His Submission (by tonystanky...

By AmySaunders10

Reupload of story by tonystankyall (orphan_account) Louis Tomlinson lives in a world where Domination and Sub... More

Naamloos deel 1
Naamloos deel 2
Naamloos deel 3
Naamloos deel 4
Naamloos deel 5
Naamloos deel 6
Naamloos deel 7
Naamloos deel 8
Naamloos deel 9
Naamloos deel 10
Naamloos deel 11
Naamloos deel 12
Naamloos deel 13
Naamloos deel 14
Naamloos deel 15
Naamloos deel 16
Naamloos deel 17
Naamloos deel 18
Naamloos deel 19
Naamloos deel 20
Naamloos deel 21
Naamloos deel 22
Naamloos deel 23
Naamloos deel 24
Naamloos deel 25
Naamloos deel 27
Naamloos deel 28
Naamloos deel 29
Naamloos deel 30
Naamloos deel 31
Naamloos deel 32
Naamloos deel 33
Naamloos deel 34
Naamloos deel 35
Naamloos deel 36
Naamloos deel 37
Naamloos deel 38

Naamloos deel 26

69 0 0
By AmySaunders10

After the first little move from the babies, it was like they hadn't stopped moving. They kicked, they squirmed, they hiccupped, and Louis loved it. He loved it even more because it made Harry touch his tummy more frequently, and Harry seemed to enjoy the babies' movement as well. By twenty weeks, it looked like Louis had stuffed a half inflated balloon into his shirt. It was more than noticeable, there was no mistaking it. Louis was very pregnant. It only gave him more of a reason to always have his hands cradling his belly.

With a bigger belly, it only brought Louis more back and feet aches. However, his hormones also had him writhing for it the second he saw Harry even half naked. Sex had become a bit more difficult with Louis being unable to lay flat on his back. Spooning worked best for them, but even when Louis wanted it, it was hard for Harry to spank the boy since he couldn't exactly bend him over something. They instead used the method of Louis kneeling in front of the headboard so he could use it for support. They only would bond one of Louis' hands in case he needed the other to hold himself on his side as Harry fucked him from behind. They'd tried fucking with Louis on his hands and knees, but a sudden arm cramp had almost made Louis collapse forward, efficiently scaring both of them away from the position until Louis no longer had unborn children inside him. And then occasionally, if Louis was horny and Harry was too busy to accommodate, Harry would have Louis sit in a chair next to his desk with a vibrator pressed straight up against his prostate, making him cum until he couldn't anymore.

Harry did end up having to skype in for the rest of the meetings a few days after he had returned home, but Louis sat contentedly on his office couch and read. Several days after Louis had reached twenty weeks, he asked to see his father again. His father and he had thankfully been in touch more recently, and Louis made sure to show him pictures of sonograms and his growing belly from time to time, but he still wanted to see his father in person. He was climbing from the shower after he and Harry had gotten a bit messy after a quick fuck before bed, and Harry was standing at the sink shaving.

Louis completely dropped his towel so he could look at his tummy in the mirror, "The last time I saw my dad I was only six weeks along..."

"Mhmm," Harry hummed absent mindedly. Louis figured he wasn't quite getting the hint.

"I wonder what he would think of my tummy now," Louis continued.

"Haven't you been sending him pictures?" Harry asked, splashing his face and dabbing it with a towel.

"Well... yes, but..." Louis blushed. "Can we maybe visit him? Please?"

Harry turned to Louis with a smile, "All you had to do was ask. Yes, we can visit him."

The sub moved, carefully so he wouldn't slip on the tile floor, to hug his Dom happily, "Thank you!" and upon a slight flutter on his left side he grinned wider. "One of the Fuzzies thanks you, too."

Harry was quiet, much like he always was when he was clearly thinking about the babies, but he did settle his hand over Louis' stomach. He kissed Louis and offered the younger boy a hand to help him out of the wet bathroom, but he headed for his own closet instead of going with Louis to the sub's closet.

"We can call your father tomorrow and plan a good time to meet," Harry called, but Louis grabbed the comforter from where it had been kicked to the floor in their previous escapade and wrapped it around himself instead of dressing as he shyly slipped into Harry's closet as well.

"Sir..." Louis began. "Other than my mother and father, will the Fuzzies have any other grandparents?"

