𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙𝖘 .

By ENOUGH-DENISE

come here thirsty hoes More

rhythm [ jooheon ]
best present [ kihyun]
you squirts for the first time [ reactions ]
you gives them a blowjob for the first time [ reactions ]
study distractions [ im ]
good morning [ wonho ]
how their moans sound [ reactions ]
you makes them cum during family dinner [ reactions ]
you overstimulates them [ reactions ]
you giving them handjob [ reactions ]
you punish them with toys [ reactions ]
you calls them daddy for the first time [ reactions ]
they tell you to touch yourself [ reactions ]
in good hands [ shownu ]
drive me crazy [ kihyun ]
stress reliever [ jooheon ]
short skirts, thigh highs [ jooheon ]
you make them cum multiple times [ reactions ]
you wants to ride their thigh [ reaction ]
they has mirror sex kink [ reactions ]
you want to try cockwarming [ reactions ]
they hear you moaning and masturbating [ reactions ]
when they're needy [ reactions ]
oral with them [ reactions ]
you ask them to cum on your face [ reactions ]
you ask them to teach you how to give good head [ reactions ]
prove it [ jooheon ]
neither innocent nor guilty [ wonho ]
her little mistakes [ wonho ]
good boy share [ shownu - jooheon ]
"you're so on..." [ i.m ]
slip of the tongue [ hyungwon ]
surrender [ kihyun ]
punishment [ jooheon ]
popcorn [ i.m ]
business meeting [ i.m ]
wanton [ hyungwon ]
lush [ jooheon ]
happy new year [ i.m ]
more than okay [ minhyuk ]
hard to breathe [ i.m ]
teach me well [ minhyuk ]
do me [ wonho ]
i can't control myself [ wonho ]

reminder [ wonho ]

12.3K 134 89
By ENOUGH-DENISE

Being Wonho’s fiancée wasn’t always easy. From the outside, everything seemed almost perfect. His business, the company you both kept, the vacations, getting everything you could have ever wanted, and the attention he paid you would make the best of them envious of your love. However, few knew what went on behind closed doors.

He was a high-ranking associate to a well-known family, one that you might call an established family. Words like mafia didn’t get thrown around like they once did, but if you had to attribute a definition to what he was apart of, that would be the more accurate one. He wasn’t a brute, although he looked like one, and he wasn’t a petty thief or a drug-lord either, he was simply well-connected and business minded, and willing to look the other way when more unsavory people and situations presented themselves.

This sometimes left you on edge, unsure of what the next day would bring. He could handle his own and he had people to protect him, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t a target. He knew things, and there were a lot of people who wouldn’t be afraid to crack his skull for that information. No serious threats had occurred just yet, but you knew they were watching, and you knew they lurked just outside your comfortable life. You had been followed, a few times at that, and you had witnessed him being accosted and verbally threatened. These rare instances frightened you senseless, but Wonho took them in stride.

“It’s okay, kitten.” He smiled bright, pushing your hair out of your face and caressing your cheek. “Nothing will ever happen to you.”

“It’s you I’m worried about.” You’d say, hanging your head.

“Nothing is going to happen to me, either. I promise.”

Though you would nod and smile, you couldn’t help but feel a gnawing sense of dread.

This week had been particularly difficult. Someone who worked under him had gotten into some serious trouble with an opposing family, and they were looking for him. They had already roughed up some lower level clients for possible information, and when they didn’t get it, it only made them more angry and eager to find him.

“Do you know where he is?” You asked the evening after it got serious, pulling your legs up under you on the couch.

“No.” Wonho answered sternly, busying himself around the living room and not meeting your eyes. You wondered if he was telling the truth. You thought maybe he might lie to make you feel better about it.

“They’re going to think you know.”

He didn’t say anything, and it made your stomach churn.

“I have some people coming over tomorrow,” He said instead, changing the subject. “We have some serious things to discuss.”

You knew what that meant. Anytime someone visited his home office he wasn’t to be bothered under any circumstances. You had been staring at the ground, chewing your finger in thought, vaguely taking in his words. Then you felt a hand under your chin, firm in its hold but not too tight, just enough to pull your attention up to his face.

“Do you understand?” He asked, and you nodded slowly, nuzzling his hand in the process. “Of course, sir.”  You said in a quiet way, and you felt the tension in his arm relax. He could be strict, but it didn’t take much for you to soften him.

The next day you didn’t have much to do, so you went about some housework, making coffee, laundry. Wonho was distracted for the most part, in his office getting ready for his meeting later that afternoon. You only came in once or twice, to bring him coffee or tidy up, and he smiled and thanked you each time, giving you a grope here and there for good measure.

