Lycaon Camp

Oleh eternalxrry

Omega Louis attends the prestigious Lycaon Summer Camp, where he meets a curly haired alpha who may be too co... Lebih Banyak

The Introduction
The Jealousy
The Situation
The Flirtation
The Rejection
The Altercation
The Frustration
The Preparation
The Conversation

The Resolution

1.1K 47 17
Oleh eternalxrry

Hi my lovelies, I know its been awhile. But here's an update !!!! 

I genuinely feel so bad for not updating, but uni and work got in the way and I've just been super stressed and busy.

But I promise you guys this, I have not forgotten about this fic!! And I will complete it!! That I promise you!!

Anyways, I hope you guys like the new chapter. Enjoy! X

Ps. I hope I didn't make you guys hate Harry too much, I feel so bad for doing it now lol 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"I'm going to talk to Lou tomorrow." I say to Liam, as we're getting ready for the party. He stops fiddling with his hair and stares at me with a mix of emotions. Shock and relief.

"Well H it's about bloody time mate." He says, getting over his initial shock, turning to me with a thoughtful expression. "I don't know why you didn't just tell him in the first place. Instead of messing around with him." He sighs. "You know it's going to take him a while to trust you again right?"

"I'm well aware of that Liam." I frown angrily. "It's easier said than done. I'm the head alpha's son, next to take over the Silver Dawn Pack. Do you realise how many enemies the pack has?" I exclaim in frustration. "I didn't want him to get hurt if it was only a summer fling. My father messaged me the third week we were here, for christ sake. Asking me who the omega was." I put my head in my hands, feeling a headache blooming.

"Hey, Harry, I'm sorry. I know you're under a lot of pressure. Especially from your father." He apologises and sits down next to me, patting me on the back.

"I know I've been a dick to him." I sigh heavily. "I was just scared for him you know?"

"That is exactly why you should tell him H, he won't hate you. He's probably one of the most understanding people I've ever met." He says softly, patting my back once more before getting up and finishing his hair. "Now come on, let's go spike the punch." He grins mischievously, causing me to crack a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep my eyes glued to the door in hopes of seeing the gorgeous blue-eyed omega. My thoughts never stem far from him lately.

I have to talk to him. Make things right.

My view of the door is obstructed as Tanya stands in front of me. I look down at her with a bored expression.

"What do you want?" I ask rudely. She bats her false eyelashes at me and sends me a coy smile. Thinking she looks sexy, when really it does the opposite.

"Just thought you could use some company." She says flirtatiously. Running her hand up my arm. I brush her off and lean against the wall to keep a better watch on the door, completely uninterested with her.

"Well, I don't so you can leave." I say in annoyance, getting annoyed at her.

"Oh H, don't be like that babe." She giggles, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

I ignore her, mouth going dry at the sight of my gorgeous omega walking in. Dressed in white lace, making him look like an angel.

"Harry?' She snaps in annoyance, wrapping a skinny arm around my neck.

"What?" I grumble, frowning down at her.

"I'm talking to you and you're not paying any attention to me." She whines, making me more annoyed at her. "Besides, what's so special about that whore anyway?" She sighs rolling her eyes.

Instantly I go rigid. Fists clenching at my sides.

"What did you just call him?" I ask coldly.

She rolls her eyes again.

"Oh please, as if you don't know. Nathan says he's been swinging around his group of friends all summer. You deserve someone so much better." She purrs, running her hand up and down my arm.

I let out a growl, pushing her away.

"Don't you ever fucking call him that again." I seethe. She rolls her eyes again, making me angrier.

"Whatever Harry, enjoy your sloppy leftovers." She chuckles.

I slam my fist into the wall next to her, making her jump.

"Don't talk about my omega like that ever again. Learn some fucking respect for those above you." I growl out. "If I ever hear you talk about my Louis like that again, I'll be sure to report to your little daddy what you've been doing all summer." I spit out, eyes flashing red.

"I'm sorry Alpha, I won't disrespect your omega again." She whimpers out, lowering her head in shame at being reprimanded by the future pack leader.

I send her one last glare before stalking off, heading towards Niall. But I come to an abrupt stop as I realise Louis is no longer with him.

"Where's Louis?" I ask gruffly, still feeling anger coursing through my veins at what Tanya said about my éros.