Harry often spoke of his father, about being taught how to be a Dom and how to handle a sub, but he'd never met Harry's parents. Granted, they hadn't even known each other for a year, but Louis hadn't even seen a picture of Harry's parents. The Dom froze, and he didn't turn to face Louis as he shook his head.

"No. Your parents will be the only grandparents," Harry replied curtly.

And Louis figured he shouldn't pry, but this was Harry, and Harry always told Louis to speak out to him unless he informed Louis otherwise, "What- your parents, sir, where are they?"

"Not alive," Harry said simply, tugging on a loose t-shirt and turning to look at Louis. "You should get dressed before you catch a cold, pet."

Louis did as he was told, and Harry was already in bed by the time he had slipped on boxers, because he didn't like anything too tight around his waist, and a jumper of Harry's. The Dom had lifted up the blankets for Louis to slide in bed and positioned the body pillow that Louis used as a leg support to keep the babies off of his bladder. Louis crawled beneath the blankets, situating himself carefully, and Harry gently nuzzled up to him from behind. Another thing that had changed because of Louis' belly growth was their sleeping positions. Louis could no longer snuggle up to Harry's chest, but instead Harry had to spoon him from behind since a ballooning belly prevented any close cuddling.

Louis wanted to face his Dom, as he was still full of questions, but instead he guided Harry's hand that had rested on his hip to settle on his stomach, "Sir... I never knew about your parents. I've just heard about your father from time to time. I'm... I'm so sorry."

"It's alright pet, I was younger than you are now when it happened," Harry murmured. "Now you should get some rest."

"Younger than me?" Louis gasped.

"Just by two years. I was sixteen. I was a foster child until I was eighteen and then I went out and made something with my life," Harry said quickly. "Honestly, don't worry about it."

Even though Harry had clearly become successful, the thought of him being alone at such a young age made Louis tear up. He clutched onto Harry's hand, bringing it up to kiss Harry's fingers, "I'm still so sorry. Were you close...?"

Harry sighed heavily, but it wasn't an irritated sigh, "My parents were good people. I admired my father very much. Everything I've learned about being a Dom I've learned from him."

"He did a very good job at teaching you then," Louis sniffled. "Because I think you're the best Dom there is."

Harry chuckled, kissing Louis' hair, "Well I would hope so. Now, please. Go to sleep, no tears for me. We can talk more about it tomorrow if you really want to, but there's not much else to say on the matter."

"I love you," Louis said softly, removing a hand from his tummy to scrub at a few tears on his face. He craned his head back to the best of his ability, wanting a kiss, and Harry obliged.

"I love you, too. Goodnight, sweets."

*~*

Louis had his hands clasped together with a big smile on his face. The appointment to find out the gender of his babies would be happening in just one hour, and then the next day he would be getting to go visit his father. He had yet to take a shower and get dressed for the special occasion of seeing his babies' genders, Niall having promised to take pictures of the exact moments when they found out.

Harry was in the shower for the time being and Louis started fiddling with the clothes the Dom had left behind. Harry hated changing in the bathroom, Louis learned that when they first got together. It wasn't too long later when the shower turned off, making Louis heart beat quickly. Harry was out of the bathroom a moment later, running a towel over the top of his head, drying the thick curls.

"Your turn, don't take too long love," Harry said kissing Louis softly as the sub moved quickly across the room to take his turn under the hot water. Once he was cleaned he was out also, changing while Harry helped him button his fitted pants. Once they were both dressed, ready to go, they had fifteen minutes left before Liam would join them. Liam didn't want to do anything early, wanted the couple to wait to find out what their babies were going to be.

"Twenty whole weeks, sixteen weeks of waiting," Louis told Harry, beaming up at the man as they took the short walk from their room to the room where they would find out the gender. Harry gave the boy a fond smile.

"Now remember, Liam said it depends on the positioning of the babies on whether or not we can get the genders today," Harry pointed out.

Louis hurried into the room they used as Liam's office, and he nodded his head quickly as he sat in the chair, "Right... but with two babies surely we can get at least one gender!"

"Hopefully," Harry murmured.

The younger boy was so excited he couldn't help but ramble on, "When we know the genders we can actually start buying clothes that aren't unisex and we can start painting their room... I was thinking we could paint it like a light yellow or a light green. Because like, those just seem like really nice baby colors and that way they won't think that they have to like pink if they're girls or blue if they're boys, you know? I mean if they want to then-"

Harry laughed, cupping Louis' cheek, "We're finding out genders today, love. We've got four more months, but we will start preparing as soon as we do know what they are."