It was a perfectly normal day, and some of your anxiety had started to slip away, until you opened your phone and saw the news alert about a body being found in a local ravine. They hadn’t released a victim name yet, but you could tell by the details that it sounded like a planned hit. You swallowed hard and padded lightly to Wonho’s office.

“Did you see this?” You asked, offering him the phone. He read it over and his face went from curious to concern, but then he plastered on a fake look of nonchalance.

“Could be nothing,” He shrugged. “They find bodies in that ravine all the time.”

“Hogtied with a bullet in their mouth?” You asked, and sighed as he pushed himself away from the desk and stood. He was so imposing that it still overwhelmed you sometimes, until his arms found their way around you, pulling you close.

“You can’t keep this up, you know.” He said, squeezing you “You’re going to drive yourself crazy if you think every little bad thing is going to happen to us.”

“It’s hard not to,” You lowered your head, somewhat ashamed.

“Until I hear something more concrete, don’t worry about. And when I do, I’ll take every precaution I possibly can. We’ll be fine.”

With that, he kissed the top of your head and sent you on your way.

His associates started to show up one by one, and you invited them each in and led them to the office. Wonho told you exactly who would be there, and when the last person entered and the office door shut behind them, you sighed. It was evening now, the sun slipping beyond the horizon, and you didn’t know quite what to do with yourself.

You felt uneasy in the living room by yourself, even though there were people just down the hall. Thinking about the body in the ravine and trying not to picture it as anyone you cared about wasn’t helping, so you turned on the TV for distraction instead.

It was working for about a half an hour, and you had forgotten all about your worries. Yet, to your surprise, there was a knock at the door. You knew exactly who would be showing up tonight, “no more, no less” Wonho had said, so you felt immediate tension at the sound.

You got up and crept to the door, peering through the peep-hole. A man who you didn’t recognize stood there, and he seemed agitated.  You wanted to ignore it, and you did at first, but he knocked again, this time louder and with his fist, and it sent a jolt of fear through you.

“Wh-who is it?” You asked meekly.

“It’s Stevie, open up.” He said adamantly, as if you should know him. You hesitated, and he spoke again.

“Quit playing games and let me in.”

You swallowed hard, this could just be a set-up and the moment you opened that door could put you in a world of trouble. You started to back away from it and the man knocked hard once, making you jump and almost shriek.

“I don’t have time for this.” He yelled, and you turned and near-ran down the hall toward the office. You knew the rules, under no circumstances, but you felt this fell under the “in case of an emergency” clause.

You swung the door open into the office and everyone’s heads turned in unison at your brash entrance. Wonho’s eyes narrowed in your direction, but then he saw your face and the way your chest was heaving, the wild fear in your eyes.

“What is it?” He asked, standing. You gestured down the hall.

“There’s a man, he’s-” You could barely get out the words, feeling like you were on the verge of a panic attack. Wonho didn’t have to hear anymore, he left his place at the desk and passed you into the hall, a few of his associates following. The man was still knocking and talking loudly through the door. You stayed in the hall, trying to control your breathing so you wouldn’t hyperventilate.

After a brief exchange you heard the front door swing open, and then more words, but the voices didn’t sound hostile. You started to inch down the hall and peeked your head around the corner. Wonho and the man were having a conversation that seemed casual, and the man laughed, apologizing before he walked away.

You stepped out into the living room and Wonho shut the door and turned toward you. His associates mumbled in idle chit-chat as they passed you back into the office.

“Wrong apartment.” He said, and you blinked at him.

“What do you-”

“He was on the wrong floor. He had a few too many and was looking for his girlfriend’s place.” He explained, and you could tell by his tone that he was upset with you for overreacting, especially when you had interrupted him when you knew not to.

“I’m sorry, I really thought-”

He stopped you again. “We’ll talk about it later.” He said, returning to his office. You sunk down onto the couch, burying your face in your hands, the embarrassment washing over you in hot waves. You had made a total fool of yourself for no reason, and had also interrupted Wonho’s extremely important business for nothing.

An hour or so later, the men exited the office and bid you farewell, thankfully not mentioning the incident. You saw them out with a forced smile, but didn’t meet their eyes, closing the door behind them.

When you turned, you realized Wonho wasn’t around, and took a breath before heading toward his office, having an idea of what you were in for.

You came to the door way and opened your mouth to speak, but he did first.