"Whoa H, what's got your knickers in a twist?" The omega chuckles small smile on his face, which drops as soon as he notices the expression on my face. "H what's the matter?" He asks in concern.

"Nothing. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude to you. It's just something freaking Tanya said." I sigh, feeling guilty for being rude.

"Was it about Louis?" He asks softly, an understanding look on his face. I just nod my head in response. "Okay well, you need to calm down. Stop being all huffy puffy alpha".

He pats my shoulder as Liam walks up to us, wrapping an arm around Niall's waist.

"You alright H?" Li asks in concern.

"Yeah, fine. I'm just gonna go back to the cabin and cool off. See you guys later." I grumble, not wanting to be here any damn longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry." Someone says desperately, shaking my shoulder. I let out a groan and roll over, trying to get away from them. "Harry for fuck sake, wake up!" The person exclaims, before pouring water onto my face.

"What the fuck?" I growl in annoyance, opening my eyes to a guilty-looking Niall. I let out a sigh and try to keep my anger at bay. I frown, pinching the bridge of my nose. "This better be important Ni. What do you want?"

"Um, actually, I just kinda wanted to ask you a question." He rambles.

"Niall get to the freaking point!" I exclaim, wanting to go back to sleep.

"When did you last see Louis?" He asks, looking concerned. This causes me to sit up properly, becoming fully awake.

"Why? What's happened? Is he not in his room?" I rush out, feeling panic bubble in my chest.

"No." Niall says softly, a frown making its way onto his face. "That's the thing, me and Li aren't sure if he came home last night. It was late, we had a bit to drink and we didn't check." He says gently.

"Where is Liam now?" I ask panic steadily rising.

"He's around checking other cabins. Just in case this is all a misunderstanding and Lou is just up early." He says calmly, but from the look on his face, I know he's concerned.

"Any news?" I ask shakily, getting up from the bed and pulling on a pair of basketball shorts and a tee.

"So far, no." He says softly. I just nod my head and quickly make my way downstairs, shoving a pair of trainers on and yanking open the door. I come to an abrupt halt at the sight of two councillor's.

"Hello, is Louis around?" Natalie asks, making me frown.

"No. Why?" I ask, my panic beginning to rise again. She frowns in response.

"I asked him to come to the office this morning to give a statement about an incident yesterday. But he hasn't turned up. I wanted to make sure he was okay." She says politely.

My chest tightens at this.

"What incident?" I growl out, feeling my alpha start to become distressed.

"I'm afraid I am not at liberty, to discuss sensitive matters Harry." She says apologetically.

"Natalie, please. I am asking as your future alpha". I grit out. My fists clenching at my sides, as I try to control my alpha.

She must notice my struggle and lets out a sigh.

"I won't tell you what happened." She says sternly. "But I can tell you there was an incident between Louis and Nathan yesterday, at the dance".

My blood boils at the mention of that prick's name.

"Where is he?" I say, eerily calm.

"He's being dealt with accordingly. We will let your father know and he can decide what happens." She says firmly.

"Like fuck, he will." I growl out, storming off towards where I've spotted Nathan hang out.

As soon as I spot him, I see red. I grip the collar of his shirt and shove him up against the wall. He looks shocked but quickly recovers and sends a cocky smirk my way.

"What's the matter Harold?" He teases, causing his little group to chuckle.

He tries to get my grip off him, only causing me to shove him harder.

"Where the fuck is Louis?" I growl out, eyes flashing red at him. His eyes widen showing he's scared, but again tries shrugging me off. "Fucking answer me you bastard!" I shout, causing him to flinch.

"I don't fucking know okay!" He exclaims in panic.

"Don't you fucking lie to me, you piece of shit." I shout out in my alpha voice, eyes remaining red this time.

He tilts his head in submission, but I don't let go. I need to make sure that my omega is safe.

"Alpha I'm sorry, but I don't know where he is." He cries out. I growl in frustration.

Bringing my fist back, I punch him square in the nose. A sickening crack fills the air, followed by Nathan's howl of pain.

"You're going to pay for what you did to my omega." I grit out. "I'll make sure of it." I spit out, before stalking off, trying to fight my alpha fully taking control.