Louis rubbed his tummy happily, cooing to his babies, "As soon as we know what you are Little Fuzzies we can give you actual names, too."

The Dom pulled himself a chair up to sit next to Louis, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees and his chin in his hands, "Pregnant people are supposed to have some sort of motherly instinct, right? What do you think the babies are?"

"Well I think there's at least a little boy in there," Louis said immediately. "The squirmiest one I bet, or the one who packs the hard kicks."

"Who knows," Harry shrugged. "Maybe the squirmiest one is a little girl and she's just fidgety like you."

Louis arched a brow, twiddling his thumbs together where his hands were folded over his tummy, "I'm fidgety?"

"You're fidgeting right now!" the Dom laughed. "You're very quiet, but there is always some part of you moving. Even if the rest of you is still you'll be wiggling your toes or something."

"Is that a bad thing?" Louis asked, shoving his hands under his thighs. Harry notices and pulls them back out with a small smile.

"No, it's not. I love it about you," he said and Louis blushed but gasped lightly when Liam walked in, the time was here. They would finally know the genders of their Little Fuzzies.

"How are you two?" Liam asked, sitting down in his little swivel chair. Niall walked in a moment later, a large camera around his neck.

"There's no flash," he said sitting down at the foot of the bed Louis was lying in.

"We're fine," Harry answered Liam while Louis started talking to Niall about the colours he wanted to paint the babies rooms.

"Good, Louis, lift your shirt," Liam said turning on the ultrasound machine. Once it was all booted up and Louis gelled up Liam lifted the wand, setting it on Louis belly moving it around. The room was silent, the only noise was the heartbeats of the babies and Louis much larger one.

"Did you find one yet?" Louis asked and Liam held up one finger.

"Looking at one now, making sure," Liam said and a moment later he turned the screen to the soon to be parents. "Alright, here are the legs and between them, what do you see?" Liam asked, running his finger on the screen to show the two where they should be looking.

"Nothing?" Louis asked, looking to Harry to see if the man did but he shook his head.

"Nothing means that it's a girl," Liam smiled and Niall started taking pictures, capturing the wide eyes of Louis and the beaming smile from Harry. Niall would later talk to Liam about how he thought that Harry secretly wanted a baby girl judging by the way Harry's face lit up.

"A baby girl!" Louis screeched once he could breathe. Harry nodded, elbows on his knees and wide mouth covered. "What's the other one Liam?" Louis asked, turning to the doctor. Liam chuckled moving the wand nearer to Louis left side.

"It's hard to tell here, but what do you see?" Liam asked, pointing where the two should look.

"Boy," Harry said and Louis clapped his hands over his mouth once Liam confirmed that yes, there was also a boy. More pictures were snapped and Louis was having a complete meltdown in the bed. He was getting the best of both worlds. A little girl to put into little dresses, do her hair when she was older. A little boy to play soccer with and buy little boy shoes.

"Is Harry crying?" Niall suddenly whispered into Louis' ear, breaking him from his thoughts. Putting the camera down. Louis went quiet, turning to look at his Dom. The man was in fact crying, silently. He had tears running down his cheeks and his bottom lip was trembling as he stared at the two images Liam had snapped and pulled up on the screen.

"Sir?" Louis pushed from Liam's wand, forgetting the picture on the screen, and sat forward to pull at his Dom in alarm. "Sir, are you alright?" He asked, eyes wide and almost panicked.

"A girl and boy, Louis. We're going to have a little girl and boy," Harry held onto Louis tightly, leaning forward and tilting his chin down to kiss at the top of Louis' belly. Liam and Niall left the couple, Niall taking as many pictures of Harry crying into Louis' belly as he could before he left, and Louis ran his fingers through Harry's hair. He loved his Dom's hair and hoped their baby girl would have it. Harry remained sniffling happily into Louis' stomach for nearly five minutes before he finally straightened up, scrubbing at his face. "Wow. Okay. Sorry about that. A baby girl and a baby boy."

"No reason to be sorry," Louis giggled. "I cried, too. So this means... it means you're ready for them?"