“Close the door behind you.” He said, his voice in its hard, business tone. You did as you were told and watched him shuffle his paperwork and put it away. He then stood, moving to the leather couch on the other side of the room under the window, sitting down. He stared at you as he undid the cuffs on his dress shirt and started to roll them up his forearms.

“Come here.”

You felt an anxious shiver go down your spine at his words, walking to stand in front of him, arms behind your back, letting your hands fidget.

He sat back against the couch and let his legs fall apart. “Down.”

You knew what he wanted, laying yourself across his lap and resting your arms and head on the cushion. He slipped his fingers inside your leggings and tugged them down, along with your underwear, exposing your bare backside.

“You know what this is, right?” He asked, and you nodded.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yes.” You spoke, trying not to let him hear the tremble in your voice.

“What is it?” He asked, smoothing his hands over your skin.

“A punishment.”

“And what for?”

You swallowed. “For interrupting your meeting.”

“Mhm,” He agreed, and as one arm braced you against his lap, the other that was caressing now rose up before coming back down hard on your ass with loud smack. You twitched, your breath hitching in your throat.

“Because I told you, didn’t I, kitten? I told you everything would be okay, but apparently my word isn’t good enough.”

He did it again on the other side and you hissed.

“How can I ever leave you alone like this? You know I love taking care of you, babygirl, but you have to take care of yourself when I’m not around, right?” He explained, and you nodded again before thinking better of it.

“Yes, sir.”

Smack.

“So what do I have to do? Do I need to stop spoiling you so much?”

Smack. Smack.

It was starting to sting a little now, the initial endorphins wearing off and replaced by a biting pain every time he came down on a spot he had spanked before.

“I want you to be safe, but I want you to be strong, too.”

Smack. Smacksmacksmack.

Tears started to tickle behind your eyes and you buried your face in your arms, both from the pain and the emotions. “I know, sir.”

He could hear the crack in your voice, and paused to pet the back of your head.

“Are you okay, kitten? You know what to say if you want me to stop, right?”

“Yes,” You pulled in a breath, because you needed this. “Keep going.”

He made a satisfied humming sound.

“That’s what makes punishing you so difficult, you take it too well.” He said, losing some of the seriousness in his tone. “You’re such a good girl.”

You felt your entire body melt at his words, his praise a soothing balm to every physical and emotional scar.

Smack.

You could feel the heat radiating off your skin, all your nerve endings sparking every time he made contact and burning when he stopped.

“Are you going to listen to me?” He asked, his voice returning to its deliberate and sincere tone.

“Yes, always, sir.”

Smack. Smack.

“We’ll work on ways you can protect yourself. Until then, you have to trust me.”

Smacksmacksmack.

Now the tears brimmed at the edges of your eyes and you sucked in a heavy breath.

“I trust you, I’ll listen, I promise.”

Smack.

“I know you will.”

The last time his hand came down was almost too much, and your safe-word tickled the tip of your tongue, but it didn’t need to be spoken, because now his hand went back to smoothing over your poor, tortured skin. His hands were soft and cool and you sighed in relief.

You weren’t given much time to recover, though, because now his fingertips were sliding down the dip of your cheeks and toward your slit, where they pressed and wriggled through your folds.

“Why are you wet, kitten?” He asked in an amused way. Now your face burned as hot as your backside.

One finger found its way inside you and you arched, moaning into your arm.

“That was too easy,” Wonho laughed, adding another for good measure as his thumb found your clit. He worked the digits into you slowly but firmly, massaging your inner walls in a hooked motion, finding your G-spot and pressing into it. Your body shuddered of its own accord, and when you bowed forward you could feel him hard in his pants, rubbing against your hip.

“Right there?” He asked teasingly, and you moaned again while nodding,  your hands gripping the leather cushion.

“You took your punishment so well,” He purred, “But do you deserve a reward?”

“Please,” Was all you could say, his thumb circling your clit in just the right way as he commanded you from inside with his other fingers. The pleasure made you forget all about how much your ass ached.

He worked you for awhile longer, making sure you were good and frantic, clawing your way toward your orgasm. When he felt your breath speed up and your hips starting to press back into his hand, he stopped, pulling himself out and away from you.

You cried out, the sound leaving you in a desperate way that made him even harder. He pulled you up to face him.

“I can’t let it end like that,” He smirked, sitting back again as you now straddled his lap. He reached up and took hold of your face, stroking your jaw. “I need to be inside you when you come.”