I head towards the dinner hall. Where Liam comes out with a dejected look on his face. He catches my eye and shakes his head, a frown on his face.

"Where have you looked?" I grumble.

"Everywhere H." He says softly. "He isn't in any of the cabins. I've checked with Luke and Ash if he's with them, but he's not".

"FUCK!" I shout. My heart aches at the thought of Louis gone.

"Maybe he's gone home H? His mum could have picked him up?" He says softly, patting my shoulder. I close my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"He's not Li. Natalie is looking for him as well. She would have been notified if anyone was picked up." I mutter, a headache beginning to bloom.

"Why is Natalie looking for him?" He asks in concern. I let out another sigh and look at him blankly.

"Because something fucking happened between him and Nathan yesterday." I spit out. Anger beginning to consume me again.

"Well shit." He grumbles, running his hand through his hair roughly.

"I don't know what to do Li." I sigh, starting to feel dejected.

"Why don't you just let your alpha take control?" He asks unsurely after a moment of silence.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"It might work. If you feel such a connection with him, then maybe your alpha will be able to find him." He shrugs his shoulders like its no big deal.

"Liam, with the way I'm fucking feeling right now, I don't think unleashing my alpha is the best thing to do. If I see Nathan again I'm going to kill him." I grit out.

"So you're going to have to clear your head then. Focus on him." He says softly. "You've got to at least try H."

I listen to what he says and close my eyes, clearing my mind.

Images of my sweet little omega fill my mind and my eyes snap open. Instinctively I run towards the woods, shifting as I go.

I run through the thick shrubbery and dodge branches as I weave through the woods. Suddenly I skid to a halt as I spot a small figure curled up in a ball on the floor by a tree, shivering from the shower of rain last night.

My heart aches at the sight. 

I shift back into human form, gently picking him up bridal style, I cradle him to my chest. I gently push back his fringe from his eyes and place a kiss on his forehead. My alpha starting to feel calm now that I've got him back in my arms.

"Lou." I say softly, gently caressing his cheek. "Éros wake up for me darling." I try again. But he doesn't stir. I check his forehead only to find him burning up. "Shit." I mumble, holding him impossibly closer, I stand up and quickly make my way back to the cabin.

Niall and Liam jump at the sound of the door slamming open, a look of relief that is short-lived as they take in my omega's state.

"He's running a temperature and he's not waking up!" I say quickly, feeling close to tears. "Niall please get the thermometer and meet me in my room. Li get a bowl of water and a flannel and do the same." I order.

I carefully make my way to my room, considering I'm holding such precious cargo.

I gently lay him down on my bed. Peeling off his damp clothes and throwing them carelessly to the floor. I take off my own shirt and cover him in that, just in time as Li walks in. Niall right behind him.

"Thank you." I mumble, taking the thermometer and checking his temperature. "39.8°C shit." I place the wet flannel on his forehead and sigh.

"Where was he?" Liam asks, looking sad.

"In the forest. He must have been there all night." I reply.

"But the main thing is you found him H." Liam says softly.

"Why isn't he waking up?" I ask tearily.

"I think he's dropped Harry." Niall says softly, speaking up for the first time.

"What?" I ask in shock.

"He must've been distressed last night." He replies more cautiously. My chest rumbles as I let out a growl uncontrollably.

"H calm down." Liam steps in. "You've got to focus on Louis now. Gentle touches and surround him with your scent. It should help soothe his omega and bring him out of it." He says softly, wrapping an arm around Niall's waist.

I just nod my head in response. Feeling incredibly guilty. All of this could have been avoided if I had just been honest with him.

I wasn't there to protect him from Nathan, something I will never forgive myself for.

The mated couple quietly leaves the room and only then do I let the tears fall.

"I'm so sorry éros. So so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." I sniffle.

I lay down next to him on the bed, tucking an arm around his waist and bringing him closer to me. Being mindful of the flannel on his forehead. 

"Please wake up for me darling. I want to see your pretty blue eyes." I say softly. I bring him closer and place a delicate kiss on his lips.

Sighing I let my eyes shut. Knowing today is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

I wake up to the feel of a hand running through my hair. I let out a purr at the amazing feeling.

That's when I realise my pillow is moving and wait what?

I sit up quickly. Eyes wide as I look around my surroundings, only relaxing slightly when I smell the familiar scent of Harry.