Harry placed a gentle hand on Louis' tummy, looking at the screen that still held frozen shots of their little boy and girl, "It means I'm happy that they're okay and that we have one of each. I still can't believe we're actually having babies."

"But you're not quite ready for them," Louis nodded. "It's okay... because I can tell you really are starting to like them."

"Love them," Harry corrected, giving Louis' tummy one last kiss.

"Our little boy Fuzzy and our little girl Fuzzy," Louis cooed, and Harry kissed the boy.

*~*

"Louis, he'll be here any minute," Harry told the pregnant man, leaning against the counter as his sub rinsed himself off in the shower. Louis was taking his time, seemingly not ready for his father to be there. Louis wanted to see his dad but it'd been so long, he got big and his babies were really babies, he knew their genders and had thought about names. The texting he and his father had done couldn't sum it all up. A lot had happened and he didn't know where to start. He was simply glad that they had already eaten dinner and were only staying half an hour or so. Just long enough to tell them the news, and then Louis could curl up in bed with Harry and urge Harry into talking more about their babies.

"Can you hand me a towel?" Louis asked, turning the knob to turn the water off.

Harry grabbed a large and plush towel, offering Louis a hand out of the shower and wrapping him up in the towel. He patted Louis' bottom then, "Alright, babe, go get dressed and meet me downstairs. I'd hurry up if I were you. I think your mother is coming."

Louis groaned, "Oh no... she's so..."

"Hopefully your father can keep her civilized," Harry huffed. The man himself was dressed in a long sleeved light blue button up shirt that he had tucked into black dress pants. As Louis exited the bathroom, Harry moved to head downstairs. "I'll be waiting for you, pet. Don't disappoint."

There wasn't a threat behind the statement, but Louis still hurried to get dressed. Disappointing Harry was something he greatly disliked. As he pulled on some black leggings, he talked happily to his babies.

"I'm in love with you Fuzzies, Harry is in love, I know my dad is too only though he's only met you once. What do you think my mother will think of you?" Louis questioned. He knew the babies couldn't quite hear him yet, but he was pleased when one of the babies moved inside him, wiggling or something. He decided in amusement that it was possibly shrugging, and he giggled to himself.

Time was passing quickly however, so he tugged on a jumper of his own at first, and when it didn't fit over his tummy he grabbed Harry's. He pulled it on, adjusted it over his tummy, and then he hurried downstairs to find Harry. The man was seated on the couch, and Louis breathed a sigh of relief to see that his parents weren't there yet. Harry patted the cushion next to himself, and Louis made his way over to worm against Harry's side.

They didn't have to wait long for Louis' parents, and the moment the doorbell rang, Louis was on his feet at an impressive speed for a pregnant man. The Dom caught Louis' arm, "Easy, pet. They already know about the babies, we'll just be telling them the genders. I don't think they'd be here if they disapproved."

Harry slipped an arm around Louis, and together the two walked to the door. The Dom reached for it, ignoring Louis' slight little hand flutter of protest, and the door opened to reveal Mark and Jay.

"Dad, Mom..." Louis whispered.

Jay's eyes were wide in shock, but Mark only looked overjoyed as he whispered, "My goodness Louis, you've certainly grown those babies since the last time I saw you."

"Come in," Harry told the two. "Come join us on the couch."

He ushered Louis back over to the couch as Louis' parents followed, and they sat on the couch opposite the two. Harry wrapped an arm around Louis, and Jay eyed it curiously. She still had yet to speak, and Louis hoped his father had asked her not to. But he knew his father, and he knew that just like Harry Mark gave Jay a lot of free will.

"You're twenty weeks, Louis, right?" Mark asked.

Louis nodded, "Yes... and yesterday, we found out..." he glanced to Harry for permission, and Harry kissed his temple in return. "We're having a boy and a girl."

Mark smiled so wide that it looked painful, and Harry chuckled in return, "We have multiple copies of sonograms if you would like one."

Jay spoke up then, "That would be very nice, thank you. Louis hasn't taken the time to tell me anything directly. He just asks Mark to mention something to me."

"Peculiar," Harry murmured in disinterest. "Maybe his texts just haven't been reaching your phone. Anyway, I'll get the sonograms and some tea and let you three catch up."