You whimpered, biting your bottom lip and giving him that doe-eyed gaze that drove him wild. The reaction was immediate, his eyes creasing as he let out a gruff sound, pushing his hips up. “You know what to do.”

You reached down and made work of his belt, then undid the pants themselves. You tugged them down along with his boxers impatiently, and he gave you a knowing grin.

“I love when you’re eager, kitten.” He smiled, letting out a sigh as you pulled his cock free.

You pushed yourself up on your knees, taking him between your fingers and angling him under you.

“Ah, ah.” He said, tapping your ass with his hand. It wasn’t hard, but on your already raw skin it stung. “No hands.”

This was his favorite thing to see, and in your fervor you had almost forgotten. You pulled your hand back and instead let yourself sink down onto him, pressing your hips in so he filled you completely, and you both groaned at the first deep stroke.

Your hands fell to his shoulders and you shuddered when he reached the pinnacle of your inner walls, then brought yourself back up. You repeat this motion until  you found a steady rhythm bouncing in his lap, and he watched with eyes creased into small, lustful slits, mouth hanging open. The way his plump lower lip glistened made your mouth water.

He looked up at you then, sensing your eyes on him, and he was so attuned to your every look and motion that he grinned knowingly, placing his hands on your hips and tugging you forward, consuming your mouth in a wet, needy kiss. You moaned into his mouth and slid your hands down the front of him, pulling his shirt open and exposing his chest, only to run your hands along him, making sure you felt every ripple and curve from his shoulders to his pelvis.

Even though he enjoyed it for a moment, he regained control by grabbing you by the wrists and forcing them behind your back, sitting up as he did so. You gasped, but you didn’t falter.

“You want to come?” He said in a lower, raspier voice, his breathing getting shallow.

“Yes, please, sir.” You moved your hips faster. You were so sore from the spanking and emotionally spent from the entire day, but you couldn’t stop, even now as your legs started to ache and sweat beaded on both of your brows.

“Have you earned it, kitten?” He near-growled. “Do you deserve to come on this cock?”

You whimpered, pressing yourself down on him and grinding him inside you. He let out a sound that surprised him, his mouth dropping open and his eyes shutting for a moment.

“Yes, sir.” You cried out, to further prove your case.

He opened his eyes and looked down at where you rocked yourself on him,  his hands tightening on your wrists. “Fuck, that feels so good.”

“I’m close,” You warned, pulling his attention back to your face. He let go of your wrists and held you by your lower back instead, bringing his face close to yours.

“Be a good girl and come for me.”

That was all it took for the floodgates to open, your pleasure rocking through you with every thrust, the friction of his pelvis sending you there almost without warning. As you pushed and pulled against him, he held you down on his cock as he groaned out his own release, filling you with everything he had.

Wonho fell back against the couch and you followed, chests panting unevenly against one another, and heartbeats erratic. He stroked your hair away from your face as you laid against his chest and listened to the blood pump through his veins, slowing until it hit an even rhythm again.

“Come on.” He said then, nudging you up. You brought yourself to your feet and your legs wobbled unsteadily for a moment, and he laughed as he followed you to the bathroom.

He turned on the faucet and made sure the water was as hot as you liked it, then helped you out of your remaining, disheveled clothing. As you sank into the hot water, he removed his own and followed you, situating himself behind you. He pushed some hair away from your shoulder and kissed it.

You hissed as the hot water made contact with your backside, and one of Wonho’s hands slipped into the water and under you, cupping your ass. “How does it feel?” He asked.

“Tender.” You said, nuzzling yourself back into his chest.

“Not too sore, I hope?” He asked, and when you peered over your shoulder at him, his soft eyes made you gooey inside.

“Its fine,” You said, turning yourself around and pecking him on the lips. “I like being sore.”

“You do?” He laughed as you laid your head back on his chest.

“Tomorrow, when I’m going about my day, and I feel that pain, I’ll remember how it got there.” You said with a sly smile, and he stroked a hand down your back.

“I hope it reminds you of what I said.” He placed his chin on top of your head. “That you’re strong, and that you’re always going to be okay as long as I’m around, and even when I’m not.”

You nodded, starting to feel sleepy in his embrace and the warm water lapping up your back. “Yes, sir.”

“Good, kitten.”

© tumblr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 437 31
"if only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier, I won't let you go." -Chae Hyungwon
56.6K 4.8K 29
in which changkyun teaches kihyun to love life, meanwhile kihyun teaches changkyun to love himself. © jooheonssi 2017
26.4K 1.5K 10
Kihyun is tired, so fucking tired. It was about time he finally broke.
5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .