, I just wanted to get this chapter done with cuz I'm so slow 🙏

~~~

Author's Edit: July 31st 2021

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 844 30
(Tw- Language) β€’β˜† "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."β˜†β€’ β˜†...
1.6K 36 9
Morro x female reader I don't own any of the ninjago characters!!! The first 2-3 chapters are kinda bad.. I'm planing on edit them some day, but it g...
19.9K 570 13
I didn't ask for this. I asked for a break. I wanted a nice, relaxing year without anymore heartache in my life. No more people dying, no more sacrif...
6.9K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...