Louis frowned and caught Harry's shirt in protest, but Harry gently pried free with a small head shake. As he walked away, the sub swallowed before he gave a nervous smile to his parents, "I don't fit in many of my clothes anymore with the babies... I mean, Harry has bought me plenty of maternity clothes. I'm very well taken care of and I love him very much."

"Well I would hope so since you seem to have gotten knocked up within the first three months of knowing him," Jay scoffed.

Louis' mouth dropped open a little, and Mark gave Jay a firm look, "Jay, don't."

The sub looked down at his hands, already wishing Harry was back, "I'm still in school. I'm on a summer break. I'll start back up in August."

"And when are the babies due?" Mark asked.

"Late October or early November, Liam still is unsure on the exact date," Louis explained.

"You're probably unsure on everything if you hadn't planned this," Jay scoffed. "Louis, I thought we taught you better. Your Dom didn't even want children. You two aren't even married, it would be so simple for him to just send you packing to-"

"Pardon?" Harry was suddenly back with a tray of tea balanced on one arm and sonograms in his other hand.

Louis sagged in relief, his hands folding defensively on his stomach as he gave Harry a desperate look. Jay's expression was blank, and she settled back against the couch cushions wordlessly.

"I told you not to be like this," Mark said disapprovingly to his wife.

Harry set the tray down on the coffee table and placed Mark's cup down first before he set Jay's cup down, probably a bit harder than necessary. He handed the sonograms for Mark to look at first, and then he gently eased back down next to Louis and checked the boy over carefully to make sure he was alright.

"I was just stating the truth, it's a foolish thing," Jay grumbled.

Harry leaned forward, "So my children are foolish things?"

The tone of Harry's voice made even Louis shy back, but Jay seemed cold to the matter, "Well the existence of them wasn't at all planned and still isn't very planned, so so far, yes."

"So I'm sure you planned Louis, right?" Harry asked and Jay shrugged because, no, she did not.

"No and that's probably why he failed," Jay remarked coldly, and Louis hung his head.

"Turned out much better than you did. He can at least listen to his Dom. You are always making snide remarks and saying he doesn't listen to me when your Dom-" Harry motioned to Louis' father who stayed silent "-has told you not to act out, told you not to treat Louis so horribly, and what are you doing? Acting out, treating my boy like shit which I won't at all stand for, and disobeying your Dom. Practice what you preach," Mark wasn't in the argument, so he didn't say anything. He may not have liked the way the other man was talking to his wife, but Harry was only speaking the truth, was only trying to keep Louis from getting hurt. Louis looked crushed, and the more upset Louis seemed the angrier Harry got. Jay just didn't seem to know how to shut her mouth and do what was best for the situation. Louis, despite his large tummy, looked small and helpless curling into Harry's side. "And despite these children not being planned I sure as hell love them and Louis with all of my entirety. Now if you would please stop talking about my sub, your son, in a disrespectful manner we may be able to have a nice meeting. If not, I will have to ask you to leave."

"Well that Nick boy was sure right about you, you're weak," Jay said leaning forward, ready to get up and out of her seat, "You think things are fine and dandy with an unruly sub. You let him lead on that other Dom that was living here, let him whore himself out and then have the audacity to call it rape. You both are not fit to be parents," she stood up then, hand reached out to grab at the plastic sonograms sitting on the table.

Harry was enraged. Zayn was a highly sensitive subject, someone Harry didn't want to think about and someone Harry didn't want Louis to have to think about. The very thought that someone could think that Louis, his fragile and sweet little Louis, had deserved what had been done to him made Harry see red. But Harry didn't even have time to do what he wanted to do, something along the lines of smashing the tea tray upside the woman's head, as Louis was quick to throw a hand out, pushing Jay's back. He grabbed the sonograms away the moment he had batted off Jay's hand. Jay gasped, holding her hand to her chest as if Louis had stabbed it. It took her a moment to get her bearings, but she was so adamant on getting the sonograms that she lunged for Louis herself. Mark and Harry were quick, the only thing on Harry's mind being the safety of Louis and their babies as the woman launcher herself at a startled Louis. Mark wrapped an arm around his subs waist at the same time that Harry flung himself in front of Louis, a barrier. Only Jay's hands smacked Harry's chest until the woman was yanked back down and sitting again, held back by Louis' father.