Oh shit Harry.

I cautiously look behind me to see Harry with a mix of emotions on his face. Guilt? Concern? Love?

"What?" I ask in confusion, not understanding what happened. Wasn't I in the forest?

"How are you feeling?" Harry says softly, making me look at him again. He looks sad and my heart clenches at the sight.

"I don't understand." I say tearily, feeling my emotions get the best of me.

"Oh, éros please don't cry." He says, gently wrapping me in his arms and scenting me. I relax in his hold but it only makes me feel more confused.

"Harry, what happened?" I ask shakily, not moving away from his embrace.

"I'm sorry." He says instead of answering me. This causes me to pull back, so I can look at him.

"What?" I ask only getting more confused and a little bit frustrated.

"I fucked up I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel so bad. I wasn't playing you. You're not just a plaything to me. I really really like you Lou and I panicked and -" He rambles, eyes teary as he runs his hand through his curls roughly.

"Harry wait, stop a minute." I say sternly. He shuts up immediately, looking like a guilty puppy. "What am I doing here?" I ask.

"I found you in the woods." He says softly. "Natalie said there was an incident on the night of the dance with Nathan and Niall said you didn't come home that night". He starts rambling again. "We looked everywhere for you and we couldn't find you! It wasn't until Liam told me to let my alpha take control did I find you and fuck Lou, you were on the floor in the woods shivering and you dropped. You even had a freaking temperature." He says, tears beginning to stream down his face.

I stare at him in shock. I dropped?

"Why are you crying?" Is my response, when really I wanted to ask why I dropped.

"Because I'm so fucking sorry Lou. I fucked up so bad with you." He sobs pitifully. "I was trying to protect you from getting hurt. But in the end, it was me who ended up hurting you and I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you. You're this amazing beautiful boy, who should be protected at all costs and I was the one who hurt you." He sniffles.

It's like my body has a mind of its own as I curl back into his chest. His arms around me tighten, as he continues to cry into my hair. Placing gentle kisses and mumbling 'I'm so sorry' over and over again.

"What were you trying to protect me from Harry?" I say softly.

"My father." He says quietly. "My father has made a lot of enemies during his time as pack leader." He sighs softly.

Wait what? Harry is a pack leader's son?

My eyes widen in realisation.

"That's why people treat you with so much respect." I mumble out in shock. He just nods his head in response. "That makes so much sense." I mutter.

"In our third week here he sent me a text." He continues. "He was asking questions all about you. Then the next day he sent me a whole portfolio of you and your family." He chuckles bitterly and I can't help but feel a little bit violated. "I refused to open it I swear." He rushes out, sensing my discomfort. "But he achieved his goal. It made me panic. All I could think of was well he managed to gain all of this information overnight, that means so can our enemies and it scared me Lou. There is a war looming with another pack and he said shit about you getting hurt and I just couldn't bear the thought." He whispers honestly. "It scared me so damn much that something could fucking happen to you. So I did the next best thing and push you away". He gently removes my face from where I'm tucked into his neck, so that we're making eye contact. "I promise you nothing ever happened with Tania. She means nothing to me. And all of those rumours you heard, none of them were true Lou." He says softly.

I just nod my head numbly. This is a lot to take in.

"Why would your father do that?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"Because he knows you're my weakness." He says gently, eyes sincere. "I cannot begin to make you understand how sorry I am for these last few weeks. I never wanted to make you feel the way you have, but I genuinely thought it was the best thing to do." He sighs, getting teary again. "I just wanted to keep you safe." He sniffles. "But I realise now how fucking foolish I was, to think I could stop myself from falling for you".

My heart skips a beat. Does this mean he likes me back?

"I'm really sorry Louis, my little éros. I will never do anything like this again to you. That I can promise. I want you by my side." He says softly but firmly. His grip on me tightening, as if he's afraid I'm going to say no.

I just stare at him blankly. My head spinning over what's just happened.

"I know I'm a coward, but Lou, please say something." He begs, tears glistening in his eyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62.6K 2.2K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...
71.5K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
1.4M 66.3K 103
It all started when the alpha laid eyes on the short curvy omega and he knew at that moment that his life would never be the same, in a good way of c...
237K 9.1K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...