"You have no fucking right to touch him!" Harry seethed, straightening up and feeling behind himself to make sure Louis was safe as he glared at the offending woman. "If you ever try to bring harm to him or our children like that again I swear on my life that I'll-"

"He shoved my hand away, and I am his mother!" she practically shrieked.

"Not anymore you're not," Louis wheezed, still hiding behind his Dom. He was trembling as he peeked around Harry to find that his babies were no longer in danger. It hadn't dawned on him that by shoving his mother's hand away from the sonograms that she didn't deserve that she might turn on him in response.

Mark's face looked pained, and Jay was gawking at Louis in shock, "If this is how I raised you then-"

"I already know that Louis won't be how you 'raised' him," Harry spat. "You don't even deserve the title of being a parent, whereas I know for a fact that Louis is going love our children so much and see to it that they get the best they possibly can. He's the real parent here, not you. Get out of our house."

Louis' father had to pull a stunned Jay up, and Louis quickly tugged on Harry's shirt so that the man would take the sonograms to hand to Louis' father, "My dad can have them... and I want to see him again."

Harry was careful as he held out the babies' sonograms to Mark, and Mark took them with an apologetic look, "I am... so sorry. Louis, I hope you can forgive me. I really would like to be in the lives of my grandchildren and I am very proud of you."

Louis couldn't seem to find his voice, all the previous adrenaline draining from his body. He watched his parents leave, and only when his mother was out of the house did Harry turn around to look Louis over, "Are you alright?"

The sub's bottom lip trembled, and he nodded his head once, but it was quite the lie. At one point in time his mother had actually been a mother, but apparently Louis had only been a disappointment to her ever since he'd been paired with Harry, and from that moment on Louis didn't even know who she was anymore. He shook his head quickly as tears spilled over his eyes, and Harry pulled him gently into a hug.

"Her reacting like that is exactly what I was afraid of!" Louis sobbed. "Saying all those things, a-about you leaving me because I'm awful for you and saying that we were foolish for having our babies and-"

"It's not true," Harry said softly. "Nothing she said is true, you know this. She sided with Nick Grimshaw. If that doesn't tell you how wrong she is..."

"I can't believe I pushed her hand away," Louis continued to cry into Harry. "I just didn't want her to have the sonograms! She's so cruel and... if she ever were to treat our babies like that I would do far worse than just push her hand and that's not good for me to say but-"

"I'd assist you, you have every right to say it," Harry soothed. "Actually, if I hadn't been at risk of offending your father I probably would have dragged her from the house by her hair or brained her with her cup for lunging at you the way she did, for saying that you deserved- ugh. Like she was actually going to tackle you or something to get sonograms when she was calling our babies foolish mistakes."

Louis' tears were slowly subsiding, but he clung tight to Harry, "I mean it when I say I don't want her in our babies' lives. I do want them to know my dad, but not her."

"I can make that happen. I promise you that if it's what you want, she'll never come near your or our babies. Now, it's late Louis, do you want to lie down?" Harry asked and Louis wiped at his face, pulling away from his Dom's chest. It took him a moment to answer but when he did it was a slow nod.

"I would really love to go to sleep right now and try forget that little meeting," Louis told him, and they did just that. They lay down, Louis with his body pillow, and Harry spooning him from behind. Harry had one hand settled over Louis' belly and would occasionally move it to rub at Louis' sore thigh or lower back, pressing soft kisses to the back of Louis' neck and waiting for him to relax enough to sleep.

"I'm not ever going to send you away from me, you know that right?" Harry asked softly. "I love you very much, Louis, I couldn't send you away even if I tried."

"I love you, too, sir..." Louis whispered tearfully. "I want to be with you forever and have our family together and I don't want anyone else."

"Good," Louis felt Harry smile against the shell of his ear. "Because that's how I plan on it being."

And finally, with Harry rubbing softly at his tummy and sore muscles, whispering quiet little reassurances of his love to Louis, Louis finally relaxed enough to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 228 5
"It's unbecoming of a male of the Tomlinson family to be brought up as an omega." His mum says at least, still not looking at him. He can feel Mark's...
3.4K 348 42
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* ** COMPLETED ** BOOK STARTED : JULY 2021 - SEPTEMBER 2021 Book One In Two Book Series. Part Two Coming...
133K 5.9K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...
145K 4.3K 47
Louis and Harry have everything. They are happily married. They love their children more than anything. They couldn't be more successful in their job...